Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,566 members, 7,861,679 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:54 PM

I Have Never Seen This MANNER Of Hunger In Nigeria,nigerians Are Not Happy(pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Never Seen This MANNER Of Hunger In Nigeria,nigerians Are Not Happy(pics) (7584 Views)

Remi Tinubu Can Never Be First Lady Of Nigeria - Nigerians Tackle Tinubu's Wife / Is President Buhari Just Plain Unconcerned What Becomes Of Nigeria & Nigerians? / Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Never Seen This MANNER Of Hunger In Nigeria,nigerians Are Not Happy(pics) by Ahasco(m): 6:52pm On Oct 08, 2020
amakadlite:
GSM providers that used to charge #4 per SMS now charge #12, I was so shocked to discover this cos it's been long I used the SMS. this wicked govt will soon start charging vat for talking.
naaaa its the plan you are on
Re: I Have Never Seen This MANNER Of Hunger In Nigeria,nigerians Are Not Happy(pics) by SuCCeSSfulLadY: 7:15pm On Oct 08, 2020
jude79:

Actually every bag of satchet water is #100, while production cost is #130, so every factory looses #30 per bag of satchet water sold, the materials has climbed from #600,000 to #1000,000 per tonne, that is why satchet water factories are closing at an alarming rate.
At least if satchel is expensive people can still drink tap or well water,food is the problem now.
Re: I Have Never Seen This MANNER Of Hunger In Nigeria,nigerians Are Not Happy(pics) by SuCCeSSfulLadY: 8:14pm On Oct 08, 2020
xcellentgraphic:
How can Nigerians be happy when 1 dirica of rice is #500.. From #200.
Very soon it will be difficult to purchase.
Re: I Have Never Seen This MANNER Of Hunger In Nigeria,nigerians Are Not Happy(pics) by SuCCeSSfulLadY: 9:29pm On Oct 08, 2020
backnbeta:
Everyone is going through hardship in Nigeria, unless you're a polithiefcian, a thief or a ritualist undecided
Polithiefcian,what a name.
Re: I Have Never Seen This MANNER Of Hunger In Nigeria,nigerians Are Not Happy(pics) by amakadlite(f): 9:35pm On Oct 08, 2020
Ahasco:

naaaa its the plan you are on
what's the standard rate for SMS? I can't remember migrating
Re: I Have Never Seen This MANNER Of Hunger In Nigeria,nigerians Are Not Happy(pics) by SuCCeSSfulLadY: 6:19am On Oct 09, 2020
amakadlite:
Don't mind him,he is doing strong man as if he is not affected,i know hunger will soon reset his brain.
Re: I Have Never Seen This MANNER Of Hunger In Nigeria,nigerians Are Not Happy(pics) by Ahasco(m): 8:11am On Oct 09, 2020
amakadlite:

4naira
Re: I Have Never Seen This MANNER Of Hunger In Nigeria,nigerians Are Not Happy(pics) by SuCCeSSfulLadY: 10:29am On Oct 09, 2020
Ahasco:

4naira
Imagine 12 nairalander 4 SMS in this era of WhatsApp and messengers
Re: I Have Never Seen This MANNER Of Hunger In Nigeria,nigerians Are Not Happy(pics) by SuCCeSSfulLadY: 12:31pm On Oct 09, 2020
hakeemhakeem:
We haven't see anything we all leaves farming and villages forming big men and women in cities up and down,if we don't take drastic action Hungry go do us something

Re: I Have Never Seen This MANNER Of Hunger In Nigeria,nigerians Are Not Happy(pics) by amakadlite(f): 1:46pm On Oct 09, 2020
Ahasco:

4naira
that was then, it's trilppled now
Re: I Have Never Seen This MANNER Of Hunger In Nigeria,nigerians Are Not Happy(pics) by amakadlite(f): 1:58pm On Oct 09, 2020
SuCCeSSfulLadY:

Don't mind him,he is doing strong man as if he is not affected,i know hunger will soon reset his brain.
you know some people are buying feul at #40 as promised, I don't think all these vat and taxes apply to them.
I realized we are in for a long starvation in 2015 immediately this man took over, swans of birds and all kinds of pests took over the farms and ate up tomatoes and other agric produce.
Re: I Have Never Seen This MANNER Of Hunger In Nigeria,nigerians Are Not Happy(pics) by SuCCeSSfulLadY: 4:54pm On Oct 09, 2020
amakadlite:
you know some people are buying feul at #40 as promised, I don't think all these vat and taxes apply to them.
I realized we are in for a long starvation in 2015 immediately this man took over, swans of birds and all kinds of pests took over the farms and ate up tomatoes and other agric produce.

Lol, so true, the funnest part is that many people are still forming package, while they hide to beg for money.

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Seen This MANNER Of Hunger In Nigeria,nigerians Are Not Happy(pics) by SuCCeSSfulLadY: 6:04pm On Oct 09, 2020
seanwilliam:
lol.. the bolded shows u come from higher class or at worst middle class in the society..

Some family of 3 spend 1k daily for food bro

Even the 1k is not enough for a day, times one month,with husband and wife earning below 70k
Re: I Have Never Seen This MANNER Of Hunger In Nigeria,nigerians Are Not Happy(pics) by Ahasco(m): 8:13am On Oct 10, 2020
amakadlite:
that was then, it's trilppled now

when exactly? cos i just used it not too long ago @ dat rate
Re: I Have Never Seen This MANNER Of Hunger In Nigeria,nigerians Are Not Happy(pics) by amakadlite(f): 3:43pm On Oct 10, 2020
Ahasco:

when exactly? cos i just used it not too long ago @ dat rate
and they charged me #12 today for same SMS
Re: I Have Never Seen This MANNER Of Hunger In Nigeria,nigerians Are Not Happy(pics) by Ahasco(m): 7:20pm On Oct 11, 2020
amakadlite:
and they charged me #12 today for same SMS
Sth isn't right.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic Zaria Hostels Under Attack, Students Feared Dead / Chime, Fashola, Ribadu, Or Rochas For 2015? / S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.