Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,343 members, 7,836,413 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Kishore Aman: Nigerian Arrested In India For Selling Drugs To Bollywood Actor - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kishore Aman: Nigerian Arrested In India For Selling Drugs To Bollywood Actor (30501 Views)

Nigerian Arrested At Thai Airport After Swallowing 69 Packages Of Drugs (Pics) / Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Selling Drugs To Schoolchildren / 30-Year-Old Nigerian Arrested In India For Trafficking Cocaine, Hard Drugs. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kishore Aman: Nigerian Arrested In India For Selling Drugs To Bollywood Actor by CallMeDrino: 11:07am On Oct 04, 2020
Two more held in drug case

Mangaluru, Oct 3 (PTI) Two more persons, including a Nigerian national, have been arrested by City Crime Branch police in connection with the drug peddling case involving dancer-choreographer Kishore Aman Shetty, police said.

The Nigerian national, Frank Sunday Ibeabuchi (33) and Shamin Fernandes (28) of Kuloor here were arrested in Bengaluru, they said, but did not specify the date.

Another accused in the case, Shan Nawaz (34), was earlier arrested from Mumbai for supplying drugs to Shetty and his aides through his network.

Sources said Ibeabuchi had been staying in Bengaluru for the last two years. He was arrested in 2018 in a case of peddling in MDMA tablets (popularly known as ecstasy) by police in Bengaluru. With this, seven persons, besides Aman Shetty, have been arrested so far in connection with the drug case involving the dancer.

The City Crime Branch had also questioned popular television anchor Anushree in connection with the case after one of the accused revealed that she had attended the dancers parties. The CCB is investigating drug abuse among bigwigs, including those in the film industry, after the Narcotics Control Bureau arrested three people from Bengaluru with a drug haul. They were allegedly supplying drugs to Kannada film actors and singers.

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.outlookindia.com/newsscroll/amp/two-more-held-in-drug-case/1948123

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kishore Aman: Nigerian Arrested In India For Selling Drugs To Bollywood Actor by Simplyleo: 11:13am On Oct 04, 2020
Frank Ibeabuchi? This is not true.

We all know this is Buhari's handwork. The actual person arrested is not igbo but Tinubu called Buhari to direct Indian police to change the name so India will not support our online country.

The igbos in India are all big boys in Delhi and each of them own at least 3 houses in Delhi.

Igbo amaka.

136 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Kishore Aman: Nigerian Arrested In India For Selling Drugs To Bollywood Actor by SmartProf(m): 11:15am On Oct 04, 2020
Let's be honest with ourselves, no be every hussle be hussle. Na this kind hussle dey make South Africans hide their Xenophobic attacks under the disguise that Nigerians are flooding their country with illicit drugs. This one has gone to India to sell illicit drugs to a Bollywood actor. When the actor takes it now and his head no carry, him go dance for Indian film like mad man non-stop.

76 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kishore Aman: Nigerian Arrested In India For Selling Drugs To Bollywood Actor by HallaDaTruth: 11:16am On Oct 04, 2020
The rotten tribalist that commented before me right now is so excited.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kishore Aman: Nigerian Arrested In India For Selling Drugs To Bollywood Actor by DenreleDave(m): 11:17am On Oct 04, 2020
NCAN

Simplyleo:
Frank Ibeabuchi

Shut up Leo.. He is even popular coz he doesn't sell to low class people, he sells to Indian actor and actresses....

The actor shud be jailed too.. After all, two people committed the crime..

Lemme drink water.... This thread go sweet die..... grin grin

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kishore Aman: Nigerian Arrested In India For Selling Drugs To Bollywood Actor by SmartProf(m): 11:17am On Oct 04, 2020
Simplyleo:
Frank Ibeabuchi
What did they refer to him as? Nigerian

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kishore Aman: Nigerian Arrested In India For Selling Drugs To Bollywood Actor by Charmingrascal(m): 11:20am On Oct 04, 2020
I love Igbo people
I love their passion and zeal to make money
I love their hustling spirit

BUT

I hate the desperation of some of them to make money.
I hate the egoistic attitude of some of them
I hate their holier than thou (none is equal) to us behaviour.

I think families in the East should orientate and tell their children that are traveling abroad to not be desperate for money and not be involved in shady deals.
Igbos are business oriented and they should put same energy they put in drug pushing abroad into other businesses.
They label them Nigerians when they are caught in this shady deals.

Before you throw tantrum let me tell you that some Yorubas are also disgracing us abroad by involving in fraudulent activities.

South South ladies are into prostitution abroad.

The Hausa tribe have many trouble makers among them and the highest number of terrorists we have in Nigeria are the Hausa-Fulanis.

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kishore Aman: Nigerian Arrested In India For Selling Drugs To Bollywood Actor by HallaDaTruth: 11:23am On Oct 04, 2020
SmartProf:

What did they refer to him as? Nigerian

his mission and destiny in life is to come and drop tribalistic comments on any bad news about igbos. You will never see him comment when there is any bad news from his own tribe. If you were to see him in real life you will see how jobless and useless he is. Those of us who know him ignore him. Pretend like he doesn't exist. The reason I love Facebook, twitter, Instagram etc till tomorrow is because they all have block feature. If only it can be easy to block some nairalanders this forum will be better. But nairaland is in one spot since it started due to lack of improvement

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kishore Aman: Nigerian Arrested In India For Selling Drugs To Bollywood Actor by HallaDaTruth: 11:25am On Oct 04, 2020
Charmingrascal:
I love Igbo people

BUT

I think families in the East should orientate and tell their children that are traveling abroad to not be desperate for money and not be involved in shady deals.
Igbos are business oriented and they should put same energy they put in drug pushing abroad into other businesses.

