Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,224 members, 7,860,431 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:57 AM

Femi Fani-Kayode Caught Abusing His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode Caught Abusing His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (Video) (65953 Views)

FFK's Ex- Wife, Precious Chikwendu Arrested / How Fani-kayode Caught Estranged Wife, Precious, In Bed With Naval Officer / Femi Fani-Kayode & Wife, Precious Chikwendu Have Separated - Kemi Olunloyo, SDK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Caught Abusing His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (Video) by lanrefront1(m): 6:25pm On Oct 03, 2020
queenfav:
Money isn't everything sha...Peace of mind is key.Precious is a beautiful lady that deserves so much better than FFK.I advise every young girl I meet, marriage is not a financial plan.Hustle hard before and during marriage.That way, you can carry your kaya and walk when it gets physically abusive.So many women endure hell in marriages because of the comfort they will miss if they leave, forgetting that you can die from being beaten.

Actually FFK deserves better than Precious

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Caught Abusing His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (Video) by Ojiofor: 6:25pm On Oct 03, 2020
FFK the mad dog with short fuse.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Caught Abusing His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (Video) by lanrefront1(m): 6:26pm On Oct 03, 2020
If this video was really released by Sahara Reporters, Sowere is a fool I swear. The guy doesn't have sense.

How is this a video of Fani Kayode beating his wife?

I tell you a truth, if she's been habitually beaten by Fani, she won't have the audacity to be recording him to his face.

In fact this video proves Precious is a very disrespectful and provocative wife who talks anyhow to her husband.

6 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Caught Abusing His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (Video) by chillychill(f): 6:26pm On Oct 03, 2020
fof1:

Very Correct. May God Help Marriages...Pls.

Amen
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Caught Abusing His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (Video) by discusant: 6:26pm On Oct 03, 2020
StagethemTVee:
EXCLUSIVE: Ex-Nigerian Minister, Femi Fani-Kayode, Caught On Tape Abusing His Now Estranged Wife, Precious Chikwendu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fU4Mcz7Ku-Y

http://saharareporters.com/2020/10/03/exclusive-ex-nigerian-minister-femi-fani-kayode-caught-tape-abusing-his-now-estranged

Despite all the fanfare FKK celebrated in this woman’s hometown...

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Caught Abusing His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (Video) by SirMichael1: 6:26pm On Oct 03, 2020
sweetrace:

Op, there is something fundamentally wrong with you. You’re filming people in their own home to what end? Is your life is so empty you have to borrow the lives of others to try to get some relevance? A husband and wife exchanging words in the comfort of their own home and busybody and jobless you put it on social media!!! I had to open and read this simply because I couldn’t believe anyone would be such a lowlife.
Lmao. You, my dear, are brain dead.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Caught Abusing His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (Video) by frainc(m): 6:28pm On Oct 03, 2020
modsfucker:
Which wife records her husband during disagreement? That's belittling to a former Minister.

The recording sef is enough provocation... I'm not with her on this one.

I can't imagine my wife recording me during argument, I'll lose it and go completely nut.
You are not very smart with your comment
for her to have recorded this, it means she must have been going through this abuse for long
She recorded this as an evidence

Many people wouldn't have believed her without seeing a video like this

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Caught Abusing His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (Video) by femi4: 6:29pm On Oct 03, 2020
helinues:
Abusing no be beating.

So Sahara Reporters are now gossip media.

From Grace to grass
Some words kill faster than physical beating
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Caught Abusing His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (Video) by femi4: 6:30pm On Oct 03, 2020
modsfucker:
Which wife records her husband during disagreement? That's belittling to a former Minister.

