Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,722 members, 7,831,296 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man (112370 Views)

Femi Fani Kayode: I Will Never Join APC, Till Jesus Comes (Throwback Video) / Fani-Kayode: "I Will Never Leave PDP Till Thy Kingdom Come" - Throwback Video / Fani-Kayode: I Am Not Yoruba, Fulanis Call South-East Yamiri & South-West Yoruba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by VicM6: 9:15pm On Oct 03, 2020
Abeg wetin b the different btw wife nd estrange wife? i no go sch o.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by Muna4real(f): 9:16pm On Oct 03, 2020
RightToReject:
It's an open secret. Well, her ilk will soon come here to twist the story and claim victims on her behalf to suit themselves. I partially blame him, though, because he ought not to have expected a different action from a well-known opportunist.

Open secret? Wow! Can you please be kind enough to tell us the name of the man she was caught on bed with?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by Muna4real(f): 9:18pm On Oct 03, 2020
omoadeleye:
When you go and carry a beauty queen for house, do you think you are the only one that will be eating the pvssy?

What's wrong with marring beauty queens please?

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by BOFA2020: 9:19pm On Oct 03, 2020
Fani crack head na Okoro. The god of the IPIGS has been exposed. Lmao.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by TheRedpillguy: 9:19pm On Oct 03, 2020
Pump a hoe and release her back to the streets. Once a hoe always a hoe.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by Exodora: 9:19pm On Oct 03, 2020
What is my business patiently waiting to hear why his other wives left too. Abi why he sent them away .
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by stieyven(m): 9:20pm On Oct 03, 2020
Iyoocartel:
Iyooooooo cartel

Most of these beauty queens are empty headed piece of crap, i pity men who wife beauty queens and actresses.
She just joined the league of her other colleagues like Christabel ijeoma,dabota Lawson,Tonto dikeh, toyin lawani, mercy aigbe, toke Mankinwa and the newly recruit cha cha ike. They only get married because of the Marriage tag,after giving birth to kid(s), they go about jumping from dick to dick and kick for divorce or separation, before you know it they start posting videos and posts of false domestic abuse all over Instagram and Twitter making their ex husband seem like the bad person just to draw sympathy to their side.
Few weeks from now she will be celebrating a new house in lekki or banana Island or a range rover ride.
These set of people belongs to the streets. Just login and logout and pass own the liability to the next unlucky guys on the queue
Judge not that ye be not judged. Matthew 7 :7
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by Goodzinny: 9:21pm On Oct 03, 2020
Are you sure it is not the other way round?

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by OdefaGirl(f): 9:21pm On Oct 03, 2020
Is she not ashamed? Women of today...

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by flokii: 9:21pm On Oct 03, 2020
BOFA2020:
Fani crack head na Okoro. The god of the IPIGS has been exposed. Lmao.

Big table shaker grin

You want Igbos to die of heartbreak and heart attack. Lmao

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by gentle007(m): 9:21pm On Oct 03, 2020
complexBoss12:
Sir, with all due respect...

You are lying!!
Spot on!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by Muna4real(f): 9:22pm On Oct 03, 2020
Is04970:

Do you know what it takes to tell the world your wife is cheating?
Put tribal affiliation aside and be reasonable for once.

There is nothing like tribal affiliation there. Ffk should provide evidence of the " cheating " or tell us the name of the man.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by mozona(m): 9:22pm On Oct 03, 2020
if it is true then mr femi should go for DNA test of all his children

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by Bluucollar: 9:23pm On Oct 03, 2020
Don't be so consume by other people's lives you forget all about yours,

Please follow us on facebook/Instagram (@bluucollarjobs and @applybluucollarjobs)

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by Poloyanabo2(m): 9:24pm On Oct 03, 2020
flokii:

You think?
That comment is gender insensitive.
Sorry bro, but am not gender sensitive.
If i say more, you'll frown...am forcing myself not to be a misogynist, cos there's no gain.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by AnanseK(m): 9:27pm On Oct 03, 2020
Bodexman:
So FFK truly caught this woman on bed with another man? God have mercy!

Women, pls what do you really want?

Not on bed, but in bed. This is English my brother

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by Muna4real(f): 9:28pm On Oct 03, 2020
od501:

Baba don't be one sided, hanti kemi said it earlier [b]that he caught her with a man. [/b]Don't always be too fast to jump into conclusion.

But could not give us the name of the man? That's unlike aunt kemi.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by AmeLonRo(m): 9:28pm On Oct 03, 2020
FFK need not respond after the video. Move on...
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by Eriggs: 9:28pm On Oct 03, 2020
od501:

Baba don't be one sided, hanti kemi said it earlier that he caught her with a man. Don't always be too fast to jump into conclusion.
so because ur any kemi for ur house talk so, it must be true? Beta get sense now
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by ezugegere(m): 9:28pm On Oct 03, 2020
baliyubla:
Mr. White powder we have seen her own propaganda video were u abused her, Oya show us your own video where u caught her in bed with a married man. grin
Can you show in the video where he abused her?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by Kennyg101: 9:28pm On Oct 03, 2020
Osagyefo98:
FFK you are a bloody liar

Stop trying to frame this girl up.

Just because of the video of you abusing her surfaced online, then suddenly you and overnight you remembered you caught her with a man on bed three days ago.

Shameless liar
u dey their house? Mumu man.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by ostarlink: 9:30pm On Oct 03, 2020
FFK has always been known to be a bad guy, a traitor, and hypocrite. Keep lying but remember u can't lie forever. Foolish man
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by John4B: 9:31pm On Oct 03, 2020
Only God knows the truth

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by EkperemoEgbabi: 9:31pm On Oct 03, 2020
koyyes:
Assuming your lies were true, what are you doing married to someone younger than your first daughter? You think you both are compatible sexually? Why can't you marry and remain with your 1st wife with grace and humility.

Old fool.

You are dumb. How is ffk's 1st daughter of 23yrs older than precious? Do research una no go gree. Lazy Nigerian youth

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by ronyman(m): 9:31pm On Oct 03, 2020
The risk of marrying a flashy woman is that other ppl will also want to have her. That's the risk..

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by johnisaola(m): 9:32pm On Oct 03, 2020
show us your own evidence of cheating or give me her number to hear from her
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by od501: 9:33pm On Oct 03, 2020
Eriggs:
so because ur any kemi for ur hous talk so, it must be true? Beta get sense now

I will, but definitely not your type.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by hammer3: 9:33pm On Oct 03, 2020
ronyman:
The risk of marrying a flashy woman is that other ppl will also want to have her. That's the risk..

DAT IS Y U MUST FCUCK HER LIKE A SLUT WEN U HIT IT.

COME ON HER FACE AND ALL THE NASTY STUFF.

ANYBODY DAT WANT HER, U GO JUST DEY LAUGH THAT PERSON.

LEFT OVER THINGS. cool

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 03, 2020
complexBoss12:
Sir, with all due respect...
You are lying!!
How Did U Know Dat He Is Lying? Where U There?

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man by holyshadow: 9:33pm On Oct 03, 2020
In dis technology-driven age, if our marriages must survive d test of time, then couples must learn to ensure dat marital issues stay off d mass media, d social media in particular.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

10 Most Developed Local Government Areas In Nigeria-opinion / Photo : Will Mandela's Statement On Buhari Become Prophetic? / Abba Kyari: The THISDAY LIVE Headline That Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.