Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,342 members, 7,836,413 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Aisha Umar: Abaribe Kicks As Buhari Nominates Chairman, DG For PENCOM Board - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Umar: Abaribe Kicks As Buhari Nominates Chairman, DG For PENCOM Board (38574 Views)

Omo-Agege Appoints Orubebe As Campaign DG For Delta 2023 / IDP, Aisha Umar Commits Suicide After Being ‘Raped By NGO Official’ / President Buhari Nominates Okonjo-iweala For World Trade Organization DG Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Umar: Abaribe Kicks As Buhari Nominates Chairman, DG For PENCOM Board by 2dillu2(m): 10:57am On Sep 30, 2020
Coldie:

U be mumu na, we dae GE discussion and u say na wailing, I no be mumu like u way dae do all those wailer zombie name calling. I no be ur mate
grin gringringrin Continue
Re: Aisha Umar: Abaribe Kicks As Buhari Nominates Chairman, DG For PENCOM Board by mobi99(m): 11:04am On Sep 30, 2020
I trust my Igbo people,we will absorb every dime pains, mergenalization, nepotism, dished out to us by this administration, but I know one tin for sure, we will survive it, like we have been doing for the past 50years and still stand twice as tall than other tribes.... and this is one tin they can't explain, how manage we have gone further than them, in terms of development,even after the massacre and destruction of our land during the 3yrs war, despite the Federal and some state government negligence over there statutory duties to develop our region... we igbos are mysteries, none can explain, we improvised and adapt to any condition, because we are blessed, very resourceful people, who doesn't wanna live under the shadow of of others like afonjas tinumbu and his Co ass lickers, if not for our rubber stamp Southeast governor's and senator's .... Igbo amaka, God bless ndi igbo
Re: Aisha Umar: Abaribe Kicks As Buhari Nominates Chairman, DG For PENCOM Board by ceaser: 11:15am On Sep 30, 2020
proeast:

How many of them are in the diaspora? FYI, oil and gas, industries, an educated and ambitious population is not the only asset South has. In fact, remmitances coming from Southerners alone is almost as huge as what we earn from oil and gas yet again Southerners constitute as much as 95% of that forex.

The North will regret bitterly the day Nigeria breaks up and it will definitely be in our own generation!

Sincerely if the irregularity has been restricted only to occupation of plush jobs in FG agencies by Fulanis, it may still be tolerated because nepostism has been a recurring decimal in the history of the country, albeit at varying degrees, without dire consequences. But this administration has successfully done is to take it several notes higher and them cap it up with state-sponsored genocide cum terrorism.

The last straw threatening to break the camel's back in this instance is the worsening security and the seeming land-grabbing and incursion of Fulanis into territories belonging to others while the government looks away. The state-sponsored genocide is what nationalists will no longer tolerate.

If this nonsense will not be addressed and regionalism or true federalism entrenched, then by all means proponents of self-determination should come forward and table their demands.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Umar: Abaribe Kicks As Buhari Nominates Chairman, DG For PENCOM Board by Cassandrax: 11:17am On Sep 30, 2020
gunuvi:
And the north have it. Infact Buhari is just testing microphone and Nigerians are begging him to off his mic. By the time he start singing, those zombies that we warned will be the one that will be hardest hit by Gods grace.
Una never see something.

You caught my attention and got me laughing really hard. I hope he doesn't start his song.
Re: Aisha Umar: Abaribe Kicks As Buhari Nominates Chairman, DG For PENCOM Board by gurunlocker: 11:22am On Sep 30, 2020
2dillu2:
because the North owns the country and there is nothing you can do about it except wail and wail till you get tired

No one except anything better from a bigot grin grin
Re: Aisha Umar: Abaribe Kicks As Buhari Nominates Chairman, DG For PENCOM Board by proeast(m): 11:25am On Sep 30, 2020
ceaser:

Sincerely if the irregularity has been restricted only to occupation of plush jobs in FG agencies by Fulanis, it may still be tolerated because nepostism has been a recurring decimal in the history of the country, albeit at varying degrees, without dire consequences. But this administration has successfully done is to take it several notes higher and them cap it up with state-sponsored genocide cum terrorism.

