Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,978 members, 7,828,464 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

See What A Lady Did To Her Fiance That Got Nigerians Talking - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What A Lady Did To Her Fiance That Got Nigerians Talking (6683 Views)

Braless And Pantless Beautiful Slay Queen Twerking: Video Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Lady Did To Her Fiance That Got Nigerians Talking by MrTAnonymous(m): 12:50am On Oct 06, 2020
“Should we tell him now or later” – See what a lady did to her fiance that got Nigerians talking

A Facebooker identified as Inyene Akpan shared a very arguable post in a group on Facebook and Nigerians couldn’t give a break with their reactions.

In the photo the man who obviously thinks he is having a good time with his girlfriend is rather having a really hard time.

In all the photos in the collage, the girl is pictured hiding her face as much as she can from the camera. This clearly shows the girl is just in for his money but has no feelings for him.

See Photo Below;

Here are few reactions from Nigerians;

Lalasticlala Rocktation farano

Incase you don't know na me talk

1 Share

Re: See What A Lady Did To Her Fiance That Got Nigerians Talking by marsman: 12:59am On Oct 06, 2020
angry

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Did To Her Fiance That Got Nigerians Talking by Nobody: 1:00am On Oct 06, 2020

*looks right*

*looks left*

*shits in thread undecided*

8 Likes

Re: See What A Lady Did To Her Fiance That Got Nigerians Talking by Burgerlomo: 1:03am On Oct 06, 2020
Monitoring spirit everywhere, grin but nah wah for Mr Lover boy oh I can't believe he didn't see this himself, abeg....

6 Likes

Re: See What A Lady Did To Her Fiance That Got Nigerians Talking by phintohlar(f): 1:07am On Oct 06, 2020
Na the guy opon cause am

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Did To Her Fiance That Got Nigerians Talking by Nobody: 1:10am On Oct 06, 2020
Burgerlomo:
Monitoring spirit everywhere grin, but nah wah for Mr Lover boy oooh I can't believe he didn't see this himself, abeg....
Mtcheeww sad
Re: See What A Lady Did To Her Fiance That Got Nigerians Talking by MrTAnonymous(m): 1:13am On Oct 06, 2020
Xoly:

*looks right*

*looks left*

*shits in thread undecided*

Guy, I just checked your profile. Are you into comedy? undecided

Re: See What A Lady Did To Her Fiance That Got Nigerians Talking by MrTAnonymous(m): 1:15am On Oct 06, 2020
phintohlar:
Na the guy opon cause am

You don't mean it shocked

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Did To Her Fiance That Got Nigerians Talking by MrTAnonymous(m): 1:15am On Oct 06, 2020
Burgerlomo:
Monitoring spirit everywhere grin, but nah wah for Mr Lover boy oooh I can't believe he didn't see this himself, abeg....

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Did To Her Fiance That Got Nigerians Talking by phintohlar(f): 1:16am On Oct 06, 2020
MrTAnonymous:

You don't mean it shocked

na you talk wetin?

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Did To Her Fiance That Got Nigerians Talking by Nobody: 1:17am On Oct 06, 2020
MrTAnonymous:

Guy, I just checked your profile. Are you into comedy? undecided

*looks right*

*looks left*

*sh*ts in thread again undecided*

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Did To Her Fiance That Got Nigerians Talking by TheManofTomorrow(m): 6:12am On Oct 06, 2020
The man just too mumu not to have noticed the peculiarity in all the images and atill going ahead to post it. Lol

You go soon know! grin

Meanwhile, Check siggy.
Re: See What A Lady Did To Her Fiance That Got Nigerians Talking by meobizy(f): 6:27am On Oct 06, 2020
It’s the hide your face challenge. This supports my notion that many Nairalanders are half illiterates. Back in uni I played this a lot.
Re: See What A Lady Did To Her Fiance That Got Nigerians Talking by DaInferno(m): 6:45am On Oct 06, 2020
Xoly:
*looks right*
*looks left*
*sh*ts in thread again undecided*
b like u d purge? grin
Re: See What A Lady Did To Her Fiance That Got Nigerians Talking by osamz007: 7:54am On Oct 06, 2020
LOVE DON BLIND MY GUY

2 Likes

Re: See What A Lady Did To Her Fiance That Got Nigerians Talking by Freestainworld(m): 8:07am On Oct 06, 2020
After the guy will come to nairaland to narrate how he didn't know how bad his wife was during courtship, he will not shine his eyes now, see as he dey laff like whom Dem use straw suck em brain comot.

