Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,103 members, 7,835,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Fatima Ribadu Apologises After Being Called Out Over Wedding Dress (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fatima Ribadu Apologises After Being Called Out Over Wedding Dress (photos) (1477 Views)

Wedding Dress: Fatima Ribadu Apologises (Photos) / Ghanaian Government Apologises After Demolition Of Nigerian Building In Accra / Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Fatima Ribadu Apologises After Being Called Out Over Wedding Dress (photos) by drinoayo: 2:46pm On Oct 06, 2020
Fatima Ribadu-Abubakar, daughter of the pioneer chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) Nuhu Ribadu, has apologised for the controversy her wedding dress caused on social media.

Fatima got married to Aliyu son of former Vice President Atiku Abubakar during the weekend in Abuja.

The new bride said in a statement obtained by IGBERE TV on Tuesday that she wore the dress indoors and that the colour of the dress was the same with her skin which made people think her skin was exposed.

She said: “I cannot expose my skin. My wedding dress has the same colour with that of my skin, but I still apologize to my friends and family who don’t like what happened and I hope to learn from this.”

Top politicians attended the wedding including a national leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC) Bola Tinubu, Yobe State Governor Mai Buni, former APC interim chairman Bisi Akande among others, Igbere TV reports.

Governors Nasir El-Rufai and Abdullahi Ganduje of Kaduna and Kano states respectively were also in attendance.

https://igberetvnews.com/1367373/ribadus-daughter-apologises-wearing-revealing-wedding-dress-photos/

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Fatima Ribadu Apologises After Being Called Out Over Wedding Dress (photos) by mainkendo: 2:46pm On Oct 06, 2020
When you do things without thinking about the implication. You stand to regret.
Re: Fatima Ribadu Apologises After Being Called Out Over Wedding Dress (photos) by osamz007: 2:50pm On Oct 06, 2020
PUT YOUR APOLOGIES IN YOUR BRA!

YOU PEOPLE LAWS AFFECT ONLY THE POOR AND KEKE DRIVERS
Re: Fatima Ribadu Apologises After Being Called Out Over Wedding Dress (photos) by ifytrik(m): 2:52pm On Oct 06, 2020
No need for the apology, what is seen is seen already and can not be unseen

1 Like

Re: Fatima Ribadu Apologises After Being Called Out Over Wedding Dress (photos) by Racoon(m): 2:55pm On Oct 06, 2020
sad They think everybody is a moronic cow.The dress took the colour of your exposed skin? Yet you're apologising with hypocrisy? Well, Sharia law is only meant for the gullible downtrodden muslims.
Re: Fatima Ribadu Apologises After Being Called Out Over Wedding Dress (photos) by Marine54(m): 2:55pm On Oct 06, 2020
Sharia law is only ment for the poor, not for the rich ! The rich are exempted...
Re: Fatima Ribadu Apologises After Being Called Out Over Wedding Dress (photos) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 06, 2020
As you belong to the high and mighty you will only get a pat on the back. Let the poor try it, she and her husband will pay dearly for it. It is what it is anyway.
Re: Fatima Ribadu Apologises After Being Called Out Over Wedding Dress (photos) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 06, 2020
Apologies accepted. Enjoy your blissful marriage, sister Fatima, and continue to live an exemplary life of a good Muslim. smiley

God bless us all...
Re: Fatima Ribadu Apologises After Being Called Out Over Wedding Dress (photos) by slivertongue: 2:58pm On Oct 06, 2020
religion and morality is for the poor. Nigerian elites and their family careless
Re: Fatima Ribadu Apologises After Being Called Out Over Wedding Dress (photos) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 06, 2020
Marine54:
Sharia law is only ment for the poor, not for the rich ! The rich are exempted...

It's meant for all, both the rich and the poor, my brother.. smiley
Re: Fatima Ribadu Apologises After Being Called Out Over Wedding Dress (photos) by Mynd44: 3:31pm On Oct 06, 2020

(1)

Tinubu to #EndSARS Protesters: You Have Made Your Point, Call Off Protests Now / WONDERS As Pastor Enters Church Auditorium Flying In The Air – VIDEO / Nigeria Is A Useless Country.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.