Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,677 members, 7,851,317 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:02 PM

Why Are Women So Fake? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Women So Fake? (2672 Views)

Why Are Women Crazy About Tall Men? / Why Are Women Cheating More Than Men Lately? / Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Women So Fake? by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 30, 2022
There’s a reason I hate the female gender with passionate intensity. They are ALL Fake. I hate people who only talk to a person because of their money or appearance, that is a very cheap fake love and such love will die once the money or good appearance dries up. If a woman loves you for your looks, she will leave you at old age because she was only attracted to your facial features, and same goes for money..if the money goes so does she, and sadly every girl in today’s generation only love men for one of those two reasons. Why will I ever like a person who smiles at me when I’m looking good but frowns at me when I’m not? What kind of fake love is that? When I look rich you’re showing me unwanted familiarity but as soon as I look broke you can barely talk to me without sounding condescending?? That female gender is the fakest two faced set of humans ever. I will never love, respect or have anything to do with y’all except for birthing my baby and sexxx only, nothing personal will ever work between me and your likes.

My elder sister dumbed her baby daddy because he became broke, the guy is presently suicidal and never gets to see his on child. She brags about his looks and money and said she left him once he lost it. That gender is heartless

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Are Women So Fake? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:40am On Jan 30, 2022
Cos nairaland kids are insecured and cry babies who only come online to complain about any little thing going on in their life..
grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women So Fake? by Qatar2022: 11:47am On Jan 30, 2022
Everything about woman is fake , eyelashes, butt, breast, even the life they live is fake and they hate to hear truth if think i lie ask this witch above me

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Women So Fake? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:49am On Jan 30, 2022
Qatar2022:
Everything about woman is fake , eyelashes, butt, breast, even the life they live is fake and they hate to hear truth if think i lie ask this witch above me
So are you saying the woman who birthed you is fake?
If that's it you are also fake cos fake can't birth original..
Right or wrong? undecided grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Women So Fake? by Qatar2022: 11:54am On Jan 30, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

So are you saying the woman who birthed you is fake?
If that's it you are also fake cos fake can't birth original..
Right or wrong? undecided grin grin
So you're the witch above me, 99.9% female eyelash this days are they not fake? Butt, breast . Why do you want to blackmail me by bringing my mum into it, it will not change the fact that life they live then is not life you people live now

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Women So Fake? by Jeon(f): 11:57am On Jan 30, 2022
KEEP CRYING BABY...

YOUR TEARS ARE SO DELICIOUS..

is this you?
https://www.nairaland.com/6904084/goodlooking-guys-how-deal-rejection#108677034

Everyone stares at good looking guys right? So you come out of your house feeling like a pretty boy daily. So with that confidence and charisma in you, have you ever talked to a random girl that turned you down? Like refused to give you her number and act cold towards you? And yet people tell you you’re good looking almost everyday. How did you take it? What was your reaction towards that experience or experiences ?

Wait so y’all never get admired? Jesus, that’s sad
This is a very delicate topic tho. Share your experiences guys, you may just be letting other guys know it’s okay to get turned down.
With all the extra admiration I get, I hardly toast any girl because I fear her saying no, honestly I may react violently. Do you know how many girls I wink in a day because they won’t stop staring at me with lust? And a girl I toast will now say no, I will literally become violent. Help me with your stories, you may be saving a life
cheesycheesy

. I hate people who only talk to a person because of their money or appearance, that is a very cheap fake love and such love will die once the money or good appearance dries up.

https://www.nairaland.com/6904524/suffering-chronic-depression-suicidal#108685514

For more than 16 years I have never experienced joy in the literal sense of it. I don’t know what happiness looks like. I have so much pain I wish I was never born. Nothing seems to make me happy for more than 24 hours. I have removed myself from every relationship/friendship or activity that Involves people because I can’t cope with normality anymore. I have bought sniper once but couldn’t drink it, I am in so much pain it’s unbelievable. It’s not even about money, all that does is give me happiness for 24 hours and then the pain resumes. I don’t ask no girls out because I can’t cope with company, I will most likely get angry after few hours for whatever reason or just her presence. I’m so lost, getting old and very ALONE. I want to die now please, I don’t want one more day on this planet, why isn’t God granting my wish?

some nlanders are sadists and the only hope they have is to come online and say out trash for nothing but to feel alive, that is reason why I don't take some of you seriously .

