Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,256 members, 7,953,958 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:48 AM

Can You Date A Gurl/guy With Bad Table Manners? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date A Gurl/guy With Bad Table Manners? (1703 Views)

Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? / Can You Date A Guy With Any Of These? / Whats The Best Way To Dump A Gurl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Date A Gurl/guy With Bad Table Manners? by Omolola1(f): 11:46am On Mar 03, 2011
Can you?

someone who eats anyhow, licks d plate when he/she is through etc.
Re: Can You Date A Gurl/guy With Bad Table Manners? by 190: 11:48am On Mar 03, 2011
  shocked  shocked  shocked

is she a Dog!!

Lickin plate!! Ewww
angry angry angry

If you lick plate on a date with me, I would break the plate on your head and walk out!angry angry
Re: Can You Date A Gurl/guy With Bad Table Manners? by freecocoa(f): 11:52am On Mar 03, 2011
Bad table manners is something that can be dealt with and corrected,so that's not a biggy for me but i hope the plate licking no be the type wey involve using of the tongue to wash the plate o.
Re: Can You Date A Gurl/guy With Bad Table Manners? by ALICIA22(f): 11:52am On Mar 03, 2011
190 your comments are always
Backward and upside down  tongue
mtcheeww
Re: Can You Date A Gurl/guy With Bad Table Manners? by Omolola1(f): 11:53am On Mar 03, 2011
That is if it's ever gon' happen *rolls eyes* aaaarghh
Re: Can You Date A Gurl/guy With Bad Table Manners? by 190: 11:55am On Mar 03, 2011
ALICIA22:

190 your comments are always
Backward and upside down  tongue
mtcheeww

Long hiss>> Plate licker!! angry angry
Re: Can You Date A Gurl/guy With Bad Table Manners? by charley011: 12:07pm On Mar 03, 2011
why not,afterall i dont really have one myself.lol
Re: Can You Date A Gurl/guy With Bad Table Manners? by Omolola1(f): 12:09pm On Mar 03, 2011
Charley, i love ur name, it reminds me of. . . neva mind

you have bad table manners?
Re: Can You Date A Gurl/guy With Bad Table Manners? by Goldieluks: 12:11pm On Mar 03, 2011
freecocoa:

Bad table manners is something that can be dealt with and corrected,so that's not a biggy for me but i hope the plate licking no be the type wey involve using of the tongue to wash the plate o.

i seconded that.
Re: Can You Date A Gurl/guy With Bad Table Manners? by xynerise: 12:12pm On Mar 03, 2011
Lick plate? YES! at least my food will not be wasted grin
Re: Can You Date A Gurl/guy With Bad Table Manners? by Omolola1(f): 12:13pm On Mar 03, 2011
wth!! u would live with that?
Re: Can You Date A Gurl/guy With Bad Table Manners? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 03, 2011
@poster
As soon as they do these inapropriate things, you simply have to let them know that it aint right (in a respectfull manner).
If they continue behaving like gorillas in public(or privately) then that should be the end of that relationship.
Re: Can You Date A Gurl/guy With Bad Table Manners? by Omolola1(f): 12:58pm On Mar 03, 2011
gbam! exactly what av been trying to tell that cow
Re: Can You Date A Gurl/guy With Bad Table Manners? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 03, 2011
^^ but what you may see as inapropriate may not be in their eyes (especially if that's how they were raised) so they will never understand your demands.
You just have to accept that this is how they are, they can't/won't change and move on with your life.
Re: Can You Date A Gurl/guy With Bad Table Manners? by Omolola1(f): 1:07pm On Mar 03, 2011
This guy can be so annoying in public, embarasn hs gurl almost evrywia, and the slowpoke do not c anythn wrong wiv it.
Re: Can You Date A Gurl/guy With Bad Table Manners? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Mar 03, 2011
^^ have you ever seen (or heard) Asian people eat noodles?! To me its so gross but to them its the only. And right way to eat noodles. Different strokes for different folks.

