Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:43 AM

Osinbajo: Trust, Key To Nigeria’s Economic Growth - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo: Trust, Key To Nigeria’s Economic Growth (5813 Views)

Why The Igbos Are The Solution To Nigeria's Economic Woes / 2019: PDP Will Bring Back Nigeria’s Economic Fortunes – Peter Obi / Nigeria's Economic Problems Not Created By Present Government - Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo: Trust, Key To Nigeria’s Economic Growth by Chimeluv(f): 11:59am On Oct 05, 2020
Same old story undecided
Re: Osinbajo: Trust, Key To Nigeria’s Economic Growth by Freestainworld(m): 12:00pm On Oct 05, 2020
the trust the masses are regretting giving you guys, you still need some more, fool
Re: Osinbajo: Trust, Key To Nigeria’s Economic Growth by Kentuforchrist(m): 12:01pm On Oct 05, 2020
ok
Re: Osinbajo: Trust, Key To Nigeria’s Economic Growth by Elvictor: 12:03pm On Oct 05, 2020
why I don't support this man presidential bid is because he always surrounds himself with imaginary pictures rather than facing reality.
Re: Osinbajo: Trust, Key To Nigeria’s Economic Growth by chaloskyx: 12:08pm On Oct 05, 2020
MR VP THE QUESTION IS ARE YOU TRUST WORTHY AND INCORRUPTABLE THE ANSWER IS NO YOU ARE NOT
Re: Osinbajo: Trust, Key To Nigeria’s Economic Growth by lexy2014: 12:09pm On Oct 05, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
This our mere house boy in Aso rock is talking too much nowadays
Trying to be acting like a star boy... probably for 2023 matter
The only star boy we know is WizKid and the weekend

He is now a motivational speaker. Pls bear with him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: Trust, Key To Nigeria’s Economic Growth by Xisnin(m): 12:10pm On Oct 05, 2020
Okay.
Re: Osinbajo: Trust, Key To Nigeria’s Economic Growth by Xisnin(m): 12:14pm On Oct 05, 2020
gasparpisciotta:
Trust is a word that can never be associated with a Nigerian politician.

Even the populace use the word carefully amongst themselves

olaric:
Trust; impossible to trust a government who doesn't believe or trust people from other regions because they are not from the Fulani or Hausa speaking area. Buhari as far as I am concerned, has lost the trust and confidence of Nigerians

Jafar1:
No Nigerian politician has the right to talk about trust..

ozueozue:
Who else view the word TRUST weird coming from a Nigerian Politician?

See them.
They avoided the elephant in the room which is the fraud-based mindset of an average Nigerian
and focused on politicians as if they are aliens.

How many of you trust a Nigerian stranger to send you your goods afer payment?
How many of you will return or support someone who returns incorrectly credited money?
Re: Osinbajo: Trust, Key To Nigeria’s Economic Growth by cooltola(m): 12:14pm On Oct 05, 2020
Since we distrust our politician and our politician are always money hungry by default.
Here are the solutions that a serious Nigerian government needs to
1We need a national auditing agency that monitor government spending in the legislative, executive branch, judiciary. Any excessive spending by a government officials should be reported to EFCC or anticorruption agency for corruption investigation if we have one.
2. We need law that give lenghty prison sentence to any politican found guilty of corruption. A special anticorruption justice system should be created that only deals with corruption charges made up by honest Judges and no one should be immune from corruption investigation including the sitting President, Supreme Court Judges or senators or house reps.

When politican are not accountable, corruption will continue to get worse.
Till then , we are wasting our time and Vice President Osibanjo is all talk, no action.
Re: Osinbajo: Trust, Key To Nigeria’s Economic Growth by jamace(m): 12:14pm On Oct 05, 2020
Supermugu:
grin

@60, loots during civil rule has overtaken that of military rule. Abeg, update the photo. cheesy
Re: Osinbajo: Trust, Key To Nigeria’s Economic Growth by Jafar1: 12:18pm On Oct 05, 2020
Xisnin:

See them.
They avoided the elephant in the room which is the fraud-based mindset of an average Nigerian

How many of you will return or support someone who returns incorrectly credited money?

Still doesn't justify looting public funds, does it?
Re: Osinbajo: Trust, Key To Nigeria’s Economic Growth by King44(m): 12:19pm On Oct 05, 2020
Trust?? We trusted Buhari and APC and the raped us mercilessly
Re: Osinbajo: Trust, Key To Nigeria’s Economic Growth by King44(m): 12:27pm On Oct 05, 2020
Xisnin:

See them.

I hate reading things like this. Few years before now, the only place where fraud was seen as a means of living is in the govt, now we are seeing fraud from two angles at the top and among the common people, now tell me what happen between those times and this present time??

Use your head

Lost of trust in the gvt
Lost of hope in the gvt
People are now looking out for themselves and this is the end result.

Fraud everywhere

Don't blame the people, they have waited so long and lost hope, the in coming generation would be worse if fraud is not corrected at the top.

Think properly, was it this bad before??

