Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,868 members, 7,855,557 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 04:01 AM

Lil Frosh Begs Girlfriend On Whatsapp After Assaulting Her(screenshot) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lil Frosh Begs Girlfriend On Whatsapp After Assaulting Her(screenshot) (2176 Views)

My Ex Girlfriend Unblocked Me On Whatsapp After 6 Months. / Lady Slapping, Hitting & Assaulting Her Ex-Boyfriend In A Car, Caught On Camera / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lil Frosh Begs Girlfriend On Whatsapp After Assaulting Her(screenshot) by Eeica2020: 9:56pm On Oct 06, 2020
Following reports that Davido’s signee, Lil Frosh, abused his girlfriend as photos of her girlfriend’s battered face went viral, a private conversation between Lil Frosh and his girlfriend has popped up on social media.

The former new signee from the Davido Music Worldwide camp Lil Frosh has reacted to the accusations of assaulting his girlfriend.

The brother of the victim who lost his cool took to his twitter page to tweet series of post in connection to the assault of his sister who is the girlfriend of Lil Frosh. In series of tweets he disclosed how Lil Frosh has been molesting his girlfriend often.

“My client and sister has suffered enough!!! We have kept quiet enough @lhilfrosh.

You have done enough damage for almost a year now you have been in a relationship with my sister and client and you have brought her nothing but horror, pain and disaster.”

In a new development, the WhatsApp chats of Lil Frosh apologizing to his girlfriend after beating her up pops up on the internet. However, some Nigerians have called out the police to arrest the artist. Below Is The Chats.

See Completel Chat HERE

Re: Lil Frosh Begs Girlfriend On Whatsapp After Assaulting Her(screenshot) by Sirmwill: 10:01pm On Oct 06, 2020
Sorry ooo
But Gosh,the girl is a sweetheart beauty
But the guy undecided ,He looks like someone... lipsrsealed
Re: Lil Frosh Begs Girlfriend On Whatsapp After Assaulting Her(screenshot) by YoonSung20: 10:07pm On Oct 06, 2020
Small small boys wey money and fame dey control their head. Why won't they misbehave?
Re: Lil Frosh Begs Girlfriend On Whatsapp After Assaulting Her(screenshot) by Scarrr: 10:11pm On Oct 06, 2020
D ugly idiot even get pride join

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lil Frosh Begs Girlfriend On Whatsapp After Assaulting Her(screenshot) by Nobody: 1:09am On Oct 07, 2020
If you believe this then your IQ is equal to that of an average Nigerian girl.
Re: Lil Frosh Begs Girlfriend On Whatsapp After Assaulting Her(screenshot) by davillian(m): 7:54am On Oct 07, 2020
Go back and receive more beatings...
He is going to beat you daily for showing the world the beast he truly is...
He is going to beat you daily and even kill you for letting dmw terminate his contracts...
Re: Lil Frosh Begs Girlfriend On Whatsapp After Assaulting Her(screenshot) by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 07, 2020
Apart from her being a video vixen, this girl looks like she was brought up in a reserved home by cultured parents. It bothers me that she could be attracted to a touty looking guy like this. He looks no different from an agbero. Even with his potential to get fame and money, this isn't someone any responsible girl should touch with a six feet pole.

(1) (Reply)

Will My Ex's Curses Work On Me / This Girl Is Deceiving Him That She Loves Him( Chat Screenshots Included) / My I.t S£x-capades…..(18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.