Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,452 members, 7,850,577 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:35 AM

Davido: “I Love Wizkid And I Know He Loves Me Too” (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido: “I Love Wizkid And I Know He Loves Me Too” (Video) (34406 Views)

Peruzzi: When Chioma Told Me She Was Dating Davido, I Didn't Believe It / Davido: 'I Doesn't Know Kemi Olunloyo' - She Reacts / Davido: "I Wish My Mum Were Alive To See My Picture With Oba Ewuare Of Benin" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido: “I Love Wizkid And I Know He Loves Me Too” (Video) by Gassa007: 12:12pm On Oct 03, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Even though am not a fan of Nigeria Song entirly, to be honest wiskid has more sense of decorum than davido. If davido ain't on the head lines for his chidish attitude then it's for his chidish post or talks.

Davido attitude is too chidish, so wiskid don't have any beef with davido just that davido is over exerggerating things .

No offense but that the truth.
You guys on this site just talk like someone without sense

3 Likes

Re: Davido: “I Love Wizkid And I Know He Loves Me Too” (Video) by mariahAngel(f): 12:12pm On Oct 03, 2020
icuminpiss:
El o el
grin
Re: Davido: “I Love Wizkid And I Know He Loves Me Too” (Video) by Hazlett1988: 12:14pm On Oct 03, 2020
Joshmanuel10:

Which one is mafa mafa
That was not his song,he was featured in it bro
Re: Davido: “I Love Wizkid And I Know He Loves Me Too” (Video) by Gassa007: 12:14pm On Oct 03, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright...
We can't really bet our balls on that

But what we can actually bet our balls on is the fact that WizKid is talented and you are one untalented Moda fuckkking frogged Voice who uses too much enhancer in the studio and still dishes out Dogg shit to his fans

And secondly WizKid is a real niggarrr and you are not

You're just a slow attention seeker.Frog voice but you dance to his songs in club & parties

3 Likes

Re: Davido: “I Love Wizkid And I Know He Loves Me Too” (Video) by updatechange(m): 12:14pm On Oct 03, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright...

But what we can actually bet our balls on is the fact that WizKid is talented and you are one untalented Moda fuckkking frogged Voice who uses too much enhancer in the studio and still dishes out Dogg shit to his fans

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Davido: “I Love Wizkid And I Know He Loves Me Too” (Video) by Gassa007: 12:16pm On Oct 03, 2020
sammirano:
So this one too is comparing himself to music legend. Davido is a marketer and thats what he will remain, wizkid is a musican with great contents.

Smh
Shouting Joro & Soco x100
is that the content??

2 Likes

Re: Davido: “I Love Wizkid And I Know He Loves Me Too” (Video) by Gassa007: 12:17pm On Oct 03, 2020
Madibah:
Froggg vooiccce niggarrr
Lizard niggar Wizkid!
Re: Davido: “I Love Wizkid And I Know He Loves Me Too” (Video) by Saig: 12:17pm On Oct 03, 2020
longetivity:
Wizkid no 1

Davido no 2

burna boy no 3
like if u agree
Is this order according to rubbish or what
Re: Davido: “I Love Wizkid And I Know He Loves Me Too” (Video) by LedRock: 12:20pm On Oct 03, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright...

Guy e don do, sometimes I wonder the time you get to even bomb, always writing childish stuff about Wizkid and davido, real niggarrrrs don't chat or type too much everytime.

2 Likes

Re: Davido: “I Love Wizkid And I Know He Loves Me Too” (Video) by ScotMisile: 12:23pm On Oct 03, 2020
Like for Davido share for Wizkid.

1 Like

Re: Davido: “I Love Wizkid And I Know He Loves Me Too” (Video) by Xclusiveme: 12:32pm On Oct 03, 2020
Luftwaffe:
This is gay.