The last straw threatening to break the camel's back in this instance is the worsening security and the seeming land-grabbing and incursion of Fulanis into territories belonging to others while the government looks away. The state-sponsored genocide is what nationalists will no longer tolerate.

If this nonsense will not be addressed and regionalism or true federalism entrenched, then by all means proponents of self-determination should come forward and table their demands.

At this minute as I'm typing, a very long column of military Hilux vans are slowly driving past in front of my office with heavily armed soldiers walking alongside on foot. I know they're doing this in anticipation of the sit at home tomorrow.

I wonder how a country can successfully thrive under such tense atmosphere and acrimony against one another.

Nigeria has a very bleak and unpredictable future.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Umar: Abaribe Kicks As Buhari Nominates Chairman, DG For PENCOM Board by potent5(m): 11:26am On Sep 30, 2020
Pls, I don't want to realize anything o. I no wan DSS wahala.
igboamakaaa:

By now, if you've not realized that buhari is dead, then there's something wrong somewhere.
Re: Aisha Umar: Abaribe Kicks As Buhari Nominates Chairman, DG For PENCOM Board by gaventa: 11:31am On Sep 30, 2020
Una never learn !!!! Nigeria can never be great again. Keep fasting and praying. Look for a way to get your life better. The country no fit good for us at same time.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Umar: Abaribe Kicks As Buhari Nominates Chairman, DG For PENCOM Board by BLAISECAMPAORE: 11:33am On Sep 30, 2020
proeast:

Oh really?! Onions, tomatoes, pepper and beef is what they're going to feed 100 million people with? Good luck to them!

The same items you mentioned is not giving to us in the South for free, rather we buy them with our money same way we will buy them when Nigeria is broken up and borders redrawn.

How many of the North's 100 million destitute population is into tech development, freelancing, innovations, SMEs, sports, music etc. A population that is largely illiterate and poverty stricken is a huge liability on any nation.

How many of them are in the diaspora? FYI, oil and gas, industries, an educated and ambitious population is not the only asset South has. In fact, remmitances coming from Southerners alone is almost as huge as what we earn from oil and gas yet again Southerners constitute as much as 95% of that forex.

The North will regret bitterly the day Nigeria breaks up and it will definitely be in our own generation!

Why will you be given for free? Why will northerners grow your food for you for free?

I am simply puncturing your ignorant comment that all northerners are lazy, unproductive & impoverished when they've been growing what you eat and taking your parents money for it before you were born.

That you don't even realise the paradox of admitting you pay northerners daily for their products and still call them all poor, lazy and unproductive exposes the limits of your thinking ability.

Where were you when ventilators were being built in the North? Have vehicles not been assembled in Kaduna even before Innoson? Flying schools? Incubation hubs? You really think there's no science, engineering and enterprise in the north? Do you live under a rock? Stop letting your hatred cloud your thinking.

How has the "literate" population in the East stopped it from being the headqurters of ritual killings, cultism, baby factory, erosion & underdevelopment? How has the "literate" ibo population solved the rot in Aba where you literate billionaires hawk okirika and rat killer knee deep in stinking toilet gutter water?

A useless, largely criminal, impoverished, dirty eastern population is a liability to ANY nation.

... and you know its the truth. [/quote]
Re: Aisha Umar: Abaribe Kicks As Buhari Nominates Chairman, DG For PENCOM Board by BLAISECAMPAORE: 11:51am On Sep 30, 2020
dalass:

I wonder how those sold onions, pepper, beef selling has improved the lots of northerners since 1914?

You are seriously deluded, unexposed and untravelled.

So you think all northerners are poor, like all southerners are rich? Is your brain paining you?

Go and check the Forbes list to see the successful northerners, wealthier than any easterner breathing.

When you're done, go to your airport and point at their planes.

Then go on twitter to see unending wailings of southerners over Northern wealth whenever it's displayed.

