Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,999 members, 7,863,592 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:03 PM

Kishore Aman: Nigerian Arrested In India For Selling Drugs To Bollywood Actor - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kishore Aman: Nigerian Arrested In India For Selling Drugs To Bollywood Actor (30523 Views)

Nigerian Arrested At Thai Airport After Swallowing 69 Packages Of Drugs (Pics) / Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Selling Drugs To Schoolchildren / 30-Year-Old Nigerian Arrested In India For Trafficking Cocaine, Hard Drugs. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kishore Aman: Nigerian Arrested In India For Selling Drugs To Bollywood Actor by Kennyswag: 8:47pm On Oct 04, 2020
SaintBishop:
my father is a Confused clown.
ok SaintBishop grin grin
Re: Kishore Aman: Nigerian Arrested In India For Selling Drugs To Bollywood Actor by toye440: 9:03pm On Oct 04, 2020
HallaDaTruth:

his mission and destiny in life is to come and drop tribalistic comments on any bad news about igbos. You will never see him comment when there is any bad news from his own tribe. If you were to see him in real life you will see how jobless and useless he is. Those of us who know him ignore him. Pretend like he doesn't exist. The reason I love Facebook, twitter, Instagram etc till tomorrow is because they all have block feature. If only it can be easy to block some nairalanders this forum will be better. But nairaland is in one spot since it started due to lack of improvement
The block feature only exist if u r moslem or on any islamic trend. I dont its not for all trends.
Re: Kishore Aman: Nigerian Arrested In India For Selling Drugs To Bollywood Actor by folu4real(f): 9:10pm On Oct 04, 2020
Simplyleo:
Frank Ibeabuchi? This is not true.

We all know this is Buhari's handwork. The actual person arrested is not igbo but Tinubu called Buhari to direct Indian police to change the name so India will not support our online country.

The igbos in India are all big boys in Delhi and each of them own at least 3 houses in Delhi.

Igbo amaka.

What this one saying. U better wake up from your slumber and see the name written there well undecided undecided undecided Mr analysis undecided
Re: Kishore Aman: Nigerian Arrested In India For Selling Drugs To Bollywood Actor by felixnkubi: 9:29pm On Oct 04, 2020
he is not Nigerian o, the dude is biafran

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kishore Aman: Nigerian Arrested In India For Selling Drugs To Bollywood Actor by Aflix(m): 9:31pm On Oct 04, 2020
Miracle2020:
so drugs is not an issue to discuss abi? Do you know how many people die because of drugs every year? India should just behead the idiot abeg
I posted that cos I noticed he avoided the end sars issue. I know he did that cos Buhari is in a position to do something about it but he didn't.
Re: Kishore Aman: Nigerian Arrested In India For Selling Drugs To Bollywood Actor by yultater: 10:02pm On Oct 04, 2020
SmartProf:
Let's be honest with ourselves, no be every hussle be hussle. Na this kind hussle dey make South Africans hide their Xenophobic attacks under the disguise that Nigerians are flooding their country with illicit drugs. This one has gone to India to sell illicit drugs to a Bollywood actor. When the actor takes it now and his head no carry, him go dance for Indian film like mad man non-stop.

Re: Kishore Aman: Nigerian Arrested In India For Selling Drugs To Bollywood Actor by DenreleDave(m): 10:06pm On Oct 04, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

The bolded is the reason why Biafra will become the crime Capital of the world, when the North finaly gives them independence. They are ready to defend their Brothers whenever they perpetratorate any crime.

Unquote and delete that FFk and Igbo abeg abeg
Re: Kishore Aman: Nigerian Arrested In India For Selling Drugs To Bollywood Actor by Earnonline7: 10:12pm On Oct 04, 2020
Oh
Re: Kishore Aman: Nigerian Arrested In India For Selling Drugs To Bollywood Actor by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 04, 2020
Charmingrascal:
I love Igbo people
I love their passion and zeal to make money
I love their hustling spirit

BUT

I hate the desperation of some of them to make money.
I hate the egoistic attitude of some of them
I hate their holier than thou (none is equal) to us behaviour.

