Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,430 members, 7,850,517 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:01 AM

Davido: “I Love Wizkid And I Know He Loves Me Too” (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido: “I Love Wizkid And I Know He Loves Me Too” (Video) (34404 Views)

Peruzzi: When Chioma Told Me She Was Dating Davido, I Didn't Believe It / Davido: 'I Doesn't Know Kemi Olunloyo' - She Reacts / Davido: "I Wish My Mum Were Alive To See My Picture With Oba Ewuare Of Benin" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido: “I Love Wizkid And I Know He Loves Me Too” (Video) by davididenyi(m): 1:48pm On Oct 03, 2020
Prymestrr:

Fans boys like you are the only problem those 2 superstars have. Enjoy their music and stop analysing bullshit.

Whatever they do to stay on the headlines is called showbiz, irrespective of the different strategies either of them adopts.

As long as whatever Davido brings online isn't negative, harmful or degrading in a logical sense, nigga please FEM sad

No mind de he goat,
Davido go still buy their village very soon
Nigerian youth don't no that the 2 star are using their head to make cool money
Re: Davido: “I Love Wizkid And I Know He Loves Me Too” (Video) by Reallv: 1:49pm On Oct 03, 2020
Wizkid is still the best of them all.The guy sabi express love with his song i like his lyricx and is not the childish type.

3 Likes

Re: Davido: “I Love Wizkid And I Know He Loves Me Too” (Video) by cyberghost23: 1:49pm On Oct 03, 2020
longetivity:
Wizkid no 1

Davido no 2

burna boy no 3

like if u agree

Burna boy na number 1.
The rest na past glory

1 Like

Re: Davido: “I Love Wizkid And I Know He Loves Me Too” (Video) by Yahman1(m): 2:07pm On Oct 03, 2020
Hazlett1988:

Nah quack you dey yan brah,uno waiting you dey talk,waiting concern street with two of them music for the fact say OBO dey buy him music plus he no get voice he still get hit pass Wizzy,Wizkid is far gone far far gone,the last hit music made that made sense was Ojuelegba ever since then his been singing rubbish,even the one he future drake was total wack so stop telling me about music or entertainment cos I'm in the game
Sorry na small pickin I dey follow yarn with sef

Just read wetin you type so slowly then reason if you get sense like this undecided

So since Ojuelegba wey Wizkid sing since 2015 till date 2020 na rubbish ba while all Davido songs since then till date na Too much sense full am abi? cheesy

Come who be your village head sef

2 Likes

Re: Davido: “I Love Wizkid And I Know He Loves Me Too” (Video) by dannybomb(m): 2:09pm On Oct 03, 2020
edoairways:

But lyrics matters. In no distance time, if your lyrics aren't good, your music will fade away
Yes lyrics matters depends on the mood, WizKid sings dancehall music, he's not an RnB singer his songs are club bangers, same as Migos if you want lyrics Johnny drill is there for you
Re: Davido: “I Love Wizkid And I Know He Loves Me Too” (Video) by SPOLO(m): 2:40pm On Oct 03, 2020
They bare just like CR7 and MESSI in terms of music
Re: Davido: “I Love Wizkid And I Know He Loves Me Too” (Video) by Aguilar(m): 2:46pm On Oct 03, 2020
hmm love, shey davido don turn gay ni.
Re: Davido: “I Love Wizkid And I Know He Loves Me Too” (Video) by Andrew13: 2:55pm On Oct 03, 2020
Hazlett1988:
I keep hearing wizkid is the greatest, please how is he the greatest with all the wack songs his been singing lately, no good lyrics,all he does he shout joro joro and joro gees,if you don't know how to write songs again abeg make una tell am to go buy as OBO dey do,no hates please but OBO is still my number 1 anytime any day until proven wrong
even the one's davido de buy Na thrash grin We all know wizkid is a better singer

3 Likes

Re: Davido: “I Love Wizkid And I Know He Loves Me Too” (Video) by Andrew13: 2:57pm On Oct 03, 2020
dannybomb:

Yes lyrics matters depends on the mood, WizKid sings dancehall music, he's not an RnB singer his songs are club bangers, same as Migos if you want lyrics Johnny drill is there for you
wizkid can fit into any genre of music cool The boy get range o
Re: Davido: “I Love Wizkid And I Know He Loves Me Too” (Video) by Sandok(m): 3:04pm On Oct 03, 2020
[color=#990000][/color]...For your company logo,
- Church logo,
- Letterhead
please contact me on:
Call: 08060584304
Whatsapp No: 08121332919

