Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,264 members, 7,829,530 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

IbomAir To Commence Flight To The Caribbean And South America - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IbomAir To Commence Flight To The Caribbean And South America (21876 Views)

Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) / Ibomair To Commence Porthacourt, Accra And Banjul Flight Next Month..photos / Reno Omokri And His Twin Sons At The Caribbean Paradise Of St. John (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IbomAir To Commence Flight To The Caribbean And South America by flyingpig: 9:40am On Oct 02, 2020
yaki84:

To some extent yes, but I guess u think in the western world govt is a father Christmas abi?
With this mentality am not sure u will survive a month in US. Cos u will think it's freebies not knowing the huge facilities enjoyed comes with huge cost.
Oh shut it. Don't you know in some countries in Europe you get monthly financial stimulus for being unemployed or getting sacked from your job, until you get another job? Don't you also know in some European countries people living in shanties receive stimulus as well?? There are mortgage banks to help people build homes in the USA too. Please save your trap.
Re: IbomAir To Commence Flight To The Caribbean And South America by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 02, 2020
Hunchogee:

Bro am suspecting thats why udom needed a Seal, Flag and Logo to start trading and building bilateral relationship with other countries boycotting Nigeria or federal government... Lovely from Udom.
He is a smart Son of a smart Father.

2 Likes

Re: IbomAir To Commence Flight To The Caribbean And South America by Hunchogee: 9:41am On Oct 02, 2020
yaki84:

To some extent yes, but I guess u think in the western world govt is a father Christmas abi?
With this mentality am not sure u will survive a month in US. Cos u will think it's freebies not knowing the huge facilities enjoyed comes with huge cost.
Have told you before that idiot your quoting is senseless.
And he's from Rivers State (Iraq of Nigeria) that why is envious..
Na envy bro.. We know am very well.

Re: IbomAir To Commence Flight To The Caribbean And South America by Blackking98(m): 9:42am On Oct 02, 2020
flyingpig:
Oh shut it. Don't you know in some countries in Europe you get monthly financial stimulus for being unemployed or getting sacked from your job, until you get another job? Don't you also know in some European countries people living in shanties receive stimulus as well?? There are mortgage banks to help people build homes in the USA too. Please save your trap.
Wait first.
Nigeria as country hasn't even achieved this thing's you're talking about. Akwa Ibom as a state will start running international flights while Nigeria spent billions on a mirage liner that never worked.
Allow Akwa Ibom to grow at it's own pace and stop being a pig on our threads.
Re: IbomAir To Commence Flight To The Caribbean And South America by Hunchogee: 9:42am On Oct 02, 2020
PARACLETOS:
He is a smart Son of a smart Father.
honestly
Re: IbomAir To Commence Flight To The Caribbean And South America by Ebenezer2021(m): 9:43am On Oct 02, 2020
yaki84:
akpabio was receiving at least 40billion naira monthly as allocation, oil price was 140$ per barrel, exchange rate was 187/1$, cement was 1500naira. The state population was assumed to be 7million people and it was predominantly a civil service state
Under Udom, oil price crash to 28$/barrel, allocation nose dive to 10-14billiion naira monthly, exchange rate 305/$ first term now it is 460/$, cement Is 2500/bag, he inherited the 7milliion assumed population and the civil service state. With nothing in the treasury. I use those indices cos those r things needed in building infrastructures etc.
Please compare and contrast as make summary who have manage the economy better.
Akpabio even during the hay days couldn't or didnt pay pensions and gratuities.
Governance grows beyond throwing millions to people on the street and diverting billions.
Why udom isn't popular is because he doesn't throw money around like akpabio did.

