Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,361 members, 7,829,917 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

President Trump Develops Fever, Flown To Walter Reed Hospital - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / President Trump Develops Fever, Flown To Walter Reed Hospital (40615 Views)

Donald Trump Develops Fever, Transferred To Military Hospital / ₦14Million: Russia Develops World Deadliest Sniper Rifle, Over 2 Miles Range / This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Trump Develops Fever, Flown To Walter Reed Hospital by Clothingonline9(m): 5:50am On Oct 03, 2020
Trump may loose this election
Re: President Trump Develops Fever, Flown To Walter Reed Hospital by Miosendyin: 5:50am On Oct 03, 2020
Ogbeni find anoda English. Wailing don expire. Na the only English u and ur fellow apc clowns sabi when people no support or reason same stupid way una reason. FEM!!

Afamed:

It's too early to wail in the morning

1 Like

Re: President Trump Develops Fever, Flown To Walter Reed Hospital by jchioma: 5:50am On Oct 03, 2020
greggng:
At 74 , I believe he needs t.b Joshua right now...All they needed is to connect him with tb Joshua online miracle ...the bleach he has been talking about might not help him now but God will help him if only he can call tb Joshua

Even tb Joshua is avoiding the deadly virus, because there will not be another tb Joshua to intervene on his behalf.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Trump Develops Fever, Flown To Walter Reed Hospital by Miosendyin: 5:51am On Oct 03, 2020
That's their problem.. let's face ours jare

Clothingonline9:
Trump may loose this election
Re: President Trump Develops Fever, Flown To Walter Reed Hospital by Miosendyin: 5:52am On Oct 03, 2020
Make your research well.. you think say na to carry cow enter lagos be usa ? Olodo oshi..

Afamed:

Does a president of a nation need to apply for a visa to travel to US? This is one of the lazy youth PMB was referring to few yrs ago
Re: President Trump Develops Fever, Flown To Walter Reed Hospital by Myself2(m): 5:53am On Oct 03, 2020
God bless President Donald J Trump

The hope of a free sane and moral world.

I wish you very speedy recovery sir.

Yes I wish you very speedy recovery in the name of Jesus Christ.

Shame to bad people, shame to all haters such as APC members, lazy youths always looking for easy wealth in the US, boko Haram and ISIS members,,,,, nothing will happen to President Trump.

He is in his season, I have a feeling God will use this challenge to enhance his re election to the White House.

President Donald J Trump : The man you can never count out

Salute.

( Meanwhile where is that turenchi less nomadic president? I'm sure he is busy comparing fuel price in Saudi Arabia and Nigeria, while he will use bandage and plaster to close his eyes to the minimum wage in Saudi Arabia in comparison with Nigeria. Yeye

2 Likes

Re: President Trump Develops Fever, Flown To Walter Reed Hospital by Afamed: 5:57am On Oct 03, 2020
Miosendyin:
Make your research well.. you think say na to carry cow enter lagos be usa ? Olodo oshi..

Use your brain for once , stop disgracing your on social media

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Trump Develops Fever, Flown To Walter Reed Hospital by Miosendyin: 5:59am On Oct 03, 2020
Because your generation wasn't born when usa denied iran president visa years back.. why must you all clown reason the same way Your generation is already disgraced..

Afamed:

Use your brain for once , stop disgracing your generation.
Re: President Trump Develops Fever, Flown To Walter Reed Hospital by Afamed: 6:05am On Oct 03, 2020
Miosendyin:
Because your generation wasn't born when usa denied iran president visa years back.. why must you all clown reason the same way Your generation is already disgraced..

If you are not a typical lazy youth. You would have known a president has a diplomatic immunity and as such ,they do not go to embassy to apply for a visa. Even ordinary Ministers / Senators do not use of the normal green Nigeria passport talkless of a president of a nation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Trump Develops Fever, Flown To Walter Reed Hospital by jamiudinho(m): 6:08am On Oct 03, 2020
Belial06:
APC members are going to be happy .. same with Bokoharam and Isis members

Bunch of buffoons.. he is going to recover , they are just taking precautions. America is not Nigeria that waits for their presidents to pass out and develop demnetia before taking actions

I hope when he finally die u will call ur Jesus to raise him from d dead

1 Like

Re: President Trump Develops Fever, Flown To Walter Reed Hospital by PIMPAR: 6:10am On Oct 03, 2020
Miosendyin:

Truly like the person said, you don't have a functioning IQ. Where have you seen a whole president of a nation going to Embassy to apply for a visa? Have you not heard about Diplomatic arrangements before? Or you think senators / Ministers carry the same green passport you and I carry talkless of a seating President of a country?
You have a very low IQ truly

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Trump Develops Fever, Flown To Walter Reed Hospital by lifenajeje(m): 6:11am On Oct 03, 2020
backbone503:

Thats my reasoning. He'll also like to prove a point with his backed hydroxychloroquine treatment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Trump Develops Fever, Flown To Walter Reed Hospital by Miosendyin: 6:11am On Oct 03, 2020
If you are not a disgrace to your generation then you would have notice I never mentioned going to the embassy.. olodo oshi.. diplomatic immunity ir diplomatic visa?? Ahahahahahaah walahi your brain don die tey tey..

