Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Woman Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend Because He Cooks Better Than Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend Because He Cooks Better Than Her (41088 Views)

Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Over Wizkid And Davido Beef / Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend After She Covered His Face With Emoji On Twitter / Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend Because He Cooks Better Than Her by benjackugo: 1:02pm On Oct 02, 2020
An editor at DutchReview, Chuka Phillip-Johnson, has narrated how his ex-girlfriend broke up with him because she was insecure about the fact that he cooks better than her.

IgbereTV reports that he made the revelation that while responding to a question from a Twitter account.

"Have y’all ever dated someone that was jealous of you?" a Twitter user asked.

Chuka responded:
"Yeah, it was a Nigerian lady. She felt somehow threatened, and was extremely jealous when she found out I could cook (better than her). She was one of those girls raised in a traditional home, where cooking is a woman's job. She used to call the kitchen, 'her office'.

"Since I love to cook, and wanted to cook almost all the time, she said I had succeeded in taking away one of the things that made her a woman. It was a very weird dating phase and didn't last that long. Imagine someone breaking up with you because you cook better than her. Lool."
https://twitter.com/beejonson/status/1311822499856908288?s=19

2 Likes

Re: Woman Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend Because He Cooks Better Than Her by ForestHill: 1:09pm On Oct 02, 2020
It happens, I'm not amazed.

19 Likes

Re: Woman Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend Because He Cooks Better Than Her by YoonSung10: 1:09pm On Oct 02, 2020
lies lies lies, she is tired!

103 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend Because He Cooks Better Than Her by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 02, 2020
I hate men that can Cook,them go get wahala

89 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Woman Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend Because He Cooks Better Than Her by Jaycobbs(m): 1:54pm On Oct 02, 2020
I thought guys who can cook was a turn-on for ladies.

Zzor, when you get pregnant, and start waddling around the house, when your hormones and emotions are all over the place; when you come back from a stress-filled day at work and you're bone-tired, then you would understand the value of a man who can cook

185 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Woman Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend Because He Cooks Better Than Her by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 02, 2020
Jaycobbs:

I thought guys who can cook was a turn-on for ladies.

Zzor, when you get pregnant, and start waddling around the house, when your hormones and emotions are all over the place; when you come back from a stress-filled day at work and you're bone-tired, then you would understand the value of a man who can cook
i don't think I will be lazy with pregnancy,im not a weak person

15 Likes

Re: Woman Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend Because He Cooks Better Than Her by Jaycobbs(m): 2:02pm On Oct 02, 2020
Zzor:

I'm sure you aren't. But nothing beats breakfast in bed, especially when it's brought by a man you love. You know you're going to get cravings then, right? And you will start to select food, with the vomiting and everything. See, having a man that can cook is a bonus, all-round

And laziness has nothing to do with being comfortable during pregnancy

101 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend Because He Cooks Better Than Her by TheCork(m): 2:04pm On Oct 02, 2020
Zzor:

Wow..so u pregnant sef? And then u allow us to be chasin u like rabbit? Shame on u Zzor...this is sad...goat) angry
Anyways gimme yor nomba & was the best time to call u? smiley

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend Because He Cooks Better Than Her by DenreleDave(m): 5:11pm On Oct 02, 2020
grin

We know it's a lie.. No lady will break up with u Cox u can cook than her..

Chuka Chuka Chuka, We know you are lying...

We know..

4 Likes

Re: Woman Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend Because He Cooks Better Than Her by rawtouch: 5:11pm On Oct 02, 2020
tufiakwa
Re: Woman Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend Because He Cooks Better Than Her by chatinent: 5:11pm On Oct 02, 2020
Lol
Re: Woman Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend Because He Cooks Better Than Her by PureGoldh(m): 5:11pm On Oct 02, 2020
Dx tori get as e be.....e no dey add up

1 Like

Re: Woman Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend Because He Cooks Better Than Her by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:12pm On Oct 02, 2020
Im lucky i found a match who can farm, cook, clean, do all household chores not just without complaining, but with enthusiasm and full interest in it.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend Because He Cooks Better Than Her by Uyi168: 5:12pm On Oct 02, 2020
Vaginal people and confusion be like pant and yansh..
They don't even know what they want seff..

