Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,980 members, 7,956,662 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:33 PM

Is This A Threat? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This A Threat? (773 Views)

In What Ways Is PROSTITUTION A Threat To A Nation? / Homosexuality... (a Threat???) / Wizkid Is A Threat To My Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This A Threat? by Charges(m): 2:29am On Mar 04, 2011
My girl friend wrote this to me: is she trying to leave me? Am in UK now for My Msc and she is in Lagos. House pls analyse and advise me pls. read below

Huniem u betaryed our love,would u hav 4givn me if am d 1? Did i do anytin wrong dt u tok just 1week 2 lik ando girl(as u said) hunie if its game u would't hav stoped me 4rm delecting her pic wit dt much anger. Or even allowed me c d pics. D last tym we had sex i noticed a great diff but, u neva bordad 2 travel 4rm here cox her. U ask me 2 go n leave ur life cox of her. U blockd me on fb cox her(nw u cn't blck her) u told her i was in d past. U called badluck cox her. Instead of caln me u prefd caln her. U almost killed me cox of her.u made me a fool and a shame all cox of a beautiful girl u just met,i may not be beautiful bt, They told me dt ur eldest sis does't knw abt me and my stayn here. U hav told me many lies. Let me not go on. Al these tins i listed does luk lik likeness but deep luv maybe at 1st sight 4 chimere ur oda nne(u cal her nnem 2) huniem i have loved u and always but i can't marry a man dt wil deal wit me cox of ando girl,or would't care abt my delicate emotion. D oda tym u denyed my presence in my presence cox of a girl u hav't seen.is dt love? Ur happinx is my concern bt u dnt care abt mine.
Re: Is This A Threat? by 197(f): 3:27am On Mar 04, 2011
OP

Slap yourself

After doing that

>> come here let me SLAP you again<<<

men like you give menhood a bad name!!!!
Re: Is This A Threat? by LordReed(m): 4:18am On Mar 04, 2011
Guy you harsh o! So only you do all these this to 1 babe? Why you no just free the girl instead of to dey beat am con break her heart on top.
Re: Is This A Threat? by Nobody: 5:20am On Mar 04, 2011
Gaddemmit! Who gave this girl permission to stop being my mugu <<<<<<< OP's mind grin grin grin
Re: Is This A Threat? by annita19(f): 7:56am On Mar 04, 2011
hehehe hmm
Re: Is This A Threat? by Akinagirl(f): 8:12am On Mar 04, 2011
Go look up threat in the dictionary. I didnt see a threat there. She is just pouring out her heart to you. Are ya that blind?
Re: Is This A Threat? by bobbyray(m): 9:09am On Mar 04, 2011
Akinagirl:

Go look up threat in the dictionary. I didnt see a threat there. She is just pouring out her heart to you. Are ya that blind?
he is a confused man
Re: Is This A Threat? by viruz007(m): 9:16am On Mar 04, 2011
Agree wit 190. OP na wa to u o, Gosh am already sick. U deserve wateva u get in d end. Mtcheeww angry angry
Re: Is This A Threat? by Coolabbie: 9:36am On Mar 04, 2011
Hope she dumps ur sorry a$$. She deserves much more.
Re: Is This A Threat? by MMM2(m): 10:36am On Mar 04, 2011
guy u no be better person.
Re: Is This A Threat? by obowunmi(m): 12:16pm On Mar 04, 2011
I couldn't understand anything written in that text ---- yikes! People's writing skills suck.
Re: Is This A Threat? by MzGreat(f): 2:48pm On Mar 04, 2011
obowunmi:

I couldn't understand anything written in that text ---- yikes! People's writing skills suck.

plus i dont know why letter 'S' can be used as 'X', smh
Re: Is This A Threat? by saintneo(m): 3:15pm On Mar 04, 2011
OP, if you don't like this chic, kindly inform her on time. I wonder why guys keep relationships when they wish to travel and stay for a long time.
Re: Is This A Threat? by Yeneks(f): 3:21pm On Mar 04, 2011
I wish it was a threat! Quit being so foolish and tell the girl there's someone else. Why the hell is she waiting for you?! For crying out loud!?!? You deserve to be dumped wonderfully, beautifully and painfully.
obowunmi:

Took me a while to read it too!

(1) (Reply)

How Long? / Strictly For Girls. / A Woman's Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.