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Did To Her Fiance That Got Nigerians Talking by makanjuola66359: 8:09am On Oct 06, 2020
The woman just too mumu not to have noticed the characteristic in all the pictures and atill going ahead to post it. LolYou go soon know! Meanwhile, Check siggy.
Re: See What A Lady Did To Her Fiance That Got Nigerians Talking by Burgerlomo: 8:32am On Oct 06, 2020
MrTAnonymous:

grin grin grin

Re: See What A Lady Did To Her Fiance That Got Nigerians Talking by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 06, 2020
After God fear women
E get why

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What A Lady Did To Her Fiance That Got Nigerians Talking by Iceyjayz: 9:56am On Oct 06, 2020
phintohlar:
Na the guy opon cause am
See as you be like mad person cheesy
Re: See What A Lady Did To Her Fiance That Got Nigerians Talking by princepee: 10:22am On Oct 06, 2020
Even with him very big head, him still no get sense.
Re: See What A Lady Did To Her Fiance That Got Nigerians Talking by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 06, 2020
It may be a prank or all dis senseless challenge wey Twitter dey do.

The guy may actually be the capone las las. Don't judge by looks.

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Did To Her Fiance That Got Nigerians Talking by Hintona(f): 2:39pm On Oct 06, 2020
And so what? she's just camera shy mtcheww.
Re: See What A Lady Did To Her Fiance That Got Nigerians Talking by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 06, 2020
Hintona:
And so what?
she's just camera shy mtcheww.

Take a hike savvy
Re: See What A Lady Did To Her Fiance That Got Nigerians Talking by pozehnani(f): 7:29pm On Oct 06, 2020
Good for him. The girl is obviously not proud of him.

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Did To Her Fiance That Got Nigerians Talking by phintohlar(f): 8:15pm On Oct 06, 2020
Iceyjayz:
See as you be like mad person cheesy
all the women in ur family, omo ale
Re: See What A Lady Did To Her Fiance That Got Nigerians Talking by Iceyjayzz(m): 6:42am On Oct 08, 2020
phintohlar:
all the women in my family are mad and omo ale
It's very obvious, mad people cheesy

dirty thing.
Re: See What A Lady Did To Her Fiance That Got Nigerians Talking by Mrscarter(f): 10:09am On Oct 08, 2020
MrTAnonymous:
“Should we tell him now or later” – See what a lady did to her fiance that got Nigerians talking

A Facebooker identified as Inyene Akpan shared a very arguable post in a group on Facebook and Nigerians couldn’t give a break with their reactions.

In the photo the man who obviously thinks he is having a good time with his girlfriend is rather having a really hard time.

In all the photos in the collage, the girl is pictured hiding her face as much as she can from the camera. This clearly shows the girl is just in for his money but has no feelings for him.

See Photo Below;

Here are few reactions from Nigerians;

Lalasticlala Rocktation farano

Well she dnt like like much of a prize herself undecided
Re: See What A Lady Did To Her Fiance That Got Nigerians Talking by phintohlar(f): 6:09pm On Oct 08, 2020
Iceyjayzz:
It's very obvious, mad people cheesy

dirty thing.
get a life bro, why am i even exchanging words with a jobless guy like you in the 1st place. So my dear, you can keep quoting my left ass please
Re: See What A Lady Did To Her Fiance That Got Nigerians Talking by Dreadlock69(m): 7:13pm On Oct 08, 2020
U won spoil business ní for potential client
E be thing
Re: See What A Lady Did To Her Fiance That Got Nigerians Talking by Iceyjayzz(m): 6:07pm On Oct 09, 2020
phintohlar:
get a life bro, why am i even exchanging words with a jobless guy like you in the 1st place. So my dear, you can keep quoting my left ass please
Oh a jobless guy that can feed your family right? dirty girl

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Uncle's Husband Has Been Touching My Butt / Preparation Of Marriage> Must Read For All Ages. / This Is Why I Hate Nairaland Ladies The More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.