I can't imagine my wife recording me during argument, I'll lose it and go completely nut.
your thinking is small
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Caught Abusing His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (Video) by AFONJAPIG(m): 6:31pm On Oct 03, 2020
And they keep pretending things were ok

Buhari is a cow
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Caught Abusing His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (Video) by Eriokanmi: 6:32pm On Oct 03, 2020
Ausrichie:

Wow, such trash. I guess you don't read history to know how badly women were treated, witch burning, ridiculous laws. Do some research before speaking about things that you are not sure about.
which history, European's or African's ? Tell me. My grandpa and grandma both paternal and maternal never divorced. They also told me of their parents and grand parents. In fact, the male had wives in those days who worked on their farmlands and had children. Nome of them divorced. The women were submissive. Maybe you're a product of western trash called culture though.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Caught Abusing His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (Video) by sweetrace(f): 6:33pm On Oct 03, 2020
SirMichael1:
Lmao. You, my dear, are brain dead.

You my dear, are conscience dead as you lack morals.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Caught Abusing His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (Video) by leaculpa: 6:34pm On Oct 03, 2020
sweetrace:

Where did you get the video from? If you saw it somewhere else and decided to bring it to Nairaland, you are in no way better than the person who recorded it in the first place. What is the relevance in bringing the video to Nairaland? Why add fuel to other people’s misery? A case that can be solved In private becomes irreconcilable when made public because nobody wants to loose face. Haba!!! Can people not enjoy any privacy in their own homes? This is totally wrong.
gosh are u this dumb? can't u see it's the wife dt recorded the video? Femi can be heard saying 'record,record all you do is record, u can record whatever you like'.
It's the wife dt recorded the private argument and it is her that sent it to Sahara reporters.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Caught Abusing His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (Video) by Futuragetty: 6:35pm On Oct 03, 2020
lastclaire4:

We have heard them say she abused the domestic staff and comes physical with them knowing fully well they cant do anything to her.
it doesn't make sense at all. No one in her right sense will go after her Maid'. just to get back at the husband. I feel maybe the domestic staff are undermining her authority, hence her attack and rants.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Caught Abusing His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (Video) by sweetrace(f): 6:40pm On Oct 03, 2020
leaculpa:

gosh are u this dumb? can't u see it's the wife dt recorded the video? Femi can be heard saying 'record,record all you do is record, u can record whatever you like'.
It's the wife dt recorded the private argument and it is her that sent it to Sahara reporters.

Mr. Intelligent, did Sahara reporters bring this to Nairaland? Why don’t you put yourself in the shoes of the man or their kids. Will you want your business all over the internet? By the way, do you know who recorded it? Please don’t respond.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Caught Abusing His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (Video) by mariahAngel(f): 6:40pm On Oct 03, 2020
Oh my gee!!! shocked
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Caught Abusing His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (Video) by BOFA2020: 6:41pm On Oct 03, 2020
helinues:
Abusing no be beating.

So Sahara Reporters are now gossip media.

From Grace to grass

Fani crack head slave.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Caught Abusing His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (Video) by Chicastle: 6:44pm On Oct 03, 2020
But how Sahara take dey fought them on camera?
Or did the abused took place in Sahara house?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Caught Abusing His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (Video) by SirMichael1: 6:49pm On Oct 03, 2020
sweetrace:

You my dear, are conscience dead as you lack morals.
You don't deserve this mention because i doubt you will be able to comprehend this but i'll give you the benefit of a doubt.

The news you read on nairaland, who do you think bring them? The news about people being mutilated, the news about politics you read here, the news about rape and other news... Who brings them? Who creates them? Use your head.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Caught Abusing His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (Video) by sweetrace(f): 6:55pm On Oct 03, 2020
SirMichael1:
You don't deserve this mention because i doubt you will be able to comprehend this but i'll give you the benefit of a doubt.

The news you read on nairaland, who do you think bring them? The news about people being mutilated, the news about politics you read here, the news about rape and other news... Who brings them? Who creates them? Use your head.

If you cannot tell the difference between what is news to shared with the public and what is private, then there’s nothing to be said.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Caught Abusing His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (Video) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 03, 2020
One bleached element will watch this clip and be fantasizing about being the next 'baby factory madam' with ffk.