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Women So Fake? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:57am On Jan 30, 2022
Qatar2022:

So you're the witch above me, 99.9% female eyelash this days are they not fake? Butt, breast . Why do you want to blackmail me by bringing my mum into it, it will not change the fact that life they live then is not life you people live now
Thanks for agreeing and understanding that she's Among the fake ones too..

Or do you think there are no mothers here ?
Mothers are reading this nonsense you kids do say about women in case you don't know..

Dumbo doesn't want his mum to be insulted but bash and use derogatory words at women here..keep clowning around..
Re: Why Are Women So Fake? by GROUNDCHALEBOY(m): 12:10pm On Jan 30, 2022
LOVING A NIGERIA GIRL IS A WASTE OF LOVE(JUST HUSTLE LET THEM BRING THERE FAKE LOVE AND U LASH THEM) LIFE GOES ON

10 Likes

Re: Why Are Women So Fake? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 30, 2022
I HATE FAKE PEOPLE tongue cool
Re: Why Are Women So Fake? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 30, 2022
Love me for who I am, not what I am wink

If she like you because of your money, then use her and dump her.
She's useless and fake tongue

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Women So Fake? by Truvelisback(m): 12:27pm On Jan 30, 2022
Badboibipo:
There’s a reason I hate the female gender with passionate intensity. They are ALL Fake. I hate people who only talk to a person because of their money or appearance, that is a very cheap fake love and such love will die once the money or good appearance dries up. If a woman loves you for your looks, she will leave you at old age because she was only attracted to your facial features, and same goes for money..if the money goes so does she, and sadly every girl in today’s generation only love men for one of those two reasons. Why will I ever like a person who smiles at me when I’m looking good but frowns at me when I’m not? What kind of fake love is that? When I look rich you’re showing me unwanted familiarity but as soon as I look broke you can barely talk to me without sounding condescending?? That female gender is the fakest two faced set of humans ever. I will never love, respect or have anything to do with y’all except for birthing my baby and sexxx only, nothing personal will ever work between me and your likes.

My elder sister dumbed her baby daddy because he became broke, the guy is presently suicidal and never gets to see his on child. She brags about his looks and money and said she left him once he lost it. That gender is heartless
Bro, I'm still salt of words.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women So Fake? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 30, 2022
Fake smile, fake clothe, fake wiq, fake bag, fake shoe, fake lipstick, fake eye glasses, fake bangle, fake underwear. .everything fake fake fake!!!

www.fakenaijawomen.com

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Women So Fake? by odinson1(m): 1:10pm On Jan 30, 2022
Majority of The Are Prostitutes,so no wonder they'd want to live fake lives so as to Attract Foolish Men.
Re: Why Are Women So Fake? by Qatar2022: 1:21pm On Jan 30, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Thanks for agreeing and understanding that she's Among the fake ones too..

Or do you think there are no mothers here ?
Mothers are reading this nonsense you kids do say about women in case you don't know..

Dumbo doesn't want his mum to be insulted but bash and use derogatory words at women here..keep clowning around..
Woman I'm very much older than you anything i say here you listen
Re: Why Are Women So Fake? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:21pm On Jan 30, 2022
Qatar2022:

Woman I'm very much older than you anything i say here you listen
Just the way you should keep mute and act your age.. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Women So Fake? by Deicide: 1:38pm On Jan 30, 2022
Who break your heart.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women So Fake? by ibkonekt(m): 1:48pm On Jan 30, 2022
This is female nature, manipulative, deceptive, zero accountability, cowardice and fearful. This aspect is usually for younger women.

On the positive they are spiritual, caring, loving to kids not men. Etc. This aspect is usually for matured women and mothers.

But you will still find them inter weave with each other. Basically there is nothing to question here, understand female nature and know that deception and manipulation is a part of their being

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Women So Fake? by Sammy101111(m): 2:05pm On Jan 30, 2022
I think you don't have sense abi i notice you like commenting nonsense talk some one said something meaningful you one they bash the guy did he mention your mothers name or your name or grandma names why he they pain you abi you get crazy for your head
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Cos nairaland kids are insecured and cry babies who only come online to complain about any little thing going on in their life..
grin grin cheesy
Re: Why Are Women So Fake? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:06pm On Jan 30, 2022
Sammy101111:
I think you don't have sense abi i notice you like commenting nonsense talk some one said something meaningful you one they bash the guy did he mention your mothers name or your name or grandma names why he they pain you abi you get crazy for your head
Sorry you are still a kid.. grin
Re: Why Are Women So Fake? by Sammy101111(m): 2:10pm On Jan 30, 2022
Am always surprise
A lady will manage with her broke father and brothers she will watch plate watch cloth and cook . But why cant you manage with your husband like that

In relationship na man they loose

There is this my neighbour she as been having sex with my other neighbour i notice at night she come out of the guys apartment around 2am she will say she is charging her phone lol

And the girl boy friend comes to visit her at home the guy is very nice he will even be asking of the other neighbour that hes fucking hes babe i feel so pity for the guy .

