Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,430 members, 7,850,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:57 PM

Davido: “I Love Wizkid And I Know He Loves Me Too” (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido: “I Love Wizkid And I Know He Loves Me Too” (Video) (34403 Views)

Peruzzi: When Chioma Told Me She Was Dating Davido, I Didn't Believe It / Davido: 'I Doesn't Know Kemi Olunloyo' - She Reacts / Davido: "I Wish My Mum Were Alive To See My Picture With Oba Ewuare Of Benin" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido: “I Love Wizkid And I Know He Loves Me Too” (Video) by BREYZ: 11:44am On Oct 03, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Even though am not a fan of Nigeria Song entirly, to be honest wiskid has more sense of decorum than davido. If davido ain't on the head lines for his chidish attitude then it's for his chidish post or talks.

Davido attitude is too chidish, so wiskid don't have any beef with davido just that davido is over exerggerating things .

No offense but that the truth.

Ehyah
You get Lamborghini?

2 Likes

Re: Davido: “I Love Wizkid And I Know He Loves Me Too” (Video) by Finnese001: 11:44am On Oct 03, 2020
OBO LEAGUE

1 Like

Re: Davido: “I Love Wizkid And I Know He Loves Me Too” (Video) by austinleo78(m): 11:45am On Oct 03, 2020
OBO

Meanwhile verified wechat accounts available
DM
Re: Davido: “I Love Wizkid And I Know He Loves Me Too” (Video) by GeneralPula: 11:45am On Oct 03, 2020
Re: Davido: “I Love Wizkid And I Know He Loves Me Too” (Video) by sisisioge: 11:45am On Oct 03, 2020
grin grin grin grin

The boys that made being short fanciful

1 Like

Re: Davido: “I Love Wizkid And I Know He Loves Me Too” (Video) by ProphetofOdin: 11:45am On Oct 03, 2020
It is their fans that are fanning the so called hate.

By the way:
If you want to make an extra cash for yourself doing a legitimate side hustle please check my signature and follow the link. No down payment all you need is your phone and you can earn as much as 400k.
This is not a fast money making scheme it takes a bit of consistency and patience by working smart with your smart phone.
Re: Davido: “I Love Wizkid And I Know He Loves Me Too” (Video) by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 03, 2020
Meanwhile their dumb fans are claiming 'rivalry'. Trust Nigerians to be extremists as usual
Re: Davido: “I Love Wizkid And I Know He Loves Me Too” (Video) by Mojojojo69(m): 11:48am On Oct 03, 2020
but their fans hate each oda

life
Re: Davido: “I Love Wizkid And I Know He Loves Me Too” (Video) by MrMcJay(m): 11:50am On Oct 03, 2020
Constant desire for love, acceptance and validation is what drives David to do many of the things he does. He doesn't need to prove anything to anyone. He's a very hard worker and he's done well for himself. No need begging for love or acceptance. No need fighting imaginary enemies.

3 Likes

Re: Davido: “I Love Wizkid And I Know He Loves Me Too” (Video) by Xpol: 11:51am On Oct 03, 2020
Xpol

Good let love always lead, clean, healthy and harmless competition is what the game needs.

XPOL XPOL
XPOL XPOL
Re: Davido: “I Love Wizkid And I Know He Loves Me Too” (Video) by NaijaCover(m): 11:52am On Oct 03, 2020
Money Is Good
Re: Davido: “I Love Wizkid And I Know He Loves Me Too” (Video) by Roozzaay(m): 11:53am On Oct 03, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright...
We can't really bet our balls on that

But what we can actually bet our balls on is the fact that WizKid is talented and you are one untalented Moda fuckkking frogged Voice who uses too much enhancer in the studio and still dishes out Dogg shit to his fans

And secondly WizKid is a real niggarrr and you are not

I knew it, you can't just pass by any thread that has to do with him without spewing out hate as usual. The last time i checked, Autotune is made for music not football and many great international Acts uses it too.