Gay gbue gi
Re: Davido: “I Love Wizkid And I Know He Loves Me Too” (Video) by paulsoniv: 12:41pm On Oct 03, 2020
Make una release single la
Re: Davido: “I Love Wizkid And I Know He Loves Me Too” (Video) by dannybomb(m): 12:42pm On Oct 03, 2020
Hazlett1988:
I keep hearing wizkid is the greatest, please how is he the greatest with all the wack songs his been singing lately, no good lyrics,all he does he shout joro joro and joro gees,if you don't know how to write songs again abeg make una tell am to go buy as OBO dey do,no hates please but OBO is still my number 1 anytime any day until proven wrong
My man, leave lyrics na the gbedu we dey dance to, who lyrics help, Migos that are singing rubbish yet their songs are making waves, no be lyrics man dey go club dey go hear na gbedu.
Re: Davido: “I Love Wizkid And I Know He Loves Me Too” (Video) by mutantninja: 12:48pm On Oct 03, 2020
2BONE:
this guy that doesn't make good songs apart from praising bitches and always boastful of his wealth or family wealth, yet cannot do a surgery on his face much more wider than his dumb head. wizkid on the other hand praises women in almost all his songs but the style of his music, his beats are what makes us like. especially how he started in 2010, but truth is I don't listen to wizkid or any nowadays naija artistes, the niggas are bunch of microfone abusers and dumb fans are making them famous because obviously too many people are dumb. I HATE people who do not know or listen to J Cole, Kendrick, J.rock, drake, Nasty c etc. if Nigerians were enlightened enough to listen and vibe to good musics those idiots would never have been known. somebody pls write something about my niggas Jermaine, K.dot
No... obviously you can't know everything bro... Why wizkid and Davido are superstars is because their music is very inspiring to the population.. music is not about spitting intellectual lyricism it's about how you make people feel with your music... it's about the vibes.. give the people what they want. you don't force love and acceptance.
Re: Davido: “I Love Wizkid And I Know He Loves Me Too” (Video) by edoairways: 12:56pm On Oct 03, 2020
Luftwaffe:
This is gay.
To show love is now gayism, ?
Re: Davido: “I Love Wizkid And I Know He Loves Me Too” (Video) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 03, 2020
that's humanity , what are we fighting for ?
Re: Davido: “I Love Wizkid And I Know He Loves Me Too” (Video) by edoairways: 12:58pm On Oct 03, 2020
dannybomb:

My man, leave lyrics na the gbedu we dey dance to, who lyrics help, Migos that are singing rubbish yet their songs are making waves, no be lyrics man dey go club dey go hear na gbedu.
But lyrics matters. In no distance time, if your lyrics aren't good, your music will fade away
Re: Davido: “I Love Wizkid And I Know He Loves Me Too” (Video) by Dreyton36: 12:58pm On Oct 03, 2020
Always tryna gain wizkid's attention abeg FEM Wizkid got no STRESS

2face No1
Wizkid No2

Davido No 8

Like and share if you agree
Re: Davido: “I Love Wizkid And I Know He Loves Me Too” (Video) by 2BONE: 1:01pm On Oct 03, 2020
mutantninja:

No... obviously you can't know everything bro... Why wizkid and Davido are superstars is because their music is very inspiring to the population.. music is not about spitting intellectual lyricism it's about how you make people feel with your music... it's about the vibes.. give the people what they want. you don't force love and acceptance.
what is inspiring about music always talking about 1 thing "bitches"! stay the fvck off my mention, you're obviously among the dumb population that stupid lyrics inspire
Re: Davido: “I Love Wizkid And I Know He Loves Me Too” (Video) by Prymestrr(m): 1:06pm On Oct 03, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Even though am not a fan of Nigeria Song entirly, to be honest wiskid has more sense of decorum than davido. If davido ain't on the head lines for his chidish attitude then it's for his chidish post or talks.

Davido attitude is too chidish, so wiskid don't have any beef with davido just that davido is over exerggerating things .

No offense but that the truth.

Fans boys like you are the only problem those 2 superstars have. Enjoy their music and stop analysing bullshit.

Whatever they do to make the headlines is called showbiz, irrespective of the different strategies either of them adopts.

As long as whatever Davido brings online isn't negative, harmful or degrading in a logical sense, nigga please FEM sad

3 Likes

Re: Davido: “I Love Wizkid And I Know He Loves Me Too” (Video) by mutantninja: 1:07pm On Oct 03, 2020
2BONE:
what is inspiring about music always talking about 1 thing "bitches"! stay the fvck off my mention, you're obviously among the dumb population that stupid lyrics inspire
you do not know who I am in real life.. I'm just educating you.. music is more than what you think. bet you didn't know everything you do in life still has to do with bitches at the end of the day... that's how civilization has been and will be forever.
Re: Davido: “I Love Wizkid And I Know He Loves Me Too” (Video) by Breadnote: 1:10pm On Oct 03, 2020
col
Re: Davido: “I Love Wizkid And I Know He Loves Me Too” (Video) by sapientia(m): 1:10pm On Oct 03, 2020
Luftwaffe:
This is gay.

Re: Davido: “I Love Wizkid And I Know He Loves Me Too” (Video) by Yahman1(m): 1:10pm On Oct 03, 2020
Hazlett1988:
I keep hearing wizkid is the greatest, please how is he the greatest with all the wack songs his been singing lately, no good lyrics,all he does he shout joro joro and joro gees,if you don't know how to write songs again abeg make una tell am to go buy as OBO dey do,no hates please but OBO is still my number 1 anytime any day until proven wrong
Guy before you listen to Wizkid song next time, buy cotton bud clean the wax wey full your ear then buy better Ear piece.