The gvt and the people have to pay severely for their crimes before the country could come back to normal
Re: Osinbajo: Trust, Key To Nigeria’s Economic Growth by TheRareGem1(f): 12:43pm On Oct 05, 2020
Firstorderwizard:
I will rather vote Buhari for third term than support SW presidency

And we the north prefers SW. East can't be trusted. How about that
Re: Osinbajo: Trust, Key To Nigeria’s Economic Growth by TheRareGem1(f): 12:44pm On Oct 05, 2020
King44:
Trust?? We trusted Buhari and APC and the raped us mercilessly

But yet, you have giant infrastructural projects ongoing in your zone.
Re: Osinbajo: Trust, Key To Nigeria’s Economic Growth by TheRareGem1(f): 12:45pm On Oct 05, 2020
chaloskyx:
MR VP THE QUESTION IS ARE YOU TRUST WORTHY AND INCORRUPTABLE THE ANSWER IS NO YOU ARE NOT

Even you that is asking this question, your siblings don't trust you. You don't even trust yourself.
Re: Osinbajo: Trust, Key To Nigeria’s Economic Growth by TheRareGem1(f): 12:47pm On Oct 05, 2020
Elvictor:
why I don't support this man presidential bid is because he always surrounds himself with imaginary pictures rather than facing reality.

By saying the fact? Then you always want to be deceived but this man will always say the truth. Yesterday I was talking with my guys and I asked them, tell me something that VP has said and turned out to be a lie? They couldn't pick out a thing. So I'm throwing the same thing at you. Can you pin point any b
Re: Osinbajo: Trust, Key To Nigeria’s Economic Growth by AerialMapper: 12:53pm On Oct 05, 2020
This guy will be talking different from the rest of his cronies

Talking bout trust being the key to economic growth including being credit worthy that you will repay debts YET Mr Rocket Science Fashola says that Obasanjo shouldn't have wasted 12bn negotiating debt relief which if he hadn't done, we would have had very poor or even 0 credit rating
Re: Osinbajo: Trust, Key To Nigeria’s Economic Growth by Firstorderwizard(m): 1:00pm On Oct 05, 2020
TheRareGem1:

And we the north prefers SW. East can't be trusted. How about that
I'm not even rooting for the SE.
SS must complete their tenure
Re: Osinbajo: Trust, Key To Nigeria’s Economic Growth by King44(m): 1:00pm On Oct 05, 2020
TheRareGem1:

But yet, you have giant infrastructural projects ongoing in your zone.
What giant infrastructure? mention one and it location without consulting google.

You better face front!!
Re: Osinbajo: Trust, Key To Nigeria’s Economic Growth by Elvictor: 1:04pm On Oct 05, 2020
TheRareGem1:

By saying the fact? Then you always want to be deceived but this man will always say the truth. Yesterday I was talking with my guys and I asked them, tell me something that VP has said and turned out to be a lie? They couldn't pick out a thing. So I'm throwing the same thing at you. Can you pin point any b

thank you firstly for the challenge, sir. how does trust exist in mainstream of Nigeria economy?

lets start from there
Re: Osinbajo: Trust, Key To Nigeria’s Economic Growth by tinsel: 1:06pm On Oct 05, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
This our mere house boy in Aso rock is talking too much nowadays
Trying to be acting like a star boy... probably for 2023 matter
The only star boy we know is WizKid and the weekend
He really has to slow it down to avoid conflict with his boss.
Re: Osinbajo: Trust, Key To Nigeria’s Economic Growth by jaxxy(m): 1:09pm On Oct 05, 2020
Jafar1:
No Nigerian politician has the right to talk about trust..

Osinbajo has been using us to catch cruise these past weeks now.
Re: Osinbajo: Trust, Key To Nigeria’s Economic Growth by 247updated: 1:12pm On Oct 05, 2020
This nonsense must stop. Too bad that�� the SARS and policemen who supposed to protect us are now the ones killing us and our so call government is doing nothing.... #ENDSARSNOW #endsars #Nigeria ����������� https://audiomack.com/team-dk/song/oga-sars-endsars
Re: Osinbajo: Trust, Key To Nigeria’s Economic Growth by Temptee101(m): 1:18pm On Oct 05, 2020
This ex-pastor is still speaking English and talking of what he knows nothing about, when people are hungry and dying in droves.
Re: Osinbajo: Trust, Key To Nigeria’s Economic Growth by drlateef: 1:26pm On Oct 05, 2020
I don’t know what manner of leaders we have in Nigeria. Leaders who don’t motivate the people. Leaders who don’t talk about trust, bribery and corruption on daily basis. Leaders who don’t talk to the people to change their behaviours. Is it because they are afraid of being challenged, that they are not walking the talk? Is it because people will ask them to show good examples to follow? I weep for this country. Why are pastors, PHD holders and “Mr Integrity” all falling by the wayside? I know the challenges of leadership are enormous but tough times make tough people and tough people make tough leaders.
Re: Osinbajo: Trust, Key To Nigeria’s Economic Growth by Shooyie: 1:28pm On Oct 05, 2020
mbahdi:
This short man devil again wey my British dog tall pass no go keep shut

Read what he has said and understand. You shouldn't compare the VP to your British bulldog.
Re: Osinbajo: Trust, Key To Nigeria’s Economic Growth by fairlyisabel(f): 1:29pm On Oct 05, 2020
VP is being more vocal now than before. what is happening
Re: Osinbajo: Trust, Key To Nigeria’s Economic Growth by awa(m): 1:50pm On Oct 05, 2020
Trust.... I hear you Professor of Trust
Re: Osinbajo: Trust, Key To Nigeria’s Economic Growth by Finnestgreat: 2:45pm On Oct 05, 2020
VP is JONZZZING himself,trust he says when politicians are chopping national money.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed: How Digital Economy Sector Lifted Nigeria Out Of Recession In 2021 / Mr Macaroni Delivered His Polling Unit With Wide Margin / How Much Was This Man Paid To Disgrace Himself Like This ? Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.