Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,534 members, 7,823,319 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

My 3-some Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My 3-some Experience (3323 Views)

3 Some Gone Wrong / Watch: Senior High School Student 3 Some Sex Video Trending Online / Meet The Christian 3 Some Couple Who Say Their Three-way Relationship Isnt A Sin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My 3-some Experience by Curious345: 3:10am On Oct 07, 2020
There is a separate world out there .
And like the dark web, only those who seek shall find .

Multiple relationships is not A good thing, but keeping 2 boyfriends is a good stuff.

There I was seating in a bar in lekki. Sipping my cold bottle of Trophy with humility.
While at it, a land rover jeep pulled up , color was black .
It was tinted heavily so that the occupants are invisible from the outside. Then
2 ladies alighted. They came into the open bar and took seats , the bar man brought a full bottle of scottish whiskey and ice to their table .
They poured and sipped the cold whiskey slowly and tapped their expensive phones endlessly.

I was there seated not too far from them .I focused on them with my "side eyes".

After 45min one of them beckoned on me .I initially thought they needed some form of assistance ,so as the man in the club I walked up to them .
Then she said "hi, hope you're good ,your table looks dry,just a bottle of trophy and we've been here for about an hour watching, looks like you're a light drinker ?"
I laughed and said " yeah I just wanna be tipsy ,I didn't come here to get high or drunk"

The ladies looked like careers women ,who probably are working from home due to the COVID pandemic.
They offered me a seat and ordered for me a full plate of heavily garnished goat head peppersoup .

I tried to be political by rejecting the offer ,but I rescinded as soon as the aroma from the wooden dish carrying the peppersoup hit my nose. I rushed it swiftly.

I was a little shy , because here I was seated in the midst of two very preety ,not poor ,not weak ladies.

After all said and done , they offered to drop.me.off at my place . We hopped into the Jeep and drove off slowly , we were all.tipsy .

The other lady said she wanted to pick up a file from her house, and that I should pardon.i said no wahala.i assumed it was a free ride to my house ,and by the way "who would wanna miss a free ride ?".

When we got to her place , we all alighted and walked Into her mini mansion .
I waited in the enclosed balcony upstairs while the other lady sat in the palour while the other lady went In to the room "to get the files".

While in the balcony,remember I was a bit tipsy, the other lady in the palour walked towards me (we were kinda of friends now ) and pecked me on my chin.
By now she had removed all her undies.
Her nipples were visible and her butt resonated at every footstep .
As she pecked me ,her breasts rested lavishly on my shoulders and her expensive perfume filled the air.
At this point she told me her name and cozied up to.me.

I inserted my left hand into her expensive mini gown and reached for her breasts.
And then I went down to rub her already wet pussy.
I have never seen a lady this wet , she was literally dripping.

At this point I wasn't needing condoms I just wanted to Bleep straight .
But she stead'ied me and went into her friends room and came out with a condom.
I wore it and we started making love right there in the balcony .
After about 30mins of hot sex I saw her friend emerge with her towels on.
Looked like she was having her bath and had no idea I was already bleeping her friend .

Then she walked into the balcony and saw us bleeping ,.
SHe smiled and asked we come inside the room, at this point she removed her towel too.
I was like "cheii this is war."

Any way to cut a long story short , I slept In That house for 2 days , and all we did was eat ,drink and bang.
Me versus 2 ladies .
One of them was a rich divorcee.

I had fun.
Even as I write this message, the other one flashed me to come over tomorrow.
She is asking I come around with a male friend,she wants two of us for a whole day.

This life .. is it balanced ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My 3-some Experience by greatsight32: 3:46am On Oct 07, 2020
na America movie you dey watch or na dream you dey?

12 Likes

Re: My 3-some Experience by Starke(m): 3:50am On Oct 07, 2020
Hello Achievers!
Good morning.
Everyone here knows the incredible difficulty and heartache that accompanies entrepreneurship.
And how difficult it is to get a good YES.
I am in one of those situations.
Right now, it is still a No and I need your help to make No a "Maybe".

