Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,171 members, 7,860,211 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:52 AM

Femi Fani-Kayode Caught Abusing His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode Caught Abusing His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (Video) (65951 Views)

FFK's Ex- Wife, Precious Chikwendu Arrested / How Fani-kayode Caught Estranged Wife, Precious, In Bed With Naval Officer / Femi Fani-Kayode & Wife, Precious Chikwendu Have Separated - Kemi Olunloyo, SDK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Caught Abusing His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (Video) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 03, 2020
StagethemTVee:
If only you will just watch before you comment you would have seen him hitting her in the video.
The man is a bloody coward but the woman has a choice, pack her bags and leave!!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Caught Abusing His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (Video) by opribo(m): 7:31pm On Oct 03, 2020
This man again,help is urgently needed to rehabilitate this man. Its a shame he cannot manage a family yet he managed our aviation sector.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Caught Abusing His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (Video) by ussv: 7:31pm On Oct 03, 2020
I`m not trying to justify FFK`S actions but every marriage has issues. Challenges will come and go. They share children together, it would be logical for them to come to an understanding and bury the hatchet. I`m never a fan of broken home or raising kids out of wedlock. The effects could be devastating.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Caught Abusing His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (Video) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 03, 2020
ussv:
I`m not trying to justify FFK`S actions but every marriage has issues. Challenges will come and go. They share children together, it would be logical for them to come to an understanding and bury the hatchet. I`m never a fan of broken home or raising kids out of wedlock. The effects could be devastating.
Until the innocent woman is murdered by a mentally unstable violent husband I guess undecided Some people would rather a broken family than death.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Caught Abusing His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (Video) by Charleys: 7:39pm On Oct 03, 2020
Benite:

You didn't see that slap by FFK abi?
Oboi fear God!

Maybe tried to collect the phone.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Caught Abusing His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (Video) by sonofElElyon: 7:48pm On Oct 03, 2020
He tried to stop her from recording..

The fact that she claims she was abused doesn't necessarily mean she was physically abused even if that's what she alleges..

This video doesn't prove physical abuse..

StagethemTVee:
If only you will just watch before you comment you would have seen him hitting her in the video.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Caught Abusing His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (Video) by Sagay212: 7:52pm On Oct 03, 2020
helinues:

We have watched so many wey be say na another thing entirely go dey.

BTW, why not narrate what transpired inside the video.

Keep quiet and stop arguing nonsense. If you are managing your data say so. Anybody with common sense and functioning eyes could see he threw his hand towards her to hit .
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Caught Abusing His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (Video) by helinues: 7:54pm On Oct 03, 2020
Sagay212:

Keep quiet and stop arguing nonsense. If you are managing your data say so. Anybody with common sense and functioning eyes could see he threw his hand towards her to hit .

Now that you have wasted your data on an irrelevant thing, what do you gain?

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Caught Abusing His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (Video) by CioAngels(f): 7:57pm On Oct 03, 2020
StagethemTVee:
EXCLUSIVE: Ex-Nigerian Minister, Femi Fani-Kayode, Caught On Tape Abusing His Now Estranged Wife, Precious Chikwendu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fU4Mcz7Ku-Y

http://saharareporters.com/2020/10/03/exclusive-ex-nigerian-minister-femi-fani-kayode-caught-tape-abusing-his-now-estranged
FFK, why this on video, and for public view, is there any home without issue? No.You should have been more calm or go to the club to avoid this shame at your status. This is immature.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Caught Abusing His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (Video) by AuroraB(f): 8:07pm On Oct 03, 2020
[quote author=Charleys post=94572816]I didn't see anything in the video sef, FFK says she insults him Everytime, that he & everyone hasve always wanted peace but she refused.

She replies that he has always abused her, then FFK walks up to her and she screams leave me alone, then the camera is waved away and then cut[/quote] You must be a toddler then...the camera is waved away and cut Swear you don't know what happened in that video. Mendacious witnesses shocked shocked shocked sad
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Caught Abusing His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (Video) by FieldMarshall06(m): 8:09pm On Oct 03, 2020
That Bianca dated this guy leaves me confused. Se has a problem with her judgement.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Caught Abusing His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (Video) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 03, 2020
Eriokanmi:
which history, European's or African's ? Tell me. My grandpa and grandma both paternal and maternal never divorced. They also told me of their parents and grand parents. In fact, the male had wives in those days who worked on their farmlands and had children. Nome of them divorced. The women were submissive. Maybe you're a product of western trash called culture though.
Trash. gringringrin Africans love toxic marriages, they rather die than divorce, the way people die for collectivism self, but at least it's gone forever, if you want it so badly, you can make a time machine and go back to when women were slaves. smileysmiley
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Caught Abusing His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (Video) by AuroraB(f): 8:11pm On Oct 03, 2020
Righteousness89:
I Heard Mr. Femi say all you do is Record! Record! Record!
What I deduce from Here is a Home that was kind of Built and Tied to Social Media! So it became a Medium to settle Scores in the Home..

When you Live For the Gram
You Expose yourselves to so many Ridicules..

