Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,304 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Ebonyi International Airport Update - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebonyi International Airport Update (6717 Views)

Umahi Completes Ebonyi International Mall (Photos) / Unveiling Of Ebonyi international conference Center (photos) / First Flight Lands At Bayelsa International Airport Built By Gov. Dickson(photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebonyi International Airport Update by investnow2013: 4:18pm On Oct 03, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi International Airport Update by GuyWise101(m): 4:21pm On Oct 03, 2020
Nna mehnnnn, Umahi is a God sent to Ebonyi people and ndiIgbo at large.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi International Airport Update by investnow2013: 4:28pm On Oct 03, 2020
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnn, Umahi is a God sent to Ebonyi people and ndiIgbo at large.
The best govt in South of Nigeria

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi International Airport Update by NgwalandAbia(m): 4:28pm On Oct 03, 2020
God bless Eastern Nigeria.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi International Airport Update by investnow2013: 4:33pm On Oct 03, 2020
NgwalandAbia:
He is known for qquality projects and he is futuristic in nature!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi International Airport Update by investnow2013: 4:35pm On Oct 03, 2020
Look @ the ongoing Mall project

12 Likes

Re: Ebonyi International Airport Update by investnow2013: 4:36pm On Oct 03, 2020
He is now a reference point in Nigeria!

4 Likes

Re: Ebonyi International Airport Update by Arrewa: 4:38pm On Oct 03, 2020
NgwalandAbia:
see them... These same people will come online to tell you how backward and underdeveloped the north is.

See as una dey celebrate airport that we already have in the most poorest state in the north.

Why do you Igbos celebrate midiocrity?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebonyi International Airport Update by GuyWise101(m): 4:41pm On Oct 03, 2020
investnow2013:
Look @ the ongoing Mall project
Umahi is the real Mr.Project.

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi International Airport Update by investnow2013: 4:41pm On Oct 03, 2020
In My STATE Anambra, The governor inherited 3 ongoing Malls project almost 7 years ago, but can only complete 1 @ ONITSHA and abandoned the Awka & Nnewi Malls!.This is very sad!

7 Likes

Re: Ebonyi International Airport Update by Arrewa: 4:41pm On Oct 03, 2020
GuyWise101:

Umahi is the real Mr.Project.
Umahi is most overrated governor in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi International Airport Update by Arrewa: 4:43pm On Oct 03, 2020
investnow2013:
In My STATE Anambra, The governor inherited 3 ongoing Malls project almost 7 years ago, but can only complete 1 @ ONITSHA and abandoned the Awka & Nnewi Malls!.This is very sad!
blame the north and Buhari
Re: Ebonyi International Airport Update by GuyWise101(m): 4:45pm On Oct 03, 2020
[s]
Arrewa:
Umahi is most overrated governor in Nigeria
[/s]
Nna mind your business, I didn't quote you.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi International Airport Update by GuyWise101(m): 4:47pm On Oct 03, 2020
investnow2013:
If every SE Gov. had done half of what Umahi is doing in Ebonyi we would now be competing with the likes of South Africa

11 Likes

Re: Ebonyi International Airport Update by IDeyNL: 4:48pm On Oct 03, 2020
Arrewa:
see them... These same people will come online to tell you how backward and underdeveloped the north is.

See as una dey celebrate airport that we already have in the most poorest state in the north.

Imagine!

And we don't have it yet in Osun state after over 8 years it has been conceived

Whereas the poorest state in the north has it. Osun is very backward.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ebonyi International Airport Update by NgwalandAbia(m): 4:51pm On Oct 03, 2020
Arrewa:

North is 50 years behind us..By the way rushing to comment here is stupid because the last I checked, no one from South like you.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebonyi International Airport Update by Arrewa: 4:53pm On Oct 03, 2020
NgwalandAbia:

North is 50 years behind us..By the way rushing to comment here is stupid because the last I checked, no one from South like you.
shut up... It will take the south east 20yrs to catch up with the north...

Keep deceiving each other with media propaganda

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi International Airport Update by NgwalandAbia(m): 4:53pm On Oct 03, 2020
investnow2013:
He is known for qquality projects and he is futuristic in nature!

