Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,473 members, 7,846,969 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:40 AM

Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis - Family (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis (16054 Views)

Single Ladies Beware Of Family Rooms. / Beware Of SLIM LITE COFFEE Lose Kilos Lekki Lagos Nigeria / Beware Of Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by majesterial: 5:13pm On Oct 02, 2020
Klass99:

No, not everyone has multiple accounts on NL. I have just this one account at the moment and I would like to keep it that way.

The process of registering multiple accounts is even too tedious, how many phone numbers will one person provide for a Yahoo or Gmail account? How many email accounts will you have to open just to register more handles on NL?

Only a desperate con artist like you will jump through hoops for multiple accounts on NL.

Why were the other accounts deactivated? No be you deactivate yourself, after those handles became infamous for scam/fraud.

I open multiple monikers at once. The lovenkraand/Squillaci were opened with the same email. One googlemail the other was gmail. You can try it.
Sometimes one forgets password but can't access the email, so one creates another account, then later remembers the other password. Sometimes an account is opened after a short ban. No one wants to wait a ban.
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by Hathor5(f): 5:16pm On Oct 02, 2020
DivineGrace123:

In 2017, on this same Nairaland, I assisted someone by adding to his GRE payment back then. He has done the exam about 2 times but didn’t have enough to write the exam the 3rd time. I supported him with a token and fortunately, he got his desired score. It was that same GRE that he used in gaining admission to a school in the USA with full funding and now he is in the USA doing his doctorate degree.

I agree that there are so many people here on Nairaland who are claiming that they are in financial need whereas they are just scammers. At the same time, there are still some other category of people who are genuine and real. Some of us that usually support these kind of people are living in a society where there are so many support organizations to help the low-income earners and those in financial need. So, we feel it will be better to touch the lives of those who have no one to support them (since there are only a few support organizations in Nigeria). Of course, the “most convenient” way for most of us to reach out to them is via this forum because this forum has also been a blessing to us in so many different ways. At least, I can speak for myself. I will not be in the location where I am today if not for the information I got via this forum back then. So, the best way to give back is to support the members here who are in financial need.

In fact, I am actually surprised about Squillaci's case because I usually do my verification before assisting anyone. I think the fact that the moderators hid some of his posts where he once posted his account details didn't help matters too. But, will this stop me from assisting others, of course not. There is a Yoruba saying that says "bi a ba diju ki eni buruku koja, titi ti eni rere ma fi koja, a ko ni mo (if we close our eyes so that the bad people can pass, we will not know when the good people will pass too)". I believe the essence of this thread is to just learn to be more careful next time and do one's homework well.

Thanks for sharing the story. I am glad your assistance had a positive impact.

bold
I understand that but I wouldn't want to take the risk online because the scammers are many.
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by Hathor5(f): 5:19pm On Oct 02, 2020
UDUJ:

I hope you are not one of the everything is vanity crew? I work hard for my money and if I am in a position to take good care of myself with things like the PS5, Galaxy watch et al I don't think it's anyone's business because I earned it after working for so many years and attaining a higher position in the office. Like you said, to each their own. Just because you don't see the value in it doesn't make it a wasteful purchase. Have a nice day cool

I wasn't trying to stop you from taking care of yourself. I just chipped in because you said that you don't understand why people would buy a "dumbwatch". Now you know why. wink
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by Hathor5(f): 5:21pm On Oct 02, 2020
Petyprincess:

Dear it baffles me also, there are people around you that needs help but they will still come online to help people that aren't genuine nd later they realized its scam. There are child beggars on the street that i will rather cook for nd see them smile. Most of these people aren't genuine!!
With all these stories some people will still send another scammer money tomorrow!!
Maybe it is to show off because i don't get it exactly

How do they even get these scam messages if they don't accept the pm? There is a neighbor that needs help around you, your distance family aren't left out! Why helping anonymous people online that aren't sure they are genuine?

kiss kiss kiss
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 02, 2020
Greatomotoy:
are u throwing shades at Elder0001?
who is he ? never heard of that name before
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 5:27pm On Oct 02, 2020
Dickeyrider:

He has been online for over 23 hours defending every allegations yet he claims he is on meds. Well articulated response with perfect diction and medical jargons to sway the gullible. Still uncle want make we believe say him get brain touch
What if d med he is on has got no drowsy effect cuz some of dz posts i read sounds very illogical. D only mental drug i knw of dat has that kind of effect is bromazepam(lexotan\benzodiazepine) nd he hasnt mentioned that
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by Hathor5(f): 5:30pm On Oct 02, 2020
Petyprincess:

I apologize if what i said was wrong,you know we never argued for once but at the same time I was marvelled hw scamming still happening when i thought most people have know most of these stories are fake. Please just be cautious about dubious people here!! Someone have started attacking me lol grin
Make una no vex o, you people don make me forget my assignment for canvas grin

pocohantas:

It is okay babe, I know say you no carry bad thing for mind talk am. I/We would be cautious. We win some and we lose some... lessons learned.grin

Don’t mind that person attacking you, whichever you do, they must attack. Them no too well.

