Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,013 members, 7,863,676 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:12 PM

Kishore Aman: Nigerian Arrested In India For Selling Drugs To Bollywood Actor - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kishore Aman: Nigerian Arrested In India For Selling Drugs To Bollywood Actor (30524 Views)

Nigerian Arrested At Thai Airport After Swallowing 69 Packages Of Drugs (Pics) / Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Selling Drugs To Schoolchildren / 30-Year-Old Nigerian Arrested In India For Trafficking Cocaine, Hard Drugs. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kishore Aman: Nigerian Arrested In India For Selling Drugs To Bollywood Actor by MajohBankz: 7:44pm On Oct 04, 2020
Simplyleo:
Frank Ibeabuchi? This is not true.

We all know this is Buhari's handwork. The actual person arrested is not igbo but Tinubu called Buhari to direct Indian police to change the name so India will not support our online country.

The igbos in India are all big boys in Delhi and each of them own at least 3 houses in Delhi.

Igbo amaka.

Your sarcasm is stupidly misrepresented.
Re: Kishore Aman: Nigerian Arrested In India For Selling Drugs To Bollywood Actor by Miracle2020: 7:44pm On Oct 04, 2020
Before opening the thread I know it must be flat screen criminals. I have never seen people full of criminals in their region like this ipob terrorist.
India pls just bury that animal alive.

1 Like

Re: Kishore Aman: Nigerian Arrested In India For Selling Drugs To Bollywood Actor by realestate99: 7:46pm On Oct 04, 2020
franchasng:
Yoruba Christians can condemn this foolish Igbo boy, but no Yoruba Muslimi have the right to condemn him because their lord and savior Bola Ahmed Tinubu was a drug lord who rose to wealth first as a drug pusher angry

There is nothing such as Yoruba muslim, we are way matured than that, it is only a savage tribe/ group that divide itself on religious basis.

1 Like

Re: Kishore Aman: Nigerian Arrested In India For Selling Drugs To Bollywood Actor by franchasng: 7:48pm On Oct 04, 2020
realestate99:

There is nothing such as Yoruba muslim, we are way matured than that, it is only a savage tribe/ group that divide itself on religious basis.
only Yoruba Muslimi try so hard to attach to sophisticated Yoruba Christians. You guys are painting Yoruba Christians bad, please go back to Futa Jalon or Northeast, that's where original Muslims live angry
Re: Kishore Aman: Nigerian Arrested In India For Selling Drugs To Bollywood Actor by nograv: 7:49pm On Oct 04, 2020
Charmingrascal:
I love Igbo people
I love their passion and zeal to make money
I love their hustling spirit

BUT

I hate the desperation of some of them to make money.
I hate the egoistic attitude of some of them
I hate their holier than thou (none is equal) to us behaviour.

I think families in the East should orientate and tell their children that are traveling abroad to not be desperate for money and not be involved in shady deals.
Igbos are business oriented and they should put same energy they put in drug pushing abroad into other businesses.
They label them Nigerians when they are caught in this shady deals.

Before you throw tantrum let me tell you that some Yorubas are also disgracing us abroad by involving in fraudulent activities.

South South ladies are into prostitution abroad.

The Hausa tribe have many trouble makers among them and the highest number of terrorists we have in Nigeria are the Hausa-Fulanis.

Cant disagree with this comment, every group has its faults..

But this money by any means attitude has to stop..
Re: Kishore Aman: Nigerian Arrested In India For Selling Drugs To Bollywood Actor by Miracle2020: 7:50pm On Oct 04, 2020
Aflix:
stop posting nonsense, Tribal bigot. Go and comment on issues that are really affecting us.
so drugs is not an issue to discuss abi? Do you know how many people die because of drugs every year? India should just behead the idiot abeg

3 Likes

Re: Kishore Aman: Nigerian Arrested In India For Selling Drugs To Bollywood Actor by vertueptime: 7:53pm On Oct 04, 2020
Na them, I only came to check and confirm the name, Roger that, biafran powder dealers

