Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,063 members, 7,835,599 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

"I Foresaw Trouble In US Politics" – TB Joshua - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "I Foresaw Trouble In US Politics" – TB Joshua (41569 Views)

Seven Things You Don’t Know About Prophet Who Foresaw Otedola Bridge Accident / TB Joshua's Prophesy About Zimbabwe Military Coup & Robert Mugabe's Removal / George Weah Visits TB Joshua's SCOAN (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Foresaw Trouble In US Politics" – TB Joshua by bakobenjamin198: 3:02pm On Oct 03, 2020
Righteousness89:
President Trump is on a Divine Assignment..
No man can do him anything until he is through with his Assignment..

President Trump is Probably the "Last Trump" mentioned in the Bible. I Admonish all to Set their ways Right with God. This Man is likely the Last Trump! Before the Trumpet Sounds..

I Gave the Revelation I Got in year 2017 about President Trump Here..

https://www.nairaland.com/5627654/president-trumps-breaker-anointing-fighting#85741518
You must be delusional in your way of thinking. What if Trump turns out not to be the last Trump as you claimed, what then would be your next narrative? You must be sick in the head.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Foresaw Trouble In US Politics" – TB Joshua by toye440: 3:02pm On Oct 03, 2020
Funny how our 9ja prophets see visions for advanced countries but they never saw buhari destroy our country. Could Dollar be the reason.

3 Likes

Re: "I Foresaw Trouble In US Politics" – TB Joshua by Tunar18(m): 3:02pm On Oct 03, 2020
Why can't this men face their business. Is guessing political outcome part of their mandate?

Is this what he was called for? Perhaps, his call was a missed call.

2 Likes

Re: "I Foresaw Trouble In US Politics" – TB Joshua by bluefilm: 3:03pm On Oct 03, 2020
Oga as long as you cannot clarify whatever you claim you saw, it means that you are just seeing nonsense!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Foresaw Trouble In US Politics" – TB Joshua by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 03, 2020
jmoore:
Na dem!!

I predict that tomorrow will be SUNDAY

grin grin abeg where your church dey

1 Like

Re: "I Foresaw Trouble In US Politics" – TB Joshua by Alexandroanthon: 3:04pm On Oct 03, 2020
For your info TB, Trump will recover n he will win d election. God's grace will be with him.
smiley
Re: "I Foresaw Trouble In US Politics" – TB Joshua by busomma: 3:04pm On Oct 03, 2020
Why don't u focus on the political catastrophe we hv in Nigeria instead of bothering urself with a system that can take care of itself. Nobody needs ur fake pronouncements.
Re: "I Foresaw Trouble In US Politics" – TB Joshua by seborrhic: 3:04pm On Oct 03, 2020
Shameful.
Even the averagely corrupt Nigerian politician won't be this childish and scammish in his utterances.
What is there in that analysis he made that has been near to a prophesy or a surprise?
Re: "I Foresaw Trouble In US Politics" – TB Joshua by Tunar18(m): 3:05pm On Oct 03, 2020
Deputy god, how are you so sure by talking in the affirmative on the bolded?

What happened to using the word May
Righteousness89:

President Trump is Probably the "Last Trump" mentioned in the Bible. I Admonish all to Set their ways Right with God. This Man is likely the Last Trump! Before the Trumpet Sounds..

https://www.nairaland.com/5627654/president-trumps-breaker-anointing-fighting#85741518

1 Like

Re: "I Foresaw Trouble In US Politics" – TB Joshua by Offpoint1: 3:08pm On Oct 03, 2020
Righteousness89:

Amazingly you've been on Nairaland for long...
What changes in the last 2 months?
Re: "I Foresaw Trouble In US Politics" – TB Joshua by Enyimbamercedes: 3:08pm On Oct 03, 2020
This one will read current affairs and turn projections to prophecy! You didn’t see that they will increase fuel and electricity tariffs abi?

Joshua please go and sit down
Re: "I Foresaw Trouble In US Politics" – TB Joshua by mastermaestro(m): 3:09pm On Oct 03, 2020
Righteousness89:

Don't taint your preaching with unnecessary prophecies. Stick to the word and leave prophecies out of it. No one knows when the trumpet will sound. It could be another one thousand years. It will definitely sound one day.
Just live a life that pleases JESUS, simple.

Most importantly, avoid political prophecies. They usually draw shame and disrepute.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Foresaw Trouble In US Politics" – TB Joshua by seanwilliam(m): 3:09pm On Oct 03, 2020
Hoojay:
Oshey! grin
I will deliver teeth whitener to your preferred address anywhere within Lagos!
let me see your teeth first grin

1 Like

Re: "I Foresaw Trouble In US Politics" – TB Joshua by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 03, 2020
lexy2014:

That's y it is called an opium. D alcohol and drug foundation says Opium is a depressant drug, which means it slows down the messages traveling between your brain and body.

