Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,491 members, 7,850,725 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:05 AM

Nri, Benin Kingdom And The Oyo Empire Which Was The Most Powerful - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Nri, Benin Kingdom And The Oyo Empire Which Was The Most Powerful (15248 Views)

Benin Kingdom In Edo State Remained Part Of The Expansive Yoruba - Ooni Of Ife / Nigerian Man Visits British Museum, Spots Stolen Benin Kingdom Artifacts. Photos / Ezelekhae Ewuare: The Crown Prince Of Benin Kingdom Unveiled In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nri, Benin Kingdom And The Oyo Empire Which Was The Most Powerful by Keraxes: 5:59pm On Oct 11, 2020
Edeyoung:

Lol, and how have those first tv, first mess, first shit get oyo to today, it was even d British and nigeria that made that oyo what it was, it was not self made like the benin people did

Benin had first storey building
First church in nigeria
First city to use street light in africa for her roa

Dont get me started
Benin had nothing. The first storey building is in Lagos today not Benin

3 Likes

Re: Nri, Benin Kingdom And The Oyo Empire Which Was The Most Powerful by Keraxes: 6:01pm On Oct 11, 2020
Edeyoung:

Lol, sometimes you yorubas think youre arguing with benins and not igbos so you argue anyhow and get whipped by benin people .....

Is it not obvious election expenditures brought our igr down, did you check d previous record of igr between benin and oyo

Did you check the notable people from both state

Ok see benin fine guys i would have love to share mine but your sister may fall inlove, wish i would regret because i learnt yoruba women and children are dirty....

The popular johnny drille
Brighto from bbn 3rd pics
Rema

Show me from oyo state and also show me any lady who is not dirty from oyo
Stfu. Go and check the igr and gdp of states since 2010.
Oyo no be Edo mate at all in everything
All Benin youths are ugly like typical oshiomole, obaseki
Have never seen an handsome Benin man
Re: Nri, Benin Kingdom And The Oyo Empire Which Was The Most Powerful by Edeyoung: 6:44pm On Oct 11, 2020
Keraxes:

Stfu. Go and check the igr and gdp of states since 2010.
Oyo no be Edo mate at all in everything
All Benin youths are ugly like typical oshiomole, obaseki
Have never seen an handsome Benin man

You should find it a privilege to debate me nothing more

Re: Nri, Benin Kingdom And The Oyo Empire Which Was The Most Powerful by Edeyoung: 6:50pm On Oct 11, 2020
Keraxes:

Benin had nothing. The first storey building is in Lagos today not Benin

U speak of ignorance, if you want to learn let me know, i wont type what is not correct to prove a point
Re: Nri, Benin Kingdom And The Oyo Empire Which Was The Most Powerful by Keraxes: 7:34pm On Oct 11, 2020
Edeyoung:

U speak of ignorance, if you want to learn let me know, i wont type what is not correct to prove a point
You’re the ignorant one here for you to even compare Edo state to Oyo state

1 Like

Re: Nri, Benin Kingdom And The Oyo Empire Which Was The Most Powerful by Probz(m): 7:34pm On Oct 11, 2020
valirex:
What the fvck is Nri grin Nri never existed I already told you to go hug transformer cheesy

laurete under another guise? Too obvious.

1 Like

Re: Nri, Benin Kingdom And The Oyo Empire Which Was The Most Powerful by Keraxes: 7:35pm On Oct 11, 2020
Edeyoung:

You should find it a privilege to debate me nothing more
Shut up and learn
This is gdp below and check the igr of the two states in 2020

Check the link below for the igr 2020 okay
https://www.nairaland.com/6168281/lagos-rivers-fct-ogun-earned
Re: Nri, Benin Kingdom And The Oyo Empire Which Was The Most Powerful by Edeyoung: 7:59pm On Oct 11, 2020
Keraxes:

Shut up and learn
This is gdp below and check the igr of the two states in 2020

Check the link below for the igr 2020 okay
https://www.nairaland.com/6168281/lagos-rivers-fct-ogun-earned

Lol, you need sleep we are talking of Igr you're talking of gdp....

Chill... Yoruba guy

I told you already 2020 edo election had toll on edo igr.... Unlike the previous years

Edo is not oyo mate even if edo state was first in western region were oyo dominated

I also asked you to comparr notable people too you kept silent

I will be leaving you with gregyboy to finsh you off
Re: Nri, Benin Kingdom And The Oyo Empire Which Was The Most Powerful by Keraxes: 8:02pm On Oct 11, 2020
Edeyoung:

Lol, you need sleep we are talking of Igr you're talking of gdp....

