Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,129 members, 7,849,540 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:42 PM

See What A Lady Did To Her Fiance That Got Nigerians Talking - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What A Lady Did To Her Fiance That Got Nigerians Talking (6693 Views)

Braless And Pantless Beautiful Slay Queen Twerking: Video Got Nigerians Talking / Braless Lady & Her Nipples At Edo Club Joker Got Nigerians Talking / Man Squeezes A Lady's Boobs And Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: See What A Lady Did To Her Fiance That Got Nigerians Talking by Iceyjayzz(m): 9:28am On Oct 10, 2020
phintohlar:
get a life bro, why am i even exchanging words with a jobless guy like you in the 1st place. So my dear, you can keep quoting my left ass please
decayed left ass you meant, the one filled with kro kro, comot for my sight

you change your picture and you are still hideous, you no fine at all.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ayra Star Bra Tears On Stage During Performance / She complain that I Am Too Strong In Bed... / She Refused To Give Me BJ Because Of This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.