That they're not loud doesn't make them empty barrels like other otapiapia hawking noise makers.
Re: Aisha Umar: Abaribe Kicks As Buhari Nominates Chairman, DG For PENCOM Board by asanwafo: 11:52am On Sep 30, 2020
Golan007:

He was voted by his constituency.
Then, their representative is a miscreant.
Re: Aisha Umar: Abaribe Kicks As Buhari Nominates Chairman, DG For PENCOM Board by BLAISECAMPAORE: 11:59am On Sep 30, 2020
Re: Aisha Umar: Abaribe Kicks As Buhari Nominates Chairman, DG For PENCOM Board by Topshow2010(m): 12:25pm On Sep 30, 2020
[quote author=gurunlocker post=94453718]We have suffered in the hand of this administration.... This nepotism is just out of hand!

Every candidate for top jobs must come from the North..... Even job slots are given to the Northerners, Supreme court judges are 80% Northerners, 80% of federal agencies are headed by Northerners.

Why blame d idiotic bubu when ur southerner presidents from that devilish OBJ to the mumu GEJ Neva bother about their people but were always pampering the already pampered North ni.
Re: Aisha Umar: Abaribe Kicks As Buhari Nominates Chairman, DG For PENCOM Board by dalass(f): 12:50pm On Sep 30, 2020
BLAISECAMPAORE:

You are seriously deluded, unexposed and untravelled.

So you think all northerners are poor, like all southerners are rich? Is your brain paining you?

Go and check the Forbes list to see the successful northerners, wealthier than any easterner breathing.

When you're done, go to your airport and point at their planes.

Then go on twitter to see unending wailings of southerners over Northern wealth whenever it's displayed.

That they're not loud doesn't make them empty barrels like other otapiapia hawking noise makers.

You have only succeeded in exposing the obvious. The Presidency/ Head of state post has been held by the north by more than 40 years since 1960, yet what do you have many billionaires made by government skewed favoritism. Yet those billions acknowledged by Forbes has not impacted positively on the north with many kids out of school and untrained in anything or skill acquisition... The reason for banditry, kidnapping and terrorism in your region...

The onion, pepper, suya and beans sellers don't own any of those billions or private airlines, only the few anointed ones do.. Even in your midst, wealth is skewed to particular families! The poor are given mosques and sharia to keep them happy and destroy themselves

I wonder why there so many northern beggars in the south if there is that much money in the North! If you're part of the Elites there, do something before your lopsidedness which has caused pains and sorrow in the North will finish the entire country.

I have no further words for you because obviously you're set in your mind that Buhari is doing the right thing by his nepotism in appointments

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Umar: Abaribe Kicks As Buhari Nominates Chairman, DG For PENCOM Board by Difrent: 1:00pm On Sep 30, 2020
Saig:

I'm not Igbo. I'm just a concerned Nigerian

okay
but you didnt sound like one earlier
Re: Aisha Umar: Abaribe Kicks As Buhari Nominates Chairman, DG For PENCOM Board by IGBOSON1: 1:02pm On Sep 30, 2020
celeiyke:

I think you have an issue upstairs

That’s a stretch! Dude has nothing upstairs to begin with! shocked
Re: Aisha Umar: Abaribe Kicks As Buhari Nominates Chairman, DG For PENCOM Board by Okuda(m): 1:02pm On Sep 30, 2020
Auxigen:
Imagine Lawan saying "That is for me to interpret "..
Why Was The tenure of the former truncated?

i swaer that talk alone tells alot. but i guess nobody would still care. eyinnaya is the only sane person in the senate atm
Re: Aisha Umar: Abaribe Kicks As Buhari Nominates Chairman, DG For PENCOM Board by Difrent: 1:08pm On Sep 30, 2020
ceaser:

Please for goodness sake when making your statement, don't ignore the PENCOM rules that were already laid down on the pattern of succession. Is that too difficult to grasp?!

The rule states that in the spirit of federal character, in an event where an incumbent did not get to finish the term (got truncated) then another from his/her region is selected as replacement. You know deep down that if positions were switched, PMB will not select any apart from a northerner to finish the tenure, meaning that he will remember to stick with the rules. Even if the tenure was FINISHED by a northerner, he will still pick another northerner as replacement.

PMB clearly broke the rule on this. And I will not wish him good luck because he is clearly making more enemies for his Kith and kin by the day. People will be waiting for 'em all post-2023.

@The bolded.

