Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

GIVEAWAY!!! ; Genuine (Moderate) Giveaway For Music/Movies Enthusiasts. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / GIVEAWAY!!! ; Genuine (Moderate) Giveaway For Music/Movies Enthusiasts. (1560 Views)

Do Lagos People Watch Black American Music/movies / Ladies Please Be Moderate When Catching Fun And Living Wild. / 100gig Mtn Data Giveaway for a set of tasks 50 gig gone come for the rest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GIVEAWAY!!! ; Genuine (Moderate) Giveaway For Music/Movies Enthusiasts. by MrHistorian: 9:04pm On Oct 07, 2020
Good Evening.

500 naira airtime up for grabs.

This is (strictly) for those who have seen the movie Living in Bondage ; Breaking free by Ramsey Noah.

There is a song played in this movie that I will like to know the name of the song and the artiste who sang it.

The song began playing at exactly 40 mins :40 secs of the movie and stopped at exactly 42 mins : 20 secs of the movie.

The scene the song was played was the all white party hosted by the character Richard Williams played by Ramsey Noah.

I will also help with the few lyrics of the song I'm able to get :

Success is the campaign//

Hustle, make a billion//

It's all grind, and no play//

You wanna live, you trade your days away//

My Chicos don't work//

Got the grades but I'm still a store clerk//

But I don't mind cos I got plans//

Wrote 'em down on the back of my hands//

I've strived for all my life//

Without a worthy cause//

Hardwork, I fall to dust//

Still seem to make a loss//

Hey, hey, one day//

They'll ease me in//

When you are invisible//

Maybe I'll find comfort in my skin//

&&&& INSTRUMENTALS &&&&

Dream big, that's what momma said//

Have faith, you can make it//

You set out fearless//

But we all got lost in the wilderness//

Is this world for the taking//

We sold out cos we all want the same thing//

Big house, fast car//

Discussion begins and music fades. . .

Re: GIVEAWAY!!! ; Genuine (Moderate) Giveaway For Music/Movies Enthusiasts. by MrHistorian: 9:07pm On Oct 07, 2020
Alexistaiwo.

Denreledave

Safarigirl

Froshloaded

Seanwilliam

I know you guys aren't beggars but you can also offer to help without asking for anything in return or I send to any Nairalander of your choice.
Re: GIVEAWAY!!! ; Genuine (Moderate) Giveaway For Music/Movies Enthusiasts. by DenreleDave(m): 9:11pm On Oct 07, 2020
MrHistorian:
Make Una comment ooh.

Offer still on. grin

Alexistaiwo.

Denreledave

Safarigirl

Froshloaded

I haven't watched dt movie but I think it was naira marley and Lil kesh dt sang dt part

Oya my 500 airtime bro
Re: GIVEAWAY!!! ; Genuine (Moderate) Giveaway For Music/Movies Enthusiasts. by MrHistorian: 9:12pm On Oct 07, 2020
DenreleDave:

I haven't watched dt movie but I think it was naira marley and Lil kesh dt sang dt part

Oya my 500 airtime bro
This is wrong and incorrect. grin

Thanks for chipping something in.
Re: GIVEAWAY!!! ; Genuine (Moderate) Giveaway For Music/Movies Enthusiasts. by DenreleDave(m): 9:12pm On Oct 07, 2020
MrHistorian:

This is wrong and incorrect. grin

Thanks for chipping something in.

My airtime pls
Re: GIVEAWAY!!! ; Genuine (Moderate) Giveaway For Music/Movies Enthusiasts. by MrHistorian: 9:14pm On Oct 07, 2020
DenreleDave:

My airtime pls
Once again, your answer is wrong. grin

Can you can provide evidence in form of a YouTube Video to back up your claim?
Re: GIVEAWAY!!! ; Genuine (Moderate) Giveaway For Music/Movies Enthusiasts. by DenreleDave(m): 9:15pm On Oct 07, 2020
MrHistorian:

Evidence kwa

I don log out grin grin grin grin
Re: GIVEAWAY!!! ; Genuine (Moderate) Giveaway For Music/Movies Enthusiasts. by MrHistorian: 9:20pm On Oct 07, 2020
Smellysperm angry
Re: GIVEAWAY!!! ; Genuine (Moderate) Giveaway For Music/Movies Enthusiasts. by ambassadorgozie(m): 12:13am On Oct 08, 2020
MrHistorian:

Work; davido nd Larry gaaga
Re: GIVEAWAY!!! ; Genuine (Moderate) Giveaway For Music/Movies Enthusiasts. by Nobody: 5:39am On Oct 08, 2020
MrHistorian:
Smellysperm angry
wetin happen to my Monika?abi u wan dash me money?

