Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,219 members, 7,860,389 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:21 AM

Spot Manipulative Relationship And Stop It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Spot Manipulative Relationship And Stop It (232 Views)

Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman / How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? / 11 Signs You Are Being In A Manipulative Relationship And How To Fix It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spot Manipulative Relationship And Stop It by bayooz(m): 5:05am On Oct 03, 2020
'There are those whose primary ability is to spin wheels of manipulation. It is their second skin and without these spinning wheels, they simply do not know how to function.” ― C. JoyBell C.

https://www.positivepsychology.org.ng/

(1) (Reply)

Are You Dealing With Infections? / . / South America Africa Economic And Investment Forum SAAEIF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.