Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,102 members, 7,842,182 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Sule Lamido: I Can't Pray For Buhari In Mosque - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sule Lamido: I Can't Pray For Buhari In Mosque (33769 Views)

Magu Shuns Police Cell, Sleeps In Mosque / Sanusi Lamido: I Can Return As Emir, If I Wish (Video) / Sule Lamido: I Am Atiku’s Senior, I Won’t Step Down For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sule Lamido: I Can't Pray For Buhari In Mosque by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:07pm On Oct 07, 2020
prince2pac:
PDP -- just thieves grin grin

APC -- Thieves, Murderers, Destroyers... Devilish party

Correct.

1 Like

Re: Sule Lamido: I Can't Pray For Buhari In Mosque by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 07, 2020
HeadShot:

Yoruba Muslim.....

Leave the messenger and concentrate on the message.... Buhari has turned out worse than every other leader we ever had.... The stats are there...

Nigeria is the poverty capital of the world courtesy of Buhari... People now borrow to feed

Stop this nonsense please, it is so childish
Re: Sule Lamido: I Can't Pray For Buhari In Mosque by Pussybender(m): 1:28pm On Oct 07, 2020
[quote author=Bola146 post=94680316] grin grin grin No vex sir, hunger Don set our brain wella grin[/quoteu u never see hunger this is just Genesis by the time u get to revelation your body go tell u,scumbag]
Re: Sule Lamido: I Can't Pray For Buhari In Mosque by Timatayo1: 1:31pm On Oct 07, 2020
Yes nao. How a responsible person go pray for that useless idiot wey e don scatter Nigeria
Re: Sule Lamido: I Can't Pray For Buhari In Mosque by 9jawazobia: 1:40pm On Oct 07, 2020
Y waste your prayers on somebody that is lifeless and 100% tribalistic mtcheew
Re: Sule Lamido: I Can't Pray For Buhari In Mosque by AnanseK(m): 1:44pm On Oct 07, 2020
1. https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/186585-ex-gov-lamido-sons-moved-to-abuja-prison.html

2. https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/186367-alleged-n1-35bn-fraud-court-sends-ex-gov-sule-lamido-sons-to-prison.html

3. httphttps://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/07/09/from-govt-house-to-prison-sule-lamido-2-sons-remanded-in-kano-prison/

4.s://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/07/09/from-govt-house-to-prison-sule-lamido-2-sons-remanded-in-kano-prison/

5.https://www.nairaland.com/2446900/see-inside-prison-photos-sule/1

God will not accept the prayers of a criminal like Sule Lamido
Re: Sule Lamido: I Can't Pray For Buhari In Mosque by Smile4mee01: 1:45pm On Oct 07, 2020
Part of the problem of Nigeria is the North. With all that is going on there, you will expect they should be leading protest against the govt to draw attention to the insurgency, insecurity. lack of education, poor healthcare.

They are satisfied with the status quo and believe its thier destiny.

This is why I think we should separate from the north. We both want different things.
Re: Sule Lamido: I Can't Pray For Buhari In Mosque by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 07, 2020
prince2pac:
PDP -- just thieves grin grin
APC -- Thieves, Murderers, Destroyers... Devilish party
I Stan with thieves!
Re: Sule Lamido: I Can't Pray For Buhari In Mosque by AnanseK(m): 1:56pm On Oct 07, 2020
Smile4mee01:
Part of the problem of Nigeria is the North. With all that is going on there, you will expect they should be leading protest against the govt to draw attention to the insurgency, insecurity. lack of education, poor healthcare.

They are satisfied with the status quo and believe its thier destiny.

This is why I think we should separate from the north. We both want different things.

Go on , separate now. Who is stopping you?