Afamed:

If you are not a typical lazy youth. You would have known a president has a diplomatic immunity and as such ,they do not go to embassy to apply for a visa. Even ordinary Ministers / Senators do not use of the normal green Nigeria passport talkless of a president of a nation.
Re: President Trump Develops Fever, Flown To Walter Reed Hospital by Miosendyin: 6:14am On Oct 03, 2020
Where did you see me mentioning going to the embassy? U just wan reason d same way una dey reason. I know una. Team apc.. gbayi. I don notice you. Oya ask that rat near u to slap u so u can reason well

PIMPAR:

Truly like the person said, you don't have a functioning IQ. Where have you seen a whole president of a nation going to Embassy to apply for a visa? Have you not heard about Diplomatic arrangements before? Or you think senators / Ministers carry the same green passport you and I carry talkless of a seating President of a country?
You have a very low IQ truly
Re: President Trump Develops Fever, Flown To Walter Reed Hospital by TAYO124: 6:19am On Oct 03, 2020
No matter the power of the office any human commands, he is still vulnerable to disease,and death. That is the bottom line,though i expect he & Melania will recover.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Trump Develops Fever, Flown To Walter Reed Hospital by PIMPAR: 6:25am On Oct 03, 2020
Miosendyin:
Where did you see me mentioning going to the embassy? U just wan reason d same way una dey reason. I know una. Team apc.. gbayi. I don notice you. Oya ask that rat near u to slap u so u can reason well

A seating President has diplomatic immunity/ arrangements, they do not need a visa to enter any country. Stop disgracing your lineage on social media. It's when there are political difference between two countries that a president can be denied access such as the Iran case you mentioned.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Trump Develops Fever, Flown To Walter Reed Hospital by 02Kebreal(m): 6:32am On Oct 03, 2020
WoundedLamb:
Well, I'm not a big fan of Trump but I really hope he recovers... maybe towards the election time. cheesy
Re: President Trump Develops Fever, Flown To Walter Reed Hospital by hermesprogidy(m): 6:38am On Oct 03, 2020
Biden, please don't slow down on your campaign. Start releasing campaign ads centered on why leadership is a serious business and not a reality show. Don't let the steam drop. This despicable human being deserves no atom of pity.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Trump Develops Fever, Flown To Walter Reed Hospital by Miosendyin: 6:39am On Oct 03, 2020
You go ask Google wrong question come post am here thinking you made your ancestors proud abi? Like I said make your research well and stop disgracing your ancestors. Wasted sperm..

PIMPAR:

A seating President has diplomatic immunity/ arrangements, they do not need a visa to enter any country. Stop disgracing your lineage on social media. It's when there are political difference between two countries that a president can be denied access such as the Iran case you mentioned.
Re: President Trump Develops Fever, Flown To Walter Reed Hospital by Afamed: 6:39am On Oct 03, 2020
hermesprogidy:
Biden, please don't slow down on your campaign. Start releasing campaign ads centered on why leadership is a serious business and not a reality show. Don't let the steam drop. This despicable human being deserves no atom of pity.
Gbam, you said it all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Trump Develops Fever, Flown To Walter Reed Hospital by alphaRego01(m): 6:46am On Oct 03, 2020
joshuaidibia:

Holy shit!!! shocked This life no balance. Look at Trump now wearing the biggest mask I've ever seen cheesy

Worst things than covid have happened to people and they survived
Re: President Trump Develops Fever, Flown To Walter Reed Hospital by PIMPAR: 6:47am On Oct 03, 2020
Miosendyin:
You go ask Google wrong question come post am here thinking you made your ancestors proud abi? Like I said make your research well and stop disgracing your ancestors. Wasted sperm..

Do you deserve further engagement? Definitely capital No. You can continue with your ignorance
Re: President Trump Develops Fever, Flown To Walter Reed Hospital by Hezmatosky: 6:51am On Oct 03, 2020
How can he weigh 111kg? That's 244pounds
Re: President Trump Develops Fever, Flown To Walter Reed Hospital by Miosendyin: 6:52am On Oct 03, 2020
Glue to your screen on google search like u are doing just now.. like if u or any of your lineage don ever visit any embassy at all in life.. poor mufu..

PIMPAR:

Do you deserve further engagement? Definitely capital No. You can continue with your ignorance
Re: President Trump Develops Fever, Flown To Walter Reed Hospital by Golan007: 6:52am On Oct 03, 2020
BruncleZuma:
With the way some supposed Ibo accounts on Nairaland support Trump and deify him, I fear Biafra may not be the right country for sane people. If e happen I'd happily be a Niger Deltan WTF.

That was never in doubt.

1 Like

Re: President Trump Develops Fever, Flown To Walter Reed Hospital by Golan007: 6:54am On Oct 03, 2020
lastpage:

But his submission is a statement of FACT! Trump was mocking Joe Biden on National TV, for wearing Mask!

Why should a leader hide the truth from his people, for political gains and now that "E don Catch Am", you expect everyone to be typing 'Get well Soon'? angry
Who send-am? grin

And why are you so depressed because Trump catch am, why did you not display this sort of Anger when Gov. Ajimobi catch am, when Abba Kyari catch am, when Buruji Kashamu catch am, when American Senator Lewis catch am, when 207,000 Americans die of it, partly because this selfish President told them it will soon pass away and it is just a Flu?

Some Nigerians like you sef, e be like say Satan don use una for brain experiment before.

Last page you deserve 1 billion likes.

No one wishes him death but we can't deny that many Nigerians are hypocrites.
Re: President Trump Develops Fever, Flown To Walter Reed Hospital by Golan007: 6:56am On Oct 03, 2020
kayjay69:
If you think he is going to use hydroxylchloroquine for treatment then I have a couple airports I would like to sell to you.

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Aso Ebi For Biden/Harris Inauguration From Africa (Video) / Australia Welcomes 2021 With Sydney Fireworks Display / Military Coup In Gabon. Army Takes Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.