Before you throw tantrum let me tell you that some Yorubas are also disgracing us abroad by involving in fraudulent activities.

The Hausa tribe have many trouble makers among them and the highest number of terrorists we have in Nigeria are the Hausa-Fulanis.

God bless the few wise people like you on nairaland. We need more people like you.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kishore Aman: Nigerian Arrested In India For Selling Drugs To Bollywood Actor by Baawaa(m): 11:38am On Oct 04, 2020
Frank Ibeabuchi (33) was arrested alongside Shamin Fernandes (28), police said, without specifying date of arrest.
This is not a Nigerian, they know themselves grin grin grin

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kishore Aman: Nigerian Arrested In India For Selling Drugs To Bollywood Actor by BigSarah(f): 11:45am On Oct 04, 2020
Oh boy, Tribal thread

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kishore Aman: Nigerian Arrested In India For Selling Drugs To Bollywood Actor by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 04, 2020
grin.... You don min it grin

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kishore Aman: Nigerian Arrested In India For Selling Drugs To Bollywood Actor by Luftwaffe(f): 12:14pm On Oct 04, 2020
How about the Indian actor?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kishore Aman: Nigerian Arrested In India For Selling Drugs To Bollywood Actor by meobizy(f): 1:33pm On Oct 04, 2020
They believe our race is inferior yet buy drugs off the men and sleep with the women. The same happened between whites and African Americans pre-the civil rights marches.

2 Likes

Re: Kishore Aman: Nigerian Arrested In India For Selling Drugs To Bollywood Actor by WinLABSstores: 7:22pm On Oct 04, 2020
Say NO
to crime.

1 Like

Re: Kishore Aman: Nigerian Arrested In India For Selling Drugs To Bollywood Actor by BoboNogoDie: 7:22pm On Oct 04, 2020
sad

No need to check names... WE KNOW THE CRIMINALS ALREADY.

THE deVEropers... grin

Yugoslavia didn't work
Soviet Union didn't work
Czechoslovakia didn't work etc

WHY MUST THIS LORD LUGARD NONSENSE WORK?

E NOR GO BETTER FOR LUGARD sad

Give this criminals their territory already!!!

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kishore Aman: Nigerian Arrested In India For Selling Drugs To Bollywood Actor by BoboNogoDie: 7:23pm On Oct 04, 2020
Osus won't kee me for this ninejayria grin
BoboNogoDie:
sad

No need to check names... WE KNOW THE CRIMINALS ALREADY.

THE deVEropers... grin

Yugoslavia didn't work
Soviet Union didn't work
Czechoslovakia didn't work etc

WHY MUST THIS LORD LUGARD NONSENSE WORK?

E NOR GO BETTER FOR LUGARD sad

Give this criminals their territory already!!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kishore Aman: Nigerian Arrested In India For Selling Drugs To Bollywood Actor by openbusiness6: 7:23pm On Oct 04, 2020
shocked
Re: Kishore Aman: Nigerian Arrested In India For Selling Drugs To Bollywood Actor by VIPERVENOM(m): 7:24pm On Oct 04, 2020
The Nigerian national, Frank Sunday Ibeabuchi...........

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kishore Aman: Nigerian Arrested In India For Selling Drugs To Bollywood Actor by mrwonlasewonie: 7:24pm On Oct 04, 2020
Here we go again.nigerians can't you ever respect yourselves when you go abroad?

It's bad enough that some countries has placed a ban on Nigerians coming to their countries yet you make it worse and give them reasons to believe that almost all Nigerians are criminals and fraudsters at the expense of the decent ones

Why is it so hard for you to live a decent life? You complain that there are no opportunities in Nigeria as your excuse for doing Fraud or engaging in crime now you travel to a country where things are relatively different and you have the environment to excel yet still selling drugs?

Is the Nigerian man cursed? Are you under a spell? Please stop embarrassing we that share nationality with you.whats all this Na?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kishore Aman: Nigerian Arrested In India For Selling Drugs To Bollywood Actor by Lastmankc(m): 7:25pm On Oct 04, 2020
Simplyleo:
Frank Ibeabuchi? This is not true.

We all know this is Buhari's handwork. The actual person arrested is not igbo but Tinubu called Buhari to direct Indian police to change the name so India will not support our online country.

The igbos in India are all big boys in Delhi and each of them own at least 3 houses in Delhi.

Igbo amaka.

I pity your future.

3 Likes

Re: Kishore Aman: Nigerian Arrested In India For Selling Drugs To Bollywood Actor by Chidex50(m): 7:25pm On Oct 04, 2020
Charmingrascal:
I love Igbo people

BUT

What are you Even saying? Crimes is not associated with only a particular tribe bro.It's a general issues.With this one sided mentality this Country is far from redemption.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kishore Aman: Nigerian Arrested In India For Selling Drugs To Bollywood Actor by Uyi168: 7:25pm On Oct 04, 2020
Na them...
grin

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kishore Aman: Nigerian Arrested In India For Selling Drugs To Bollywood Actor by martineverest(m): 7:25pm On Oct 04, 2020
tomorrow, nigerians will complain that foreigners hate them, but they won't admit that their fellow nigerians are lawbreakers

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mother Throws Her Baby Into Well In Kaduna To Enable Her Marry Ex-Boyfriend / Fire Razes Residence Of Man Caught With Human Parts In Ibadan (Photos) / Man Stabbed At Cele Bus-stop, Egbeda (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.