Re: Davido: “I Love Wizkid And I Know He Loves Me Too” (Video) by femi4: 3:05pm On Oct 03, 2020
Ebuka, Is davido now one of your house mates for bbn? On top say he performed at the grand finale, you know have the audacity to put him on hot seat
Re: Davido: “I Love Wizkid And I Know He Loves Me Too” (Video) by lastchild: 3:17pm On Oct 03, 2020
Hazlett1988:
I keep hearing wizkid is the greatest, please how is he the greatest with all the wack songs his been singing lately, no good lyrics,all he does he shout joro joro and joro gees,if you don't know how to write songs again abeg make una tell am to go buy as OBO dey do,no hates please but OBO is still my number 1 anytime any day until proven wrong
they don't rate people great with the for the quality of things they produced, people are rated as "great" based on achievement
Re: Davido: “I Love Wizkid And I Know He Loves Me Too” (Video) by JastSiryin(m): 3:18pm On Oct 03, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright...
We can't really bet our balls on that

But what we can actually bet our balls on is the fact that WizKid is talented and you are one untalented Moda fuckkking frogged Voice who uses too much enhancer in the studio and still dishes out Dogg shit to his fans

And secondly WizKid is a real niggarrr and you are not

I'm not a fan of either of them even though i respect them both. With that said, if i were to pick who the most well rounded individual was, I'd say Davido. Mainly beacuse he's a much better manager and seems to have the better knowledge when it comes to business. Artistically though, I'd say wizkid, because he's much more versatile. Although I hear his latest outputs haven't been up to par.
Re: Davido: “I Love Wizkid And I Know He Loves Me Too” (Video) by ajl: 3:19pm On Oct 03, 2020
Iyoocartel:
Iyooooooo cartel

Harmless competition can be healthy sometimes,it brings out the best in both individuals struggling to be called the best.
I'm certain wizkid and David are good pals it's just their stupid ikorodu and ojuelegba fans who can't even afford one good square that's always trying to cause a problem where there's none

Healthy competition is good as you said. I remember back in my university days in the 90s, I and my roommate and pal were always competing. Let say I was sleeping in the middle of the night and maybe happen to wakeup and see my pal studying, immediately I would be up too, got my books and got on the table reading. It was quite interesting. It got me a 2-1.

2 Likes

Re: Davido: “I Love Wizkid And I Know He Loves Me Too” (Video) by icuminpiss(m): 3:32pm On Oct 03, 2020
Me I don't like noise so I will go for wizkid songs
Re: Davido: “I Love Wizkid And I Know He Loves Me Too” (Video) by 4X4: 4:31pm On Oct 03, 2020
THAT SOUNDS GAY
Re: Davido: “I Love Wizkid And I Know He Loves Me Too” (Video) by dannybomb(m): 4:44pm On Oct 03, 2020
Andrew13:
wizkid can fit into any genre of music cool The boy get range o
That's true, his *mine* song was crazy with good lyrics, that's one of my favourite
Re: Davido: “I Love Wizkid And I Know He Loves Me Too” (Video) by Ishowlee: 5:07pm On Oct 03, 2020
Hazlett1988:

Bro! You deserve a very chilled maltinah!

1 Like

Re: Davido: “I Love Wizkid And I Know He Loves Me Too” (Video) by Ishowlee: 5:31pm On Oct 03, 2020
If you have someone has ur celebrity favouritism and you have no positive thing to emulate from that celeb, you are seriously damnnn foolish.
There is much different in loving a musician MUSIC or his LIFESTLYE. To be candid, with no critism buth musicians are doing there fabulous best in the music industry.
But come to think of lifestlye, Davido has impacted many more people lifes to success than Wizkid. Wizkid is sum kind stingy guy.
Look at the numbers of struggling youths Davido has signed in his record label and giving them allowances even when they neva drop a song for a while. But look at wizkid, hw many musicians can you say has become popular in music through him.
Iffiu knw you are an ogbenge fans of wizkid. Come forward and boast to Nairaland just 10 (ten) popular people that wizkid has influenced positively. I really hates selfish freaks than can influence their money to epp pples.
"I komment my reserves"
Re: Davido: “I Love Wizkid And I Know He Loves Me Too” (Video) by Getodrip: 5:40pm On Oct 03, 2020
Hazlett1988:

Bro please compare the last three songs OBO released with the one of wizzy and please tell me which one make sense pass

Smile?,no stress?,joro?