Upon the monies akpabio threw and shared during his tenure, why wasnt it enough for those who benefited for their well-being through out their life time?
Why r there still looking for free money again if atall akpabio was uncommon giver that touch the lives of the common people?
akpabio owed pensions and gratuities where?
will you shut up and fvck off with your baseless propaganda? my dad retired during akpabios regime also with many retirees I know and their gratuities were immediately paid and pensions subsequently paid monthly.
Just get a life and stop joining those touts to gossip politicians at ibom plaza.
unam ikot
Re: IbomAir To Commence Flight To The Caribbean And South America by flyingpig: 9:44am On Oct 02, 2020
Blackking98:

Wait first.
Nigeria as country hasn't even achieved this thing's you're talking about. Akwa Ibom as a state will start running international flights while Nigeria spent billions on a mirage liner that never worked.
Allow Akwa Ibom to grow at it's own pace and stop being a pig on our threads.
I blushed when I read this grin Such a compliment embarassed Now run along angry
Re: IbomAir To Commence Flight To The Caribbean And South America by Hunchogee: 9:45am On Oct 02, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
will you shut up and fvck off with your baseless propaganda? my dad retired during akpabios regime also with many retirees I know and their gratuities were immediately paid and pensions subsequently paid monthly.
Just get a life and stop joining those touts to gossip politicians at ibom plaza.
unam ikot
You are a big fool... Inshort let me finish you nonsense

Re: IbomAir To Commence Flight To The Caribbean And South America by yaki84: 9:46am On Oct 02, 2020
flyingpig:
That is because they have ur data, once u r on govt payroll, it is being documented. When u get a job all the monies u were enjoying during ur period of Low, the govt will get it back.
So u see they r not father Christmas all still.
Go and check how their finance system work first.
They depend hugely on tax, tax and tax.

1 Like

Re: IbomAir To Commence Flight To The Caribbean And South America by Blackking98(m): 9:52am On Oct 02, 2020
flyingpig:
I blushed when I read this grin Such a compliment embarassed Now run along angry
You're on an Akwa ibom thread, you should be the one packing your bags,clown.
Re: IbomAir To Commence Flight To The Caribbean And South America by yaki84: 9:53am On Oct 02, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
unam ikot
There is one particular man that calls into radio programs most mornings to complain about gratuities. He said he hasn't been paid his gratuity and he retired 2012. Please can u remind me who was the governor of akwaibom state that year?
Udom came up and said he cleared backlog of pension and gratuities of retirees since 2001. It is on record... So mister am not a propagandist nor on the payroll of udom, I speak with facts. I wont toe ur path with that vile language not because I can't but am too mature to thread insult with someone I believe I might be better off than. It will be tantamount to fighting my child.
Re: IbomAir To Commence Flight To The Caribbean And South America by flyingpig: 9:54am On Oct 02, 2020
Hunchogee:

If you like change your moniker like ten times, that one concern you...
@flyingpig I can spot you nonsense sombori
e no go better for u if u mention my name again
Re: IbomAir To Commence Flight To The Caribbean And South America by na2016: 9:56am On Oct 02, 2020
[quote author=yaki84 post=94525827] akpabio was receiving at least 40billion naira monthly as allocation, oil price was 140$ per barrel, exchange rate was 187/1$, cement was 1500naira. The state population was assumed to be 7million people and it was predominantly a ci

See I am not a sycophant and I am busy. If I really want to answer you, i will say somethings that i shouldnt say here.

I just wish HE will know that his name will be the one mentioned in a few years from now and not the names of those boys writing all these things
Re: IbomAir To Commence Flight To The Caribbean And South America by yaki84: 9:59am On Oct 02, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
unam ikot
Also lemme tell u, there is serious beaurocracy in pensions and gratuities in the civil service. There r people that will retire today from service and their gratuities will be waiting for them the next minute cos they have people assisting them to get it done for them. They r some too that will be at the mercy of God and prayers before they will get same.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Don’t Twist Kukah’s Christmas Message, CAN Warns / EFCC Grants Fani-kayode Administrative Bail / Obono-obla: How Native Doctor Led Panel To Ekweremadu’s ‘home’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.