Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,233 members, 7,860,485 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:31 AM

Femi Fani-Kayode Caught Abusing His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode Caught Abusing His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (Video) (65955 Views)

FFK's Ex- Wife, Precious Chikwendu Arrested / How Fani-kayode Caught Estranged Wife, Precious, In Bed With Naval Officer / Femi Fani-Kayode & Wife, Precious Chikwendu Have Separated - Kemi Olunloyo, SDK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Caught Abusing His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (Video) by francisbiz: 8:50pm On Oct 03, 2020
baliyubla:
FFK the useless spoilt child crack head at 60.

Mad man had to pay his fellow kolo people Kemi and Deji to launder his “short fuse” battered image when his so called Snow White dumped his abusive azz.

Guy talk like a man!
Swear that husbands and wives do not quarrel in your village
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Caught Abusing His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (Video) by lanrefront1(m): 8:51pm On Oct 03, 2020
Sagay212:

Keep quiet and stop arguing nonsense. If you are managing your data say so. Anybody with common sense and functioning eyes could see he threw his hand towards her to hit .

Liar! Liar!! Liar!!!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Caught Abusing His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (Video) by DCatt: 8:54pm On Oct 03, 2020
It looks like he was trying to take the phone from her hand when she saw her recording him and that would be the normal reaction of anyone!

The lady staged it to nail him in the public opinion(after even her family have said on video that he never touched her)and it worked. She went back to get evidence to use against him and It serves Fanikayode right!
StagethemTVee:
If only you will just watch before you comment you would have seen him hitting her in the video.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Caught Abusing His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (Video) by K4daniel: 8:57pm On Oct 03, 2020
OMO SEE THAT KIND SLAP WEY A FINE WOMAN SHOP..THAT CAMERA FLEW TO THE EAST..
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Caught Abusing His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (Video) by cosmos1440: 8:58pm On Oct 03, 2020
See their role model .
Yes na them.
Those vindictive and evil people who are not happy to hear about any good thing about Nigeria.
Yes you know them, those people whose leader's wife was one of his numerous sidechicks.

If you still don't know the people I am talking about, just check out the previous stories about FFK here on nairaland and read the comment sections of those stories.

If you still don't know, I am talking about the empty chest beaters, the Atiku is cumming gang, the cannibals from the potopoto region, the idiotic pigs of Buhari (IPOB).
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Caught Abusing His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (Video) by EkperemoEgbabi: 8:59pm On Oct 03, 2020
JAMO84:
Since that girl began to pose half nude on Instagram, I knew she was going to crash her own marriage.

FFK didn't do anything bad in this clip, just stopped her from recording and probably uploading a private conversation on social media.

Precious cannot take this to court to prove domestic violence, the judge would throw out the case in five seconds.

I AM DONE TALKING

Some faags like u just post for d sake of posting nonsense. Pls where on her I. G page did she post half nude pictures?
Afonja, Be careful, na defamation be this.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Caught Abusing His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (Video) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 03, 2020
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Caught Abusing His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (Video) by anonimi: 9:03pm On Oct 03, 2020
StagethemTVee:
If only you will just watch before you comment you would have seen him hitting her in the video.

People like him, who follow and adore Barawo Bubu, the incompetent illiterate ruining our country have no patience to watch or read anything meaningful, even if their life depends on that.

anonimi:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2026486_buharinoschool_jpeg7b091b4b2030902d513c2f395f96a19d

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Caught Abusing His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (Video) by Anazp: 9:03pm On Oct 03, 2020
queenfav:
Money isn't everything sha...Peace of mind is key.Precious is a beautiful lady that deserves so much better than FFK.I advise every young girl I meet, marriage is not a financial plan.Hustle hard before and during marriage.That way, you can carry your kaya and walk when it gets physically abusive.So many women endure hell in marriages because of the comfort they will miss if they leave, forgetting that you can die from being beaten.
advise yourself first not every girl you meet. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Caught Abusing His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (Video) by anonimi: 9:04pm On Oct 03, 2020
EkperemoEgbabi:

Some faags like u just post for d sake of posting nonsense. Pls where on her I. G page did she post half nude pictures?
Afonja, Be careful, na defamation be this.

Please why did you add Afonja to your comment?

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Caught Abusing His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (Video) by opribo(m): 9:08pm On Oct 03, 2020
Its a shame indeed.
If anyone has ever confronted this man you know that it's better to leave him alone to hallucinate by himself. He is so unstable mentally. There must be some truth about his mental
State.