Chill... Yoruba guy

I told you already 2020 edo election had toll on edo igr.... Unlike the previous years

Edo is not oyo mate even if edo state was first in western region were oyo dominated

I also asked you to comparr notable people too you kept silent

I will be leaving you with gregyboy to finsh you off
So make i Dey list notable people. You sure say you get sense ?

Tell me one Edo man as to rich as Harry akande, then I’ll take you serious

Search the name Harry akande, he was once top 5 richest people in the world. So make research here before coming here to spill nonsense, or else I’ll tear you slap
The link i showed you is igr and not gdp. The gdp picture didn’t upload after uploading it but i just included igr link for you to read that’s if you even go to school at all

1 Like

Re: Nri, Benin Kingdom And The Oyo Empire Which Was The Most Powerful by Edeyoung: 8:13pm On Oct 11, 2020
Keraxes:

So make i Dey list notable people. You sure say you get sense ?

Tell me one Edo man as to rich as Harry akande, then I’ll take you serious

The link i showed you is igr and not gdp. The gdp picture didn’t upload after uploading it but i just included igr link for you to read that’s if you even go to school at all

Lol, i see you're an oyo guy i want to disgrace oyo in your face and make you scream shut up with your, Cat wisker tribal marks on your cheeck stretching apart

This chief hosa okunbor

Re: Nri, Benin Kingdom And The Oyo Empire Which Was The Most Powerful by DeejaywonDJ1(m): 8:16pm On Oct 11, 2020
How does the word Benin "BINI" came into existence?

1 Like

Re: Nri, Benin Kingdom And The Oyo Empire Which Was The Most Powerful by Edeyoung: 8:19pm On Oct 11, 2020
Oyo is big for nothing state

Why would you be compare an hausa infested state with edo

To make matters worse you still bringing their leg
For more bashing

The yorubas are all foolish it baffles me why the igbos can't put you guys in your place

Coward people, fulani slaves

You all disgust me.....

Especially you
Re: Nri, Benin Kingdom And The Oyo Empire Which Was The Most Powerful by Keraxes: 8:22pm On Oct 11, 2020
Edeyoung:

Lol, i see you're an oyo guy i want to disgrace oyo in your face and make you scream shut up with your, Cat wisker tribal marks on your cheeck stretching apart

This chief hosa okunbor

Typical Edo state guy with no sense. You actually proved me right this night

How can you compare a pilot who isn’t even a millionaire in dollars to Harry akande. Shows that you don’t know your left from right. Is just like comparing omotolas husband(pilot) to akin alabi .

You can see how senseless you are. Your idiotic nosa no even get half of seyi Makinde’s(oil and gas) money before joining politics
Re: Nri, Benin Kingdom And The Oyo Empire Which Was The Most Powerful by gregyboy(m): 8:29pm On Oct 11, 2020
Keraxes:

Typical Edo state guy with no sense. You actually proved me right this night

How can you compare a pilot who isn’t even a millionaire in dollars to Harry akande. Shows that you don’t know your left from right. Is just like comparing omotolas husband(pilot) to akin alabi .

You can see how senseless you are. Your idiotic nosa no even get half of seyi Makinde’s(oil and gas) money before joining politics

Chief hosa was the first naval pilot in nigeria, he also lend gej money during his regime to pay debt...., he never ventured into politics, like the heading of the caption says hosa wells meaning oil wells, he personally sponsored the oba of benin coronation too

Oyo guy......

Be calming down... People would read this someday and oyo people will ashamed of your ignorance
Re: Nri, Benin Kingdom And The Oyo Empire Which Was The Most Powerful by Keraxes: 8:37pm On Oct 11, 2020
Edeyoung:
Oyo is big for nothing state

Why would you be compare an hausa infested state with edo

To make matters worse you still bringing their leg
For more bashing

The yorubas are all foolish it baffles me why the igbos can't put you guys in their place

Coward people, fulani slaves

You all disgust me.....

Especially you
Typical Edo lazy youth. Cowards we oppressed on the western region then. Oloriburuku omo. Edo state known for poverty, armed robbery, pick pocket, Edo state is the definition for backwardness just like their foolish alainironu oloribu inconsequential Olofo didan alayebaje omo arinsunkun oba of Benin

It’s only in Edo state where you see a situation whereby all males in a family are cultists while the females are olosho kobokobo including your stupid senseless mother

Don’t worry once we get our oduduwa republic, we will annex Edo state whether you like it or not same way my forefathers took many of you idiots and olofos as slaves . You Moronic idiots from ugly senseless smelling oba of Benin Wretched lineage can’t excape it once we get oduduwa

1 Like

Re: Nri, Benin Kingdom And The Oyo Empire Which Was The Most Powerful by Keraxes: 8:39pm On Oct 11, 2020
[url][/url]
gregyboy:

Chief hosa was the first naval pilot in nigeria, he also lend gej money during his regime to pay debt...., he never ventured into politics, like the heading of the caption says hosa wells meaning oil wells, he personally sponsored the oba of benin coronation too

Oyo guy......