25 Likes

Re: Woman Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend Because He Cooks Better Than Her by BigSarah(f): 5:12pm On Oct 02, 2020
She probably has only two things to offer Bedmatics and kitchen slavery.. Since she has been beaten in 2 she wouldn’t wanna just be a spunk bank..Smart move

5 Likes

Re: Woman Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend Because He Cooks Better Than Her by Openbusiness: 5:12pm On Oct 02, 2020
Is her name Pocahontas? just asking for a friend grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend Because He Cooks Better Than Her by hisgrace090: 5:12pm On Oct 02, 2020
Two of them being kitchen lovers should have been able to make a very happy home only if they understand what they have.

When the man prepare this meal in this way, the lady of the house will come up with another appetising style turning their home to a kind of joyouse eatery center.

Well she have descided according to her understanding.

9 Likes

Re: Woman Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend Because He Cooks Better Than Her by jericco1(m): 5:12pm On Oct 02, 2020
Read The Manipulated Man and you'd understand why she broke up with you.
She found someone better and was only looking for an excuse to dump you.
Isn't it silly?
grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend Because He Cooks Better Than Her by Sweetcho: 5:12pm On Oct 02, 2020
Issa lie! She just wanted an excuse

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend Because He Cooks Better Than Her by emeijeh(m): 5:12pm On Oct 02, 2020
Rubbish.

Very nonsense and stupid story.

NA THE BABE LOSE SEF

1 Like

Re: Woman Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend Because He Cooks Better Than Her by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 02, 2020
I won't be surprised if it turns out true, I have just one thing to say in this which is.... Nothing

1 Like

Re: Woman Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend Because He Cooks Better Than Her by Healthsco20: 5:13pm On Oct 02, 2020
cheesy cheesy Different drama
Re: Woman Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend Because He Cooks Better Than Her by faithfull18(f): 5:13pm On Oct 02, 2020
grin one man's food is another's poison but is he sure it's just because of that As most ladies would prefer a guy who cooks, and if he does it better, no wahala.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend Because He Cooks Better Than Her by SmartyPants(m): 5:13pm On Oct 02, 2020
Jaycobbs:

I'm sure you aren't. But nothing beats breakfast in bed, especially when it's brought by a man you love. You know you're going to get cravings then, right? And you will start to select food, with the vomiting and everything. See, having a man that can cook is a bonus, all-round

And laziness has nothing to do with being comfortable during pregnancy

Aah Ozo is that you?

8 Likes

Re: Woman Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend Because He Cooks Better Than Her by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 5:13pm On Oct 02, 2020
How Does It Affect Blogging Business
Re: Woman Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend Because He Cooks Better Than Her by Sensiblerealist: 5:13pm On Oct 02, 2020
All these SM lies
Re: Woman Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend Because He Cooks Better Than Her by yungrylex00(m): 5:13pm On Oct 02, 2020
Fake stories everywhere
Re: Woman Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend Because He Cooks Better Than Her by Oladsdesignn: 5:13pm On Oct 02, 2020
Believe that shit at your own peril undecided
Re: Woman Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend Because He Cooks Better Than Her by Nazgul: 5:13pm On Oct 02, 2020
Zzor:
I hate men that can Cook,them go get wahala
I can't cook, I can't even boil water. Can we date smiley
Re: Woman Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend Because He Cooks Better Than Her by flyca: 5:13pm On Oct 02, 2020
From the time I was in Primary School up until today, my dad goes to food market and cooked /cooks every meal in my house. Prior to that, my mum was the family chef. But my dad loves food shopping, he loves the kitchen, he does it happily and we love him for that grin He cooks for everybody and will even ask for personal preferences. Lol

The day my in-laws came to our house, my dad was busying happily in the kitchen, my mum was gisting with my mum-in-law and my dad-in-law was watching TV till food was ready grin I matched in and served the food, my in-laws were surprised.

Personally, I like that my sweetie cooks for survival only and he is not a very kitchen-y person. I am good at kitchen patrol so he can comfortably leave that to me wink

For yada-yada pipu, my dad is a practicing Civil Engineer, worked as a high ranking civil servant until he retired to practice on his own. My parents are happily married 38 years this year kiss

35 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys / My Boyfriend Licked My Blood / 10 Hilarious Act Ladies Do To Snatch Their Colleague's Boyfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.