Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,679 members, 7,858,494 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 03:15 PM

Osinbajo: Trust, Key To Nigeria’s Economic Growth - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo: Trust, Key To Nigeria’s Economic Growth (5819 Views)

Why The Igbos Are The Solution To Nigeria's Economic Woes / 2019: PDP Will Bring Back Nigeria’s Economic Fortunes – Peter Obi / Nigeria's Economic Problems Not Created By Present Government - Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo: Trust, Key To Nigeria’s Economic Growth by Fash20: 2:58pm On Oct 05, 2020
This man must be mad. I sware
Re: Osinbajo: Trust, Key To Nigeria’s Economic Growth by Munlad: 3:25pm On Oct 05, 2020
mbahdi:
This short man devil again wey my British dog tall pass no go keep shut

That's the problem. semi illiterate will come to the forum and abuse a whole professor, SAN and to make it big a Vice president of Federal Republic of Nigeria. Had been you have personality like in your family, you will not use your chimpanzee hand to write rubbish about man of God and great personality PYO. I rest my case. The forum advised against racist and tribalism. just from the archives
Re: Osinbajo: Trust, Key To Nigeria’s Economic Growth by chaloskyx: 4:57pm On Oct 05, 2020
abi na true you talk
TheRareGem1:

Even you that is asking this question, your siblings don't trust you. You don't even trust yourself.
Re: Osinbajo: Trust, Key To Nigeria’s Economic Growth by bejeria101(m): 7:26pm On Oct 05, 2020
I don't trust you clowns
Re: Osinbajo: Trust, Key To Nigeria’s Economic Growth by NnaemekaSankara(m): 12:48am On Oct 06, 2020
Hopeless and useless country.
Re: Osinbajo: Trust, Key To Nigeria’s Economic Growth by ronyman(m): 3:23am On Oct 06, 2020
Is this man normal? I weep

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Lack Of Judicial Autonomy Affects You / SERAP To Buhari: Publish Your Assets Declaration Form As You Leave Office / While The World Helps Haiti, Not One Black African Nation Has Helped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.