1 Like

Re: Davido: “I Love Wizkid And I Know He Loves Me Too” (Video) by Getodrip: 5:41pm On Oct 03, 2020
Ishowlee:
If you have someone has ur celebrity favouritism and you have no positive thing to emulate from that celeb, you are seriously damnnn foolish.
There is much different in loving a musician MUSIC or his LIFESTLYE. To be candid, with no critism buth musicians are doing there fabulous best in the music industry.
But come to think of lifestlye, Davido has impacted many more people lifes to success than Wizkid. Wizkid is sum kind stingy guy.
Look at the numbers of struggling youths Davido has signed in his record label and giving them allowances even when they neva drop a song for a while. But look at wizkid, hw many musicians can you say has become popular in music through him.
Iffiu knw you are an ogbenge fans of wizkid. Come forward and boast to Nairaland just 10 (ten) popular people that wizkid has influenced positively. I really hates selfish freaks than can influence their money to epp pples.
"I komment my reserves"

Giving them allowances?
Re: Davido: “I Love Wizkid And I Know He Loves Me Too” (Video) by Emperor4tune(m): 5:52pm On Oct 03, 2020
Hazlett1988:
same here i still cant clearly see what makes wizkid fans feel he is the best..that guy now sings unreasonable freestyle music with horible beat & you wont be able to capture a line of meaningful lyrics, at times i try to compress my ear to my speaker in an attempt to hear meaning yet nothing..DMW boss got beats & flow

1 Like

Re: Davido: “I Love Wizkid And I Know He Loves Me Too” (Video) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 03, 2020
Hazlett1988:

Fact!
Re: Davido: “I Love Wizkid And I Know He Loves Me Too” (Video) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 03, 2020
Emperor4tune:
same here i still cant clearly see what makes wizkid fans feel he is the best..that guy now sings unreasonable freestyle music with horible beat & you wont be able to capture a line of meaningful lyrics, at times i try to compress my ear to my speaker in an attempt to hear meaning yet nothing..DMW boss got beats & flow
Fact
Re: Davido: “I Love Wizkid And I Know He Loves Me Too” (Video) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 03, 2020
Roozzaay:

I knew it, you can't just pass by any thread that has to do with him without spewing out hate as usual. The last time i checked, Autotune is made for music not football and many great international Acts uses it too.
Fact!
Sense will not kill you.

Tpain has nothing else he uses.

Many of these guys calling Davido Frog voice don't know a shit about music.And their star that started it just proved he is still a kid in music.

Every artist is unique either in music or Visual Arts. So what makes you unique is your style and voice.

Bruce Springsteen of We are the world,
Shaba Ranks
Grace Jones
Shaggy and many more have Davido's type of voice. Some have more croaky voices and they are World class stars.

Music has gone beyond singing like nightingale.

Its using your type of voice and style to make music that the people can fall in love with.

1 Like

Re: Davido: “I Love Wizkid And I Know He Loves Me Too” (Video) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 03, 2020
4X4:
THAT SOUNDS GAY
Nigerians and biased thinking

1 Like

Re: Davido: “I Love Wizkid And I Know He Loves Me Too” (Video) by JIMMY1393: 10:18pm On Oct 03, 2020
Iyoocartel:
Iyooooooo cartel

Harmless competition can be healthy sometimes,it brings out the best in both individuals struggling to be called the best.
I'm certain wizkid and David are good pals it's just their stupid ikorodu and ojuelegba fans who can't even afford one good square that's always trying to cause a problem where there's none
K
Re: Davido: “I Love Wizkid And I Know He Loves Me Too” (Video) by Temysteve(m): 10:28pm On Oct 03, 2020
Hazlett1988:
there is no problem in making davido ur number 1 fav, but you degrading another artist and his hardwork is very immature and uncalled for.
Re: Davido: “I Love Wizkid And I Know He Loves Me Too” (Video) by Gabe427: 11:12pm On Oct 03, 2020
sammirano:
So this one too is comparing himself to music legend. Davido is a marketer and thats what he will remain, wizkid is a musican with great contents.

Smh

did you just say great content

common bruh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Is Losing Weight By Swimming (photos) / Picture Of Anita Hogan With Her White Family / Business Consultant Calls Out Banky W Over Political Declaration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.