Call back your Ministers, your legislators, your military and Police Officers and your people in the north and send the Northerners in your region back to the north. You can then sit and share assets and liabilities everywhere. We are tired of all these empty threats.
Re: Sule Lamido: I Can't Pray For Buhari In Mosque by LegalWolf: 2:01pm On Oct 07, 2020
Elvictor:
what is this one feeling like? that he is better than Buhari.

buhahahaha!
if my guess is correct, it is palpable that you have never set foot in the North, not to talk of Dutse. Sule Lamido did wonderfully well and jigawa people are proud of him. Apparently, he would perform better than the old man we have here. In fact, at this stage, any other person but him is fit for the presidency.
Re: Sule Lamido: I Can't Pray For Buhari In Mosque by Sondeo(m): 2:26pm On Oct 07, 2020
Millions are already praying for him. So love or hate him, he remains his humble self
Re: Sule Lamido: I Can't Pray For Buhari In Mosque by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:35pm On Oct 07, 2020
It is very annoying when the only choice available are only the wicked and a wickeder.
The wicked are saying Nigerians will regret it for voting a wickeder in office. And will conclude by saying I chose to be wicked but will not support a wickeder in office because that wickeder is clueless.

The clueless are the ones that vote for either the wicked or most wicked which I call wickeder. And they decide to do vice versa in every election.
This politicians are playing with the cluelessness of the electorates.
Re: Sule Lamido: I Can't Pray For Buhari In Mosque by Solatium(m): 2:37pm On Oct 07, 2020
Doraty1:

https://dailytrust.com/why-i-cant-enter-mosque-to-pray-for-buhari-sule-lamido

Are you not a thief?
You and your son are both arraigned by efcc.
The prayer of a thief can't be answered
Re: Sule Lamido: I Can't Pray For Buhari In Mosque by michoim(m): 2:56pm On Oct 07, 2020
You can't because you are PDP and a staunch Obasanjo allies simple. And stop telling lies...
Re: Sule Lamido: I Can't Pray For Buhari In Mosque by michoim(m): 2:56pm On Oct 07, 2020
Solatium:

Are you not a thief?
You and your son are both arraigned by efcc.
The prayer of a thief can't be answered
Correct talk
Re: Sule Lamido: I Can't Pray For Buhari In Mosque by Omezif(m): 3:09pm On Oct 07, 2020
If Some nigeria are still thinking of power again to apc they are must dumbs
Re: Sule Lamido: I Can't Pray For Buhari In Mosque by HeadShot: 3:10pm On Oct 07, 2020
Mannnez:

Stop this nonsense please, it is so childish

Buhari is a failure
What those people see in him is baffling
Re: Sule Lamido: I Can't Pray For Buhari In Mosque by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 07, 2020
HeadShot:

Buhari is a failure
What those people see in him is baffling

I never said he was a success. my problem was with the word Yoruba Muslim. I dislike tribalism. I'm not Yoruba by the way
Re: Sule Lamido: I Can't Pray For Buhari In Mosque by dstar01(m): 3:18pm On Oct 07, 2020
Sir, your Party and APC are same. Both are parties filled with thieves, ritualists and much more evils.

Nija Live is proud to announce its platform launch
Nija Live is an innovative platform created to empower Nigerians via a series of competitions where prizes would be awarded to winners in several categories. The platform which is a first of its kind in Nigeria will usher in an array of opportunities for everyone eligible to win mouth-watering prizes ranging from the latest Vehicles, iPhones, Laptops, refrigerators, generators, foodstuff… The list is endless. It is an e-commerce website that allows you to buy an item for the actual price or enter a draw to win the item for free.
The good news is that Nija Live has been officially launched and this week, amazing prizes are up for grab. One of such prizes is a 50 KG bag of rice. Not just an ordinary rice, but Caprice.The best rice in the market today. There is also an amazing opportunity for registered members to win a 1.8KVA Generator.
All these amazing products are available right now. All you got to do is visit the official website: https://www.nija.live and register. New products will be added to the platform daily, even as prizes will be given out to winners within few days of announcements of winners. Winners will have the opportunity to share their testimonies and take pictures with Nija Live staff.
The more competition you participate in, the more your chances of winning. Invite your friends and family and you'll be amazed at the endless opportunity available to all registered members.