I believe that in this case, because there was no northerner with the needed qualification vying for that position and also the AfDB international community does not play nepotism like PMB does, he had no choice but to present the South East candidature. Besides, her exit will create the much needed void that a northern replacement (with probably no qualifications for PENCOM positions) will occupy, something that has clearly played out in your very eyes with this appointment.

Undoubtedly, most South Easterners supported that illegality by GEJ and will even insult anyone who tries to call out GEJ for those iregularities.

I just wish we could have a president with the desirable qualities of non-nepotism, pan Nigeria and pan African attitude, activism and efficient side of ex-president OBJ minus the corrupt side of him. Although we can still manage a small tint of the corrupt side of him since we know only 1 percent of politicians are non-corrupt but that person should have the efficiency, activism and non-nepotism.

pencom rules is inferior to the constitution that empowers Buhari to make appointments,.....
you hypocrite, someone pointed out to you that the woman has been recommended by the same buhari for appointment at AFDB and your response was that there were no qualified northerner, how naive and stupid you sound.
thats how you would still have accused Buhari of trying to bribe igbos if he had appointed another ibo as her successor ......
CONFUSED TRIBE

your hypocrisy stinks, look at the answer
Re: Aisha Umar: Abaribe Kicks As Buhari Nominates Chairman, DG For PENCOM Board by 2dillu2(m): 1:17pm On Sep 30, 2020
gurunlocker:

No one except anything better from a bigot grin grin
stating facts as they are does not means one is a bigot
Re: Aisha Umar: Abaribe Kicks As Buhari Nominates Chairman, DG For PENCOM Board by ThatFairGuy1: 1:18pm On Sep 30, 2020
BSF:

Until the South realised this is a Jihad going on , they will never have sense.
What do you understand by the word "Jihad"?What do you think it mean? Stop using it ignorantly please (meant no insult).

When I hear you people attributing everything Northerner do to Islam, it gives me concern. How on Earth!

This is what Qur'an Said.
An-Nisa' Chapter4: v135

يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلَّذِينَ ءَامَنُوا۟ كُونُوا۟ قَوَّٰمِينَ بِٱلْقِسْطِ شُهَدَآءَ لِلَّهِ وَلَوْ عَلَىٰٓ أَنفُسِكُمْ أَوِ ٱلْوَٰلِدَيْنِ وَٱلْأَقْرَبِينَۚ إِن يَكُنْ غَنِيًّا أَوْ فَقِيرًا فَٱللَّهُ أَوْلَىٰ بِهِمَاۖ فَلَا تَتَّبِعُوا۟ ٱلْهَوَىٰٓ أَن تَعْدِلُوا۟ۚ وَإِن تَلْوُۥٓا۟ أَوْ تُعْرِضُوا۟ فَإِنَّ ٱللَّهَ كَانَ بِمَا تَعْمَلُونَ خَبِيرًا

O you who have believed, be persistently standing firm in justice, witnesses for Allah, even if it be against yourselves or parents and relatives. Whether one is rich or poor, Allah is more worthy of both. So follow not [personal] inclination, lest you not be just. And if you distort [your testimony] or refuse [to give it], then indeed Allah is ever, with what you do, Acquainted.

How does those unfair appointment relate to Islam that preaches and encourage equity? How?

You all need to understand Islam, not this way you all see it.

HYPOCRISY IS SERIOUS SIN IN ISLAM. Those appointment can't be based on Islamic perception and we'll be seeing lopsidedness. No.

In essence, stop taking anything Northerner do as a yardstick to measure Islam.
Because Northerner do it doesn't mean that's what Islam preaches.

"الظلم، ظلمة يوم القيام" was what we were thought in Islamic school. Literally means "HYPOCRISY WILL BE DARKNESS IN THE OF ACCOUNTABILITY"
Re: Aisha Umar: Abaribe Kicks As Buhari Nominates Chairman, DG For PENCOM Board by Difrent: 1:19pm On Sep 30, 2020
retake89:

What's this one saying? What have u benefited from the government since you're a Yoruba.

a lot ,thats why im not complaining

or rather

wailling

mumu
Re: Aisha Umar: Abaribe Kicks As Buhari Nominates Chairman, DG For PENCOM Board by Difrent: 1:27pm On Sep 30, 2020
Coldie:

Shutup ur own pass greed. Despite the fact that Igbo's have the least appointments in this government, the snap 1% appointment Igbo's have u people still want to squeeze it out.

