Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,775 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

"I Foresaw Trouble In US Politics" – TB Joshua - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "I Foresaw Trouble In US Politics" – TB Joshua (41570 Views)

Seven Things You Don’t Know About Prophet Who Foresaw Otedola Bridge Accident / TB Joshua's Prophesy About Zimbabwe Military Coup & Robert Mugabe's Removal / George Weah Visits TB Joshua's SCOAN (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Foresaw Trouble In US Politics" – TB Joshua by segun82(m): 4:12pm On Oct 04, 2020
Dem don start again o. Fake prophecies.
Re: "I Foresaw Trouble In US Politics" – TB Joshua by deleo16(m): 5:00pm On Oct 04, 2020
DedeNkem:
Coming from a fraud (tb joshua) who couldn't "predict" or "foresee" his own church building that collapsed and killed hundreds of his dumb followers!

It is hard to believe this guy still has fools who" think he's a "man of god"!

For those who love criminal, pathological liar, mo*ron, pedophile, failed business man, sexist, racist, misogynist, sexual offender and traitor, Trump, F*UCK YOU.
He saw the building collapse .
WATCH https://twitter.com/NatashaOloishir/status/1304532482805686273?s=19
Re: "I Foresaw Trouble In US Politics" – TB Joshua by Or11: 6:58pm On Oct 04, 2020
seanwilliam:
+18653395990... my teeth brown like mud.. grin

I'll prefer here so other potential buyers can see.. and shey e go give me celebrity sparking teeth grin

No wonder you want to shoot me, yahoo boy you are next in sars list. I have forwarded your number to efcc and they go track you.
Re: "I Foresaw Trouble In US Politics" – TB Joshua by seanwilliam(m): 7:01pm On Oct 04, 2020
Or11:

No wonder you want to shoot me, yahoo boy you are next in sars list. I have forwarded your number to efcc and they go track you.
lol, ..do I know u ? Who be dis?

Modified: ohh so u are the dumbass I wanted to shoot grin

Or11 I have forwarded your details to icpc and efcc.. so tell your family what is coming for u . U will prove how and where I am a yahoo boy .. dont worry I have machine guns grin anyhow u want it let me know .ode
Re: "I Foresaw Trouble In US Politics" – TB Joshua by Or11: 7:28pm On Oct 04, 2020
seanwilliam:
lol, ..do I know u ? Who be dis?

Modified: ohh so u are the dumbass I wanted to shoot grin

Or11 I have forwarded your details to icpc and efcc.. so tell your family what is coming for u . U will prove how and where I am a yahoo boy .. dont worry I have machine guns grin anyhow u want it let me know .ode

It's all jokes until they come for you. I do not take threats likely
Re: "I Foresaw Trouble In US Politics" – TB Joshua by seanwilliam(m): 7:46pm On Oct 04, 2020
Or11:

It's all jokes until they come for you. I do not take threats likely
come of it ogbeni.. u be Ode , so you hear machine gun now u dey piss for boxer grin grin lol.. no worry I no go shoot u . One love bro!
Re: "I Foresaw Trouble In US Politics" – TB Joshua by DedeNkem: 6:18am On Oct 05, 2020
deleo16:
He saw the building collapse .
WATCH https://twitter.com/NatashaOloishir/status/1304532482805686273?s=19

You sent a link that has absolutely nothing to do with what I pointed out!

This shows that morons who still believe this guy would do anything, no matter how st*upid, to defend this fraud of a man!
Re: "I Foresaw Trouble In US Politics" – TB Joshua by deleo16(m): 4:13pm On Oct 05, 2020
DedeNkem:

You sent a link that has absolutely nothing to do with what I pointed out!

This shows that morons who still believe this guy would do anything, no matter how st*upid, to defend this fraud of a man!
did u complete comprehension class at all in school u said he didn't see it, I shared a video here to watch that he spoke about it please don't quote me here slowpoke
Re: "I Foresaw Trouble In US Politics" – TB Joshua by DedeNkem: 11:47pm On Oct 06, 2020
deleo16:
did u complete comprehension class at all in school u said he didn't see it, I shared a video here to watch that he spoke about it please don't quote me here slowpoke

For the fact that you believe whatever he says still shows you're a m*oron and his slave!
Re: "I Foresaw Trouble In US Politics" – TB Joshua by deleo16(m): 1:19pm On Oct 08, 2020
DedeNkem:

For the fact that you believe whatever he says still shows you're a m*oron and his slave!
grin coming from someone who is a SLAVE to is his/her EMOTIONS(anger or hatred) (your vuglar language on your post speak volume)noting wrong disagreeing or having contrary opinion to the topic,but your vulgar language you need to heal up it may be hatred it's not hating on heresay,is that not a dangerous path and i know u are going through something in your life, as per whatever he say I don't agree with all what he says atimes.I mean T.B Josuha for your information .u can't hold a conversation and won't go that lane with you will end it here ONE LOVE
Re: "I Foresaw Trouble In US Politics" – TB Joshua by DedeNkem: 11:41pm On Oct 08, 2020
deleo16:
grin coming from someone who is a SLAVE to is his/her EMOTIONS(anger or hatred) (your vuglar language on your post speak volume)noting wrong disagreeing or having contrary opinion to the topic,but you need to heal up it may be hatred it's not hating on heresay,is that not a dangerous path and i know u are going through something in your life, as per whatever he say I don't agree with all what he says I mean T.B Josuha for your information .u can't hold a conversation and won't go that lane with you will end it here ONE LOVE

If you disagree with tb joshua, then why argue with me unnecessarily in the first place? Go get yourself checked man!

You brain-washed religious people don't make sense at all!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

4 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Christianity And Sex / Observing A White Fast / "God Stopped Bullets From Entering My Body"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.