Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,302 members, 7,846,349 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

PDP, Governors Tackle Buhari Over Attack On Obasanjo, Jonathan, Yar’Adua - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP, Governors Tackle Buhari Over Attack On Obasanjo, Jonathan, Yar’Adua (29003 Views)

Governors Tackle Akpabio, Deny Receiving FG N1 Trillion Lifeline / FG To Spend ₦‎3.3 Billion On Obasanjo, Jonathan, Others / El-rufai: Jonathan, Yar’adua Persecuted Me Because They Saw Me As A Threat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP, Governors Tackle Buhari Over Attack On Obasanjo, Jonathan, Yar’Adua by TONIOI: 6:16am On Oct 02, 2020
e be like say the memory card wey dey dis man head don finally kwarupt , computer village abeg make una help us, when Jonathan increased fuel d other time you guyz protested now we want to protest you guyz refused , so can u beat a child and ask d child not to cry ?

just imagine wat a president is saying

Chad which is an oil producing country charges N 362 per litre. Niger, also an oil producing country sells one litre at N 346. In Ghana, another oil producing country, petroleum pump price is N326 per litre. Further afield , Egypt charges N 211 per litre. Saudi Arabia charges N168 per litre. It makes no sense for oil to be cheaper in Nigeria than in Saudi Arabia

finally dis man don finish dis country , I pity those who voted for this government

Fela was a prophet who saw ahead of time, please watch this

Human right is my property

https://www.facebook.com/101165861493447/posts/166233964986636/?sfnsn=scwspwa&d=w&vh=e

1 Like

Re: PDP, Governors Tackle Buhari Over Attack On Obasanjo, Jonathan, Yar’Adua by Ammymadudonu: 6:24am On Oct 02, 2020
They should give younger Nigerians the opportunity to serve
Re: PDP, Governors Tackle Buhari Over Attack On Obasanjo, Jonathan, Yar’Adua by fidelitystrs: 6:26am On Oct 02, 2020
Sell  your Amazon gift card to Naira / RMB yuan also available.https:///2347039575096

Best rate with swift payment.
Re: PDP, Governors Tackle Buhari Over Attack On Obasanjo, Jonathan, Yar’Adua by Blackmann001: 6:29am On Oct 02, 2020
bioemmy:
The keep attacking each other.

Yet the difference between them is like the difference between six and half a dozen.

PDP ruled for 16 years, what happened?
APC continued from where they stopped and continued in the same direction.

Even though Baba messed up with his Independence Day speech, I must say, these PDP governors have very little moral standing to castigate him. What have many of them done in their state that is different from what their APC counterparts are doing.

But like some folks will say, let's ignore the messenger and focus in the message.

I see you are barely 6years old...return the fine to your dad,he is preparing for work

1 Like

Re: PDP, Governors Tackle Buhari Over Attack On Obasanjo, Jonathan, Yar’Adua by Kingrefreshed: 6:30am On Oct 02, 2020
Re: PDP, Governors Tackle Buhari Over Attack On Obasanjo, Jonathan, Yar’Adua by themanderon: 6:34am On Oct 02, 2020
Does the man even understand a word in his speech?
Re: PDP, Governors Tackle Buhari Over Attack On Obasanjo, Jonathan, Yar’Adua by Brushstrokes20: 6:40am On Oct 02, 2020
The dullard keeps blaming everyone but his dumb as Bleep self!...
I dislike pdp but obj and yaradua are millions of miles ahead of the heartless, self serving, redundant coupist!
... And damn your dumb father if you quote me to spit trash!

