Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,650 members, 7,823,844 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” - Politics (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” (68242 Views)

Sowore Vs Buhari - The Guardian UK Calls Nigeria 'A Climate Of Fear' / Linda Thomas-Greenfield Calls Nigeria’s Politics An Old Men’s Club / Tribunal Judgment: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Nigeria 'A Zoo' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by dometome: 8:55pm On Oct 12, 2020
rontolo:

First search turns up tonnes, start with this if you can comprehend

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/oct/11/donald-trump-books-woodward-wolff-anonymous-niece-ivanka

https://apnews.com/article/donald-trump-race-and-ethnicity-racial-injustice-archive-d0c4d221e865f4eda38df38485f6dd20

You are too lazy mentally, to engage. Go back to your BBN replays
you people are basically idiotic. The left want businesses to hire people not based on their qualification but their identity as gay, black or female. A kind of affirmative action. It doesn't make any sense. Diversity my foot. Still doesn't make Trump a racist. I want a concrete evidence that shows that Trump is a racist. For example I heard your god Hiden Beijing Biden, saying that if you haven't made up your mind, about voting him, you ain't black. That is racism at its finest. In 1994 he called black people SUPER PREDATORS, and sponsored the 1994 crime bill. What about Beijing Biden saying that poor kids are as smart as white kids. Isn't that racism? A man that poured eulogies on, Is it John Baird or something, a KKK grand wizard, OMG, LOL. Richard Spencer endorsed Joe. Show me your friends and I will tell you who you are. If you are friend with KKK, then you are racist.
Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by PierreAbutu(m): 9:13pm On Oct 12, 2020
Jdbrasco2:
Biden even said that he doesn't want black people to attend same school with his kids. Stop claiming ignorance, just google Trump and Biden and find out who is a racist. Forget what American media are spinning. Trump love blacks from long time ago, he promoted so many black people like Michael Jackson, Tyson, Alsharpton, etc. Be wise

1 Like

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by rontolo(m): 10:08pm On Oct 12, 2020
dometome:
you people are basically idiotic. The left want businesses to hire people not based on their qualification but their identity as gay, black or female. A kind of affirmative action. It doesn't make any sense. Diversity my foot. Still doesn't make Trump a racist. I want a concrete evidence that shows that Trump is a racist. For example I heard your god Hiden Beijing Biden, saying that if you haven't made up your mind, about voting him, you ain't black. That is racism at its finest. In 1994 he called black people SUPER PREDATORS, and sponsored the 1994 crime bill. What about Beijing Biden saying that poor kids are as smart as white kids. Isn't that racism? A man that poured eulogies on, Is it John Baird or something, a KKK grand wizard, OMG, LOL. Richard Spencer endorsed Joe. Show me your friends and I will tell you who you are. If you are friend with KKK, then you are racist.
Your write-up is not worth a read. FoolA, retarded are terms that will describe your ilk. You sit in Ojuelegba speculating above your cognitive capacity. Why am I even bothering!

Nov 3rd just round the corner. We vote the vile racist out of office. You lose.
Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by dometome: 8:02am On Oct 13, 2020
rontolo:

Your write-up is not worth a read. FoolA, retarded are terms that will describe your ilk. You sit in Ojuelegba speculating above your cognitive capacity. Why am I even bothering!

Nov 3rd just round the corner. We vote the vile racist out of office. You lose.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Biden is a racist Trump is NOT. Gotcha!
Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by leoweblinkblog(m): 6:29pm On Oct 16, 2020
Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by rontolo(m): 5:42pm On Nov 07, 2020
Jdbrasco2:
Its digusting that you are supporting a party that burnt down cities, looted businesses and killed alot of innocent American among other heinous acts in the name peacefull protest. See, Nov 3rd is by the corner. Forget all these BS ranting. Have you heard of the silent majority? Just hang in there
Dude. You lost. Vile trump will litigate from now till Eternity, but will be thrown to the kerb of Pennsylvania Avenue come January. I trust our boys in the secret service and military.

End to a sad sad era!!
Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by Jdbrasco2: 6:54pm On Nov 07, 2020
rontolo:

Dude. You lost. Vile trump will litigate from now till Eternity, but will be thrown to the kerb of Pennsylvania Avenue come January. I trust our boys in the secret service and military.
End to a sad sad era!!
Seems you have not been following events with your electoral fraud.Year 2000 wiil repeat itself. Just watch.
Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by rontolo(m): 7:20pm On Nov 07, 2020
Jdbrasco2:
Seems you have not been following events with your electoral fraud.Year 2000 wiil repeat itself. Just watch.
I foretold this. He will lose. He will challenge. He will lose and keep losing. The establishment, including those he appointed, have seen enough of him. The FBI, tech giants seriously thwarted Russian trolls/bots working across the globe.