When it comes to wack lyrical contents Davido na the Baba for there even Wizkid worst song get hope pass Davido own with him voice like Agbero own.

Music na Wizkid calling but Davido na him Call Music by himself.

One na Street boy were rise to the top the other na Ajebo wey early venture into music

Use your head, sho ti ye undecided

3 Likes

Re: Davido: “I Love Wizkid And I Know He Loves Me Too” (Video) by Hazlett1988: 1:19pm On Oct 03, 2020
Yahman1:

Guy before you listen to Wizkid song next time, buy cotton bud clean the wax wey full your ear then buy better Ear piece.

When it comes to wack lyrical contents Davido na the Baba for there even Wizkid worst song get hope pass Davido own with him voice like Agbero own.

Music na Wizkid calling but Davido na him Call Music by himself.

One na Street boy were rise to the top the other na Ajebo wey early venture into music

Use your head, sho ti ye undecided
Nah quack you dey yan brah,uno waiting you dey talk,waiting concern street with two of them music for the fact say OBO dey buy him music plus he no get voice he still get hit pass Wizzy,Wizkid is far gone far far gone,the last hit music made that made sense was Ojuelegba ever since then his been singing rubbish,even the one he future drake was total wack so stop telling me about music or entertainment cos I'm in the game

1 Like

Re: Davido: “I Love Wizkid And I Know He Loves Me Too” (Video) by 2BONE: 1:19pm On Oct 03, 2020
mutantninja:

you do not know who I am in real life.. I'm just educating you.. music is more than what you think. bet you didn't know everything you do in life still has to do with bitches at the end of the day... that's how civilization has been and will be forever.
be wise, there are lot more things civilization entails including liberation of people through music, arts and culture, raising awareness on racial profiling etc. all you think civilization is to you is bitches. you need to enlighten yourself, I am certain you're not enlightened enough to vibe to people like Kendrick, J.Cole because your mentality is not as broad as that, that's why bitches praising songs and senseless lyrics inspire you, better go download some Kendrick Lamar section 80 album or J.cole Forest hill drive album and get some awakening. I don't give a damn who you're in real life, I don't like you if you're too dumb to vibe to good music
Re: Davido: “I Love Wizkid And I Know He Loves Me Too” (Video) by bhella10: 1:24pm On Oct 03, 2020
Hazlett1988:
OBO anyday anytime on replay on a Saturday

3 Likes

Re: Davido: “I Love Wizkid And I Know He Loves Me Too” (Video) by EmmanuelBanks: 1:27pm On Oct 03, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright...

cry yourself to death
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright...

cry yourself to death, hahahahahaha....you never start keep hating on davido

1 Like

Re: Davido: “I Love Wizkid And I Know He Loves Me Too” (Video) by mutantninja: 1:30pm On Oct 03, 2020
2BONE:
be wise, there are lot more things civilization entails including liberation of people through music, arts and culture, raising awareness on racial profiling etc. all you think civilization is to you is bitches. you need to enlighten yourself, I am certain you're not enlightened enough to vibe to people like Kendrick, J.Cole because your mentality is not as broad as that, that's why bitches praising songs and senseless lyrics inspire you, better go download some Kendrick Lamar section 80 album or J.cole Forest hill drive album and get some awakening. I don't give a damn who you're in real life, I don't like you if you're too dumb to vibe to good music
I'm a Cole fan and K.dot fan.. i stream their songs occasionally.... it depends on the mood.. Wizkid or Davido songs in the mix every Friday night with the guys and girls at the balcony just vibing... shit makes you feel hyped and good... sometimes we don't want to listen to philosophical lyrics... we just want to vibe and enjoy the "sound". Something you can't really comprehend because music is steady evolving.
Re: Davido: “I Love Wizkid And I Know He Loves Me Too” (Video) by kenex4ever(m): 1:35pm On Oct 03, 2020
They both sing rubbish but Davido is better.

At least some Davidos songs made it to my playlist, wizkid is yet to make it. Wizkid don forget how to sing, na hype kill am

1 Like

Re: Davido: “I Love Wizkid And I Know He Loves Me Too” (Video) by davididenyi(m): 1:44pm On Oct 03, 2020
Fans
Like 4 Davido
Share 4 wizkid?
Re: Davido: “I Love Wizkid And I Know He Loves Me Too” (Video) by Emyzoloye5(m): 1:47pm On Oct 03, 2020
GAY alert!!!!!!!

and people seems cool with this costly statement? if it's Ike Ogbonna and Alex ekubo now ...the stuff go go viral

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Picture Of Anita Hogan With Her White Family / Business Consultant Calls Out Banky W Over Political Declaration / Don’t Disrespect Wizkid, If You Mess With Starboy You Mess With Me” Girl Vows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.