1 Like

Re: PDP, Governors Tackle Buhari Over Attack On Obasanjo, Jonathan, Yar’Adua by Deepthoughts: 6:43am On Oct 02, 2020
valentineuwakwe:

https://punchng.com/pdp-govs-tackle-buhari-over-attack-on-obasanjo-jonathan-yaradua/
most times when buhari talks, it's like he assumes all Nigerians are fools n in opinionated zombies like his bunch of followers who always all his utterances to be Devine pronouncements,he forgets that the world has gone digital n he is actually chasing from miles behind.
Re: PDP, Governors Tackle Buhari Over Attack On Obasanjo, Jonathan, Yar’Adua by eddyslim(m): 6:52am On Oct 02, 2020
Useless man, In 2015 you met fuel at 87 naira...
Re: PDP, Governors Tackle Buhari Over Attack On Obasanjo, Jonathan, Yar’Adua by Nobody: 6:57am On Oct 02, 2020
Obasanjo, that ordered the military to murder innocent soul in 1967, in asaba.. that's all infringement of human right..
Re: PDP, Governors Tackle Buhari Over Attack On Obasanjo, Jonathan, Yar’Adua by FxExpo(m): 7:00am On Oct 02, 2020
chrisifeanyi:
if you voted this government, may God continue to punish you
Amen

1 Like

Re: PDP, Governors Tackle Buhari Over Attack On Obasanjo, Jonathan, Yar’Adua by FxExpo(m): 7:09am On Oct 02, 2020
Miniso:
Obasanjo, that ordered the military to murder innocent soul in 1967, in asaba.. that's all infringement of human right..
I wonder why buhari was Not Among Those He Ordered to Be murder now The Idiotic tree Has Been Grown To torment us (the Innocent)
Re: PDP, Governors Tackle Buhari Over Attack On Obasanjo, Jonathan, Yar’Adua by chiedonedoor(m): 7:09am On Oct 02, 2020
Hmm, God saved us.
Revelation 2:5 KJV
Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent. Christ is coming soon
Repent
Re: PDP, Governors Tackle Buhari Over Attack On Obasanjo, Jonathan, Yar’Adua by sapientia(m): 7:13am On Oct 02, 2020
PDP the weakest opposition party in history
Re: PDP, Governors Tackle Buhari Over Attack On Obasanjo, Jonathan, Yar’Adua by cardoctor(m): 7:18am On Oct 02, 2020
Dog eat dog
Re: PDP, Governors Tackle Buhari Over Attack On Obasanjo, Jonathan, Yar’Adua by Jabioro: 7:24am On Oct 02, 2020
The cabal gave him a prepared address to read our filled ear..the sound was clear to him but the literal meaning was not his issue...
Re: PDP, Governors Tackle Buhari Over Attack On Obasanjo, Jonathan, Yar’Adua by koyinsola17868: 7:35am On Oct 02, 2020
I’m sickness and fatigue of commenting on buhari problem ,I’m done with him and I’m praying his career wrap let me pack all his valuables back to his town idiots woman idiot
Re: PDP, Governors Tackle Buhari Over Attack On Obasanjo, Jonathan, Yar’Adua by TGM2015: 7:37am On Oct 02, 2020
Chiedu4Trump:
What do you expect from a tyrant who plans to deny us our rights?
Seems you have comprehension problems. If you bargain your right through vote buying (you allowed your votes to be bought by criminal minded politicians), be prepared for your rights to be denied.

What do you expect that will happen after you sold your right by collecting N5,000 and bags of rice? Or giving your vote, your power, to highest bidder?

