Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,499 members, 7,861,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:13 PM

Kishore Aman: Nigerian Arrested In India For Selling Drugs To Bollywood Actor - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kishore Aman: Nigerian Arrested In India For Selling Drugs To Bollywood Actor (30518 Views)

Nigerian Arrested At Thai Airport After Swallowing 69 Packages Of Drugs (Pics) / Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Selling Drugs To Schoolchildren / 30-Year-Old Nigerian Arrested In India For Trafficking Cocaine, Hard Drugs. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kishore Aman: Nigerian Arrested In India For Selling Drugs To Bollywood Actor by nairanaira12: 7:26pm On Oct 04, 2020
Simplyleo:
Frank Ibeabuchi, he must be in this team.

Every tribe in Nigeria is involved in one crime or the other. Don't tell me you are too daft to realize that? Or are you?
Re: Kishore Aman: Nigerian Arrested In India For Selling Drugs To Bollywood Actor by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 04, 2020
Some foolish people from a certain part of this country will still come here and blame Buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kishore Aman: Nigerian Arrested In India For Selling Drugs To Bollywood Actor by franchasng: 7:26pm On Oct 04, 2020
Yoruba Christians can condemn this foolish Igbo boy, but no Yoruba Muslimi have the right to condemn him because their lord and savior Bola Ahmed Tinubu was a drug lord who rose to wealth first as a drug pusher angry
Re: Kishore Aman: Nigerian Arrested In India For Selling Drugs To Bollywood Actor by BOFA2020: 7:26pm On Oct 04, 2020
I'm sure that the IPIG terrorist monkeys will find a way to blame Buhari for drugs that they have been dealing in since time immemorial.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kishore Aman: Nigerian Arrested In India For Selling Drugs To Bollywood Actor by molbic(m): 7:26pm On Oct 04, 2020
NCAN WASTE LAND BRANCH FOOD DON DONE and E don LAND

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kishore Aman: Nigerian Arrested In India For Selling Drugs To Bollywood Actor by Lighthammer(m): 7:27pm On Oct 04, 2020
It is good to hustle it is good to have the zeal for money but doing it in an illegal way is too bad

1 Like

Re: Kishore Aman: Nigerian Arrested In India For Selling Drugs To Bollywood Actor by JohnBullMySon: 7:27pm On Oct 04, 2020
Igbos = Drug & small fraud
Yoloba = small drug & big fraud
North = terrorism
Re: Kishore Aman: Nigerian Arrested In India For Selling Drugs To Bollywood Actor by moneyissweet(m): 7:28pm On Oct 04, 2020
Bone, everything na business.

Charmingrascal:
I love Igbo people
I love their passion and zeal to make money
I love their hustling spirit

BUT

I hate the desperation of some of them to make money.
I hate the egoistic attitude of some of them
I hate their holier than thou (none is equal) to us behaviour.

I think families in the East should orientate and tell their children that are traveling abroad to not be desperate for money and not be involved in shady deals.
Igbos are business oriented and they should put same energy they put in drug pushing abroad into other businesses.
They label them Nigerians when they are caught in this shady deals.

Before you throw tantrum let me tell you that some Yorubas are also disgracing us abroad by involving in fraudulent activities.

South South ladies are into prostitution abroad.

The Hausa tribe have many trouble makers among them and the highest number of terrorists we have in Nigeria are the Hausa-Fulanis.

Re: Kishore Aman: Nigerian Arrested In India For Selling Drugs To Bollywood Actor by DenreleDave(m): 7:28pm On Oct 04, 2020
BigSarah:
Oh boy, Tribal thread
grin grin grin grin grin grin angry angry angry angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kishore Aman: Nigerian Arrested In India For Selling Drugs To Bollywood Actor by makinson2865: 7:28pm On Oct 04, 2020
They never disappoint me a bit
it must always be them.
igbo amaka

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kishore Aman: Nigerian Arrested In India For Selling Drugs To Bollywood Actor by martineverest(m): 7:29pm On Oct 04, 2020
Simplyleo:
Frank Ibeabuchi? This is not true.

We all know this is Buhari's handwork. The actual person arrested is not igbo but Tinubu called Buhari to direct Indian police to change the name so India will not support our online country.

The igbos in India are all big boys in Delhi and each of them own at least 3 houses in Delhi.