I think families in the East should orientate and tell their children that are traveling abroad to not be desperate for money and not be involved in shady deals.
Igbos are business oriented and they should put same energy they put in drug pushing abroad into other businesses.
They label them Nigerians when they are caught in this shady deals.

Before you throw tantrum let me tell you that some Yorubas are also disgracing us abroad by involving in fraudulent activities.

South South ladies are into prostitution abroad.

The Hausa tribe have many trouble makers among them and the highest number of terrorists we have in Nigeria are the Hausa-Fulanis.

U said some facts right but u can hardly see Hausa man in any bad business. Fulani are into banditry, Kanuri BH bt Hausa man is the coolest Nigerian.
Re: Kishore Aman: Nigerian Arrested In India For Selling Drugs To Bollywood Actor by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 04, 2020
Eastern name spoilers!
Re: Kishore Aman: Nigerian Arrested In India For Selling Drugs To Bollywood Actor by Encyclopedia1: 10:39pm On Oct 04, 2020
Ndigbo gburugburu U guys have done it again.
Re: Kishore Aman: Nigerian Arrested In India For Selling Drugs To Bollywood Actor by Okikaneseokwu: 10:54pm On Oct 04, 2020
Simplyleo:

We all know this is Buhari's handwork. The actual person arrested is not igbo but Tinubu called Buhari to direct Indian police to change the name so India will not support our online country.

The igbos in India are all big boys in Delhi and each of them own at least 3 houses in Delhi.

Igbo amaka.

U disgust me, u bigot.
Re: Kishore Aman: Nigerian Arrested In India For Selling Drugs To Bollywood Actor by Bobyro: 11:24pm On Oct 04, 2020
Charmingrascal:
I love Igbo people
I love their passion and zeal to make money
I love their hustling spirit

BUT

I hate the desperation of some of them to make money.
I hate the egoistic attitude of some of them
I hate their holier than thou (none is equal) to us behaviour.

I think families in the East should orientate and tell their children that are traveling abroad to not be desperate for money and not be involved in shady deals.
Igbos are business oriented and they should put same energy they put in drug pushing abroad into other businesses.
They label them Nigerians when they are caught in this shady deals.

Before you throw tantrum let me tell you that some Yorubas are also disgracing us abroad by involving in fraudulent activities.

South South ladies are into prostitution abroad.

The Hausa tribe have many trouble makers among them and the highest number of terrorists we have in Nigeria are the Hausa-Fulanis.

LOL everybody get their own for body ��� grin
Re: Kishore Aman: Nigerian Arrested In India For Selling Drugs To Bollywood Actor by Benitoh: 11:44pm On Oct 04, 2020
BoboNogoDie:
sad

No need to check names... WE KNOW THE CRIMINALS ALREADY.

THE deVEropers... grin

Yugoslavia didn't work
Soviet Union didn't work
Czechoslovakia didn't work etc

WHY MUST THIS LORD LUGARD NONSENSE WORK?

E NOR GO BETTER FOR LUGARD sad

Give this criminals their territory already!!!
I bet you see and dream ipob and biafra evry night in your dreams.
Re: Kishore Aman: Nigerian Arrested In India For Selling Drugs To Bollywood Actor by dasparrow: 1:18am On Oct 05, 2020
This is what happens when Nigerian youths migrate without adequate finances or planning. They get abroad, run out of funds and the next you know they start engaging in criminal activities like drug peddling. And then you wonder why foreign missions in Nigeria make it so difficult for Nigerians to obtain a visa to the country of their choice. Very unfortunate!
Re: Kishore Aman: Nigerian Arrested In India For Selling Drugs To Bollywood Actor by Awaja(m): 3:25am On Oct 05, 2020
Simplyleo:

Ewu awusa Nice analysis
Igbo amaka.

Re: Kishore Aman: Nigerian Arrested In India For Selling Drugs To Bollywood Actor by DamnnNiggarr: 4:03am On Oct 05, 2020
felixnkubi:
he is not Nigerian o, the dude is biafran

9. Don't use Nairaland for illegal acts, e.g scams, plagiarism, hacking, gay meetings, incitement, promoting secession.
Re: Kishore Aman: Nigerian Arrested In India For Selling Drugs To Bollywood Actor by DamnnNiggarr: 4:05am On Oct 05, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

The bolded is the reason why Biafra will become the crime Capital of the world, when the North finaly gives them independence. They are ready to defend their Brothers whenever they perpetratorate any crime.

