Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Wedding Dress: Fatima Ribadu Apologises (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wedding Dress: Fatima Ribadu Apologises (Photos) (116000 Views)

Fatima Ribadu Apologises After Being Called Out Over Wedding Dress (photos) / Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me / Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding Dress: Fatima Ribadu Apologises (Photos) by Whoube99(f): 3:53am On Oct 07, 2020
officialbeffinb:
Fatima, daughter of former Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) chairman, Nubu Ribadu, has begged those offended by her wedding dress for forgiveness.

She got married to Aliyu, son of former Vice President Atiku Abubakar at the weekend in Abuja.

Her dress generated a stir among Muslims on social media who lambasted her for exposing her body.

In a statement on Tuesday, she however said the colour of the dress was the same as her skin, which she said might have made people think she exposed her body.

She said: “I cannot expose my skin. My wedding dress has the same colour with that of my skin, but I still apologize to my friends and family who don’t like what happened and I hope to learn from this.”

And ishaq akintola, the mumurick coroner is keeping quiet and can't blame the Christians for it

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Dress: Fatima Ribadu Apologises (Photos) by vineyardfarms: 4:20am On Oct 07, 2020
slivertongue:
she did what she always wanted to do.

children of the elites care little about religion and morality. The lowly in society are the signposts of religion and morality

YES. Especially outside Nigeria when they are not under radar of their religion. The north elites alway use religion to control the masses in other to keep controlling THEM, which is another form of slavery. Their eyes are beginning to open.
Re: Wedding Dress: Fatima Ribadu Apologises (Photos) by Anaerobi(m): 5:39am On Oct 07, 2020
Muslims are learning. they now wear wedding gown... but d babe fine. rich marry rich, poor marry poor. Nigeria sef
Re: Wedding Dress: Fatima Ribadu Apologises (Photos) by thatNUPEboy: 5:40am On Oct 07, 2020
fati2001:
100 % correct
Highly disappointed in you!
Re: Wedding Dress: Fatima Ribadu Apologises (Photos) by fati2001(m): 6:18am On Oct 07, 2020
thatNUPEboy:
Highly disappointed in you!
you are welcome..
Re: Wedding Dress: Fatima Ribadu Apologises (Photos) by Nobody: 7:29am On Oct 07, 2020
acesboy:
I beg help me ask the so called daughter of elite oh
Vyzz:
grin

I think she should have added hijab to her cloth...

Do Muslims do White wedding in the church?
I beg help me ask the so called daughter of elite oh
Re: Wedding Dress: Fatima Ribadu Apologises (Photos) by PeachtreeReside(f): 7:45am On Oct 07, 2020
The greatest religion scam is played on poor Northern Muslim illiterates. If it were a commoner's child who managed to get something like this to wear, she would have gotten herself either killed or arrested.to face Sharia court.

I hope their eyes and mind of reasoning are beginning to open up on how their Elite Muslim counterparts are being shielded while they are exposed to the roughness and harshness of the Sharia law.
Re: Wedding Dress: Fatima Ribadu Apologises (Photos) by jimter44(m): 7:52am On Oct 07, 2020
The elitist Muslims practice a different Islam and the poor Muslims.
Re: Wedding Dress: Fatima Ribadu Apologises (Photos) by Asad6ixty9: 8:04am On Oct 07, 2020
SegFault:
Useless religion.
NEVER SAY THAT AGAIN........
Re: Wedding Dress: Fatima Ribadu Apologises (Photos) by Nobody: 8:12am On Oct 07, 2020
Asad6ixty9:

NEVER SAY THAT AGAIN........
Swallow the truth bro, if you like choke on it.
Re: Wedding Dress: Fatima Ribadu Apologises (Photos) by Asad6ixty9: 8:17am On Oct 07, 2020
SegFault:
Swallow the truth bro, if you like choke on it.
what's your idea of truth?
Re: Wedding Dress: Fatima Ribadu Apologises (Photos) by Niceman12(m): 8:24am On Oct 07, 2020
muykem:
See very cute baby but husband looks like bokoharam second in command.

You people lack tolerance.
Re: Wedding Dress: Fatima Ribadu Apologises (Photos) by Niceman12(m): 8:32am On Oct 07, 2020
PeachtreeReside:
The greatest religion scam is played on poor Northern Muslim illiterates. If it were a commoner's child who managed to get something like this to wear, she would have gotten herself either killed or arrested.to face Sharia court.

I hope their eyes and mind of reasoning are beginning to open up on how their Elite Muslim counterparts are being shielded while they are exposed to the roughness and harshness of the Sharia law.

And who tell you if a woman dress like that should be arrested by Hisbah.
Majority of brides in north do not wear hijab during their wedding and I'm very sure you have never heard that an arrest was made.
Re: Wedding Dress: Fatima Ribadu Apologises (Photos) by Confidens52(m): 8:32am On Oct 07, 2020
apology accepted even if am not from your family i really feel your pains and concern and you are good roll model to others
in the maintime happy maried life �
Re: Wedding Dress: Fatima Ribadu Apologises (Photos) by IME1: 8:33am On Oct 07, 2020
OgaRico:

Abeg help me ask her.How can you be married to a well known name as Atiku and you are still using Ribadu that doesn't really ring a bell.
By the way,why is there no picture of Ribadu in Ribadu's daughter's wedding or them no invite am?

I think in the second picture, the man standing by the couple is Atiku to the right and Ribadu to the left after Tinubu
Re: Wedding Dress: Fatima Ribadu Apologises (Photos) by ACE1010: 8:41am On Oct 07, 2020
bolaayenimo:
How come this Atiku's son looks like an Almajiri?