The person who left didnt complete her tenure and according to the law, it sth like that happened someone from her geopolitical zone will replace her until her tenure is completed where is the greed in this?

Its better to be greedy than to be a liar and wicked at the same time.

If the person who vacated was from the north replacing her with a Northerner they will quote law to justify it, but since its from the south talk want change...

Wicked liar like u

i have nothing else to say....Greedy Bastard, just like your Leaders
that 1% is even too much for you
if i were Buhari, this second tenure i will reduce it to 0.5%.......ungrateful lots

shebi you people prefer Biafra, Leflendum and other delusions ravaging your brains,
WHY ARE YOU CONCERNED WITH WHAT HAPPENS IN NIGERIA, You want to break the country because Gej lost election, go ahead now if you can.....your will be crushed like your forefathers.......but this time there will be victor and vanquished, the biggest mistake Gowon made is to say there was no victor no vanquished thats why you still have mouth to talk,.....nonsense tribe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Umar: Abaribe Kicks As Buhari Nominates Chairman, DG For PENCOM Board by Bigchristo: 1:30pm On Sep 30, 2020
Doraty1:

https://thenationonlineng.net/abaribe-kicks-as-buhari-nominates-chairman-dg-for-pencom-board-3/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
Its nothing new anymore the current government want his people to occupy every key offices in Nigeria currently, this is Nepotism.

Re: Aisha Umar: Abaribe Kicks As Buhari Nominates Chairman, DG For PENCOM Board by blackboy(m): 1:30pm On Sep 30, 2020
Imagine Lawan's reply. He is the one to interpret the law. This rubber stamp senate president. What do you expect? Aisha will be confirmed against the law of the land.
abakyari was the problem. Forget it, PMB na him be the problem. Make we enjoy our change we chanted for . Ride on Baba . You have not changed since 2015.
Re: Aisha Umar: Abaribe Kicks As Buhari Nominates Chairman, DG For PENCOM Board by Back2Daura(m): 1:34pm On Sep 30, 2020
Dear friends,
Permit me to share this prophecy!

On 6th Feb. 2014 Mazi
Nnamdi Kanu said: “As they campaign
vigorously for elections, you
would think, they are
coming to grow the
economy, enthrone justice,
breed unity and tolerance, love for one another. No,
they are coming to enthrone
Hausa Fulani supremacy, to
reposition the security
agencies by sacking all
competent hands and replace them with their
kinsmen in order to drive
their ethnic domination of
the south, the Fulani
herdsmen will be armed and
encouraged to slaughter us with impurity and their
masters will protect them.
They are coming to ensure
that my people are enslaved
forever. Those who do not
believe me will soon see it happen before their eyes”

Customs, Firs, NNPC, Immigration, Ndic, Finance, NPA are all firmly in the hands of northerners, with so much recruitment going on underground.
The Legislature, Executive and Judiciary also in the firm grip of the Northerners.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY!!!���

1 Like

Re: Aisha Umar: Abaribe Kicks As Buhari Nominates Chairman, DG For PENCOM Board by Psalmistproject: 1:37pm On Sep 30, 2020
I tried reading what the anonymous expert countering abribe said all I see kom Kom! Nothing of sense.
Re: Aisha Umar: Abaribe Kicks As Buhari Nominates Chairman, DG For PENCOM Board by Kingbuhari(m): 1:51pm On Sep 30, 2020
Hahahahahaha Buhari and nepotism nah 5/6... What do u expect, if wishes where roses he will even want Fulani man to be governor of Lagos State or Ogun state.... Yellowbar unah good morning

1 Like

Re: Aisha Umar: Abaribe Kicks As Buhari Nominates Chairman, DG For PENCOM Board by Enice(m): 1:55pm On Sep 30, 2020
ceaser:

I wonder why they had to wait for a whole 6 months to elapse before they reconstituted the board. Doing that will have addressed the vacuum created within that 6 months and will have definitely provided an avenue to do the right thing of following the rule (selection process to effect continuation as stipulated by the act). Then when the 6 months elapse and it's time for a complete overhaul like they just woke up to do, a new zone will be appointed and the South Easterners would have known that they've been given their full due.l and full tenure as stipulated in the act. I'll wager that if the incumbent that vacated the position was a Notherner, within 48 hours the FG will have announced the replacenent.

