Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,243 members, 7,860,555 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:31 PM

I Ate This Rubbish This Afternoon Because of Lack of Money [Picture] - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Ate This Rubbish This Afternoon Because of Lack of Money [Picture] (8702 Views)

Look At What I Ate & This Is Why I Eat Anyhow... [PICTURE] / I Cooked This Rubbish This Morning [Picture] / THIS Is What I Ate This Afternoon Because Of No Money Caused By Covid-19. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Ate This Rubbish This Afternoon Because of Lack of Money [Picture] by Nobody: 12:53am On Oct 08, 2020
chizzypresh:

ur number nd network

Chai.. God bless you ma smiley
Re: I Ate This Rubbish This Afternoon Because of Lack of Money [Picture] by Nobody: 12:55am On Oct 08, 2020
iLegendd:

I have never seen a rude girl I haven't humbled before with either my badmouth, silence, or my hard rod.

I don't really think she's rude — she's just acting that way because of how tough surviving on Nairaland is. If you act weak on this forum, they'll eat you up, so she's just trying to be strong and outspoken to avoid being devoured.

About the 10%, forget it.

Yes it's true. Lol no problem boss. More blessings
Re: I Ate This Rubbish This Afternoon Because of Lack of Money [Picture] by Nobody: 7:46am On Oct 08, 2020
OscarJaden:
zzor can never be ban on nairaland

she thou break nairaland rules and get away with it
and you didn't see where he insulted me for no reason,i don't insult people and whenever you see a harsh comments from me, just know it's a reply to an insult.Stop the hypocracy
Re: I Ate This Rubbish This Afternoon Because of Lack of Money [Picture] by OscarJaden(m): 7:54am On Oct 08, 2020
Zzor:
and you didn't see where he insulted me for no reason,i don't insult people and whenever you see a harsh comments from me, just know it's a reply to an insult.Stop the hypocracy
and who i are you calling a hypocrite?

watch your tongue please
Re: I Ate This Rubbish This Afternoon Because of Lack of Money [Picture] by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 08, 2020
Zzor:
Stop being a hypocrite,you turned blind eye to where he insulted me abi,thats just a reply,i don't insult people
Stop parading as a Faux-xtian.

1 Like

Re: I Ate This Rubbish This Afternoon Because of Lack of Money [Picture] by femi4: 8:04am On Oct 08, 2020
Xoly:
ilegendd, how many rounds will you go today? cheesy
him mate working in room 306 and 402 dey chop better food before work
Re: I Ate This Rubbish This Afternoon Because of Lack of Money [Picture] by chizzypresh(f): 11:08am On Oct 08, 2020
collinsuchendu:

07065355995 (MTN) Chai.. God bless you ma smiley

smiley
Re: I Ate This Rubbish This Afternoon Because of Lack of Money [Picture] by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 08, 2020
collinsuchendu:

07065****** (MTN) Chai.. God bless you ma smiley
Did she sent the airtime?
Re: I Ate This Rubbish This Afternoon Because of Lack of Money [Picture] by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 08, 2020
chizzypresh:

smiley

Lol. Thanks a lot smiley

1 Like

Re: I Ate This Rubbish This Afternoon Because of Lack of Money [Picture] by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 08, 2020
Xoly:

Did she sent the airtime?

Yes bro
Re: I Ate This Rubbish This Afternoon Because of Lack of Money [Picture] by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 08, 2020
Xoly:
Las Las, ilegendd, how did everything went?
how did everything went ke
Re: I Ate This Rubbish This Afternoon Because of Lack of Money [Picture] by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:34am On Oct 08, 2020
Zzor:
you need serious help

#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv
You are an Alpha Female...
Apt response..
You won my respect on this..

1 Like

Re: I Ate This Rubbish This Afternoon Because of Lack of Money [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:58am On Oct 08, 2020
ABANGWABOI:

#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv
You are an Alpha Female...
Apt response..
You won my respect on this..

A supposed army man who should be busy taking bullets in front of real men like Boko Haram is here asslicking a woman. Your plan is to send her a DM later while her plan is to send me a DM later.

Some men really don't understand life and how women work. I pity you and I won't respond to your reply.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Ate This Rubbish This Afternoon Because of Lack of Money [Picture] by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 08, 2020
collinsuchendu:

Yes bro
Okay cheesy
Re: I Ate This Rubbish This Afternoon Because of Lack of Money [Picture] by ABANGWABOI(m): 12:24pm On Oct 08, 2020
iLegendd:

A supposed army man who should be busy taking bullets in front of real men like Boko Haram is here asslicking a woman. Your plan is to send her a DM later while her plan is to send me a DM later.

Some men really don't understand life and how women work. I pity you and I won't respond to your reply.

I didn't quote you coz from your tantrums & shenanigans you are a kid..
I have never sent a Dm to anyone either male or female here and not interested in doing so..
Rather I got Dms of which I barely respond..
You think everyone lives their life for the gram or thinks and resonates around women & trivial issues... Nah.. Kid, you are mistaken..
I once cautioned her on her attitudes towards the male folks of which she acknowledged, if you are an asslicker, sorry I ain't one.. coz chasing girls online ain't my thing.. got fishes to fry..

As for my Job... I do my job diligently, while you bleat around on the internet.. seems you got esteem issues..
Do get busy Kid..
Enough said.

2 Likes

Re: I Ate This Rubbish This Afternoon Because of Lack of Money [Picture] by Samps(m): 12:37pm On Oct 08, 2020
���
iLegendd:

That sounds cool. I'll head to the market now.
Re: I Ate This Rubbish This Afternoon Because of Lack of Money [Picture] by Vecto(m): 12:58pm On Oct 08, 2020
Sometimes you try too hard to be noticed. You act childish ffs.
Re: I Ate This Rubbish This Afternoon Because of Lack of Money [Picture] by Memberclub(m): 1:50pm On Oct 08, 2020
F*cking drawf
Re: I Ate This Rubbish This Afternoon Because of Lack of Money [Picture] by Nobody: 2:56am On Oct 09, 2020
Zzor:
And...comment...hypocrisy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Silly Reasons Nigerians Fall In Love / My Girlfriend Wants Me To Date Her Twin Sister Also... / Marry A Yoruba Girl, Thank Me Later.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.