CallMeDrino:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.outlookindia.com/newsscroll/amp/two-more-held-in-drug-case/1948123
Re: Kishore Aman: Nigerian Arrested In India For Selling Drugs To Bollywood Actor by Miracle2020: 7:54pm On Oct 04, 2020
HallaDaTruth:

his mission and destiny in life is to come and drop tribalistic comments on any bad news about igbos. You will never see him comment when there is any bad news from his own tribe. If you were to see him in real life you will see how jobless and useless he is. Those of us who know him ignore him. Pretend like he doesn't exist. The reason I love Facebook, twitter, Instagram etc till tomorrow is because they all have block feature. If only it can be easy to block some nairalanders this forum will be better. But nairaland is in one spot since it started due to lack of improvement
the truth is bitter.
Re: Kishore Aman: Nigerian Arrested In India For Selling Drugs To Bollywood Actor by realestate99: 7:54pm On Oct 04, 2020
franchasng:
only Yoruba Muslimi try so hard to attach to sophisticated Yoruba Christians. You guys are painting Yoruba Christians bad, please go back to Futa Jalon or Northeast, that's where original Muslims live angry
your divide and rule tactics is pathetic at best, have you seen any Yoruba call another out on religious ground? it is only demented people like you that have orgasm shouting Yoruba Muslim everywhere like a mad dog, I won't blame you, when you are from a savage group that is not religious tolerant, your utterances shouldn't be strange.

1 Like

Re: Kishore Aman: Nigerian Arrested In India For Selling Drugs To Bollywood Actor by OdefaGirl(f): 7:57pm On Oct 04, 2020
Simplyleo:

We all know this is Buhari's handwork. The actual person arrested is not igbo but Tinubu called Buhari to direct Indian police to change the name so India will not support our online country.

The igbos in India are all big boys in Delhi and each of them own at least 3 houses in Delhi.

Igbo amaka.

This guy is the chairman of Mad Nairalanders' Association..... I give it to him.
The way he rushes to comment on issues like this as if he has something meaningful to say eeh. Na waa oo, take a chill pill... your comments are becoming irritating.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kishore Aman: Nigerian Arrested In India For Selling Drugs To Bollywood Actor by franchasng: 7:58pm On Oct 04, 2020
realestate99:

your divide and rule tactics is pathetic at best, have you seen any Yoruba call another out on religious ground? it is only demented people like you that have orgasm shouting Yoruba Muslim everywhere like a mad dog, I won't blame you, when you are from a savage group that is not religious tolerant, your utterances shouldn't be strange.
sorry Tajudeen Bilikisu
Re: Kishore Aman: Nigerian Arrested In India For Selling Drugs To Bollywood Actor by Drizzy5001(m): 7:59pm On Oct 04, 2020
Uyi168:
Na them...
grin
new day, different fool

Re: Kishore Aman: Nigerian Arrested In India For Selling Drugs To Bollywood Actor by Taye4j: 8:00pm On Oct 04, 2020
What is wrong with this Igbo guys for crying out loud ! Why can't they just hustle legally? People from that side need to re-orientate their wards that everything in life is not all about money. Good name matters nao! They are using their own madness to destroy the opportunities available for other Nigerians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kishore Aman: Nigerian Arrested In India For Selling Drugs To Bollywood Actor by Uyi168: 8:00pm On Oct 04, 2020
Drizzy5001:
new day, different fool
E pain am

Re: Kishore Aman: Nigerian Arrested In India For Selling Drugs To Bollywood Actor by realestate99: 8:01pm On Oct 04, 2020
franchasng:
sorry Tajudeen Bilikisu
is this the best you can come up with? your stupidity should be quarantined.
Re: Kishore Aman: Nigerian Arrested In India For Selling Drugs To Bollywood Actor by Taye4j: 8:03pm On Oct 04, 2020
Or is it the second class Igbos is Ebonyi, Imo etc ( I mean the Osus ) that are doing this stuff?
Re: Kishore Aman: Nigerian Arrested In India For Selling Drugs To Bollywood Actor by franchasng: 8:03pm On Oct 04, 2020
realestate99:

is this the best you can come up with? your stupidity should be quarantined.
That's the problem with Yoruba Muslims, they are very unforgiven, very soon they will start carrying bombs in their Jalamiya to bomb Yoruba Christian churches just to prove to their masters in the North that they are true Muslimsangry
Re: Kishore Aman: Nigerian Arrested In India For Selling Drugs To Bollywood Actor by BIGGESThead6: 8:03pm On Oct 04, 2020
IGBO M'EN.

