Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Guys, I Feel Like Crying.. I Feel Heart Broken... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, I Feel Like Crying.. I Feel Heart Broken... (3343 Views)

Felt Like Crying, Hook Up Babe Wai Guy Order Come With Her Child / After Seeing "Acrimony" I Felt Like Crying... / Lol! That Moment She Start Crying I Want To Cum, I'm Cumming (video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, I Feel Like Crying.. I Feel Heart Broken... by DenreleDave(m): 7:09pm On Oct 05, 2020
I am watching a Korean movie named "Miracle in cell no 7". Pls guys and ladies, go watch this movie... Plsss

How it relates to Nigeria police and law enforcement

This film is too interesting.. It is just like the situation of Nigeria police and the helpless citizens..

The police will arrest an innocent person without any evidence and force them to accept a crime they didn't commit most especially if the victim involved is a child of a very known person...

They wunt give the helpless the chance to defend themselves... Some who don't have relatives are still in prison yard now for a sin they didn't commit at all...

Guys go watch the movie. I wanna cry, tears almost dropped from my eyes embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

THE MAIN REASON I CRIED

Most of you people wunt understand.... That movie is what is happening in most countries especially in Nigeria where the poor has no voice, no helper... He goes to jail when he committed no offense...... A higher power threatens a helpless man and justice will not favor the innocent

My cries and heart felt messages go to those that are currently in prison now and they know nothing abt it, I pray that God will stand for them where justice failed to stand for them... Many are languishing now in jail with no light at the end of the tunnel for them... embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

I hope God will stand for every innocent men and women out there embarassed embarassed

Miracle in Cell No 7
Re: Guys, I Feel Like Crying.. I Feel Heart Broken... by Froshloaded: 7:10pm On Oct 05, 2020
Old Movie..

The movie touch me mehn..

That man is innocent undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys, I Feel Like Crying.. I Feel Heart Broken... by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 05, 2020
Re: Guys, I Feel Like Crying.. I Feel Heart Broken... by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 05, 2020
men who watch Korean movies are either gay or retardedddd.

no jokes. if you quote me, you are either one of the two. or both

5 Likes

Re: Guys, I Feel Like Crying.. I Feel Heart Broken... by DenreleDave(m): 7:35pm On Oct 05, 2020
Wow.. I cried Sha.... lipsrsealed embarassed

I can't bliv it. So they later killed that innocent man....

So many innocent souls have died from unproven allegations
Re: Guys, I Feel Like Crying.. I Feel Heart Broken... by dorin27(f): 7:37pm On Oct 05, 2020
The movie is so touching.
Re: Guys, I Feel Like Crying.. I Feel Heart Broken... by MrTAnonymous(m): 7:40pm On Oct 05, 2020
I haven't watched it. I will check it out asap. Thanks

Incase you don't know na me talk

1 Like

Re: Guys, I Feel Like Crying.. I Feel Heart Broken... by DenreleDave(m): 7:41pm On Oct 05, 2020
MrTAnonymous:
I haven't watched it. I will check it out asap. Thanks

Incase you don't know na me talk

Pls do bro.... The movie is the true picture of Nigeria judiciary mess and police...

Though a Korean movie
Re: Guys, I Feel Like Crying.. I Feel Heart Broken... by DenreleDave(m): 7:42pm On Oct 05, 2020
dorin27:
As i cried small Sha. grin angry

I. Cudnt hold it again

1 Like

Re: Guys, I Feel Like Crying.. I Feel Heart Broken... by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 05, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin
DenreleDave:
I am watching a Korean movie named "Miracle in cell no 7". Pls guys and ladies, go watch this movie... Plsss

This film is too interesting.. It is just like the situation of Nigeria police and the helpless citizens..

The police will arrest an innocent person without any evidence and force them to accept a crime they didn't commit most especially if the victim involved is a child of a very known person...

They wunt give the helpless the chance to defend themselves... Some who don't have relatives are still in prison yard now for a sin they didn't commit at all...

Guys go watch the movie. I wanna cry, tears almost dropped from my eyes embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Miracle in Cell No 7

Re: Guys, I Feel Like Crying.. I Feel Heart Broken... by SirMichael1: 8:08pm On Oct 05, 2020
DenreleDave:
Wow.. I cried Sha.... lipsrsealed embarassed

I can't bliv it. So they later killed that innocent man....

So many innocent souls have died from unproven allegations
Froshloaded:
Old Movie..

The movie touch me mehn..

That man is innocent undecided

Really, I was more pissed off at the man's dumbness! There was a degree of sadness in me but anger. I can't cry over such movie.

