Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,194 members, 7,835,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

How To Toast A Nigerian Girls Between 18-24 And Get Their Numbers Easily. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Toast A Nigerian Girls Between 18-24 And Get Their Numbers Easily. (3340 Views)

Girls That Easily Give Out Their Numbers Are Usually Hard To Get? / Simple Way To Approach Women And Get Their Numbers Easily (for Shy Guys), / Guys: Whats Your Experience Dating Girls Between 18-25 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Toast A Nigerian Girls Between 18-24 And Get Their Numbers Easily. by Goodmarlian: 7:46pm On Mar 09, 2022
A lot of guys find it really difficult to approach ladies they like because of fear of rejection and fear of the unknown,infact some guys are yet to find a wife because of this same issue,the bitter truth is if you don't know how to approach women at any given time then you might not really have the choice of women you really want because you must have blown up multiple opportunies to meet women who are really into you.
To the topic,women between the ages 18-24 are usually the most attractive because they are the peak of their youth (though some guys prefer milfs ) and can be very complicated and difficult at that stage of their life it takes some skill and confident to attract them.if you truly want to toast women at within that age range then you must follow the below steps.

Step 1: groom properly
Nobody wants to be intimate with a pig,not even you,everybody wants a partner who is presentable,that is why you must learn how to dress properly and also how to take good care of ur skin and hair,you don't necessarily need to be macho or ripped,it's a plus if you are fit and handsome but it you are lacking on that side it really doesn't matter much just groom properly.

Step2 :Expect a positive result always

Whenever you want to approach a lady always expect her to be receptive and happy to
talk you,let it show in you actions and body language that you deserve her,to be able to do this properly I recommend that you first imagine women laughing at your jokes even though they may be dry and also see yourself as a ladies man every lady wants to be with,do this over and over until it's sinks into your subconscious mind and becomes part of you.

Step 3: Approach with innocent intentions

This is the first action part of this write-up.when you want to approach a girl you like for the first time,I recommend you approach with icebreakers, icebreaking simply means talking to someone like you guys have known for ages even if though you are just meeting for the first time. I well give examples.lets say you want to approach a lady you met in campus,she may be holding books or carrying bag,you can say the following to her

*ladies that carry books this way usually have high grades,I can never be wrong.

*looks like someone really had a stressful day in class today I wish I have keys to your hostel I will just help you prepare you bed to rest.

*Or let's say you want to approach a tall lady,you can say " why are all the ladies taller than me today have I lost height ( with a smile).

If she is a sane lady with good sense of humour she will smile and reply in a receptive way that will even boost your confidence,if she is not sane and lacks sense of humour and as a result did not reply you as you want I advice you let her be and move on to another lady for Christ sake there are over 50 million beautiful women in Nigeria why worry over a few.

Once the lady has opened up to you after using icebreakers,keep bring up interesting topics,like asking her about funny school moments , telling her about crazy lecturers etc,please try to keep the conversing going,if possible tell lies it's all part of the wooing game grin tongue,don't worry if you are saying the right thing or not there is no rule just keep talking because if you pause she might sense you are doubting yourself and this will subconsciously trigger her hard to get instinct and she might want to push you away.

Step 4 :Compliment genuinely and get her contact.
As the conversation keeps going look for her selling point,I don't mean their sex organs don't get me wrong ,if she is the type that dresses well you can tell her she has a good sense of fashion that she should keep it up.
If she is wearing a good perfuming asking her how much she bought it that you will like to buy too please make sure the compliments are geniune and nonsexual so it will sink in well, you get her gist be creative.
Once you have complemented her it's time to end the conversation and get her contacts,simply tell her you have a bus to catch that you will talk next time,give her your phone to type her number never ask her like your are begging ask her like you deserve it and watch the magic.

The first time you try may not be successful but keep trying until you become a master.. wink

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Toast A Nigerian Girls Between 18-24 And Get Their Numbers Easily. by Goodmarlian: 7:50pm On Mar 09, 2022
Laslasticlala

Fp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Toast A Nigerian Girls Between 18-24 And Get Their Numbers Easily. by Boogyman557: 7:52pm On Mar 09, 2022
Holly Gram cool AMABOBI D MANCHI all Dis 1 Na Long matterz wey u TYPE 4 here and Na ENERGY DRINK u go GIVE me to READ DIS MATTERZ...