Wait ,are you insinuating they're trapped? shocked
Re: "I Foresaw Trouble In US Politics" – TB Joshua by Hoojay(f): 3:12pm On Oct 03, 2020
seanwilliam:
let me see your teeth first grin

grin grin grin
Re: "I Foresaw Trouble In US Politics" – TB Joshua by obama30: 3:13pm On Oct 03, 2020
MrTAnonymous:

Lol, mad oooooo grin grin grin

Incase you don't know na me talk

Make he prophecy for naija first, America dey organized

1 Like

Re: "I Foresaw Trouble In US Politics" – TB Joshua by Offpoint1: 3:14pm On Oct 03, 2020
mastermaestro:

Don't taint your preaching with unnecessary prophecies. Stick to the word and leave prophecies out of it. No one knows when the trumpet will sound. It could be another one thousand years. It will definitely sound one day.
Just live a life that pleases JESUS, simple.

Most importantly, avoid political prophecies. They usually draw shame and disrepute.
Even Jesus talk say him no know the time, but it seems this guy don know the end of the world than Jesusgrin

The way he's going he may run mad because of end of the world matter.
Life don tire am
Re: "I Foresaw Trouble In US Politics" – TB Joshua by simfrost90210: 3:14pm On Oct 03, 2020
[quote author=obama30 post=94570107]
undecided pls can i talk to you privately?
Re: "I Foresaw Trouble In US Politics" – TB Joshua by moneyissweet(m): 3:15pm On Oct 03, 2020
Oga Josh just shut up already..shame no dey catch una sef. You foresaw everything but you no foresaw that churches will closed down for a whole 8 months.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Foresaw Trouble In US Politics" – TB Joshua by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 03, 2020
If Trump is for God he will succeed
u didn't warm him..... what you are doing is using it to gain cheap attention.
Re: "I Foresaw Trouble In US Politics" – TB Joshua by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 03, 2020
This guy just studies trends and gives the most likely outcomes as “prophesy”. He thinks we are all dumb like his church members.
Re: "I Foresaw Trouble In US Politics" – TB Joshua by tnerro1(m): 3:17pm On Oct 03, 2020
But this fake pastor said that Clinton will win the elections in 2016, by the way fake pastor, how many covid 19 patients have you cured? Fake pastors everywhere
Re: "I Foresaw Trouble In US Politics" – TB Joshua by adenigga(m): 3:17pm On Oct 03, 2020
EdmundChidera:
Another prediction called prophecy. About US election, if Trump wins, Democratic won't let him rest like they did him in 2016, then if Biden wins, Trump will likely frustrate Biden and Democratics. So the post-election will be full with crises, protest and aggressive politics

Hmmnnn!

Re: "I Foresaw Trouble In US Politics" – TB Joshua by obama30: 3:18pm On Oct 03, 2020
[quote author=simfrost90210 post=94570610][/quote]

Not sure nairaland has private chat room. But if there's DM me
Re: "I Foresaw Trouble In US Politics" – TB Joshua by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 03, 2020
Do people still believe this fraudster

3 Likes

Re: "I Foresaw Trouble In US Politics" – TB Joshua by Cetacean419: 3:21pm On Oct 03, 2020
grin grin grin. All these pastors sef ehn. Why didn't you see the trouble Nigeria will pass through under this government. #god of men#

1 Like

Re: "I Foresaw Trouble In US Politics" – TB Joshua by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 03, 2020
Alexandroanthon:
For your info TB, Trump will recover n he will win d election. God's grace will be with him.
smiley

By same grace that couldnt prevent him from the virus?

Wake up!

1 Like

Re: "I Foresaw Trouble In US Politics" – TB Joshua by donaldfafree(m): 3:24pm On Oct 03, 2020
Who doesn't see it? Mtcheeew
Abdulazeez99:
Igbere TV reports that founder of the Synagogue Church of All Nations Prophet T.B. Joshua says he is praying for US President Donald Trump who announced he and wife Melania tested positive for coronavirus on Friday.

Joshua recalled on Saturday his prophecy given on November 6, 2016 just before Trump won the election.

https://twitter.com/SCOANTBJoshua/status/1312336792054571008?s=19

Igbere TV reports that several top White House officials have also tested positive for coronavirus just one month to the presidential election which the US Justice Department and FBI are envisaging would witness violence.

Meanwhile, Trump has been moved to a military hospital after his health grew worse.

Lalasticlala
Re: "I Foresaw Trouble In US Politics" – TB Joshua by Chris2863(m): 3:25pm On Oct 03, 2020
Righteousness89:

grin grin grin You keep on making ridicule of Christianity here everyday

1 Like

Re: "I Foresaw Trouble In US Politics" – TB Joshua by Royalfurnitures: 3:26pm On Oct 03, 2020
Why didn't he forsee all that we are passing through in PMB govt in 2014 or did he?

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you

2 Likes

Re: "I Foresaw Trouble In US Politics" – TB Joshua by Comedian2019: 3:26pm On Oct 03, 2020
Na so e go "foresee" Hilary Clinton as the next American President grin Mumu man deceiving mumus

1 Like

Re: "I Foresaw Trouble In US Politics" – TB Joshua by cococandy(f): 3:28pm On Oct 03, 2020
Oh ‘eff off’ Joshua. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

4 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Christianity And Sex / Observing A White Fast / "God Stopped Bullets From Entering My Body"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.