Igbo amaka.

sarcasm or stupidity?
Re: Kishore Aman: Nigerian Arrested In India For Selling Drugs To Bollywood Actor by Orpe7(m): 7:30pm On Oct 04, 2020
NA DEM
AWON OLORI PELEBE

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kishore Aman: Nigerian Arrested In India For Selling Drugs To Bollywood Actor by Sleekfingers: 7:31pm On Oct 04, 2020
Jail the nitwit asap...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kishore Aman: Nigerian Arrested In India For Selling Drugs To Bollywood Actor by PureGoldh(m): 7:32pm On Oct 04, 2020
Gbese
Re: Kishore Aman: Nigerian Arrested In India For Selling Drugs To Bollywood Actor by Golan007: 7:33pm On Oct 04, 2020
Sleekfingers:
Jail the nitwit asap...

Can't they behead him?

I dey joke oh.

grin
Re: Kishore Aman: Nigerian Arrested In India For Selling Drugs To Bollywood Actor by Aflix(m): 7:33pm On Oct 04, 2020
Simplyleo:

We all know this is Buhari's handwork. The actual person arrested is not igbo but Tinubu called Buhari to direct Indian police to change the name so India will not support our online country.

The igbos in India are all big boys in Delhi and each of them own at least 3 houses in Delhi.

Igbo amaka.

stop posting nonsense, Tribal bigot. Go and comment on issues that are really affecting us.
Re: Kishore Aman: Nigerian Arrested In India For Selling Drugs To Bollywood Actor by KingDash: 7:34pm On Oct 04, 2020
Iyokkoko1:
Naija I hail ooo
bros na biafran him be, no be Nigerian..

1 Like

Re: Kishore Aman: Nigerian Arrested In India For Selling Drugs To Bollywood Actor by Sleekfingers: 7:34pm On Oct 04, 2020
8y88y8:
Some foolish people from a certain part of this country will still come here and blame Buhari

i am telling u....everything na buhari dem dey blame, yeye people

1 Like

Re: Kishore Aman: Nigerian Arrested In India For Selling Drugs To Bollywood Actor by Aflix(m): 7:35pm On Oct 04, 2020
Simplyleo:

Igbo amaka.

Talking Like Tinubu has never had a drug case.........
Re: Kishore Aman: Nigerian Arrested In India For Selling Drugs To Bollywood Actor by ednut1(m): 7:36pm On Oct 04, 2020
They should stop giving these fools visa na

1 Like

Re: Kishore Aman: Nigerian Arrested In India For Selling Drugs To Bollywood Actor by AbLegend: 7:36pm On Oct 04, 2020
stupid people they keep disgracing this nation upandawn had it been now na northerner we won't hear word tarnishing our great Nation image.
Re: Kishore Aman: Nigerian Arrested In India For Selling Drugs To Bollywood Actor by DexterousOne(m): 7:37pm On Oct 04, 2020
Simplyleo:

Igbo amaka.

This one has signed a deal to be permanently foolish undecided
Re: Kishore Aman: Nigerian Arrested In India For Selling Drugs To Bollywood Actor by dalass(f): 7:37pm On Oct 04, 2020
Simplyleo:

Igbo amaka.

Lol.
Developing Nigeria up to international levels

grin
Re: Kishore Aman: Nigerian Arrested In India For Selling Drugs To Bollywood Actor by Nuel19: 7:42pm On Oct 04, 2020
ednut1:
They should stop giving these fools visa na

Oponu, see his tribal marks like that of Ologbo Iya Aliu.

Re: Kishore Aman: Nigerian Arrested In India For Selling Drugs To Bollywood Actor by Minjim: 7:42pm On Oct 04, 2020
Simplyleo:
Frank Ibeabuchi, he must be in this team.
Here's your man!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kishore Aman: Nigerian Arrested In India For Selling Drugs To Bollywood Actor by phorget(m): 7:42pm On Oct 04, 2020
E go better.
Re: Kishore Aman: Nigerian Arrested In India For Selling Drugs To Bollywood Actor by DexterousOne(m): 7:42pm On Oct 04, 2020
That said

The guy has to be dealt with ruthlessly....

No mercy
I think the Philippines method of killing on site will be the remedy to this mess
Re: Kishore Aman: Nigerian Arrested In India For Selling Drugs To Bollywood Actor by Charmingrascal(m): 7:43pm On Oct 04, 2020
Chidex50:

What are you Even saying? Crimes is not associated with only a particular tribe bro.It's a general issues.With this one sided mentality this Country is far from redemption.

Can you really read and comprehend?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Killer Of UNIOSUN Student, Adebisi Rofiat, Pictured / Student Of AAU Arrested With Stolen Car / Fire Razes Residence Of Man Caught With Human Parts In Ibadan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.