9. Don't use Nairaland for illegal acts, e.g scams, plagiarism, hacking, gay meetings, incitement, promoting secession.
Re: Kishore Aman: Nigerian Arrested In India For Selling Drugs To Bollywood Actor by Vyiecyie: 4:38am On Oct 05, 2020
Developed!
Re: Kishore Aman: Nigerian Arrested In India For Selling Drugs To Bollywood Actor by SaintBishop: 6:32am On Oct 05, 2020
Kennyswag:
My worthelss father is so confuses no wonder he gave birth to an slowpoke like me, no wonder Graysons ignore my mention because, i'm useless to humanity
Thanks for telling me about your curse family bro
I'm speechless. lipsrsealed
Re: Kishore Aman: Nigerian Arrested In India For Selling Drugs To Bollywood Actor by Kennyswag: 9:06am On Oct 05, 2020
SaintBishop:
my family are cursed for giving birth to an animal like me.. reason why I am senseless and very stupid lipsrsealed
I never knew that about your cursed lineage bro
Re: Kishore Aman: Nigerian Arrested In India For Selling Drugs To Bollywood Actor by SpartanKing: 10:12am On Oct 05, 2020
SmartProf:
Let's be honest with ourselves, no be every hussle be hussle. Na this kind hussle dey make South Africans hide their Xenophobic attacks under the disguise that Nigerians are flooding their country with illicit drugs. This one has gone to India to sell illicit drugs to a Bollywood actor. When the actor takes it now and his head no carry, him go dance for Indian film like mad man non-stop.
You forgot your brother: Hushpuppi! The Hushpuppi effect.
Re: Kishore Aman: Nigerian Arrested In India For Selling Drugs To Bollywood Actor by Bultwo: 10:13am On Oct 05, 2020
The world should please differentiate between IGBO's and other Nigerians!
Re: Kishore Aman: Nigerian Arrested In India For Selling Drugs To Bollywood Actor by SaintBishop: 12:09pm On Oct 05, 2020
Kennyswag:
I never knew that about your cursed lineage bro
But you and your useless family are the cures ones na, that is why you keep stalking me like a insane monkey who want to mine my skull.

oh let me be Afonja, descendant of fallen demon. grin
Re: Kishore Aman: Nigerian Arrested In India For Selling Drugs To Bollywood Actor by Erojepromise(f): 12:22pm On Oct 05, 2020
Chidex50:

What are you Even saying? Crimes is not associated with only a particular tribe bro.It's a general issues.With this one sided mentality this Country is far from redemption.
you should know he is generalizing it that's why he mentioned all tribes what's wrong with you? must you always find fault in everything?
Re: Kishore Aman: Nigerian Arrested In India For Selling Drugs To Bollywood Actor by Erojepromise(f): 12:27pm On Oct 05, 2020
undecided
realestate99:

There is nothing such as Yoruba muslim, we are way matured than that, it is only a savage tribe/ group that divide itself on religious basis.
what are the yorubas that are Muslims called then? just asking kiss[quote author=realestate99 post=94608914]
Re: Kishore Aman: Nigerian Arrested In India For Selling Drugs To Bollywood Actor by realestate99: 12:31pm On Oct 05, 2020
Erojepromise:
undecided what are the yorubas that are Muslims called then? just asking kiss what are the yorubas that are Muslims called then? just asking

They are Yorubas, simple!!! any religious affiliation is secondary, the Yoruba Muslim tag is just a lame attempt by some savages to cause disunity among Yorubas.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Killer Of UNIOSUN Student, Adebisi Rofiat, Pictured / Fire Razes Residence Of Man Caught With Human Parts In Ibadan (Photos) / Nigerian Hid 15kg Of Suspected Ivory Inside This Tailor-made Vest In Hong Kong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.