A mature man accusing the mother of his four sons publicly, does he know those kid's will grow up and fight the man who accused their mother.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Caught Abusing His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (Video) by Zetty177x: 9:09pm On Oct 03, 2020
Speechless..but I support FFK after seeing the video
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Caught Abusing His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (Video) by LOVELYSKINZNEW(f): 9:11pm On Oct 03, 2020
grin Na WA oh
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Caught Abusing His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (Video) by lastclaire4(f): 9:39pm On Oct 03, 2020
Futuragetty:

it doesn't make sense at all. No one in her right sense will go after her Maid'. just to get back at the husband. I feel maybe the domestic staff are undermining her authority, hence her attack and rants.

Nooo I didnt say that o. She is known for that. She is highly temperamental. How can domestic staff undermine her authority. If you can read people well, does she look like someone you can step on? If a domestic staff undermine my authority, I will be insulting myself by coming physical. That is the difference between a normal person and someone who had a better part of their childhood in a rough environment.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Caught Abusing His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (Video) by modsfucker: 9:43pm On Oct 03, 2020
chuckdelis:

It’s because it’s not a one time thing that’s why she decided to record it, she needed evidence.

Evidence in a court of law or where? May God never allow us marry a woman that will enter into blame game with us.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Caught Abusing His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (Video) by sweetrace(f): 10:11pm On Oct 03, 2020
SirMichael1:
Woman, stop changing your stance. Who's talking about being right? She leaked her video and as with every news, bloggers began to blog about it. Now what is wrong about what the bloggers did? You're wasting my time dragging my IQ down.

Wow! If you have to mention your IQ, then you’re simply insecure. It is obvious we are poles apart in our value system.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Caught Abusing His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (Video) by sofiscatedmoron: 10:13pm On Oct 03, 2020
bolaayenimo:
FFK has serious mental illness. It will take the combined efforts of Adeboye, Oyedepo, Oyakhilome and T.B Joshua to cure him
Talking from ur self experience abi? grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Caught Abusing His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (Video) by mohhabfarm: 10:39pm On Oct 03, 2020
PROMO! PROMO!! PROMO!!!
Christmas Rice Auction sales has begun!
Caprice. =#15,000
Tomatoes rice. =#15,000
Mama Gold. =#15,000
Umbrella Rice. =#15,000
E.T.C.
Contact Custom Momoh Wahab on 08160604420 to place your order. Offer valid while stock lasts.

Note: Payment on delivery only for the order of 10 bags and above.

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Caught Abusing His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (Video) by okuta007: 11:06pm On Oct 03, 2020
softset:
I still cant understand why a man will go violent on a woman, why dont you simply walk away

easier said than done
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Caught Abusing His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (Video) by Brandstudio01: 11:09pm On Oct 03, 2020
baliyubla:
FFK the useless spoilt child crack head at 60.

Mad man had to pay his fellow kolo people Kemi and Deji to launder his “short fuse” battered image when his so called Snow White dumped his abusive azz.

Bro I doubt if you ever believed I'm the following names you mentioned the first place. Be sincere to your soul
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Caught Abusing His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (Video) by KingGBsky(m): 11:26pm On Oct 03, 2020
Just to show the video is fake. Does someone who is being abused shouts stop abusing me. Yeye.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Caught Abusing His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (Video) by Ategberoson(m): 11:32pm On Oct 03, 2020
bolaayenimo:
FFK has serious mental illness. It will take the combined efforts of Adeboye, Oyedepo, Oyakhilome and T.B Joshua to cure him

cheesy cheesy cheesy

see what the best Governor head in the world, Kogi people reelected look like? he look unfinished road of Lagos/Ibadan expressway
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Caught Abusing His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (Video) by Ategberoson(m): 11:37pm On Oct 03, 2020
KingGBsky:
Just to show the video is fake. Does someone who is being abused shouts stop abusing me. Yeye.

and you didn't hear come and carry this girl away? now I want to believe the allegation that Ffk do send his boys to beat her up whenever she offend him

life aren't meant to be like that, this Ffk is not destined to have a wife and he never had the mental capacity to wife a lady in the house or he's just deliberately using this love and dissolute to just have those dumb, naive, pretty but senseless ladies as baby mama

I hope Nigeria ladies learn, how old is this pretty gorgeous and senseless lady that he can engage with a young man in her age range, imagine the kids go and look like that otoloo called Ffk

a lot of mental distress confession lately, Erica is mad, Ffk is mad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tinubu: Ghanaians Dragging Their President For Congratulating Tinubu / Tinubu, Ibori, Osoba With New Chief Of Staff And SGF / Photos From The Wedding Of Olusegun Obasanjo's Son, Seun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.