What a tosser trump is. Lying, manipulative f00l. Now we gonna get him to jail in next two years. Watch
Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by abduljabbar4(m): 8:16pm On Nov 07, 2020
Karlovich:
Trump 2020, haters can drink cyanide

Hello
Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by Jdbrasco2: 10:08pm On Nov 07, 2020
rontolo:

I foretold this. He will lose. He will challenge. He will lose and keep losing. The establishment, including those he appointed, have seen enough of him. The FBI, tech giants seriously thwarted Russian trolls/bots working across the globe.

What a tosser trump is. Lying, manipulative f00l. Now we gonna get him to jail in next two years. Watch
Don't over play your hand. I'm seeing a civil unrest. You are still perpetuating the Russia hoax after 3.5yrs investigation that found nothing. You guys are pathetic. You will destroy America. You are making a mistake with the current conservatives. You think its business as usual rt? Let wait and see SCOTUS decision.
Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by rontolo(m): 10:18pm On Nov 07, 2020
Jdbrasco2:
Don't over play your hand. I seeing a civil unrest.
Civil unrest? But will be crushed and fizzle away. SCOTUS and the establishment are fed up with trump. Trump is right, there was a conspiracy to save America from destruction. The security agencies, tech giants where all on it. Even his appointees abhorred him. They put America first

Be gone with bigotry and unhinged faciam. Trump is the worst leader of his generation. See how Western democracies are falling over to congratulate Joe. Trump the buff00n, f00l has left America and allies in turmoil. Our land, the world needs healing!

What a plunker Trump is. We will walk him to jail
Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by rontolo(m): 1:47pm On Nov 08, 2020
Jdbrasco2:
Don't over play your hand. I'm seeing a civil unrest. You are still perpetuating the Russia hoax after 3.5yrs investigation that found nothing. You guys are pathetic. You will destroy America. You are making a mistake with the current conservatives. You think its business as usual rt? Let wait and see SCOTUS decision.
Wisen up son.

The 3 year investigation found that Russia interfered Massively in the election. What it struggled to establish was collusion with Trump. But even that is not true. Russia agents met severally with Trump officials in the run up to the election. They say they were discussing ‘business’. Facebook recently publicly revealed their algorithms have thwarted millions of Russian bots/trolls/fake news. Tech giants where prepared this time (working closely with trump appointed FBI leaders). Trump is furious with tech giants, Bill Barr and the FBI director for not ‘compromising’.

The good people of America have had enough of trump and know he is a national security threat. The military, security agencies, legal establishment etc. can’t wait to see his back. That’s why no one of note is standing up for him. Is there a conspiracy? Yes. Many, including patriotic appointees were in on it and wanted him gone. He will pay dearly for the turmoil he has caused. He will be damaged to the point that future comeback will be impossible.

The world is united in their celebration of trumps demise. His is a case of good riddance to very bad rubbish!
Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by Jdbrasco2: 5:31pm On Nov 08, 2020
rontolo:

Wisen up son.

The 3 year investigation found that Russia interfered Massively in the election. What it struggled to establish was collusion with Trump. But even that is not true. Russia agents met severally with Trump officials in the run up to the election. They say they were discussing ‘business’. Facebook recently publicly revealed their algorithms have thwarted millions of Russian bots/trolls/fake news. Tech giants where prepared this time (working closely with trump appointed FBI leaders). Trump is furious with tech giants, Bill Barr and the FBI director for not ‘compromising’.

The good people of America have had enough of trump and know he is a national security threat. The military, security agencies, legal establishment etc. can’t wait to see his back. That’s why no one of note is standing up for him. Is there a conspiracy? Yes. Many, including patriotic appointees were in on it and wanted him gone. He will pay dearly for the turmoil he has caused. He will be damaged to the point that future comeback will be impossible.

The world is united in their celebration of trumps demise. His is a case of good riddance to very bad rubbish!
Bro you are obviously brainwashed with media conspiracies. It was Hillary and her campaign that colluded with Russia on a manufactured hoax but you ignored that. You are right that FBI, CIA, the military industries, and Globalists wants to remove Trump but they will fail. Let's just watch as it unfolds.
Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by DiagnoPolitics: 5:38pm On Nov 08, 2020
That nigerian guy must be a hopeless yoruba muslim. Una for give am better slap. Why him no stay for Nigeria to enjoy "chanji"
Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by rontolo(m): 10:29pm On Nov 08, 2020
Jdbrasco2:
Bro you are obviously brainwashed with media conspiracies. It was Hillary and her campaign that colluded with Russia on a manufactured hoax but you ignored that. You are right that FBI, CIA, the military industries, and Globalists wants to remove Trump but they will fail. Let's just watch as it unfolds.
You are so ignorant, misinformed by trumps lies. This is what he does to weak minds.