How the fvck will you accept a crime you didn't commit when clearly, a higher authority wants to help you out? Baka, baka, baka, baka yeru!
Re: Guys, I Feel Like Crying.. I Feel Heart Broken... by WrittyWritter(f): 8:10pm On Oct 05, 2020
BLUELemon:

I don't knowoo...but doesn't the '(f)' after her name mean she is a female..���

I don't know wat u naija guys have against korean movies..��
Re: Guys, I Feel Like Crying.. I Feel Heart Broken... by Pancakeey(f): 8:12pm On Oct 05, 2020
DenreleDave:

Miracle in Cell No 7
Lol old movie.
Take heart dear pele.
And here I was thinking it was something serious
Re: Guys, I Feel Like Crying.. I Feel Heart Broken... by WrittyWritter(f): 8:17pm On Oct 05, 2020
DenreleDave:

Miracle in Cell No 7

Did u just start watching Korean movies??..because almost all Korean movies are about one type of corruption or another..from police to reporters to politicians to rich men..dat is one of d reasons I love k-dramas..
Re: Guys, I Feel Like Crying.. I Feel Heart Broken... by ReluctantAdult(m): 8:19pm On Oct 05, 2020
Go watch Innocence Files series and see man's injustice to man sad
Re: Guys, I Feel Like Crying.. I Feel Heart Broken... by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 05, 2020
BLUELemon:

I'm gay but dont watch Korean movies.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, I Feel Like Crying.. I Feel Heart Broken... by Agbebakun22: 8:22pm On Oct 05, 2020
BLUELemon:

U nail it all
Re: Guys, I Feel Like Crying.. I Feel Heart Broken... by JoshOxborn: 8:33pm On Oct 05, 2020
Korean series are always boring to me.

I can't believe a grown ass man will spend hours watching those asian movies.
Re: Guys, I Feel Like Crying.. I Feel Heart Broken... by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 05, 2020
This op is mentally retardedd and deranged. I thought it was a serious thing when I saw the title.

BLUELemon:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, I Feel Like Crying.. I Feel Heart Broken... by WrittyWritter(f): 8:45pm On Oct 05, 2020
DenreleDave:

Miracle in Cell No 7

Go and watch 'sons of war(remember' u will cry dat cry dat u did not cry..the worst part is d innocent person was suffering from alzheimer..
Re: Guys, I Feel Like Crying.. I Feel Heart Broken... by bootyeater: 10:10pm On Oct 05, 2020
DenreleDave:

Miracle in Cell No 7
Lol
Try to watch Fabricated City. Same plot
Re: Guys, I Feel Like Crying.. I Feel Heart Broken... by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 05, 2020
the movie is of 2 types.. the Korean version of 2015 where the man was executed. the 2020 version, is Turkey, the man wasn't killed. Very touching.

1 Like

Re: Guys, I Feel Like Crying.. I Feel Heart Broken... by Silentgroper(m): 12:36am On Oct 06, 2020
I'd rather watch gangnam blues. Korean movies are too dull 4 me.
someone should wake me up when d new season of treadstone drops.
Re: Guys, I Feel Like Crying.. I Feel Heart Broken... by Silentgroper(m): 12:38am On Oct 06, 2020
BLUELemon:

I support dz post with a gmg filled american usd

1 Like

Re: Guys, I Feel Like Crying.. I Feel Heart Broken... by DenreleDave(m): 12:39am On Oct 06, 2020
WrittyWritter:

Did u just start watching Korean movies??..because almost all Korean movies are about one type of corruption or another..from police to reporters to politicians to rich men..dat is one of d reasons I love k-dramas..

Pls gimme the site I can be downloading Korean film pls
Re: Guys, I Feel Like Crying.. I Feel Heart Broken... by DenreleDave(m): 12:39am On Oct 06, 2020
WrittyWritter:

Go and watch 'sons of war(remember' u will cry dat cry dat u did not cry..the worst part is d innocent person was suffering from alzheimer..

Gimme website is to download Korean movies
Re: Guys, I Feel Like Crying.. I Feel Heart Broken... by Silentgroper(m): 12:42am On Oct 06, 2020
SirMichael1:

Really, I was more pissed off at the man's dumbness! There was a degree of sadness in me but anger. I can't cry over such movie.

How the fvck will you accept a crime you didn't commit when clearly, a higher authority wants to help you out? Baka, baka, baka, baka yeru!
Almost thought you wrote baga which stupid in japanese. U be naruto(animes) fan
Re: Guys, I Feel Like Crying.. I Feel Heart Broken... by DenreleDave(m): 12:47am On Oct 06, 2020
covidhunger:
the movie is of 2 types.. the Korean version of 2015 where the man was executed. the 2020 version, is Turkey, the man wasn't killed. Very touching.

Really?

Two versions ke

1 Like

Re: Guys, I Feel Like Crying.. I Feel Heart Broken... by Nobody: 12:49am On Oct 06, 2020
WrittyWritter:

I don't knowoo...but doesn't the '(f)' after her name mean she is a female..���
I don't know wat u naija guys have against korean movies..��
the guy is suffering from personality disorder
Re: Guys, I Feel Like Crying.. I Feel Heart Broken... by Dreyton36: 12:49am On Oct 06, 2020
BLUELemon:

Try get sense even though na small
Re: Guys, I Feel Like Crying.. I Feel Heart Broken... by Dliquidmetal(m): 1:33am On Oct 06, 2020
DenreleDave:

Miracle in Cell No 7
Re: Guys, I Feel Like Crying.. I Feel Heart Broken... by TheCork(m): 1:39am On Oct 06, 2020
dorin27:

Which movie? Sound of music?
Ok I want to make peace wit u. No more fighting so we can watch my kinda movies .. deal? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Man Who Caught His Wife Sleeping With His Friend In Their Home Takes A Selfie / Video Of Two Teenagers Making Love In The Bush Goes Viral / +18: Am I A SIMP For Buying Her This Thing (Adult Only) [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.