ASHAWOO na d BEST tin!

JAZZ in ASHAWOO house u go STILL see 18 to 24 wit STANDING BOBZ...

As u SEE me SO, I No de LIKE STRESS oooo..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Toast A Nigerian Girls Between 18-24 And Get Their Numbers Easily. by donbachi(m): 7:53pm On Mar 09, 2022
Just tell her "Can i buy u a meal?"

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Toast A Nigerian Girls Between 18-24 And Get Their Numbers Easily. by Goodmarlian: 7:56pm On Mar 09, 2022
donbachi:
Just tell her "Can i buy u a meal?"

Na every girl dey hungry? comrade you too mumu.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Toast A Nigerian Girls Between 18-24 And Get Their Numbers Easily. by Jeon(f): 7:58pm On Mar 09, 2022
LOOZ..

1 Like

Re: How To Toast A Nigerian Girls Between 18-24 And Get Their Numbers Easily. by Omicron007: 8:06pm On Mar 09, 2022
shocked

lol.
Some old fashioned stuff you put up there.
Re: How To Toast A Nigerian Girls Between 18-24 And Get Their Numbers Easily. by Goodmarlian: 8:08pm On Mar 09, 2022
Omicron007:
shocked

lol.
Some old fashioned stuff you put up there.

But it's works well for me,old wine taste better... wink

1 Like

Re: How To Toast A Nigerian Girls Between 18-24 And Get Their Numbers Easily. by ehizzybaba(m): 8:10pm On Mar 09, 2022
No long stress, just buy her this and you're good to go.

Most 9ja babes are always hungry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Toast A Nigerian Girls Between 18-24 And Get Their Numbers Easily. by Moeman: 8:13pm On Mar 09, 2022
even with all these and more if u no get money you go still collect your share of the national cake
Re: How To Toast A Nigerian Girls Between 18-24 And Get Their Numbers Easily. by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 09, 2022

of all the comments on this topic, none is sensible enough

lemme tell you something, if a girl don't choose you, you will find hard time wooing her,even after successfully wooing her, she will only accept on financial and on her personal gain only

That is why you guys heard of the story of a guy that spend, care, do all sort of things on her but still cheat on him

She never like him but only accept him based on his excessively Simping

Showing you green light is what it mean for a girl to chose you

retract from any simping andrealine that will push you to woo a random girl on the street that don't know u

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Toast A Nigerian Girls Between 18-24 And Get Their Numbers Easily. by internationalman(m): 8:19pm On Mar 09, 2022
One line I use nowadays that never fails is just asking what's your genotype

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Toast A Nigerian Girls Between 18-24 And Get Their Numbers Easily. by chikasnight: 8:28pm On Mar 09, 2022
grin grin grin
G you de stay for owerri

Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool AMABOBI D MANCHI all Dis 1 Na Long matterz wey u TYPE 4 here and Na ENERGY DRINK u go GIVE me to READ DIS MATTERZ...

ASHAWOO na d BEST tin!

JAZZ in ASHAWOO house u go STILL see 18 to 24 wit STANDING BOBZ...

As u SEE me SO, I No de LIKE STRESS oooo..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: How To Toast A Nigerian Girls Between 18-24 And Get Their Numbers Easily. by siofra(f): 8:30pm On Mar 09, 2022
ehizzybaba:
No long stress, just buy her this and you're good to go.

Most 9ja babes are always hungry

Is it their fault?

Is life in this country easy?
Re: How To Toast A Nigerian Girls Between 18-24 And Get Their Numbers Easily. by Boogyman557: 8:31pm On Mar 09, 2022
chikasnight:
grin grin grin G you de stay for owerri
Holly Gram cool No my G but I school 4 NEKEDE..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: How To Toast A Nigerian Girls Between 18-24 And Get Their Numbers Easily. by gift2xl: 9:40pm On Mar 09, 2022
Repent and accept Christ Jesus.

Let the virgins remain virgin until the appointed time.

Let's pray...

