Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,584 members, 7,843,816 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Davido: “I Love Wizkid And I Know He Loves Me Too” (Video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido: “I Love Wizkid And I Know He Loves Me Too” (Video) (34378 Views)

Peruzzi: When Chioma Told Me She Was Dating Davido, I Didn't Believe It / Davido: 'I Doesn't Know Kemi Olunloyo' - She Reacts / Davido: "I Wish My Mum Were Alive To See My Picture With Oba Ewuare Of Benin" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido: “I Love Wizkid And I Know He Loves Me Too” (Video) by Earnonline7: 12:45am On Oct 04, 2020
Oj
Re: Davido: “I Love Wizkid And I Know He Loves Me Too” (Video) by Roozzaay(m): 9:20am On Oct 04, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

Fact!
Sense will not kill you.

Tpain has nothing else he uses.

Many of these guys calling Davido Frog voice don't know a shit about music.And their star that started it just proved he is still a kid in music.

Every artist is unique either in music or Visual Arts. So what makes you unique is your style and voice.

Bruce Springsteen of We are the world,
Shaba Ranks
Grace Jones
Shaggy and many more have Davido's type of voice. Some have more croaky voices and they are World class stars.

Music has gone beyond singing like nightingale.

Its using your type of voice and style to make music that the people can fall in love with.

Thank you for this, Tpain uses it with pride, i forgot one song like that where someone rap "If you ain't Tpain, don't touch the autotune". Good music to these guys are the ones topping charts or enjoying play waves on all platforms. Where are the like of Brymo, Dakolo, Dare Art Alade and other guys with great songs. Nigerians meaning of good music is not what it is.
Re: Davido: “I Love Wizkid And I Know He Loves Me Too” (Video) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 04, 2020
Roozzaay:

Thank you for this, Tpain uses it with pride, i forgot one song like that where someone rap "If you ain't Tpain, don't touch the autotune". Good music to these guys are the ones topping charts or enjoying play waves on all platforms. Where are the like of Brymo, Dakolo, Dare Art Alade and other guys with great songs. Nigerians meaning of good music is not what it is.

You are right.

That is where guys are supposed to know that producing hits in music is not about voices sounding like cymbals.
If sonorous voice determines hits or toping charts every now and then, Banky West should still be relevant, Dare Art Alade should be relevant, Wande Coal, Dakolo etc.
But where are these guys with their great voices.

Davido is good no doubt.

He remains relevant ever since. Kudos to him.
Re: Davido: “I Love Wizkid And I Know He Loves Me Too” (Video) by Karac: 10:08am On Oct 05, 2020
One of Davido's ally, who was kicked out of their crew recently trying to pass a message.

All Davido's plot to bring Wizkid down failed, he has no choice but to love him now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Coco And Caleb Adaji's Wedding Cake (photos) / Annie Idibia Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today (photos) / Grammy Award: Burna Boy's Acceptance Speech & After Party (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.