Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

"I Foresaw Trouble In US Politics" – TB Joshua - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "I Foresaw Trouble In US Politics" – TB Joshua (41571 Views)

Seven Things You Don’t Know About Prophet Who Foresaw Otedola Bridge Accident / TB Joshua's Prophesy About Zimbabwe Military Coup & Robert Mugabe's Removal / George Weah Visits TB Joshua's SCOAN (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Foresaw Trouble In US Politics" – TB Joshua by tsagir(m): 4:24pm On Oct 03, 2020
IDIOT

1 Like

Re: "I Foresaw Trouble In US Politics" – TB Joshua by mastermaestro(m): 4:27pm On Oct 03, 2020
Righteousness89:

How does ur Summation relate to mine!
It's when you are Neither here nor there with a Compromising lifestyle that you begin to see so called Believers saying things as this..

I don't know how your Words relate to my Summation..

You Better sit up and not Deceive yourself!

You can continue to spread fear and rumours boldly. But let me remind you that the Gospel brings joy, not fear. I want to repeat my earlier admonition. Get people saved, that's all. Steer clear of political prophecies and rapture predictions. Many preachers have damaged their reputation as a result of these errors.

Your love for Trump seems to becloud your judgment of events. Very ridiculous for you to connect Trump's presidency to the trumpet sounding. Very ridiculous! Get a grip on your sentiments, please.

4 Likes

Re: "I Foresaw Trouble In US Politics" – TB Joshua by Luu40: 4:28pm On Oct 03, 2020
Make we hear word abeg. Some people are very ridiculous. They tell you that they've seen the future, and yet you believe them.
This world is purely physics.

The same way he prophesied about the end of coronavirus. Still people dey follow you. Abeg make una think small
Re: "I Foresaw Trouble In US Politics" – TB Joshua by salford1: 4:34pm On Oct 03, 2020
He basically didn't say anything.

1 Like

Re: "I Foresaw Trouble In US Politics" – TB Joshua by favinvest: 4:38pm On Oct 03, 2020
bros prophet nor vex oo..

please kindly tell u wen Coro go go and when Nigeria will among the rich & developed nation..

i believe the above will make more sense to us Nigerians than US policies..
Re: "I Foresaw Trouble In US Politics" – TB Joshua by Maliqcious: 4:43pm On Oct 03, 2020
Nothing go sup all this guess work abeg...
Re: "I Foresaw Trouble In US Politics" – TB Joshua by mithras(m): 4:44pm On Oct 03, 2020
mastermaestro:

You can continue to spread fear and rumours boldly. But let me remind you that the Gospel brings joy, not fear. I want to repeat my earlier admonition. Get people saved, that's all. Steer clear of political prophecies and rapture predictions. Many preachers have damaged their reputation as a result of these errors.

Your love for Trump seems to becloud your judgment of events. Very ridiculous for you to connect Trump's presidency to the trumpet sounding. Very ridiculous! Get a grip on your sentiments, please.

Exactly these guy keep making people resent God the way he goes about his preaching, with wild assumptions and reading wrong spiritual meaning to everything that happens, lol., peach the gospel, its called the good news for a reason, not the doom and gloom tales the guy keeps dropping here

1 Like

Re: "I Foresaw Trouble In US Politics" – TB Joshua by fortune1968: 4:51pm On Oct 03, 2020
Fake . Somebody who couldn't forsee his church building collapse in 2014 . Seeing American situation now . Nonsense .

1 Like

Re: "I Foresaw Trouble In US Politics" – TB Joshua by planetx: 4:52pm On Oct 03, 2020
What happened to Coronavirus ending on March 27th, Clinton winning the 2016 election, the building collapse of his guest house that killed 100.

1 Like

Re: "I Foresaw Trouble In US Politics" – TB Joshua by KaptainAfrika: 4:53pm On Oct 03, 2020
No you didn't. You didn't see COVID-19 either, and in 2016 you said Hilary will win but have trouble passing bills.

1 Like

Re: "I Foresaw Trouble In US Politics" – TB Joshua by mukthar2000(m): 4:59pm On Oct 03, 2020
This man u better don't start again, is better u base ur prophecy here in Nigeria , and leave US out ur pranks.