Negroes like this have no business enjoying the peace and blessings that comes with marriage. And when I say marriage, I don't mean African slavery marriage.

If you as a female watched this clip and saw nothing wrong, you are an 1diotic foot mat and you deserve to get hooked by a beast.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Caught Abusing His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (Video) by ezugegere(m): 6:58pm On Oct 03, 2020
in this video, Precious is the abuser, not FFK

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Caught Abusing His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (Video) by MartinsD12(m): 6:59pm On Oct 03, 2020
StagethemTVee:
EXCLUSIVE: Ex-Nigerian Minister, Femi Fani-Kayode, Caught On Tape Abusing His Now Estranged Wife, Precious Chikwendu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fU4Mcz7Ku-Y

http://saharareporters.com/2020/10/03/exclusive-ex-nigerian-minister-femi-fani-kayode-caught-tape-abusing-his-now-estranged
Abusing is different from domestic violence, where is the beating video they should stop this gang up against Ffk and provide the proof, gold diggers can never be satisfied, that precious was with Ffk because of gold digging, now that Ffk caught her cheating
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Caught Abusing His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (Video) by ezugegere(m): 7:00pm On Oct 03, 2020
koyyes:
One bleached element will watch this clip and be fantasizing about being the next 'baby factory madam' with ffk.

Negroes like this have no business enjoying the peace and blessings that comes with marriage. And when I say marriage, I don't mean African slavery marriage.

If you as a female watched this clip and saw nothing wrong, you are an 1diotic foot mat and you deserve to get hooked by a beast.

I think you're the one sounding moronic here.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Caught Abusing His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (Video) by SirMichael1: 7:02pm On Oct 03, 2020
sweetrace:

If you cannot tell the difference between what is news to shared with the public and what is private, then there’s nothing to be said.
Was it not the recorder of the video, the wife, that leaked it? If she wanted the video private, will she leak it? Use your head dear, it's not only there for makeups.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Caught Abusing His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (Video) by adonaimart(m): 7:02pm On Oct 03, 2020
From what we have seen live on TV, FFK can beat person talkless of his wife. He is d same version has Senator A.
He gets angry very easily. From d little experience I have had with him while he was aviation minister, d guy de arrogant and everything he thinks its for him.
If d woman run for her life, its her right my guy. Dis video is evident dat there is much dat meets d eyes.

modsfucker:

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Caught Abusing His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (Video) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 03, 2020
ezugegere:

I think you're the one sounding moronic here.

Says a deluded brute.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Caught Abusing His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (Video) by Incandescent(m): 7:12pm On Oct 03, 2020
Silly greedy girl.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Caught Abusing His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (Video) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 03, 2020
No sleep for the wicked..
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Caught Abusing His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (Video) by sweetrace(f): 7:21pm On Oct 03, 2020
SirMichael1:
Was it not the recorder of the video, the wife, that leaked it? If she wanted the video private, will she leak it? Use your head dear, it's not only there for makeups.

You use your own head. Where does it say she leaked the video? If she did, does it make it right. If your partner leaks a video of you, would it be right?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Caught Abusing His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (Video) by harmony75: 7:28pm On Oct 03, 2020
caught in the act see his face like a piece of shit � abuser always think they're untouchable. watch it you will be exposed one day!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Caught Abusing His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (Video) by SirMichael1: 7:30pm On Oct 03, 2020
sweetrace:

You use your own head. Where does it say she leaked the video? If she did, does it make it right. If your partner leaks a video of you, would it be right?
Woman, stop changing your stance. Who's talking about being right? She leaked her video and as with every news, bloggers began to blog about it. Now what is wrong about what the bloggers did? You're wasting my time dragging my IQ down.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) / Tinubu: Ghanaians Dragging Their President For Congratulating Tinubu / Tinubu, Ibori, Osoba With New Chief Of Staff And SGF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.