Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,425 members, 7,830,133 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

IbomAir To Commence Flight To The Caribbean And South America - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IbomAir To Commence Flight To The Caribbean And South America (21890 Views)

Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) / Ibomair To Commence Porthacourt, Accra And Banjul Flight Next Month..photos / Reno Omokri And His Twin Sons At The Caribbean Paradise Of St. John (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IbomAir To Commence Flight To The Caribbean And South America by yaki84: 10:03am On Oct 02, 2020
[quote author=na2016 post=94529045][/quote]
Bros say it as it is.
Am using basic indices to compare and contrast the previous govt with the current one.
I also told u why the current govr isn't popular is because he doesn't share monies and throw monies when he is on tour.
Udom isn't competing with akpabio, when he is gone it is either they probe him or commend him. But one thing is sure he will be amongst the past governor of the state.

1 Like

Re: IbomAir To Commence Flight To The Caribbean And South America by Blackking98(m): 10:03am On Oct 02, 2020
accounts2boku:
oga shut it, check my posts if you'll see me criticising or dishing comments.
I'm only doing the needful, I never insulted him.
Why will you comment when you have others doing the dirty work already?
Your own is to stay by the side and disturb seun and his mods when someone treats you or your hommies f up. Cry baby

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IbomAir To Commence Flight To The Caribbean And South America by Rolexjerry(m): 10:07am On Oct 02, 2020
flyingpig:
Go other states you go see say apart from shelter afrique and few other dope places na shanties full uyo with good roads. Fashi, standard of living poor people can't even stack food in their store. So so wake up for morning buy 200 naira rice boil for that day, chop.
Bros. I was born in Uyo and I've lived here all my life. I know almost everywhere in Uyo.
Just name that place where u saw squalors in Uyo. Haba

4 Likes

Re: IbomAir To Commence Flight To The Caribbean And South America by flyingpig: 10:07am On Oct 02, 2020
Hunchogee:

[s]My..nd44 banned this troll from my thread[/s] oo
shut up
Re: IbomAir To Commence Flight To The Caribbean And South America by flyingpig: 10:08am On Oct 02, 2020
Rolexjerry:

Bros. I was born in Uyo and I've lived here all my life. I know almost everywhere in Uyo.
Just name that place where u saw squalors in . Haba
na why you no recognize say squalors full uyo cheesy you never see housing schemes for other developed states cheesy
Re: IbomAir To Commence Flight To The Caribbean And South America by Blackking98(m): 10:10am On Oct 02, 2020
flyingpig:
na why you no recognize say squalors full uyo cheesy you never see housing schemes for other developed states cheesy
Mention the squalors your talking about, we didn't ask you why he can't recognize them. We're asking you to name them. Stop being a pig
Re: IbomAir To Commence Flight To The Caribbean And South America by Saig: 10:13am On Oct 02, 2020
I feel bad for Benue people. That state is a great state but they have bad leaders. A lot of potentials to make them one of the richest states in Nigeria, yet poor cus their leaders lack vision. See agricultural produce wasting here and there. Cheap food. But no factories to process. I pity those people
Re: IbomAir To Commence Flight To The Caribbean And South America by Blackking98(m): 10:14am On Oct 02, 2020
Hunchogee:

That animal Pig is a very dirty animal that live in Squalors and dirt
The guy is beating round the bush.
Mention the squalors e no fit

1 Like

Re: IbomAir To Commence Flight To The Caribbean And South America by Gerrard59(m): 10:14am On Oct 02, 2020
flyingpig:
Govt can build scattered housing schemes and gift out to all inferences of the state across the senatorial zones especially in uyo where the capital is to reduce the number of shanties and squalors. Or have a mortgage bank for loans to build decent modern houses.

These shanties deface a city and discourage investors and can attract rats, mosquitoes and other pests or parasites that breed deplorable diseases

If that's so, investors wouldn't go to Myanmar, Vietnam or Cambodia because those are developing countries in Asia. Total fallacy. You mentioned public housing, how many Nigerian governors apart from Lagos have constructed public housing? Mortgages? In Nigeria? What's the earning power of residents?

Please, let there be economic growth before saying the government should demolish certain houses because they don't look beautiful.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IbomAir To Commence Flight To The Caribbean And South America by Gerrard59(m): 10:15am On Oct 02, 2020
Saig:
I feel bad for Benue people. That state is a great state but they have bad leaders. A lot of potentials to make them one of the richest states in Nigeria, yet poor cus their leaders lack vision. See agricultural produce wasting here and there. Cheap food. But no factories to process. I pity those people

The roads are horrible, so I've read. Another issue is absence of railway linking Benue to states abut to the ocean.