Woman can play games men they learn
Re: Why Are Women So Fake? by Sammy101111(m): 2:11pm On Jan 30, 2022
I know you dont have sense so i cant blame you
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Sorry you are still a kid.. grin
Re: Why Are Women So Fake? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:12pm On Jan 30, 2022
Sammy101111:
I know you sont have sense so i cant blame you
Maybe when you stop feeding from her pot then you can say this.. cheesy
For now I take anything that comes from you and your cohorts as babyish attitude.. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women So Fake? by Sammy101111(m): 2:14pm On Jan 30, 2022
Lol i pity you because even with out knowing you i know you are a low class i know you still sleep in one room with your parents you better get a life inside of you bashing people with your broke frustrated like
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Maybe when you stop feeding from her pot then you can say this.. cheesy
For now I take anything that comes from you and your cohorts as babyish attitude.. cheesy grin
Re: Why Are Women So Fake? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:15pm On Jan 30, 2022
Sammy101111:
Lol i pity you because even with out knowing you i know you are a low class i know you still sleep in one room with your parents you better get a life inside of you bashing people with your broke frustrated like
That's why I still take you as a little boy..you think all your wailing and crying will change the fact that you are still a kid?
Nope it won't..your words are too light to hurt a fly.. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Women So Fake? by Sammy101111(m): 2:19pm On Jan 30, 2022
I no go talk much because i know if you have sense you no go they reason like rabbit .
You broke ass
FERNANDEZISBACK:

That's why I still take you as a little boy..you think all your wailing and crying will change the fact that you are still a kid?
Nope it won't..your words are too light to hurt a fly.. grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Women So Fake? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:20pm On Jan 30, 2022
Sammy101111:
I no go talk much because i know if you have sense you no go they reason like rabbit .
You broke ass
Do anything funny and get banned.. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women So Fake? by favour32(m): 2:39pm On Jan 30, 2022
Love is a temporary psychosis.

~~``~````Sigmund Freud.

No modern female likes a guy for nothing.
Make money, hence,
you will be above the game and wont appreciate what many call love.
Re: Why Are Women So Fake? by Boogyman557: 3:04pm On Jan 30, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matters on top real MATTERZ

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN
Re: Why Are Women So Fake? by rainlover(m): 3:20pm On Jan 30, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool real matters on top real MATTERZ

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN
you and weed eh
Re: Why Are Women So Fake? by Nyascobar1414: 3:23pm On Jan 30, 2022
When I see any guy in love shiii with a female I just have no sense of pity for him...
All this bannies are ho*s. know this and know peace...

I dont keep friends with females, except for sake of business or formal stuffs...
Don t allow a female to my apartment...

Just defeat lust.
Defeat libido, then yo good to go
Re: Why Are Women So Fake? by soundOsonic: 3:33pm On Jan 30, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
grin grin cheesy

Lol you are always on every post, how do you do it?
Come do you have a job or something doing. I am not trying to broke shame you o.

Are you crippled Maybe that's why you don't work.

Online life no be life dear. I am curious on the type of person you are. Most guys who post misogynist stuff are either selling something, they might not even be incel but their push is money.

So what do you gain? Why are you passionate about all this.

I would love to talk to you, so I can understand you. DM if you want to talk.
Re: Why Are Women So Fake? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:34pm On Jan 30, 2022
soundOsonic:

Lol you are always on every post, how do you do it?
Come do you have a job or something doing. I am not trying to broke shame you o.

Are you crippled Maybe that's why you don't work.

Online life no be life dear. I am curious on the type of person you are. Most guys who post misogynist stuff are either selling something, they might not even be incel but their push is money.

So what do you gain? Why are you passionate about all this.

I would love to talk to you, so I can understand you. DM if you want to talk.
You don't need to understand me.. cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

As I Was Smashing One Girl / Alert! Men. What Physical Features Turns You Off In A Woman / ADVICE: 8 Ways Nigerian Men Can Be Better In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.