We are proud of any working governor from the old eastern region bro.

11 Likes

Re: Ebonyi International Airport Update by IDeyNL: 4:54pm On Oct 03, 2020
NgwalandAbia:

The guy is a Yoruba man. Don't fall

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebonyi International Airport Update by IDeyNL: 4:55pm On Oct 03, 2020
Arrewa:

But Yoruba land aside Lagos is the most backward.

10 Likes

Re: Ebonyi International Airport Update by investnow2013: 4:56pm On Oct 03, 2020
EBONYI INTERNATIONAL MARKET & BUSINESS DISTRICT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_pvOz8IG8Y
Re: Ebonyi International Airport Update by NgwalandAbia(m): 4:58pm On Oct 03, 2020
Arrewa:

You are very foolish, No northern state is immune when it comes to poverty, street begging and terrorism, under-development. Is that what you want us to catch up to? I even wonder how you manage to type.

In some parts of Nigeria, poverty is most prevalent due to reasons such as economic instability, insurgency and ethnicity. The Oxford Poverty and Human Development Initiative (OPHI) revealed that 26.6 percent of Nigeria’s over 170 million people are destitute, while 68.0 percent and 84.5 percent of the Nigerian population lived below $1.25 per day and $2 per day.

According to a report by the National Bureau of Statistics, which oversees and publishes statistics in Nigeria, these 10 states are the poorest in the country with over 70 percent poverty rate.

Sokoto

Sokoto state has been rated the poorest state in Nigeria with an 81.2 percent poverty rate. It has harsh climate conditions going as high as 45c on a good day, making it harder for irrigation projects. Yet despite this, it has about 80 percent of its population practising rural agriculture.

Katsina

A state located in North western Nigeria, has the highest poverty rate in the region with 74.5 percent.

Adamawa

In recent times this state has suffered attacks from Boko Haram terrorists. This has in many ways have hindered economic development and contributed to the state’s 74.2 percent poverty rate.

Gombe

Situated within the North eastern region of Nigeria, it has also suffered numerous attacks from the local terror group. It has a 74.2 percent poverty rate.

Jigawa

Jigawa state is situated in the north-western part of the country. It is mostly populated by the Hausa/Fulani, who are spread throughout the state. It has a 74.1 percent poverty rate.

Plateau

Plateau is the twelfth largest state in Nigeria. Its long and rooted history of tribal clashes have hampered the growth of a once promising economic geography. These clashes were often between Fulani herdsmen and it’s inhabitants. It has a 74.1 percent poverty rate.

6 Likes

Re: Ebonyi International Airport Update by Arrewa: 4:59pm On Oct 03, 2020
NgwalandAbia:

You are very foolish, No northern state is immune when it comes to poverty, street begging and terrorism, under-development. Is that what you want us to catch up to? I even wonder how you manage to type.

In some parts of Nigeria, poverty is most prevalent due to reasons such as economic instability, insurgency and ethnicity. The Oxford Poverty and Human Development Initiative (OPHI) revealed that 26.6 percent of Nigeria’s over 170 million people are destitute, while 68.0 percent and 84.5 percent of the Nigerian population lived below $1.25 per day and $2 per day.

According to a report by the National Bureau of Statistics, which oversees and publishes statistics in Nigeria, these 10 states are the poorest in the country with over 70 percent poverty rate.

Sokoto

Sokoto state has been rated the poorest state in Nigeria with an 81.2 percent poverty rate. It has harsh climate conditions going as high as 45c on a good day, making it harder for irrigation projects. Yet despite this, it has about 80 percent of its population practising rural agriculture.

Katsina

A state located in North western Nigeria, has the highest poverty rate in the region with 74.5 percent.

Adamawa

In recent times this state has suffered attacks from Boko Haram terrorists. This has in many ways have hindered economic development and contributed to the state’s 74.2 percent poverty rate.

Gombe

Situated within the North eastern region of Nigeria, it has also suffered numerous attacks from the local terror group. It has a 74.2 percent poverty rate.