Obviously that guy you mentionned doesn't see anything inapropriate in his behavior. I blame his GAL for staying with him.
Re: Can You Date A Gurl/guy With Bad Table Manners? by Omolola1(f): 1:15pm On Mar 03, 2011
He really does not and dat is becus she neva complains.
you can imagin eatin eba nd cleanin d hands wiv d table cloth!
Re: Can You Date A Gurl/guy With Bad Table Manners? by ALICIA22(f): 1:29pm On Mar 03, 2011
190:

Long hiss>> Plate licker!! angry angry

Endeavour to shower regularly the way you smell is outrageous tongue tongue
Re: Can You Date A Gurl/guy With Bad Table Manners? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 03, 2011
@omolola
Why should he stop since "supposedly" nobody has a problem with it.
Re: Can You Date A Gurl/guy With Bad Table Manners? by 190: 1:34pm On Mar 03, 2011
ALICIA22:

Endeavour to shower regularly the way you smell is outrageous tongue tongue

Alicia do you know you are a petit thief!!

why would you use my friends picture as your profile pic

browse Gloria birch on facebook tell me who u see there

Thief ( stay there and run your mouth ) angry angry

angry angry
Re: Can You Date A Gurl/guy With Bad Table Manners? by Omolola1(f): 1:39pm On Mar 03, 2011
@Jay
everyone az a problem with it except my cousin, she's too blinded by luv
Re: Can You Date A Gurl/guy With Bad Table Manners? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 03, 2011
^^everyone tells him but he doesn't want to change?!
as I said earlier, gorilla behavior but ONLY your cuz is to be blamed.
Re: Can You Date A Gurl/guy With Bad Table Manners? by Omolola1(f): 1:49pm On Mar 03, 2011
sighs
Re: Can You Date A Gurl/guy With Bad Table Manners? by Spclst900: 1:59pm On Mar 03, 2011
Omolola1:

@Jay
Omolola1:

@Jay
what she sees in him you dont.

Topic.

No go area but could change my mind tho.
Re: Can You Date A Gurl/guy With Bad Table Manners? by Omolola1(f): 2:00pm On Mar 03, 2011
rollz eyes
I dnt and i dont want to
Re: Can You Date A Gurl/guy With Bad Table Manners? by Araboy(m): 2:09pm On Mar 03, 2011
Manners are very important some people are just rude like men who jump in the elevator before women or seat next to you in restaurants trains planes without permission but the worse is not having table manners and etiquette
Re: Can You Date A Gurl/guy With Bad Table Manners? by Spclst900: 2:15pm On Mar 03, 2011
lola

but seriously, is it as bad as you described it?
Re: Can You Date A Gurl/guy With Bad Table Manners? by ALICIA22(f): 2:27pm On Mar 03, 2011
190:

Alicia do you know you are a petit thief!!

why would you use my friends picture as your profile pic

browse Gloria birch on facebook tell me who u see there

Thief ( stay there and run your mouth ) angry angry

angry angry

190 the dirtiest boy on earth I wonder the sets of babes that date your kind stinking
pig and wanna be idiott  always want to be heard
Mtcheeww tongue tongue tongue
Re: Can You Date A Gurl/guy With Bad Table Manners? by 190: 2:31pm On Mar 03, 2011
^^ Are you OK,
I said u are using my friend's FB pic as yours
if you doubt this go to facebook and search Gloria Birch from USA
you aint Gloria so why using her picture
Re: Can You Date A Gurl/guy With Bad Table Manners? by ALICIA22(f): 2:44pm On Mar 03, 2011
190 What am sayin is you took after a pig in terms of your body odour, And not until you bend or
told your lips you dont look better to yourself in any pixs you take,
you dont worth and inch and for you talking stupidly on nairaland
seems you regularly get injected  with some comatose drugs  tongue tongue tongue
Re: Can You Date A Gurl/guy With Bad Table Manners? by foyeks2001(f): 2:46pm On Mar 03, 2011
xynerise:

Lick plate? YES! at least my food will not be wasted grin

grin grin grin
Re: Can You Date A Gurl/guy With Bad Table Manners? by kaycrystal(m): 3:00pm On Mar 03, 2011
its upbringing really, i av a friend dats makes mellody with his mouth while eating, wipes the plate clean as well. so freaking annoying. i av told him severally, but since his babe no dey complain, wetin be my issues na.
i def cant date someone with such annoying manners.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Deal With A Clingy Spouse! / Women Witout Mirror,wat Wud Dey Lok Like / What Do You Like Most About Your Present Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.