Have you heard of the Russia (Putin) - Trump entangle? Pls do some research! Trump meets with Putin in Private whenever they meet at forums with zero aids to discuss what? Trump has said he idolises Putin, the intimidation is there for all too see. Grump was seeking Putins help for investments in Moscow before he became president? Grump (unlike Obama) NEVER criticises Putin but heaps derision on traditional Western allies unlike any past US President. Putin got dirt on trump.

Just chill.

The revelations will start flowing. Grump will be indicted, mark my words! He knows this, that’s why he is desperate to stay in office for cover. Deutche bank has said it will call in loans overdue next year - $350M. Trumps leverage (and power) is now gone, he is in deep sh**t!

Trump has bullied creditors all his life. He is hated in NY where he lives, where he spent a lifetime owing, deliberately bankrupting small businesses doing business with the trump organisation.

Trump is an awful awful man. Ironically, he is now in a worse position than if he never was president. His visibility has spiralled. The lawsuits will start flying and there will be nowhere to hide!

Vile man trump
Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by Jdbrasco2: 12:41am On Nov 09, 2020
rontolo:

You are so ignorant, misinformed by trumps lies. This is what he does to weak minds.

Have you heard of the Russia (Putin) - Trump entangle? Pls do some research! Trump meets with Putin in Private whenever they meet at forums with zero aids to discuss what? Trump has said he idolises Putin, the intimidation is there for all too see. Grump was seeking Putins help for investments in Moscow before he became president? Grump (unlike Obama) NEVER criticises Putin but heaps derision on traditional Western allies unlike any past US President. Putin got dirt on trump.

Just chill.

The revelations will start flowing. Grump will be indicted, mark my words! He knows this, that’s why he is desperate to stay in office for cover. Deutche bank has said it will call in loans overdue next year - $350M. Trumps leverage (and power) is now gone, he is in deep sh**t!

Trump has bullied creditors all his life. He is hated in NY where he lives, where he spent a lifetime owing, deliberately bankrupting small businesses doing business with the trump organisation.

Trump is an awful awful man. Ironically, he is now in a worse position than if he never was president. His visibility has spiralled. The lawsuits will start flying and there will be nowhere to hide!

Vile man trump
Like I said, you are have been brainwashed by MSM. I can't help you. Your TDS is to the extreme.
Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by rontolo(m): 11:11pm On Nov 09, 2020
Jdbrasco2:
Like I said, you are have been brainwashed by MSM. I can't help you. Your TDS is to the extreme.
I don’t even know what MSN is! People like you are the confused religious and types buryinr your heads in the asses of oyakhilome, Copland and other fake pastors.

Check out trumps typical crowd of supporters. White, male, redneck, racist.

It’s hard to imagine anyone with even average intelligence supporting trump!
Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by Jdbrasco2: 7:49am On Nov 10, 2020
rontolo:

I don’t even know what MSN is! People like you are the confused religious and types buryinr your heads in the asses of oyakhilome, Copland and other fake pastors.

Check out trumps typical crowd of supporters. White, male, redneck, racist.

It’s hard to imagine anyone with even average intelligence supporting trump!
slowpoke, MSM is Main Stream Media. How come you don't know that wise ass?

You are the bigot cos I don't even go to Church. Its pathetic that you support infanticide, crime and all radical leftist agenda.

Trump legal votes increased for Blacks and Latinos. So shove your racist narrative down your ass.

What did your Obama do for you other than wars all the place? You see how stupid majority of you blacks are? It was Biden and Kamala that locked up Blacks and Minorities for less or no crimes. Kamala hide evidence that would have exonerated alot of them as a prosecutor. Biden authored the bill that ensured that. Your Biden called blacks super predators that he doesn't want close to his children as it will be a racial jungle. Even Kamala said that Biden is a racist. Fact! Bleep your stupid woke culture. How many jobs has Biden created in his life? How many black has he employed? None, cos he is just a career politician for over 47yrs. Compared that to so many blacks that Trump is helping even before becoming the president.

You have a small mind filled with hatred for Trump but guess what he will triumph as always. Go and check his accomplishments.

Democrats can't win a fair election cos sane people are wiser now. What has your Democrats done for black cities they have be in charge for over a 100years? Nothing apart from murder and handouts.

This is the last time I wiil be replying to your senseless comments that has no fact. You should have stated facts other than you usual brainwashed radical leftist talking points. Use your brain, do some research or choke on your hatred.
Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by rontolo(m): 1:40pm On Nov 10, 2020
Jdbrasco2:

You are the bigot cos I don't even go to Church. Its pathetic that you support infanticide, crime and all radical leftist agenda.

