Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,109 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Help My Husband Lacks Self Control - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help My Husband Lacks Self Control (74677 Views)

My Husband No Dey Knack Me Well- Cheating Wife's Confession To Her Pastor(Video) / Help My Husband Lacks Self Control / "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help My Husband Lacks Self Control by Tohsynetita1: 11:17pm On Oct 05, 2020
pray and take the directives you be been given. God will vindicate you
Re: Help My Husband Lacks Self Control by Olibboy: 11:18am On Oct 06, 2020
virtuouswoman77:
Pls how do I handle this problem of hubby that does not have self control when it comes to alcohol?

He drinks too much and sometimes messes the bed up with urine.

I have talked to him still no change pls I need practice solutions that will make him stop because he is the type that doesn't take things serious unless it gets to him and this his behavior is making me regret my marriage to him.
This one na ishe aiye o
Re: Help My Husband Lacks Self Control by newdawn2017(f): 5:29pm On Oct 06, 2020
uuzba:

2 wrongs don't make a right.
You cannot correct him by being nasty yourself.

What if in his drunkenness/addiction, he gets angry and just kills you?
-
Help him positively. Don't make yourself an object of his errors.
She should dump him, he is not mentally stable. undecided
Re: Help My Husband Lacks Self Control by tripplephi: 7:51am On Oct 07, 2020
virtuouswoman77:
though am doing all this thanks anyway

Awesome, if you are truly doing it.... GIVE IT TIME.... things will change gradually. grin
Re: Help My Husband Lacks Self Control by tripplephi: 7:52am On Oct 07, 2020
Ovo04:

You mean church COUNSELING?

No sir, I mean GODLY COUNSELING FROM MATURE COUPLES OF OVER 10-15 YEARS IN MODEL MARRIAGE.
Re: Help My Husband Lacks Self Control by HRMK: 9:19pm On Oct 09, 2020
ask ur parents in the village that are not exposed to civilisation!one of the lazy youths buhari was talking abt.....,
Re: Help My Husband Lacks Self Control by Obarofrederick(m): 9:16am On Oct 10, 2020
IamD18:
If only people will leave sex, cheating and money to focus on important things during courting, we won't have people in miserable marriages or high rate of divorce.

Anger management, personalities, addictions, abuse, level of mutual understanding, friendship, goals, genotype, differences, family background and histories are very very underrated in relationships these day.

Sex, money, birthday, hanging out, cruise, sexchat, cooking and gifts are the only things existing in 99.742% of relationships in Nigeria.

This is the best comment I have read so far this week, these words you said should be digested as food for thought
Re: Help My Husband Lacks Self Control by hstar: 1:39am On May 08, 2021
IamD18:
If only people will leave sex, cheating and money to focus on important things during courting, we won't have people in miserable marriages or high rate of divorce.

Anger management, personalities, addictions, abuse, level of mutual understanding, friendship, goals, genotype, differences, family background and histories are very very underrated in relationships these day.

Sex, money, birthday, hanging out, cruise, sexchat, cooking and gifts are the only things existing in 99.742% of relationships in Nigeria.

Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Trolls Say My Disabled Husband Can’t Satisfy Me But They’re Wrong / Unclad Man Roaming The Streets Of Abuja With His Kids All Dressed Up (Photo) / Will I Ever Get Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.