4 Likes

Re: "I Foresaw Trouble In US Politics" – TB Joshua by pacespot(m): 5:01pm On Oct 03, 2020
Even a kindergarten pupil can make this prediction, the fabric of polity is being hit by the rivalry between the controversial Trump and Democrat in the USA. Nothing new or surprising here joor.
Re: "I Foresaw Trouble In US Politics" – TB Joshua by BluntTheApostle(m): 5:03pm On Oct 03, 2020
Anyone can predict troubles in politics.
Re: "I Foresaw Trouble In US Politics" – TB Joshua by Sharmeenator(m): 5:04pm On Oct 03, 2020
Tell me something new. We all foresaw it.
Re: "I Foresaw Trouble In US Politics" – TB Joshua by benobyeze(m): 5:04pm On Oct 03, 2020
So what actually did he forsaw?
Re: "I Foresaw Trouble In US Politics" – TB Joshua by Nairakris: 5:20pm On Oct 03, 2020
grin Hillary Clinton won in 2016 angry
Re: "I Foresaw Trouble In US Politics" – TB Joshua by ankpaone: 5:27pm On Oct 03, 2020
as if you didn't foresee Hillary Clinton as the winner of the 2016 US elections!
Re: "I Foresaw Trouble In US Politics" – TB Joshua by chubinwa(m): 5:32pm On Oct 03, 2020
Prediction gone wrong. tell us Trump or Biden will win
Re: "I Foresaw Trouble In US Politics" – TB Joshua by johnhood(m): 5:45pm On Oct 03, 2020
Hmm, predicting the obvious.
Re: "I Foresaw Trouble In US Politics" – TB Joshua by ledaman: 5:49pm On Oct 03, 2020
Afonja pastor in Making
Re: "I Foresaw Trouble In US Politics" – TB Joshua by joepepsy(m): 6:02pm On Oct 03, 2020
Tomorrow is Tuesday in North Korea's calendar.. so you wrong
jmoore:
Na dem!!

I predict that tomorrow will be SUNDAY
Re: "I Foresaw Trouble In US Politics" – TB Joshua by Hassanmaye(m): 6:10pm On Oct 03, 2020
Oga I want to be a pastor, I need to buy a private jet and enjoy wala grin grin grin
Re: "I Foresaw Trouble In US Politics" – TB Joshua by ayenale1(m): 6:11pm On Oct 03, 2020
Must you talk, coro still dey corner o
Re: "I Foresaw Trouble In US Politics" – TB Joshua by Niceman12(m): 6:12pm On Oct 03, 2020
Same person that forsaw Hillary Clinton as the winner of the last election.

1 Like

Re: "I Foresaw Trouble In US Politics" – TB Joshua by Carlylepneuma: 6:23pm On Oct 03, 2020
byrron:
Here we go again, who doesn't know that the current political climate in United States is troubling and unsettling at the moment?

If this is a prophecy then everyone with a functional brain that is following the US up coming elections is also a prophet.

We all can see that there is tension in the US political atmosphere and no one need's a TB Joshua to tell us what we all can see and hear just like him.

Enough of all these charades
Gbam! U is a nailer muan!

1 Like

Re: "I Foresaw Trouble In US Politics" – TB Joshua by Immunity04: 6:24pm On Oct 03, 2020
bluefilm:
Oga as long as you cannot clarify whatever you claim you saw, it means that you are just seeing nonsense!!!
He is seeing nothing not nonsense
Re: "I Foresaw Trouble In US Politics" – TB Joshua by KlausMike(m): 6:25pm On Oct 03, 2020
We reject you, preacher of doom angry
Re: "I Foresaw Trouble In US Politics" – TB Joshua by cray91(m): 6:25pm On Oct 03, 2020
nothing to be sorry about. no biggies
Hoojay:

I'm sorry, I won't be able to deliver to Ilorin. Lagos only!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

4 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Christianity And Sex / "God Stopped Bullets From Entering My Body"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.PICS / Ebimina Tamuno: I Gave Up On Yahoo Yahoo After Pastor Ibiyeomie’s Curses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.