Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

How Can I Stop My Girl From Nagging? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Stop My Girl From Nagging? (2470 Views)

How Can I Stop My Affair With My Neighbour? / The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! / This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Stop My Girl From Nagging? by TRUSTEDGUY: 2:31pm On Mar 03, 2011
I have the beauty for a girlfriend the problem is that she nags too much.I love her and want to marry her but with this,

Is there a way you can stop woman from nagging? angry
Re: How Can I Stop My Girl From Nagging? by denitro(m): 2:42pm On Mar 03, 2011
I once heard this from a speaker (maybe it might help)
The solution to most human relations problem is not to change the person involved
but to create a climate where the person will change him or herself.
End of quote

Look for ways to create a climate that will help your girlfriend change herself.
I know it will be difficult but it will be worth it in the end.
smiley
Re: How Can I Stop My Girl From Nagging? by Orton10(m): 2:52pm On Mar 03, 2011
Tell her she's got fibroids - courtesy from the Doctors Report!!! grin
Re: How Can I Stop My Girl From Nagging? by 190: 2:54pm On Mar 03, 2011
Tie cloth around her mouth

she wont even dare talk again let alone NAG!! angry
Re: How Can I Stop My Girl From Nagging? by annawhite(f): 2:59pm On Mar 03, 2011
ask 190! tongue tongue
Re: How Can I Stop My Girl From Nagging? by 190: 3:02pm On Mar 03, 2011
^^he should ask mzdarkskin how i stopped her from NAGGING!! angry angry
Re: How Can I Stop My Girl From Nagging? by annawhite(f): 3:05pm On Mar 03, 2011
190:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
*speaking mydialect* mbok nkopo se atan o!
Re: How Can I Stop My Girl From Nagging? by 190: 3:06pm On Mar 03, 2011
grin grin grin
Re: How Can I Stop My Girl From Nagging? by annawhite(f): 3:14pm On Mar 03, 2011
back at topic!

we dnt nag for fun!what is it that u r doin to her?,
sit her now,try telling her how much u love her and make her see that her nagging is tearing you apart!

in every nagging woman there is a soft spot in the heart,try locating her soft spot
Re: How Can I Stop My Girl From Nagging? by freecocoa(f): 3:14pm On Mar 03, 2011
Stop doing watever it is you do that makes her nag.
Re: How Can I Stop My Girl From Nagging? by 190: 3:16pm On Mar 03, 2011
SLAP HER NAGGING MOUTH angry angry
Re: How Can I Stop My Girl From Nagging? by annawhite(f): 3:18pm On Mar 03, 2011
190:

SLAP HER NAGGING MOUTH angry angry
SEE WHO IS TALKING lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: How Can I Stop My Girl From Nagging? by 190: 3:23pm On Mar 03, 2011
annawhite:

SEE WHO IS TALKING lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
wink wink wink

i do it all the time,
Gently slap her nagging mouth
she would go quiet!! angry angry
Re: How Can I Stop My Girl From Nagging? by foyeks2001(f): 3:25pm On Mar 03, 2011
190:

me dont want mzdarkskin probs o

peeps, left immediately before mzdarksin enters
Re: How Can I Stop My Girl From Nagging? by annawhite(f): 3:27pm On Mar 03, 2011
190:

wink wink wink

i do it all the time,
Gently slap her nagging mouth
she would go quiet!! angry angry

i get it grin grin tongue tongue
Re: How Can I Stop My Girl From Nagging? by 190: 3:30pm On Mar 03, 2011
annawhite:

i get it grin grin tongue tongue
wink wink

foyeks2001:

me dont want mzdarkskin probs o

peeps, left immediately before mzdarksin enters

Everyone seems scared of her >.shes nice

@Post:
Ive contributed
Re: How Can I Stop My Girl From Nagging? by ZIMDRILL(m): 3:32pm On Mar 03, 2011
TRUSTEDGUY:

I have the beauty for a girlfriend the problem is that she nags too much.I love her and want to marry her but with this,

Is there a way you can stop woman from nagging? angry

be always ready to shove your prick into her mouth
Re: How Can I Stop My Girl From Nagging? by annawhite(f): 3:33pm On Mar 03, 2011
190:

wink wink

Everyone seems scared of her >.shes nice

@Post:
Ive contributed

everyone? angry angry angry hope im not included angry angry angry
Re: How Can I Stop My Girl From Nagging? by 190: 3:36pm On Mar 03, 2011
annawhite:

everyone? angry angry angry hope im not included angry angry angry

-YOU
Re: How Can I Stop My Girl From Nagging? by kaycrystal(m): 3:40pm On Mar 03, 2011
first, u have to make her realize the need for the changes while both of u works towards it,
Re: How Can I Stop My Girl From Nagging? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 03, 2011
Women will always nag its our nature. When we are enjoying, we will complain that life is too good, when we are suffering, we will complain that life is too hard. So basically we nag all our lives. And thats perfectly normal cuz a woman's life is more difficult than a man.