Re: Sule Lamido: I Can't Pray For Buhari In Mosque by HeadShot: 3:35pm On Oct 07, 2020
Mannnez:

I never said he was a success. my problem was with the word Yoruba Muslim. I dislike tribalism. I'm not Yoruba by the way

Well maybe you are new around here... But Yoruba Muslims are pro Buhari government on this forum...
Not because they are better off economically or otherwise than before....

Maybe you can enlighten me on that.. cos I don't get it
Re: Sule Lamido: I Can't Pray For Buhari In Mosque by Niceman12(m): 3:46pm On Oct 07, 2020
Elvictor:
what is this one feeling like? that he is better than Buhari.

buhahahaha!

Sule lamido is one of the best leaders in northern Nigeria.
Re: Sule Lamido: I Can't Pray For Buhari In Mosque by blacknp(m): 3:46pm On Oct 07, 2020
Jafar1:
The problem with Nigerians is that, even after all the sufferness, they will still go ahead and vote another idiot comes 2023 ...
In the country of the blind, your father should throw his hat into the race, so we can vote for man of great wisdom which we lack in the nigga area?
Re: Sule Lamido: I Can't Pray For Buhari In Mosque by blacknp(m): 3:47pm On Oct 07, 2020
Niceman12:

Sule lamido is one of the best leaders in northern Nigeria.
To someone from his Local Government?
Re: Sule Lamido: I Can't Pray For Buhari In Mosque by Niceman12(m): 3:50pm On Oct 07, 2020
Preying for him is like praying for Nigeria. Beside sule lamido is thief. Buhari did not lie.
Re: Sule Lamido: I Can't Pray For Buhari In Mosque by Niceman12(m): 3:53pm On Oct 07, 2020
blacknp:
To someone from his Local Government?

I have been to jigawa so many times and I can assure you that sule lamido has perform wonderfully as governor. You can't deny that. Beside I am not a PDP Suppoter.
Re: Sule Lamido: I Can't Pray For Buhari In Mosque by Sunnyja: 3:59pm On Oct 07, 2020
TimeManager:
You're a thief. You wanted Buhari to drop the corruption case against you and your two sons.

kiss the truth!
What is the end result of the so called corruption case now?! Recovered loot has been relooted by your cronies.
Re: Sule Lamido: I Can't Pray For Buhari In Mosque by Babastrong(m): 4:20pm On Oct 07, 2020
PDP-----Thieves. APC-----Arm robbers. we don't want any of the parties.
Re: Sule Lamido: I Can't Pray For Buhari In Mosque by Organs(m): 4:23pm On Oct 07, 2020
Imagine oh. This is a man that was governor for 8 years and his daughter was sick and flown abroad for treatment. She died and her corpse was flown back to Nigeria in a Chartered flight to be buried in Nigeria. He too is talking now.
Re: Sule Lamido: I Can't Pray For Buhari In Mosque by subcbouy: 4:34pm On Oct 07, 2020
Return the stolen money before you speak another thing.
Re: Sule Lamido: I Can't Pray For Buhari In Mosque by Jafar1: 7:01pm On Oct 07, 2020
blacknp:
In the country of the blind, your father should throw his hat into the race, so we can vote for man of great wisdom which we lack in the nigga area?
Do u even have a father?
I doubt...
Even if u do, he is probably worthless to u...

Don't ever bring my parent into ur views!
Re: Sule Lamido: I Can't Pray For Buhari In Mosque by Ladiesdoctor(m): 7:22pm On Oct 07, 2020
Bola146:
grin grin grin No vex sir, hunger Don set our brain wella grin

Hahahaha
True talk oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Air Force Deploys Additional Combat Aircraft To North East (Photos) / In New Recording, Amaechi Depicts Lagos As ‘glorified Village’-Premium Times / 'Bishop' Aloysius Ikegwuonu Builds Road With Streetlight, Bridge And Drainage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.