7 Likes

Re: Davido: “I Love Wizkid And I Know He Loves Me Too” (Video) by Bar1941(m): 11:53am On Oct 03, 2020
Of course, it's the jobless fans that fight and insult themselves over you guys issues, every reasonable persons know you guys love each other.

1 Like

Re: Davido: “I Love Wizkid And I Know He Loves Me Too” (Video) by sylve11: 11:53am On Oct 03, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright...

But what we can actually bet our balls on is the fact that WizKid is talented and you are one untalented Moda fuckkking frogged Voice who uses too much enhancer in the studio and still dishes out Dogg shit to his fans

Is Davido no longer your guy? cool
Re: Davido: “I Love Wizkid And I Know He Loves Me Too” (Video) by Karac: 11:54am On Oct 03, 2020
But you paid hungry twitter influencers and puppets around you like Tunde Ednut and co to bring Wizkid down by badmouthing his songs whenever he releases them, because you want that spotlight to be on you only and Wizkid is a big threat to achieving that.

Your plans did not work and now you are forming love. Wizkid will ignore this as usual. That's the best way to deal with bad energy, just ignore. Laycon adopted same in the house and it worked. It always works!

PS: This is one of Davido's ally, that was kicked out of their crew recently, trying to pass a message.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido: “I Love Wizkid And I Know He Loves Me Too” (Video) by Joshmanuel10(m): 11:54am On Oct 03, 2020
Hazlett1988:
I keep hearing wizkid is the greatest, please how is he the greatest with all the wack songs his been singing lately, no good lyrics,all he does he shout joro joro and joro gees,if you don't know how to write songs again abeg make una tell am to go buy as OBO dey do,no hates please but OBO is still my number 1 anytime any day until proven wrong
Which one is mafa mafa

5 Likes

Re: Davido: “I Love Wizkid And I Know He Loves Me Too” (Video) by Roozzaay(m): 11:54am On Oct 03, 2020
BREYZ:

Ehyah
You get Lamborghini?
Lambo kini? Toyoghini sef i no sure dude get cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Davido: “I Love Wizkid And I Know He Loves Me Too” (Video) by hush15: 11:56am On Oct 03, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Even though am not a fan of Nigeria Song entirly, to be honest wiskid has more sense of decorum than davido. If davido ain't on the head lines for his chidish attitude then it's for his chidish post or talks.

Davido attitude is too chidish, so wiskid don't have any beef with davido just that davido is over exerggerating things .

No offense but that the truth.

Your truth and we respect that. Davido has been on media for awesome things to and he is a giver. Same with wiz, both good and bad. So no hating, just positive vibes.
Re: Davido: “I Love Wizkid And I Know He Loves Me Too” (Video) by Bar1941(m): 11:58am On Oct 03, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright...

Hope hair never mix with the weed you took earlier on? If not, change your supplier asap.

4 Likes

Re: Davido: “I Love Wizkid And I Know He Loves Me Too” (Video) by waze63(m): 11:59am On Oct 03, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright...

Easy with the hate bro....what you call crap has always been getting him accolades from internal platforms and still fetching him money with a lot of fanbase home and abroad
Baba you need to calm down abeg..the hate on OBO is too much

4 Likes

Re: Davido: “I Love Wizkid And I Know He Loves Me Too” (Video) by liveyourlife007(m): 12:00pm On Oct 03, 2020
longetivity:
Wizkid no 1

Davido no 2

burna boy no 3
like if u agree
Wizkid and burnaboy number 1.
Re: Davido: “I Love Wizkid And I Know He Loves Me Too” (Video) by Jostoman: 12:00pm On Oct 03, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright...

davido is one of the best artist in the whole of Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Davido: “I Love Wizkid And I Know He Loves Me Too” (Video) by BREYZ: 12:00pm On Oct 03, 2020
Roozzaay:

Lambo kini? Toyoghini sef i no sure dude get cheesy

Him get Porsche? cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Davido: “I Love Wizkid And I Know He Loves Me Too” (Video) by Getodrip: 12:02pm On Oct 03, 2020
[quote author=Hazlett1988 post=94561085]I keep hearing wizkid is the greatest, please how is he the greatest with all the wack songs his been singing lately, no good lyrics,all he does he shout joro joro and joro gees,if you don't know how to write songs again abeg make una tell am to go buy as OBO dey do,no hates please but OBO is still my number 1 anytime any day until proven wrong[/quote

Oya gimmie David good lyrics mah hear
Re: Davido: “I Love Wizkid And I Know He Loves Me Too” (Video) by Dagger111(m): 12:04pm On Oct 03, 2020
Iyoocartel:
Iyooooooo cartel

Harmless competition can be healthy sometimes,it brings out the best in both individuals struggling to be called the best.
I'm certain wizkid and David are good pals it's just their stupid ikorodu and ojuelegba who can't even afford one good square that's always trying to cause a problem where there's none

You and this "Iyoooo Cartel". Is that ur trademark?
Re: Davido: “I Love Wizkid And I Know He Loves Me Too” (Video) by lugo99(m): 12:09pm On Oct 03, 2020
i sha knw say wizzy don feature obo, wizkid dropped his 'made in lagos' tracklists and nomba 12 **suprise' , till oct. 15 sha..
Re: Davido: “I Love Wizkid And I Know He Loves Me Too” (Video) by virginprincess(f): 12:10pm On Oct 03, 2020
DenreleDave:
grin
I love virginprincess and I am 100 percent sure that she squirt at the sight of my name

grin grin grin grin
You love who? pls i am a decent girl, nobody should spoil me for my boyfriend. grin
Re: Davido: “I Love Wizkid And I Know He Loves Me Too” (Video) by 2BONE: 12:10pm On Oct 03, 2020
this guy that doesn't make good songs apart from praising bitches and always boastful of his wealth or family wealth, yet cannot do a surgery on his face much more wider than his dumb head. wizkid on the other hand praises women in almost all his songs but the style of his music, his beats are what makes us like. especially how he started in 2010, but truth is I don't listen to wizkid or any nowadays naija artistes, the niggas are bunch of microfone abusers and dumb fans are making them famous because obviously too many people are dumb. I HATE people who do not know or listen to J Cole, Kendrick, J.rock, drake, Nasty c etc. if Nigerians were enlightened enough to listen and vibe to good musics those idiots would never have been known. somebody pls write something about my niggas Jermaine, K.dot

1 Like

Re: Davido: “I Love Wizkid And I Know He Loves Me Too” (Video) by tarantino1: 12:10pm On Oct 03, 2020
Hazlett1988:
I keep hearing wizkid is the greatest, please how is he the greatest with all the wack songs his been singing lately, no good lyrics,all he does he shout joro joro and joro gees,if you don't know how to write songs again abeg make una tell am to go buy as OBO dey do,no hates please but OBO is still my number 1 anytime any day until proven wrong

For about three years now Wizkid has been relegated to second position. Wizkid ain't got shit on Davido

3 Likes

Re: Davido: “I Love Wizkid And I Know He Loves Me Too” (Video) by Holumhidey(m): 12:11pm On Oct 03, 2020
Hazlett1988:
You know nothing john snow

3 Likes

Re: Davido: “I Love Wizkid And I Know He Loves Me Too” (Video) by Hazlett1988: 12:11pm On Oct 03, 2020
[quote author=Getodrip post=94564931][/quote]
Bro please compare the last three songs OBO released with the one of wizzy and please tell me which one make sense pass

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Is Losing Weight By Swimming (photos) / Picture Of Anita Hogan With Her White Family / Business Consultant Calls Out Banky W Over Political Declaration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.