1 Like

Re: IbomAir To Commence Flight To The Caribbean And South America by Holuwamanzee(m): 10:19am On Oct 02, 2020
Hmmmm... AKWA IBOM the wakanda of Nigeria... It's a very good one sha

1 Like

Re: IbomAir To Commence Flight To The Caribbean And South America by Hunchogee: 10:19am On Oct 02, 2020
Blackking98:

The guy is beating round the bush.
Mention the squalors e no fit
Na Rivers cultist boy na
Re: IbomAir To Commence Flight To The Caribbean And South America by Hunchogee: 10:20am On Oct 02, 2020
Holuwamanzee:
Hmmmm... AKWA IBOM the wakanda of Nigeria... It's a very good one sha
Lovely bro
Re: IbomAir To Commence Flight To The Caribbean And South America by Gerrard59(m): 10:23am On Oct 02, 2020
Rolexjerry:

Just name that place where u saw squalors in Uyo Haba

There are squalors na especially around Uniuyo and Mbiabong areas. There are squalors everywhere in the world, what differs is the level of development but saying there are no squalors in Uyo is a lie.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IbomAir To Commence Flight To The Caribbean And South America by Saig: 10:24am On Oct 02, 2020
Gerrard59:

The roads are horrible, so I've read. Another issue is absence of railway linking Benue to states abut to the ocean.
They used to have that functioning in the 80s. No attention is given to that again. Still part of leadership I guess
Re: IbomAir To Commence Flight To The Caribbean And South America by flyingpig: 10:51am On Oct 02, 2020
Gerrard59:

There are squalors na especially around Uniuyo and Mbiabong areas. There are squalors everywhere in the world, what differs is the level of development but saying there are no squalors in Uyo is a lie.
itu road, ikpa road, ikot ekpene road, udoette jesus christ, omo that entire uniuyo area na off key. Pit toilet still dey there till today. Pit toilet bro.
Re: IbomAir To Commence Flight To The Caribbean And South America by ElValiente(m): 11:04am On Oct 02, 2020
Someone need Mexico visa urgently. If you have idea send me message. Thanks
Re: IbomAir To Commence Flight To The Caribbean And South America by flyingpig: 11:15am On Oct 02, 2020
Hunchogee:

Ooh really... Let me ask do we have squalors in PH, Abuja, lagos and your state? lipsrsealed
Omo leave matter for Matthias. Akwa ibomites are impoverished. Only know how to drive keke and argue politics on Monday morning by 9am in groups. Number of keke in uyo is even higher than number of personal vehicles to show you the level of poverty because large population of the people can't afford personal vehicles unlike in lagos and PH. Or delta or other cities. Big roads and hungry people.
Re: IbomAir To Commence Flight To The Caribbean And South America by Blackking98(m): 11:18am On Oct 02, 2020
Hunchogee:

Na Rivers cultist boy na
quite sad
Re: IbomAir To Commence Flight To The Caribbean And South America by flyingpig: 11:26am On Oct 02, 2020
flyingpig:
itu road, ikpa road, ikomimah, ikot ekpene road, udoette jesus christ, omo that entire uniuyo area na off key. Pit toilet still dey there till today. Pit toilet bro.
wow
Re: IbomAir To Commence Flight To The Caribbean And South America by flyingpig: 11:26am On Oct 02, 2020
flyingpig:
Omo leave matter for Matthias. Akwa ibomites are impoverished. Only know how to drive keke and argue politics on Monday morning by 9am in groups. Number of keke in uyo is even higher than number of personal vehicles to show you the level of poverty because large population of the people can't afford personal vehicles unlike in lagos and PH. Or delta or other cities. Big roads and hungry people.
chai that's deplorable
Re: IbomAir To Commence Flight To The Caribbean And South America by merieam16(f): 11:27am On Oct 02, 2020
uniqueboi1:

Is your father the owner of Lagos?
yes its my fatherland dats wat u wana hear abi, go to ur fathers land if u cant stop d hate
Re: IbomAir To Commence Flight To The Caribbean And South America by LikeAking: 12:01pm On Oct 02, 2020
Hunchogee:

Is your life a scam?

Open your eyes.

We are not babies.
Re: IbomAir To Commence Flight To The Caribbean And South America by uniqueboi1(m): 12:35pm On Oct 02, 2020
merieam16:
yes its my fatherland dats wat u wana hear abi, go to ur fathers land if u cant stop d hate

If it's your fatherland then it's my what?
Re: IbomAir To Commence Flight To The Caribbean And South America by merieam16(f): 12:38pm On Oct 02, 2020
uniqueboi1:

If it's your fatherland then it's my what?
ask google
Re: IbomAir To Commence Flight To The Caribbean And South America by uniqueboi1(m): 1:26pm On Oct 02, 2020
merieam16:
ask google

Dry undecided
Re: IbomAir To Commence Flight To The Caribbean And South America by SOPWriter: 1:34pm On Oct 02, 2020
Honestly, this is a commendable development!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Senate Rejects CBN Proposal To Punish People For Ownership Of Forex / Happy 74th Birthday to President Muhmmadu Buhari - Nairalanders / Forgive PDP - Bukola Saraki Begs Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.