1 Like

Re: How To Toast A Nigerian Girls Between 18-24 And Get Their Numbers Easily. by Goodmarlian: 9:51pm On Mar 09, 2022
LIGHTHEARTED0:

of all the comments on this topic, none is sensible enough

lemme tell you something, if a girl don't choose you, you will find hard time wooing her,even after successfully wooing her, she will only accept on financial and on her personal gain only

That is why you guys heard of the story of a guy that spend, care, do all sort of things on her but still cheat on him

She never like him but only accept him based on his excessively Simping

Showing you green light is what it mean for a girl to chose you

retract from any simping andrealine that will push you to woo a random girl on the street that don't know u

Whatever you choose the believe,most of the girls I dated i met them on the streets and they loved me crazily,that girl that always pass your street everyday and you fail to approach her may be the only Girl will love you truly in your lifetime but she will always wait for you to approach she will never approach you .
Re: How To Toast A Nigerian Girls Between 18-24 And Get Their Numbers Easily. by Sheddy5(m): 9:58pm On Mar 09, 2022
What matters the most is confidence.

2 Likes

Re: How To Toast A Nigerian Girls Between 18-24 And Get Their Numbers Easily. by PalmsInTheSky: 10:00pm On Mar 09, 2022
Why the Bleep do I need to study all that, I. Regretted reading it...all that bullshit is equivalent to the value you'd get if you bring a Chivita Active and 2 indomie(1egg) to the table....I've rejected 2 marriage proposal from ladies, they don't meet my standard yet.

1 Like

Re: How To Toast A Nigerian Girls Between 18-24 And Get Their Numbers Easily. by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 09, 2022
Goodmarlian:

Whatever you choose the believe,most of the girls I dated i met them on the streets and they loved me crazily,that girl that always pass your street everyday and you fail to approach her may be the only Girl will love you truly in your lifetime but she will always wait for you to approach she will never approach you .

A girl that you meet on the street that loved you crazily have been seeing you all this while so there is familiarity around to create attraction hence her 'broken wall'

when you said she loves you crazily, there is nothing like love in Nigerian girl's love dictionary, she's just with you for the gains she's getting from you at the moment

2 Likes

Re: How To Toast A Nigerian Girls Between 18-24 And Get Their Numbers Easily. by Theboy21: 10:23pm On Mar 09, 2022
Una get strength cheesy cheesy this days any relationship i enter i always know it will end up tragic now or later cheesy cheesy
Re: How To Toast A Nigerian Girls Between 18-24 And Get Their Numbers Easily. by Uzomacharles: 10:23pm On Mar 09, 2022
Goodmarlian:

True sha
gat this girl that comes to my compound..
omo the girl no dey smile but we do have eye contact alot of time
Re: How To Toast A Nigerian Girls Between 18-24 And Get Their Numbers Easily. by Deicide: 10:58pm On Mar 09, 2022
Below 18 it is illegal above 24 they are the ones going to be chasing you grin
Re: How To Toast A Nigerian Girls Between 18-24 And Get Their Numbers Easily. by Brighton1(m): 11:03pm On Mar 09, 2022
HALA Madrid
HALA Madrid
HALA Madrid
HALA Madrid
HALA Madrid
HALA Madrid
HALA Madrid
HALA Madrid
Re: How To Toast A Nigerian Girls Between 18-24 And Get Their Numbers Easily. by nakotee: 11:37am On Mar 10, 2022
after i suffer make money i go come learn how to toast woman again thunder fire u dia op

1 Like

Re: How To Toast A Nigerian Girls Between 18-24 And Get Their Numbers Easily. by chikasnight: 3:36pm On Mar 10, 2022
I suspected grin imo is just the best, quality is always assured...

Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool No my G but I school 4 NEKEDE..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: How To Toast A Nigerian Girls Between 18-24 And Get Their Numbers Easily. by Boogyman557: 4:10pm On Mar 10, 2022
chikasnight:
I suspected grin imo is just the best, quality is always assured...

Holly Gram cool 4 SURE my G..

WTF MAN!

(1) (Reply)

What Does It Mean When A Stranger Stares At You With A Guilty Look On His Face? / What Shameless Woman Sleeps With Her Friends Son? / Have U Ever Experience This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.