Re: PDP, Governors Tackle Buhari Over Attack On Obasanjo, Jonathan, Yar’Adua by Gval123: 7:42am On Oct 02, 2020
Well, i don't blame buhari, but the youth whom buhari is destroying their future and that of their unborn children, but still keep shouting say baba just because of 2 seconds enjoyment of 3k or 5k. See as Nigeria be so, we are supposed to be stoning all our govt officials. If our pastors ask us to pray for them in church, we should start shouting die die die. If they come to church to address us, we should all walk out on them. oga, these people na evil. chai. If not for the fact that Buhari became president, do any of u think he would have the money to take care of himself during that period when he was always flying to UK for treatment? where e wan see the money? I nor blame am. Buhari that was looking weak and and unwell before he became president, now have the mind to talk to Nigerians that put their lives on the line for him after he cried on national television and vow never to contest again. I don't blame u.
Re: PDP, Governors Tackle Buhari Over Attack On Obasanjo, Jonathan, Yar’Adua by ayenale1(m): 7:49am On Oct 02, 2020
Waiting for reply from the presidency igbo woman like bubu is her father
Re: PDP, Governors Tackle Buhari Over Attack On Obasanjo, Jonathan, Yar’Adua by LudaChriz(m): 8:06am On Oct 02, 2020
The same useless Jonathan that have been asslicking him. Jona u de fall hand
Re: PDP, Governors Tackle Buhari Over Attack On Obasanjo, Jonathan, Yar’Adua by pandabet(m): 8:15am On Oct 02, 2020
if Buhari wasn't d president of Nigeria
he wud Ve been Hushpuppy
Re: PDP, Governors Tackle Buhari Over Attack On Obasanjo, Jonathan, Yar’Adua by 49cents(m): 8:17am On Oct 02, 2020
Tekzyflex:
confused man

An old fool buhari is

1 Like

Re: PDP, Governors Tackle Buhari Over Attack On Obasanjo, Jonathan, Yar’Adua by Theboss100(m): 8:28am On Oct 02, 2020
chrisifeanyi:
For 600 years. grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: PDP, Governors Tackle Buhari Over Attack On Obasanjo, Jonathan, Yar’Adua by dave234(m): 8:36am On Oct 02, 2020
chrisifeanyi:

Punish your entire family
Re: PDP, Governors Tackle Buhari Over Attack On Obasanjo, Jonathan, Yar’Adua by hartson(m): 8:41am On Oct 02, 2020
DrJordan:
I don't blame our politicians,I blame the stupid electorates that voted them in.
No body voted for that bastard.He rigged his way into power.
Re: PDP, Governors Tackle Buhari Over Attack On Obasanjo, Jonathan, Yar’Adua by Blessedassuranc(f): 8:42am On Oct 02, 2020
dave234:

Punish your entire family

Fire , brimstone and gate of hell fall on you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP, Governors Tackle Buhari Over Attack On Obasanjo, Jonathan, Yar’Adua by hartson(m): 8:44am On Oct 02, 2020
DrJordan:
I don't blame our politicians,I blame the stupid electorates that voted them in.
ok
Re: PDP, Governors Tackle Buhari Over Attack On Obasanjo, Jonathan, Yar’Adua by Moschino28(m): 8:54am On Oct 02, 2020
chrisifeanyi:

Iseee

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP, Governors Tackle Buhari Over Attack On Obasanjo, Jonathan, Yar’Adua by blacknp(m): 9:32am On Oct 02, 2020
hartson:
No body voted for that bastard.He rigged his way into power.
Ok, Turaki Abubakar Atiku won the election? Yeye Failure, Almajiri keep waiting for President Buhari to come and prosper your lazy azz.
Re: PDP, Governors Tackle Buhari Over Attack On Obasanjo, Jonathan, Yar’Adua by blacknp(m): 9:36am On Oct 02, 2020
chrisifeanyi:
Chrisifeanyi ipob, I hope Jehovah forgives you & your entire family in Eastern Nigeria, it is always easier to blame someone else for your own shortcomings, you want us to believe that it is because of President Buhari that you & your Family members are failures today?, please mention 1 thing that the pdp Governor of your state who you gladly voted for has done to better your living situation? because as we know, all politics is local, & Charity as they say begins at home.
Re: PDP, Governors Tackle Buhari Over Attack On Obasanjo, Jonathan, Yar’Adua by Basitelo1(m): 9:50am On Oct 02, 2020
TheRealProphet:
If Buhari wasn't the President of Nigeria, he would be Anini.
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

More Pictures & Video From Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Jigawa State / PDP Clears All 3 Senate Seats In Kaduna / Letter From A Niger-Deltan to Tompolo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.