Men are suppose to suck it up, have patient and bear with us. (Not only a manliness make you a man)

That being said, excessive nagging should not be compromise at all.
Re: How Can I Stop My Girl From Nagging? by 190: 3:59pm On Mar 03, 2011
rokiatu:

Women will always nag its our nature. When we are enjoying, we will complain that life is too good, when we are suffering, we will complain that life is too hard. So basically we nag all our lives. And thats perfectly normal cuz a woman's life is more difficult than a man.

Men are suppose to suck it up, have patient and bear with us. [size=28pt](Not only a manliness make you a man) [/size]

That being said, excessive nagging should not be compromise at all.

Then what else makes a man!! undecided apart from that and money angry
Re: How Can I Stop My Girl From Nagging? by snthesis(m): 4:20pm On Mar 03, 2011
ZIM DRILL:

be always ready to shove your prick into her mouth
gbam!!!
@least u get to c.u.m
Re: How Can I Stop My Girl From Nagging? by Mcleo007(m): 4:37pm On Mar 03, 2011
Change is constant.
Re: How Can I Stop My Girl From Nagging? by livedit(f): 5:17pm On Mar 03, 2011
I guess the question would be, what does she nag about? Does she nag about everything or just specific things IE., picking up after yourself, household chores, spending time together, sex, money etc. ?  Has she always nagged like this or has it recently started? 

Women nag for a number of reasons.  Most women nag because they don't feel like you are "listening" to them or they aren't being heard that you are brushing them off like you don't care what they are saying.  Some maybe feel you are neglecting your "duties" in some areas and feel the only way to get something or whatever it is done is to nag you until you get frustrated enough and do what ever it is.  An habitual nagger is usually someone who is unhappy, upset and/or miserable in their current state/relationship.  Therefore, she will nag to whomever will listen.

You can try sitting down having a heart to heart talk with her and discuss this issue of nagging and how it makes you feel when she constantly nags like that.  You definitely need to address this issue if it bothers you this much before you get married. Because if you don't, it won't get better once you get married if you haven't dealt with this NOW.  Because more than likely, it's going to get worse. And we know you don't want that.  And after discussing this issue (note, I said, discussing, not arguing, ridicule, or nagging back) and she continues to do it.  Then at this point you either going to have to accept her as she is and deal with it. Because it could be possible, she just one of those women who likes to nag. Or seek God and pray for guidance on what to do about this relationship. Because you definitely don't want to go into this marriage with "baggage."  That's not a good way of starting off a marriage. Communication is the key and coming to a great compromise that's comfortable or equal for both parties involved.
Re: How Can I Stop My Girl From Nagging? by 190: 5:21pm On Mar 03, 2011
^^ You have spoken well and long!!
Re: How Can I Stop My Girl From Nagging? by annawhite(f): 5:42pm On Mar 03, 2011
190:

-YOU
angry angry angry
Re: How Can I Stop My Girl From Nagging? by annawhite(f): 5:44pm On Mar 03, 2011
y shud i b scared of mzdark?
Giv me a reason
Re: How Can I Stop My Girl From Nagging? by 190: 5:45pm On Mar 03, 2011
annawhite:

y shud i b scared of mzdark?
Giv me a reason

I said Minus You
I nor want make u fight me tear my cloths cheesy cheesy
Re: How Can I Stop My Girl From Nagging? by Dyt(f): 5:54pm On Mar 03, 2011
Yh i m d naggin type
buh he has a way of jst kissin dat nag away each tym i try comin up wit one
he knows i dont lyk him angry
he jst frms dis angry look n m lyk baby its ok
buh basically ehn
jst try nt do things 2 mk er nag
she wont nag if u dont hurt er
Re: How Can I Stop My Girl From Nagging? by livedit(f): 5:55pm On Mar 03, 2011
190:

^^ You have spoken well and long!!

Thank you 190!   smiley   Sorry, livedit tend to get carried away.  grin
Re: How Can I Stop My Girl From Nagging? by 190: 5:57pm On Mar 03, 2011
livedit:

Thank you 190!   smiley   Sorry, livedit tend to get carried away.  grin

You welcome! wink wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Most Naija Babes Are Into Runs... / Guys,will You Marry A Lady Without Ovaries Or Womb? / PLEASE Nairalanders, I Need Your HELP!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.