Awww. so sweet. cheesy kiss kiss
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by Klass99(f): 5:30pm On Oct 02, 2020

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by majesterial: 5:45pm On Oct 02, 2020
Klass99:

KC my man cheesy you have an answer for everything, don't you? Lol

Which one is Google mail and gmail, again? Google allows you to create a Gmail account. There's no google mail then Gmail as well.

Abi na that one you, hushpuppi and the rest of the gang dey use?

Abeg make I rest, I have wasted too much time and energy on this thread and forum as a whole in one day.

Enjoy your evening and proceeds from deceiving others.
See this one.
You can open two nairaland accounts with klass@gmail.com and klass@googlemail.com.
Nairaland accepts both as two different mail, whereas it is just one email.
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by Klass99(f): 5:57pm On Oct 02, 2020

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by DenreleDave(m): 7:33pm On Oct 02, 2020
Klass99:

Okay cheesy thank you sir, I appreciate the education.

I wasn't going to engage again after my last post but.....

You're hard to resist with this unique mental illness of yours, where you articulate every response so well and start to make those of us who are sane to doubt our own sanity. cheesy

Kai bros I hail o!

I swear.. I have always wanted to change my nairaland email from my yahoo acct to my Gmail ooo.. Meanwhile I cud nt change it due to the fact dt I have already used my Gmail to open a nairaland acct some years back b4 this one...

So I tried changing into Gmail to googlemail and it worked... I received the message on my Gmail acct.

Wow so happy...
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by bigjackass: 7:47pm On Oct 02, 2020
The fraud must be desperately mailing seun and the mods to delete this thread

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by bigjackass: 7:53pm On Oct 02, 2020
PrinceofAgoAre:
What if he's taking his drugs as at when due, couldnt he be mentally ok to do all of this. Some people sef
abegi. Those depressant drugs have the effect of making one lethargic and sleepy. The guy has not rested since this thread started. Replying every single comment. Day and night no sleep for over 24 hours

3 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 02, 2020
Mad house cheesy
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by CanadianNaija: 12:33am On Oct 03, 2020
shocked I am shook!

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by PrincessB1(f): 9:12am On Oct 03, 2020
How this guy replies every comment still baffles me shocked

This thread is suppose to be on FrontPage.
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by Abcruz(m): 11:39am On Oct 03, 2020
majesterial:

I understand your point. But again, there is nothing wrong with asking for help online.

Again this is not a case of just begging.
The op is claiming I am fraudulent.
Two different things.

Just shut it. You've succeeded in taking advantage of public generosity by cooking up tales by moonlight yet you still have the effrontery to type trash?

This has only taught me never to take a second look on anyone soliciting for help online.

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by Wroxxane: 12:30pm On Oct 03, 2020
oseoji:
NL is filled with crazy people,so upon all this my ranting people are sending PM again for money.
There's nothing I won't see angry
cheesy Oh lawd! This was hilarious cheesy cheesy I guess they thought Christmas came earlier this year.

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 12:33pm On Oct 03, 2020
[quote author=tyosho post=94534315][/quote] Helo please is it possible for you to report his account number to his bank as a fraud??
it would be really great if you can. you won't be getting just your money back, but you will be helping those of us who are not scammer get justice.
you will also be helping us to make Nairaland a better place..

stay blessed
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by AgathaMoses(f): 3:11am On Oct 04, 2020
BLUELemon:
this life sha. some people use drugs to scam
some people use pot of stew to scam
some people sha

different people different tactics
may God save us
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by AgathaMoses(f): 3:12am On Oct 04, 2020
BLUELemon:
it's not about to prove you are not geniue, it's about showing just Poco or the other lady that you are not a career-scammer cheesy

but we all know who you are already
coming frm u dis is rich
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by AgathaMoses(f): 3:13am On Oct 04, 2020
BLUELemon:

let me put this post below to you again. To prove to all Nairalanders that you are not a scammer