3 Likes

Re: Kishore Aman: Nigerian Arrested In India For Selling Drugs To Bollywood Actor by AdolfHitlerxXx: 8:04pm On Oct 04, 2020
franchasng:
Yoruba Christians can condemn this foolish Igbo boy, but no Yoruba Muslimi have the right to condemn him because their lord and savior Bola Ahmed Tinubu was a drug lord who rose to wealth first as a drug pusher angry

You sound daft
Re: Kishore Aman: Nigerian Arrested In India For Selling Drugs To Bollywood Actor by lascos912(m): 8:05pm On Oct 04, 2020
Simplyleo:

Igbo amaka.

tribalism will kill you oposhi oloruburuku omoale
Re: Kishore Aman: Nigerian Arrested In India For Selling Drugs To Bollywood Actor by franchasng: 8:10pm On Oct 04, 2020
AdolfHitlerxXx:

You sound daft
why not answer Mubarak Husseini Sadamu instead of bearing Adolf Hitler who is not a Muslimi; are you feeling inferior to showcase to the world that you are a Muslimi or what
Re: Kishore Aman: Nigerian Arrested In India For Selling Drugs To Bollywood Actor by realestate99: 8:12pm On Oct 04, 2020
franchasng:
That's the problem with Yoruba Muslims, they are very unforgiven, very soon they will start carrying bombs in their Jalamiya to bomb Yoruba Christian churches just to prove to their masters in the North that they are true Muslimsangry
Proverbs 18, 2-3 Fools have no interest in understanding, they only want to air their own opinions.
Re: Kishore Aman: Nigerian Arrested In India For Selling Drugs To Bollywood Actor by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 04, 2020
Just look at Indian police do you see anything like GUN with them?..........

Re: Kishore Aman: Nigerian Arrested In India For Selling Drugs To Bollywood Actor by franchasng: 8:14pm On Oct 04, 2020
realestate99:

Proverbs 18, 2-3 Fools have no interest in understanding, they only want to air their own opinions.

hahahahaha, inferiority complex, why not quote Quoran, abi it only preaches behead the infidels, kill the unbelievers shocked shocked
Re: Kishore Aman: Nigerian Arrested In India For Selling Drugs To Bollywood Actor by Hassanmaye(m): 8:22pm On Oct 04, 2020
Igbo Amaka grin grin grin
Re: Kishore Aman: Nigerian Arrested In India For Selling Drugs To Bollywood Actor by Kennyswag: 8:22pm On Oct 04, 2020
BigSarah:
Oh boy, Tribal thread
shutup he is an igbo man.. grin grin
cc SaintBishop come and carry your reverse state girlfriend grin grin
Re: Kishore Aman: Nigerian Arrested In India For Selling Drugs To Bollywood Actor by SaintBishop: 8:28pm On Oct 04, 2020
Kennyswag:
shutup he is an igbo man.. grin grin
cc SaintBishop come and carry your reverse state girlfriend grin grin
Confused clown.

1 Like

Re: Kishore Aman: Nigerian Arrested In India For Selling Drugs To Bollywood Actor by AdolfHitlerxXx: 8:36pm On Oct 04, 2020
franchasng:

franchasng to his useless father:
why not answer Mubarak Husseini Sadamu instead of bearing Adolf Hitler who is not a Muslimi; are you feeling inferior to showcase to the world that you are a Muslimi or what
Re: Kishore Aman: Nigerian Arrested In India For Selling Drugs To Bollywood Actor by frog12: 8:41pm On Oct 04, 2020
ibeabuchi.
I TRUST indians, they go pass death penalty laws just for only NIGERIANs. AND NOTHING YOU can do to stop them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fire Razes Residence Of Man Caught With Human Parts In Ibadan (Photos) / Nigerian Hid 15kg Of Suspected Ivory Inside This Tailor-made Vest In Hong Kong / Robbers Raid Biggess Hotel In Ogun, Rape Worker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.