Whatever the FG does, every action they take, their thought process out to anticipate reactions. This is like being a father in the family. You're supposed to take decisions that does not engender jealousy between your children and wards. One child is not special over the other and if that father thinks otherwise, then maybe he does not deserve to be a father in the first place.
are you saying that because the FG wants to rob the SE of an Irrelevant position in the Scheme of things, they waited for more than 6 months to set up a new board? Think this thing through na? aha! Try to be open minded. See the big picture before you say things. At least She was not the only one on the board others too where dropped

1 Like

Re: Aisha Umar: Abaribe Kicks As Buhari Nominates Chairman, DG For PENCOM Board by Coldie(m): 2:25pm On Sep 30, 2020
Difrent:

i have nothing else to say....Greedy Bastard, just like your Leaders
that 1% is even too much for you
if i were Buhari, this second tenure i will reduce it to 0.5%.......ungrateful lots

shebi you people prefer Biafra, Leflendum and other delusions ravaging your brains,
WHY ARE YOU CONCERNED WITH WHAT HAPPENS IN NIGERIA, You want to break the country because Gej lost election, go ahead now if you can.....your will be crushed like your forefathers.......but this time there will be victor and vanquished, the biggest mistake Gowon made is to say there was no victor no vanquished thats why you still have mouth to talk,.....nonsense tribe
For ur foolish mind u expect me to read all those things, ur papa really born mumu
Re: Aisha Umar: Abaribe Kicks As Buhari Nominates Chairman, DG For PENCOM Board by BLAISECAMPAORE: 2:29pm On Sep 30, 2020
dalass:

You have only succeeded in exposing the obvious. The Presidency/ Head of state post has been held by the north by more than 40 years since 1960, yet what do you have many billionaires made by government skewed favoritism. Yet those billions acknowledged by Forbes has not impacted positively on the north with many kids out of school and untrained in anything or skill acquisition... The reason for banditry, kidnapping and terrorism in your region...

The onion, pepper, suya and beans sellers don't own any of those billions or private airlines, only the few anointed ones do.. Even in your midst, wealth is skewed to particular families! The poor are given mosques and sharia to keep them happy and destroy themselves

I wonder why there so many northern beggars in the south if there is that much money in the North! If you're part of the Elites there, do something before your lopsidedness which has caused pains and sorrow in the North will finish the entire country.

I have no further words for you because obviously you're set in your mind that Buhari is doing the right thing by his nepotism in appointments

First of all there is NOWHERE in the world where the wealth gap and disparity is not wide to the level of ridiculousness (99% of global wealth is concentrated in 1%of her population; Google it) , including in your backyard so stop allowing gaps in your reasoning.

Secondly Forbes only recognises legitimate billionaires with traceable and verifiable sources of income. That's why the hundreds of Northern billionaire Generals and politicians like Danjuma & IBB are always missing, and Dangote and Abdulsamad are always leading the African rich list.

Thirdly, the reason there are many northern beggars in the north is the reason there are many southern otapiapia and okirika sellers in the North; search for greener pastures.

Or going by your skewed logic, if there is so much money in the east, then why didn't all the Ibo billionaires stop the millions of their kinsmen from packing themselves to the north daily in overloaded night buses even with the risk of BH terrorists and bandits? Disabuse your mind from the stereotypes you've been holding since birth and think.

As for appointments, you are only reaping the political seeds you sowed (I don't hear Yoruba screaming marginalisation) or did you think actions don't have consequences?

Think.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Terror Threat: Real Reason US Raised Red Flag / Lagos Traffic Jams Disappear But This Isn't Good News For Nigeria - BBC / Bokoharam Kidnaps Cameroon's Vice Prime Minister's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.