Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

What Do You Think About Husband And Wife Having A Separate Bedroom?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Think About Husband And Wife Having A Separate Bedroom?? (2499 Views)

New Pictures Of Amaechi And Wife, Judith / Pics Caught My Neighbor Wife Having S3x With Another Neighbour / True Confession: I Caught My Uncle’s Wife Having Sex With the Gateman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think About Husband And Wife Having A Separate Bedroom?? by Cynluv(f): 2:24pm On Sep 25, 2013
(MATURED MINDS ONLY)

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT HUSBAND AND WIFE HAVING A SEPARATE BEDROOM??
DO YOU THINK ITS ALL ABOUT PRIVACY OR WHAT??

IS IT ADVICEABLE
Re: What Do You Think About Husband And Wife Having A Separate Bedroom?? by helphelp: 2:27pm On Sep 25, 2013
Why not separate apartment??

Cynluv: (MATURED MINDS ONLY)

IS IT ADVICEABLE
Re: What Do You Think About Husband And Wife Having A Separate Bedroom?? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 25, 2013
Cynluv: (MATURED MINDS ONLY)

IS IT ADVICEABLE
not bad. At some point in time either of dem would want to have his/her space/privacy...
Re: What Do You Think About Husband And Wife Having A Separate Bedroom?? by ekanDamie: 3:06pm On Sep 25, 2013
Justosaus:
not bad. At some point in time either of dem would want to have his/her space/privacy...
pls spare me this, dats how i no couples dat are just togeda for couple sake not out of love, wat wuld my wife wanna hide from me or me hide from her, thers no love in such marraiges. E.O.D
Re: What Do You Think About Husband And Wife Having A Separate Bedroom?? by tpia5: 3:37pm On Sep 25, 2013
what about his and hers bathrooms, eg

Re: What Do You Think About Husband And Wife Having A Separate Bedroom?? by gideonjeta(m): 8:00pm On Sep 25, 2013
If Love and Openness exists in a marriage(which should always exist), There is no need for separate bedrooms.The Bible says A man shall stick to his wife and they become one flesh.That means in this instance,for a man and wife to be in the same bedroom.Personally,I want to be in the same bedroom with my woman.
Re: What Do You Think About Husband And Wife Having A Separate Bedroom?? by baralatie(m): 1:32am On Sep 26, 2013
What are they hiding 4rm each other and who makes the 1st cal to each at nit.
Boring!
Stick wit d face 2 face approach smileyWhat are they hiding 4rm each other and who makes the 1st cal to each at nit.
Boring!
Stick wit d face 2 face approach
Re: What Do You Think About Husband And Wife Having A Separate Bedroom?? by Nobody: 4:00am On Sep 26, 2013
Wrong, couple are suppose to share the same expanse bed and wide -large bedroom that can accomodate both excesses !!
Re: What Do You Think About Husband And Wife Having A Separate Bedroom?? by Nobody: 4:35am On Sep 26, 2013
I know a couple like this lipsrsealed
I personally think they are doomed.. besides they always argue anyway. Its easier to argue with somebody you aren't sharing a bed with.

If my husband wants a separate room then he should just find a separate house too. sad
Re: What Do You Think About Husband And Wife Having A Separate Bedroom?? by Nobody: 4:42am On Sep 26, 2013
ekanDamie:
pls spare me this, dats how i no couples dat are just togeda for couple sake not out of love, wat wuld my wife wanna hide from me or me hide from her, thers no love in such marraiges. E.O.D
u don't understand it yet...no matter d level of ''2 become 1'' stuff, at d end of d day we're still all different in many ways...it's not abt hiding anything, just more of personal space. Wit time it'll become clearer
Re: What Do You Think About Husband And Wife Having A Separate Bedroom?? by Exponental(m): 7:07am On Sep 26, 2013
If we can afford big apartment with many rooms (that of cos means d family is big, n d children are grown), then no bigdeal, but she must share my bed with me n still have d same togetherness like in d past.
Re: What Do You Think About Husband And Wife Having A Separate Bedroom?? by Princeparix(m): 7:17am On Sep 26, 2013
Justosaus:
u don't understand it yet...no matter d level of ''2 become 1'' stuff, at d end of d day we're still all different in many ways...it's not abt hiding anything, just more of personal space. Wit time it'll become clearer
why get married wen u wanna create personal boundaries undecided
Re: What Do You Think About Husband And Wife Having A Separate Bedroom?? by Cynluv(f): 7:27am On Sep 26, 2013
My sister and her husband shares dsame bed bt my sister has her own room where she keeps her things bt she don't sleep there due there is bed there.sharing same room with ur hubby will make d room occupied with women things, like shoes,handbags etc...bt sleeping on same bed every day 4 me,is most oooooo
Re: What Do You Think About Husband And Wife Having A Separate Bedroom?? by captainobvious: 7:40am On Sep 26, 2013
If you said they both have separate rooms, but still share thesame bed in another room is a different thing.
But if a husband and wife sleep at night in different rooms, TRUST ME ITS A SIGN OF AN IMPENDING BREAKUP!
Re: What Do You Think About Husband And Wife Having A Separate Bedroom?? by addictiv(m): 9:00am On Sep 26, 2013
depending on the level of understanding between the couple....for a guy like me who loves space i would suggest that we have seperate rooms but share one bed....or better still have two big walk in wardrobes for both of us....and i get a study and studio installed in the house...
Re: What Do You Think About Husband And Wife Having A Separate Bedroom?? by kunlesehan(m): 9:17am On Sep 26, 2013
Cynluv: My sister and her husband shares dsame bed bt my sister has her own room where she keeps her things bt she don't sleep there due there is bed there.sharing same room with ur hubby will make d room occupied with women things, like shoes,handbags etc...bt sleeping on same bed every day 4 me,is most oooooo

the mansion could be very large with several rooms like yuzedo's banana Iceland, as long as they sleep together on the same bed everyday... no yawa.
no man or woman pray to live in one room apartment forever now?

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About Husband And Wife Having A Separate Bedroom?? by Ferdinandu(m): 10:10am On Sep 26, 2013
Went to a friends house 2 days ago who got married 3 months ago and realised that they are sharing seperate bedrooms after just 3 months of marriage then i was like WTF.How long is this marriage going to last?

(1) (Reply)

She Lost Her Engagement Ring / How Is A Woman Too Old For A Man???? / 10 Signs You Are Dating A Great Guy Who You Should Never Break Up With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.