I know you answer all the questions psychologically so. I know where this is heading anyway
d irony
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by AgathaMoses(f): 3:15am On Oct 04, 2020
BLUELemon:
a crate of eggs sells for 1100 ..it even sell cheaper sometimes.

you sell at 1200

if you are selling per piece in 3s and 4s... the gain is even higher

100k will buy how many crates of eggs?? it's just patience.

this is just one of the few businesses
wat hv u done wit wat uv been getting here? U are just jealous n sad someone is beatin u 2 ur game
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by AgathaMoses(f): 3:16am On Oct 04, 2020
BLUELemon:
100k cannot finish.
100k is more than enough to start a meaningful business... what are you even saying
comin frm u?
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by Nrmd: 6:01pm On Oct 04, 2020
DivineGrace123:

In 2017, on this same Nairaland, I assisted someone by adding to his GRE exam fee back then. He has done the exam about 2 times but didn’t have enough to write the exam the 3rd time. I supported him with a token and fortunately, he got his desired score. It was that same GRE that he used in gaining admission to a school in the USA with full funding and now he is in the USA doing his doctorate degree.

I agree that there are so many people here on Nairaland who are claiming that they are in financial need whereas they are just scammers. At the same time, there are still some other category of people who are genuine and real. Some of us that usually support these kind of people are living in a society where there are so many support organizations to help the low-income earners and those in financial need. So, we feel it will be better to touch the lives of those who have no one to support them (since there are only a few support organizations in Nigeria). Of course, the “most convenient” way for most of us to reach out to them is via this forum because this forum has also been a blessing to us in so many different ways. At least, I can speak for myself. I will not be in the location where I am today if not for the information I got via this forum back then. So, the best way to give back is to support the members here who are in financial need.

I am actually surprised about Squillaci's case because I usually do my verification before assisting anyone. I think the fact that the moderators hid some of his posts where he once posted his account details didn't help matters too. But, will this stop me from assisting others? Of course not. There is a Yoruba saying that says "bi a ba diju ki eni buruku koja, titi ti eni rere ma fi koja, a ko ni mo (if we close our eyes so that the bad people can pass, we will not know when the good people will pass too)". I believe the essence of this thread is to just learn to be more careful next time and do one's homework well.
Hi, please I need to register for post utme and travel to write the exam but as it is now I don't have any money to do that, I'm willing to give you my jamb email so that you can verify my identity or whatever proof you need.
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by TheCork(m): 2:15pm On Oct 05, 2020
PrincessB1:
How this guy replies every comment still baffles me shocked

This thread is suppose to be on FrontPage.

Hello am a music video directors & i normaly work wit Beyansi from America
Anyways, Please can u quickly send me directly yor full naaaaked picture for audition so I can inspect it to invite u for audition so u can win the role & became a super star. Please send me 3 picture showing 3 angle. U interested? Please hurry! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by Missionaire: 9:40am On Oct 07, 2020
STENON:
Have you started your ministry after giving your life to Christ?? grin cheesy

Hmmm...... Wonderful!!
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by Missionaire: 9:43am On Oct 07, 2020
majesterial:

Lol. That answer was to gain favor.
I don't have any aunt there, neither do I know anything about the school.

This road no straight... E bend wella.
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 07, 2020
This guy also sent me an email since May or June, but I never replied. I didn't even check my mail box talkless of replying. Thank God for the administrators exposing criminals on this platform.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by PrincessB1(f): 8:58pm On Oct 07, 2020
TheCork:

Hello am a music video directors & i normaly work wit Beyansi from America
Anyways, Please can u quickly send me directly yor full naaaaked picture for audition so I can inspect it to invite u for audition so u can win the role & became a super star. Please send me 3 picture showing 3 angle. U interested? Please hurry! cheesy
Hahaha grin

Mr Cork is always funny
Oshey Londoner
You can go for the audition grin
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by dustydee: 9:53pm On Oct 07, 2020
pocohantas:
I am not one to do this and I would never have done this, but I see the need to call this particular Nlder out. Family section is where they create most begging threads, so I might as well post it here. Thanks...

His known monikers are;

1) Squillaci
2)Lovenkreaand
3)Evangkatsoulis
4)Majesterial

Thank you. And I was feeling bad for ignoring his message about his health problem. I wasn't sure if he was real or not.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

15 Reasons Marriages Between Nigerian/African Men And American Women Fail / Maternity Leave During Nysc..advice Needed Pls / Are We Been Insensitive Or We Should Just Help Our Neighbour.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.