Be calming down... People would read this someday and oyo people will ashamed of your ignorance
Doesn’t matter whether he’s the first pilot or first soldier. But for you a low in demented ugly idiot from worthless Edo state to compare a once pilot to top 5 richest men in the world years ago shows that Edo youths have the lowest iq in the world coupled with your ugliness and poverty
Re: Nri, Benin Kingdom And The Oyo Empire Which Was The Most Powerful by Edeyoung: 9:10pm On Oct 11, 2020
Keraxes:
[url][/url]
Doesn’t matter whether he’s the first pilot or first soldier. But for you a low in demented ugly idiot from worthless Edo state to compare a once pilot to top 5 richest men in the world years ago shows that Edo youths have the lowest iq in the world coupled with your ugliness and poverty

So he was once amon the top richest men in the world is that what you said if i am not misunderstanding you?
Re: Nri, Benin Kingdom And The Oyo Empire Which Was The Most Powerful by Edeyoung: 9:15pm On Oct 11, 2020
Keraxes:

Typical Edo lazy youth. Cowards we oppressed on the western region then. Oloriburuku omo. Edo state known for poverty, armed robbery, pick pocket, Edo state is the definition for backwardness just like their foolish alainironu oloribu inconsequential Olofo didan alayebaje omo arinsunkun oba of Benin

It’s only in Edo state where you see a situation whereby all males in a family are cultists while the females are olosho kobokobo including your stupid senseless mother

Don’t worry once we get our oduduwa republic, we will annex Edo state whether you like it or not same way my forefathers took many of you idiots and olofos as slaves . You Moronic idiots from ugly senseless smelling oba of Benin Wretched lineage can’t excape it once we get oduduwa

You keep insulting our oba in a language i dont understand...

Ogun go soon bend that your mouth, ogun kill una ooni of ife and the bleaching alafin oyo

Ogun gbo waya wa ozwor
Re: Nri, Benin Kingdom And The Oyo Empire Which Was The Most Powerful by Keraxes: 10:06pm On Oct 11, 2020
Edeyoung:

So he was once amon the top richest men in the world is that what you said if i am not misunderstanding you?
My point is he’s richer than any Edo state man whether dead or alive. Google Harry akande and stop chasing clout
Re: Nri, Benin Kingdom And The Oyo Empire Which Was The Most Powerful by Keraxes: 10:07pm On Oct 11, 2020
Edeyoung:

You keep insulting our oba in a language i dont understand...

Ogun go soon bend that your mouth, ogun kill una ooni of ife and the bleaching alafin oyo

Ogun gbo waya ozwor
Sango alafin go kill oloribu omo arisunkun oba of Benin and e go strike you join as well. Go to hell and go Bleep yourself
Re: Nri, Benin Kingdom And The Oyo Empire Which Was The Most Powerful by Edeyoung: 10:11pm On Oct 11, 2020
Keraxes:

My point is he’s richer than any Edo state man whether dead or alive. Google Harry akande and stop chasing clout

Oyo man, you had thought the debate will favour you......

Smelly hausa wannabe people

Skull miners

Incest rapist

And the list goes on

I spit
Re: Nri, Benin Kingdom And The Oyo Empire Which Was The Most Powerful by Keraxes: 10:16pm On Oct 11, 2020
Edeyoung:

Mugu smelly people
Typical low iq low self esteem cultist Edo youth. No ambition, just to carry gun and Bleep women. Elenu Agee elenu shipoti omo iya olorisebe oloriburuku omo mashanfani
Re: Nri, Benin Kingdom And The Oyo Empire Which Was The Most Powerful by Edeyoung: 10:35pm On Oct 11, 2020
Keraxes:

E pain am
Stupid arisunkun omo abinpabe son of olosho mother
Edo is synonymous with armed robbery and prostitution
Infact another name for Edo is prostitution
Olori pelebe elenu shipoti

Ozwor

Uha de laemwin o
Re: Nri, Benin Kingdom And The Oyo Empire Which Was The Most Powerful by Edeyoung: 10:44pm On Oct 11, 2020
Keraxes:

Olorisebe oloriefolo elenu shipoti alayebaje omo adanu

Ugha de gwogwa, uhundan, ewobi, ewe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

History Of The Internet In Nigeria / Can Any Nigerian Man Look Like This Man (Pics Included) / Yorubas Lets Share Our Lineage Praises Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.