Re: GIVEAWAY!!! ; Genuine (Moderate) Giveaway For Music/Movies Enthusiasts. by Arthurity1(m): 2:54am On Nov 09, 2020
I hate to break it to you, the song doesn't exist on Google... I tried using Shazam.
Re: GIVEAWAY!!! ; Genuine (Moderate) Giveaway For Music/Movies Enthusiasts. by frakdon(m): 9:49am On Dec 03, 2020
hustle and grind by Gaana
Re: GIVEAWAY!!! ; Genuine (Moderate) Giveaway For Music/Movies Enthusiasts. by Arthurity1(m): 7:16pm On Dec 03, 2020
frakdon:
hustle and grind by Gaana

Are you sure, because I am not seeing anything like that online... If you could give me a link to the song.
Re: GIVEAWAY!!! ; Genuine (Moderate) Giveaway For Music/Movies Enthusiasts. by Arthurity1(m): 8:35am On Dec 04, 2020
I finally found the song!!!

Re: GIVEAWAY!!! ; Genuine (Moderate) Giveaway For Music/Movies Enthusiasts. by Arthurity1(m): 9:56am On Dec 04, 2020
My 500 naira!
Re: GIVEAWAY!!! ; Genuine (Moderate) Giveaway For Music/Movies Enthusiasts. by frakdon(m): 10:55am On Dec 04, 2020
Arthurity1:

Are you sure, because I am not seeing anything like that online... If you could give me a link to the song.
yes.

but it can't be downloaded here, have tried it.
that's why it wasn't indicated who sang the song or the name of the song.
Re: GIVEAWAY!!! ; Genuine (Moderate) Giveaway For Music/Movies Enthusiasts. by Arthurity1(m): 10:58am On Dec 04, 2020
frakdon:
yes.

but it can't be downloaded here, have tried it.
that's why it wasn't indicated who sang the song or the name of the song
I've finally found the song it's
In your skin by Julian Emery and Adam noble
Re: GIVEAWAY!!! ; Genuine (Moderate) Giveaway For Music/Movies Enthusiasts. by frakdon(m): 2:36pm On Dec 12, 2020
Arthurity1:
I've finally found the song it's In your skin by Julian Emery and Adam noble
oh! nice let me download it
Re: GIVEAWAY!!! ; Genuine (Moderate) Giveaway For Music/Movies Enthusiasts. by frakdon(m): 2:38pm On Dec 12, 2020
Arthurity1:

I've finally found the song it's
In your skin by Julian Emery and Adam noble
were you able to download it?
Re: GIVEAWAY!!! ; Genuine (Moderate) Giveaway For Music/Movies Enthusiasts. by Arthurity1(m): 12:57am On Dec 16, 2020
frakdon:
were you able to download it?
Download it from YouTube
Re: GIVEAWAY!!! ; Genuine (Moderate) Giveaway For Music/Movies Enthusiasts. by frakdon(m): 8:30pm On Dec 17, 2020
Arthurity1:
Download it from YouTube
i tried bro.
it's not working
Re: GIVEAWAY!!! ; Genuine (Moderate) Giveaway For Music/Movies Enthusiasts. by Arthurity1(m): 11:19am On Dec 18, 2020
frakdon:

i tried bro.

it's not working
I downloaded mine from YouTube

(1) (Reply)

I need a man who can ride me like a horse On Bed-video / Top 5 Nigerian Churches Where You Can Find Hot Girs And Swaggalicious Rich Guys / Young Filipino Girl Ends Up Marrying A 73 Year Old Mayor Whom She Had Met On The

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.