Your Home becomes the definition of democracy
A Home for the People , by People and to the People..
... how many of the 'record, record' have you seen on social media except for this Does this appear entertaining to you or don't you realize why she released only but this?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Caught Abusing His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (Video) by CioAngels(f): 8:14pm On Oct 03, 2020
softset:
I still cant understand why a man will go violent on a woman, why dont you simply walk away
There are so many men like that. Before they say the men are not educated that is why they fight or beat their wives. But No, not, now is the so called educated ones that beat their wives even when she is pregnant. Most men, educated are very quarralsome and malice keeping.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Caught Abusing His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (Video) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 03, 2020
gypsey:
Until the innocent woman is murdered by a mentally unstable violent husband I guess undecided Some people would rather a broken family than death.
Leave them, very dumb people if you ask me talking about trashy submissiveness because their stupid fairytale book said so, religious people are horribly dumb.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Caught Abusing His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (Video) by Charleys: 8:16pm On Oct 03, 2020
[quote author=AuroraB post=94578109][/quote]

I'm not biased like you, although sometimes I might be, I said that from a neutral point.

It's possible he wants to collect the phone because she's been recording ever since. I typed that for those who can't watch the video
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Caught Abusing His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (Video) by CioAngels(f): 8:16pm On Oct 03, 2020
tamdun:
lipsrsealed
Omo this woman wan finish fani o, she even has a video as a prove, this is bad, u should have considered ur children before u share this video
She is immatured and also to showoff.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Caught Abusing His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (Video) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 03, 2020
If you have peace, a good home, food, good health, and good friends, just be happy. This is sad to watch.
I'm just sad for the kids. They will have to grow up in a home where their parents are at war with each other. So unfortunate!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Caught Abusing His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (Video) by chloride6: 8:21pm On Oct 03, 2020
Men who live in glass houses shouldnt throw stones.

Everyone knows Fani is a public penis, his wife is probably retaliating in revenge.

Gone are the days, women wont cheat because of what someone will say, if you as a man dont execise control and show leadership by example, they will hammer your wife eh?

grin grin grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Caught Abusing His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (Video) by omenka(m): 8:25pm On Oct 03, 2020
helinues:
Abusing no be beating.

So Sahara Reporters are now gossip media.

From Grace to grass
Seems you do not understand the meaning of the word *abuse*.

Smh.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Caught Abusing His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (Video) by helinues: 8:26pm On Oct 03, 2020
omenka:

Smh.

@ bolded make sure na wall
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Caught Abusing His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (Video) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 03, 2020
Ffk for president 2023
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Caught Abusing His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (Video) by edward1106(m): 8:28pm On Oct 03, 2020
StagethemTVee:

Maybe he was reaching for the recorder, be it a camera or a smart phone. You can never tell.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Caught Abusing His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (Video) by helinues: 8:29pm On Oct 03, 2020
omenka:

Smh.

Avoid anything walls or bricks
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Caught Abusing His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (Video) by omenka(m): 8:30pm On Oct 03, 2020
Righteousness89:
I Heard Mr. Femi say all you do is Record! Record! Record!
What I deduce from Here is a Home that was kind of Built and Tied to Social Media! So it became a Medium to settle Scores in the Home..

When you Live For the Gram
You Expose yourselves to so many Ridicules..

Your Home becomes the definition of democracy
A Home for the People , by People and to the People..
You're worse than ffk himself, hiding their devilish heart behind the cloak of the gibberish you type here all the time. Part time pdp hustler.

When he verbally assaulted a journalist, you went all giddy about it and praised him for the attack, now you're justifying his attacking a woman...you're wicked at heart.

To you it is all politics and under no circumstance must a pdp official or supporter be disagreed with. You fool only your type here.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Caught Abusing His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (Video) by potopotoking: 8:32pm On Oct 03, 2020
God DAMN FFK, may God damn him to Hell...
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Caught Abusing His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (Video) by Nasman387(m): 8:41pm On Oct 03, 2020
so this game is about to cut?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Caught Abusing His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (Video) by Wisejohnson47(m): 8:42pm On Oct 03, 2020
Sahara reports should leave people marriage alone, it's not easy to be married
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Caught Abusing His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (Video) by Wisejohnson47(m): 8:43pm On Oct 03, 2020
potopotoking:
[s][/s]

That's because you're a worthless, useless, spineless, scrotum-less nonentity...get it?? shocked lipsrsealed cry
why the recording? are we acting a movie?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Caught Abusing His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (Video) by chuckdelis: 8:45pm On Oct 03, 2020
modsfucker:
Which wife records her husband during disagreement? That's belittling to a former Minister.

The recording sef is enough provocation... I'm not with her on this one.

I can't imagine my wife recording me during argument, I'll lose it and go completely nut.

It’s because it’s not a one time thing that’s why she decided to record it, she needed evidence.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Caught Abusing His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (Video) by HimName: 8:46pm On Oct 03, 2020
Fani KaLode is awa brother and San. Anything he does to awa daughter is a welcome devehlopment.

You can do and undo unto our daughter provided you never stop abusing BuhaLi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) / Tinubu: Ghanaians Dragging Their President For Congratulating Tinubu / Tinubu, Ibori, Osoba With New Chief Of Staff And SGF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.