I have been asked to get as much people to like and comment on my Presentation. So I'm bringing it in here and asking for your help.
Pls like and comment on my presentation for The Next Titan.
Link below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGBCeqsHZ1v/?igshid=15ymolpl9hrpf

Admin I am terribly sorry for derailing the group. Pls accept my apologies.
Re: My 3-some Experience by jagaban002(m): 5:06am On Oct 07, 2020
This will surely end in premium tears when you noticed ur destiny has been taken from u .
Re: My 3-some Experience by Babamide(m): 7:12am On Oct 07, 2020
Ori e ti daru. Laaro kutu kutu Wednesday

1 Like

Re: My 3-some Experience by daveson2020(m): 7:18am On Oct 07, 2020
How you wish grin grin.. malaria dreams

Re: My 3-some Experience by Bestinstinct(m): 7:26am On Oct 07, 2020
jagaban002:
This will surely end in premium tears when you noticed ur destiny has been taken from u .
Destiny radarada wo!? Abeg jare. Allow guy man chop life

1 Like

Re: My 3-some Experience by femi4: 7:34am On Oct 07, 2020
Curious345:

Multiple relationships is not A good thing, but keeping 2 boyfriends is a good stuff.

There I was seating in a bar in lekki. Sipping my cold bottle of Trophy with humility.
It was tinted heavily so that the occupants are invisible from the outside. Then
2 ladies alighted. They came into the open bar and took seats , the bar man brought a full bottle of scottish whiskey and ice to their table .
They poured and sipped the cold whiskey slowly and tapped their expensive phones endlessly.

I was there seated not too far from them .I focused on them with my "side eyes".

After 45min one of them beckoned on me .I initially thought they needed some form of assistance ,so as the man in the club I walked up to them .
Then she said "hi, hope you're good ,your table looks dry,just a bottle of trophy and we've been here for about an hour watching, looks like you're a light drinker ?"
I laughed and said " yeah I just wanna be tipsy ,I didn't come here to get high or drunk"

The ladies looked like careers women ,who probably are working from home due to the COVID pandemic.
They offered me a seat and ordered for me a full plate of heavily garnished goat head peppersoup .

I tried to be political by rejecting the offer ,but I rescinded as soon as the aroma from the wooden dish carrying the peppersoup hit my nose. I rushed it swiftly.

I was a little shy , because here I was seated in the midst of two very preety ,not poor ,not weak ladies.

After all said and done , they offered to drop.me.off at my place . We hopped into the Jeep and drove off slowly , we were all.tipsy .

The other lady said she wanted to pick up a file from her house, and that I should pardon.i said no wahala.i assumed it was a free ride to my house ,and by the way "who would wanna miss a free ride ?".

I waited in the enclosed balcony upstairs while the other lady sat in the palour while the other lady went In to the room "to get the files".

While in the balcony,remember I was a bit tipsy, the other lady in the palour walked towards me (we were kinda of friends now ) and pecked me on my chin.
As she pecked me ,her breasts rested lavishly on my shoulders and her expensive perfume filled the air.

I inserted my left hand into her expensive mini gown and reached for her breasts.

Looked like she was having her bath and had no idea I was already bleeping her friend .

SHe smiled and asked we come inside the room, at this point she removed her towel too.

Any way to cut a long story short , I slept In That house for 2 days , and all we did was eat ,drink and bang.
Me versus 2 ladies .

I had fun.
She is asking I come around with a male friend,she wants two of us for a whole day.

Continue..It ll surely end in premium tears
Re: My 3-some Experience by Curious345: 7:45am On Oct 07, 2020
femi4:
how
Re: My 3-some Experience by femi4: 7:49am On Oct 07, 2020
Curious345:
how
STDs
Re: My 3-some Experience by Msseh: 7:57am On Oct 07, 2020
It was all planned, the other lady didn't forget any file Nothing comes for free man! those ladies must be up to something.

1 Like

Re: My 3-some Experience by Uzomacharles: 8:08am On Oct 07, 2020
Nice one

1 Like

Re: My 3-some Experience by bmdthemix: 8:13am On Oct 07, 2020
undecided

MEANWHILE, ARE YOU ARTIST? CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: My 3-some Experience by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 8:26am On Oct 07, 2020
femi4:

Abegi...leave the guy to enjoy free toto grin
Re: My 3-some Experience by ashawopikin(m): 8:30am On Oct 07, 2020
Curious345:

Me versus 2 ladies .

I had fun.

If your story is true, then I feel sorry for you, lekki woman have used toto to collect the 'files' of your destiny

1 Like

Re: My 3-some Experience by Encounter261(m): 9:49am On Oct 07, 2020
Out of six bar wey god gave you, now is remainy 2 bar, my brother, my brother, my brother, look for woli to pray for

2 Likes

Re: My 3-some Experience by Curious345: 7:22am On Oct 11, 2020
Encounter261:
Out of six bar wey god gave you, now is remainy 2 bar, my brother, my brother, my brother, look for woli to pray for
cheiiiiiiii

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Want Sex Until Wedding 9t, RUN! O get this clear / How To Toast A Nigerian Girls Between 18-24 And Get Their Numbers Easily. / A Teacher/ Student Romance (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.