Trump legal votes increased for Blacks and Latinos. So shove your racist narrative down your ass.

What did your Obama do for you other than wars all the place? You see how stupid majority of you blacks are? It was Biden and Kamala that locked up Blacks and Minorities for less or no crimes. Kamala hide evidence that would have exonerated alot of them as a prosecutor. Biden authored the bill that ensured that. Your Biden called blacks super predators that he doesn't want close to his children as it will be a racial jungle. Even Kamala said that Biden is a racist. Fact! Bleep your stupid woke culture. How many jobs has Biden created in his life? How many black has he employed? None, cos he is just a career politician for over 47yrs. Compared that to so many blacks that Trump is helping even before becoming the president.

You have a small mind filled with hatred for Trump but guess what he will triumph as always. Go and check his accomplishments.

Democrats can't win a fair election cos sane people are wiser now. What has your Democrats done for black cities they have be in charge for over a 100years? Nothing apart from murder and handouts.

This is the last time I wiil be replying to your senseless comments that has no fact. You should have stated facts other than you usual brainwashed radical leftist talking points. Use your brain, do some research or choke on your hatred.

Oh shut up man! Didn’t even bother reading your ignorant rubbish after the first line. You’re certainly more f00lish than the racist Buf00n whose a55 youve got your head buried in.

Blacks in the US feeling the pain of a racist trump presidency are jubilating at the exit of the man, while you sit your ignorant a55 in Ojuelegba typing nonsense!. Deny it as you like,I know you’re another ignorant, brainwashed religious dimw1t. Negroes like you sucked up to the KKK with religious fervour generations past, what did that get you? More slavery. Yes, trump is a desperate, vile despot wanna be. For small minds like you, it always comes down to comparison to Obama. F00l!

Leave your head stuck up Trumps asshole until he’s kicked to the kerb Jan 20! Just a matter of time. Ode’
Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by khia: 12:50am On Nov 21, 2020
planetx:
Stupid dumb akatas, proud of your country indeed. Is that why the white people have been treating you like trash for 400 years, their police using you 4 target practise. Motherfuckers only have mouth when they see African immigrants, very trashy rude mannerless set of clowns, I know them very well. Telling someone to go back to Africa, the same insults their slave master tell them all the time that makes them cry like little babies.

Can't believe some Nigerians here on NL agreeing with this two lowlives, not even a white American can insult my continent like this two fools without me giving it back to them hot. Because Nigeria has problems doesn’t mean we should tolerate outright disrespect, we don't tolerate it from Ghanaians or South Africans so who the hell are this two ghetto hoodrats insulting our country.

What was your reaction when your WHITE GOD, TRUMP insulted Nigeria by referring to it as a SHITHOLE country? You said "Not even a WHITE American can insult your continent" as tho being WHITEY puts them on a higher level. Here's something your moronic ass don't seem to understand, those people that those white have been mistreating for 400 years came from Nigeria and other African countries and that's the reason for the mistreatment.

PS...Those two girls in the video are COONS and do not represent ALL Black Americans so don't put us all in the same box. undecided
Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by khia: 1:20am On Nov 21, 2020
rontolo:

Oh shut up man! Didn’t even bother reading your ignorant rubbish after the first line. You’re certainly more f00lish than the racist Buf00n whose a55 youve got your head buried in.

Blacks in the US feeling the pain of a racist trump presidency are jubilating at the exit of the man, while you sit your ignorant a55 in Ojuelegba typing nonsense!. Deny it as you like,I know you’re another ignorant, brainwashed religious dimw1t. Negroes like you sucked up to the KKK with religious fervour generations past, what did that get you? More slavery. Yes, trump is a desperate, vile despot wanna be. For small minds like you, it always comes down to comparison to Obama. F00l!

Leave your head stuck up Trumps asshole until he’s kicked to the kerb Jan 20! Just a matter of time. Ode’

I am Black American and I support this post 100 %.
Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by khia: 1:34am On Nov 21, 2020
Jdbrasco2:

Trump hasn't done anything for Black Americans, he is a proud racist pig. Trump has divided the US with all of his hatred, discrimination, and bigotry. Black Americans, Latinos, Asians, Lgbtq, Native Americans, Whites, first time voters, and Republicans have joined together and voted that pig out of office. We voted him out because he is a narcissist, re.tarded clown who should never be in politics.

On the other hand Biden and Kamala aren't that much better than Trump, they are corrupt as well but were our alternatives. If they screw up we will get them out as well.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US / Dino Melaye Shows Off His Senatorial Seat After His Victory (photo) / Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.