Almajiri is understatement grin grin
He looks like a boko leader cheesy
Re: Wedding Dress: Fatima Ribadu Apologises (Photos) by kingsmaila(m): 8:42am On Oct 07, 2020
[quote author=Techm0 post=94668625]

Whether Christian or Muslim, perhaps even Traditionalist, I can never be comfortable with my bride been semi nude in a net and pictures of her are taken , pictures that all my children would one day see including their friends

A white inner linen gown underneath wouldn't have cost her anything

Thank you
Re: Wedding Dress: Fatima Ribadu Apologises (Photos) by kingsmaila(m): 8:52am On Oct 07, 2020
SegFault:
Useless religion.
Whatch your statement/comment about other people's religion and belief. I wish I can see you in person.
Re: Wedding Dress: Fatima Ribadu Apologises (Photos) by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 07, 2020
kingsmaila:

Whatch your statement/comment about other people's religion and belief. I wish I can see you in person.
To kill me, nah you can't catch me. The truth remains that this religion is the reason thousands of people have died so I checked it out one day and saw all the evil calls to kill unbelievers in their Quran.
Re: Wedding Dress: Fatima Ribadu Apologises (Photos) by AutoshalomUSA: 9:13am On Oct 07, 2020
This Atiku’s son looks suspect !!!
Re: Wedding Dress: Fatima Ribadu Apologises (Photos) by sureway1(m): 9:19am On Oct 07, 2020
where is dandollar? he should come and sign the death warrant.
Re: Wedding Dress: Fatima Ribadu Apologises (Photos) by EmmaOgbu(m): 9:33am On Oct 07, 2020
bolaayenimo:
How come this Atiku's son looks like an Almajiri?
Exactly my thought.

Is he feeding well or not?
Re: Wedding Dress: Fatima Ribadu Apologises (Photos) by onatisi(m): 10:05am On Oct 07, 2020
this is what naija politics is all about at the top elite level, they are all friends ,
this same ribadu that is atiku in law today is the same ribadu obj used against atiku and that nearly finished atiku then
Re: Wedding Dress: Fatima Ribadu Apologises (Photos) by adesharp2(m): 10:20am On Oct 07, 2020
Okay apology accepted.
Re: Wedding Dress: Fatima Ribadu Apologises (Photos) by Psoul(m): 10:29am On Oct 07, 2020
SecretSpy666:
Nigerians matter tire me walahi. Her husband is not complaining, then why should anyone be complaining? Religion is a major problem in Nigeria

Keep quiet and stop making yourself look like an irresponsible fool.
The husband is not complaining. Then why is she apologizing to friends and family.

The husband should also apologize to his own people too. He probably bought the dress or agreed with the wife to wear it if it was the wife that bought it. He probably did not see anything wrong with the clothe until the critics pointed it out morally and religiously.
Re: Wedding Dress: Fatima Ribadu Apologises (Photos) by Omezif(m): 11:07am On Oct 07, 2020
Weather she knows or does't knows what she did she has apologized
Re: Wedding Dress: Fatima Ribadu Apologises (Photos) by Layze(m): 11:12am On Oct 07, 2020
muykem:
Only poor Muslims from Africa to Asia still believe in hijab and all other stuff .

If you don't know something, it's best you keep shut.
Re: Wedding Dress: Fatima Ribadu Apologises (Photos) by gwama2: 12:34pm On Oct 07, 2020
Not only is the transparent dress allowing her legs and thighs to be seen, the dress is very low-cut, trimmed with transparent gauze. In addition it is tight at the waist and molds her pelvis. What indecency, if it was to go a nightclub, I would have no objection. So among the people around her, there is no one supposed to advise her, her moms and aunts where are they ?? It is not a question of religion, for in no religion that exists such clothing is permitted for a wedding day. cool cool cool
Re: Wedding Dress: Fatima Ribadu Apologises (Photos) by sameerrogo(m): 12:39pm On Oct 07, 2020
What majority of my Christian friends fail to understand is Sharia law Islamic Jurisprudence is meant for every believing Muslims it's left for him weather to follow or not the law of Almighty God is unchanged similarly the holy Bible said "I also want women to dress modestly, with decency and propriety, not with braided hair or gold or pearls or expensive clothes, but with good deeds, appropriate for women who profess to worship God. (NIV, 1 Timothy 2:9-10)"
Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as braided hair and the wearing of gold jewelry and fine clothes. Instead, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God's sight. For this is the way the holy women of the past who put their hope in God used to make themselves beautiful. (NIV, 1 Peter 3:2-5)
Always follow the Law of the Lord not society or heart desires if we want salvation we must adhere to the laws of our believes.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Dress: Fatima Ribadu Apologises (Photos) by gwama2: 12:39pm On Oct 07, 2020
Sunnymatey:
If her husband sees nothing wrong with the dress then ye all should better sharap a mind your business.

Muslim elites live a different lifestyle from the fanatical/extremist poor adherent.
It not a muslim things oh, in no religion this dress is decent. cool cool
Re: Wedding Dress: Fatima Ribadu Apologises (Photos) by gwama2: 12:45pm On Oct 07, 2020
thorpido:
She wore what she wanted to wear..............apology is an afterthought.
Completely agree, she didn't have a mirror ?? cool cool
Re: Wedding Dress: Fatima Ribadu Apologises (Photos) by gwama2: 12:48pm On Oct 07, 2020
Proof that it is an arranged marriage, the 2 spouses have nothing in common in their clothing. cool cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges / Ahmad Lawan Marries Zainab Algoni Abdulwahid - Wedding Photos (Sahara Reporters) / Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.