Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,337 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

Wizkid Is A Threat To My Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wizkid Is A Threat To My Relationship (2050 Views)

My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please / Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble / A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Is A Threat To My Relationship by BUSHYANUS(m): 8:22pm On Dec 09, 2013
my girlfriend is crazy over wizkid.she is always listening to wizkid,s songs and tells me she loves wizkid. it is no longer funny, ~i am getting jealous. the problem is, she doesnt care aboiut how i feel. but i love her. please help
Re: Wizkid Is A Threat To My Relationship by mascot87(m): 8:33pm On Dec 09, 2013
Ignore her totally or get out her presence when she starts,thank me later cool
Re: Wizkid Is A Threat To My Relationship by princesa(f): 8:38pm On Dec 09, 2013
Try wearing a baseball cap, a back pack, tight 3 quarter jeans (don't know what they call it now), pierce one of your ears and start singing...

Its a transformation she's gonna love, thank me later.smiley
Re: Wizkid Is A Threat To My Relationship by Fynestboi: 8:56pm On Dec 09, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin i pirry you and you sure this girl love you sha
Re: Wizkid Is A Threat To My Relationship by benkings(m): 10:21pm On Dec 09, 2013
tell ur qalfriend to wakeup to reality cos wizkid doesnt qive a flyinq fork bout her angry

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Is A Threat To My Relationship by 190: 11:10pm On Dec 09, 2013
grin grin grin

people taking bushy anus seriously grin grin
Re: Wizkid Is A Threat To My Relationship by Nobody: 11:20pm On Dec 09, 2013
My girl also showed me a picture of two white guys swearing a beach jacket. She said,"look at their shoulders, very sexy". Please help!
Re: Wizkid Is A Threat To My Relationship by Nuzo1(m): 11:27pm On Dec 09, 2013
Try to contain her excesses if she's below 20, it's her time. But if she's above, find your way.
Re: Wizkid Is A Threat To My Relationship by Ice4jez(m): 12:50am On Dec 10, 2013
Takr her to banky w .I think dude get a lot to say about wizkid dat will make ur chic change her mind
Re: Wizkid Is A Threat To My Relationship by UyiIredia(m): 9:30am On Dec 10, 2013
Go clean ya anus grin
Re: Wizkid Is A Threat To My Relationship by seangy4konji: 10:46am On Dec 10, 2013
ur girlfriend is a whhore...She will start asking you for money very soon and is not contented with you...She wants a fabulous life and will make you commit....Free a whhore...
Re: Wizkid Is A Threat To My Relationship by ammyluv2002(f): 11:04am On Dec 10, 2013
seangy4konji: ur girlfriend is a whhore...She will start asking you for money very soon and is not contented with you...She wants a fabulous life and will make you commit....Free a whhore...
Haba! Which kind comment be this? undecided undecided

@OP, why are you worried over nothing? Is just a crush now, no matter how deep she claims to love Wizkid the dude will not even notice her so d chances of him, stealing her away from you is like -0/10 grin just allow her! She will soon stop listening to his music or even calling his name when she wakes up from her dreams.
Re: Wizkid Is A Threat To My Relationship by Dabss(m): 11:26am On Dec 10, 2013
seangy4konji: ur girlfriend is a whhore...She will start asking you for money very soon and is not contented with you...She wants a fabulous life and will make you commit....Free a whhore...
wow! undecided
Re: Wizkid Is A Threat To My Relationship by sexymoma(f): 11:29am On Dec 10, 2013
Listen to boyoncee's songs, tell her you love beyoncee and don't care about how she s gonna feel about it.
Re: Wizkid Is A Threat To My Relationship by Dhurmynick(m): 1:08pm On Dec 10, 2013
Forget about her.. I broke a gals heart 4 times in a year. Not cos of wizkid. But bcoz she is dangerously stewpeed
Re: Wizkid Is A Threat To My Relationship by wiseass: 1:40pm On Dec 10, 2013
4 nite when u dey nack am doggy style tap that ass and ask her who is your daddy?! She go say na YOU!! Ask am who is wizkid? She go say nobody and na beta nacking o ! No be all this indomie nacking. Do dis repeatedly for.a month she go wise up
Re: Wizkid Is A Threat To My Relationship by 190: 1:44pm On Dec 10, 2013
grin
Re: Wizkid Is A Threat To My Relationship by vizkiz: 3:34pm On Dec 10, 2013
So cuz she says ''i love wizkid'' makes u jealous Mehn...kids wuld always b kids

one advice bro...qo n hustle by d tym u make it biq,oda qurls wuld start callinq ur name too *word*
Re: Wizkid Is A Threat To My Relationship by ogeoflyf(f): 3:52pm On Dec 10, 2013

Hmmmm. Na wa ooo shocked lipsrsealed
Issoryt undecided
Re: Wizkid Is A Threat To My Relationship by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 10, 2013
do u av a bfrnd?
ogeoflyf:

Hmmmm. Na wa ooo shocked lipsrsealed
Issoryt undecided
Re: Wizkid Is A Threat To My Relationship by akpomeme(m): 7:53am On Dec 12, 2013
Bleep other girls and ignore her. Wiz is so tiny that if she finally meets him she will yuk about it and appreciate what she has.
Re: Wizkid Is A Threat To My Relationship by vivaciousvivi(f): 12:16pm On Dec 12, 2013
princesa: Try wearing a baseball cap, a back pack, tight 3 quarter jeans (don't know what they call it now), pierce one of your ears and start singing...

Its a transformation she's gonna love, thank me later.smiley

This is actually the best advice here poster. Take it! wink

(1) (Reply)

..... / Dont Let Her Go!!! Dont !!! (picture) / What Name Did Your Bf/gf Tagged You With???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.