Jigawa

Jigawa state is situated in the north-western part of the country. It is mostly populated by the Hausa/Fulani, who are spread throughout the state. It has a 74.1 percent poverty rate.

Plateau

Plateau is the twelfth largest state in Nigeria. Its long and rooted history of tribal clashes have hampered the growth of a once promising economic geography. These clashes were often between Fulani herdsmen and it’s inhabitants. It has a 74.1 percent poverty rate.

Forget all this your online copy and paste propaganda.

The plight of the millions of poor people in the East is hidden in the perception and the belief that poverty is a northern problem.

The south east is currently the most backward region in Nigeria.

And you are talking of begging.... Igbos have thousands of beggars in the south east we even have some of them here in kano.

If you want I can post some pictures of Igbos begging for alms to survive.

Stop deceiving yourself...

The East is backward... It will take the east 30yrs to catch up with the north

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi International Airport Update by investnow2013: 5:05pm On Oct 03, 2020
MORE ROADS DUALIZED OR ONGOING DUALIZATION IN EBONYI STATE THAN IN ANY STATE IN NIGERIA IN THE PAST 7 YEARS!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2PPJSk78S8

3 Likes

Re: Ebonyi International Airport Update by Arrewa: 5:07pm On Oct 03, 2020
investnow2013:
MORE ROADS DUALIZED OR ONGOING DUALIZATION IN EBONYI STATE THAN IN ANY STATE IN NIGERIA IN THE PAST 7 YEARS!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2PPJSk78S8
lies! Why u dey lie?
Re: Ebonyi International Airport Update by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 03, 2020
investnow2013:

Otimkpus are getting tired.

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi International Airport Update by NgwalandAbia(m): 5:08pm On Oct 03, 2020
IDeyNL:

The guy is a Yoruba man. Don't fall

If he is Yoruba, it means he is a failure. His people are presently fighting illegal futa jallos in their forest.

3 Likes

Re: Ebonyi International Airport Update by investnow2013: 5:10pm On Oct 03, 2020
EBONYI COLLEGE OF MEDICINE UBURU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpA3Hr2QJ4A

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi International Airport Update by NgwalandAbia(m): 5:12pm On Oct 03, 2020
Arrewa:

The plight of the millions of poor people in the East is hidden in the perception and the belief that poverty is a northern problem.

And you are talking of begging.... Igbos have thousands of beggars in the south east we even have some of them here in kano.

Hahah, pained dog, after reading the truth this idiot is still living in denial, go and tell google to rewrite it, why can't you take a walk to Sambisa forest or chibok...Yeye begger without nothing to show. Agriculture kill you there, offspring of illegal immigrants in hausa land...Efulefu claiming Nigerian.

If you post one that does not exist, I will post 100 now with videos..do you think we are backward like your people?

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ebonyi International Airport Update by Arrewa: 5:17pm On Oct 03, 2020
NgwalandAbia:

Hahah, pained dog, after reading the truth this idiot is still living in denial, go and tell google to rewrite it, why can't you take a walk to Sambisa forest or chibok...Yeye begger without nothing to show. Agriculture kill you there, offspring of illegal immigrants in hausa land...Efulefu claiming Nigerian.

If you post one that does not exist, I will post 100 now with videos..do you think we are backward like your people?
you think I get moved by insult?? No I don't!

I dare you to post one picture of any northern beggar... I promise to post 50 pictures of Igbo beggars! Both the ones we have here in the north and the ones in your region.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi International Airport Update by NgwalandAbia(m): 5:17pm On Oct 03, 2020
Arrewa:

https://www.pulse.ng/news/local/northeast-is-the-most-backward-region-in-nigeria-but-well-bounce-back-gov-buni/5hw61e3

”We will overcome all the challenges facing the region which made it the most backward in the country In Sha Allah,” he said.

I think this man is from Abia.

Re: Ebonyi International Airport Update by slivertongue: 5:32pm On Oct 03, 2020
too many airports

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

People Agitating For Nigeria's Break Up Are Simply Delusional & Ignorant / Jonathan's Serial Losses / Workers, Governnnor Wamakko On Warpath Over Flogging Of PHCN Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.