Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,522 members, 7,826,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Ladies Please Be Moderate When Catching Fun And Living Wild. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Please Be Moderate When Catching Fun And Living Wild. (4291 Views)

Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At / Ladies Please Who Did This To Us / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Please Be Moderate When Catching Fun And Living Wild. by Reallifestory: 9:44pm On Sep 17, 2022
I just opened this account to post this here as a lesson. Now this isn’t a made up story. This happened last week in the place I’m living in Lagos state. It’s a bit lengthy though but please read to the end. Please don’t mind my errors. I brought this here for Ladies to learn and know that sometimes their actions might boomerang.

I’m a young man in my early 30s and I live in an estate owned by a very wealthy man in Lagos. This man is known to be a notorious womanizer, he is a sugar daddy to lot of young girls. Late last year one of his Son’s Femi (pseudo name tho because I want keep it anonymous) came back from the United States after graduating from one of the top notch university there to come oversee his father company in Nigeria.

Early this year Femi was a guest at a wedding on the Island where he met a lady named Isabella. They exchanged contacts became friends which later metamorphosed into a serious relationship. This is the lady Femi wants to marry according to him as she tickles all the boxes he wants in a woman.

I have also personally seen them together a couple of times at eateries and other nice places. They both really loved each other. Now this is where everything turned south. Femi brought Isabella to the house last week Sunday, so he will introduce the girl he wants to marry to his Dad and siblings. Their mom died some years back. Now they were all seated in the spacious sitting room when Femi walked in with Isabella and behold Isabella is Femi Dad side chick.

Immediately the old man bursted into anger and made the son know the kind of lady he wants to marry as a wife, He rejected her immediately. He even said, he slept with her just few days back( imagine still sleeping around when you have a serious relationship). Now to even make the matter worse Femi Dad had passed Isabella to his friends and colleagues as they have all had a taste of her.

She really lived a reckless and wild life. Immediately Femi started crying like a day old baby. Isabella was crying and wailing so bitterly at the same time as she knows everything had come to an end between her and Femi. She left the sitting room disgracefully in tears and anguish.

I later heard she was admitted to one hospital because she couldn’t bear the shock. Femi is still in pains as he couldn’t believe the woman he wanted to marry lived a very reckless life.

I brought this here so we all know sometimes you cannot eat your cake and have it. And in all you do, especially for the ladies please try and be moderate and think of the consequences of your actions. Thanks

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies Please Be Moderate When Catching Fun And Living Wild. by Softmirror: 9:49pm On Sep 17, 2022
Re: Ladies Please Be Moderate When Catching Fun And Living Wild. by Zonefree(m): 9:52pm On Sep 17, 2022
. I later heard she was admitted to one hospital because she couldn’t bear the shock

Olosho want a US returnee for a husband grin

These oloshos dey get luck to see better husband marry. If talk say Femi Dad never lash the Olosho, na so Femi for marry high class Olosho put for house.

See how the promiscuous nature of the dad saved Femi from marrying the wrong girl. There's sense in every nonsense.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Please Be Moderate When Catching Fun And Living Wild. by saintol(m): 9:55pm On Sep 17, 2022
This thing come be like Nollywood movie. God no go let them hear. Make dem continue to enjoy life jare.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Please Be Moderate When Catching Fun And Living Wild. by Reallifestory: 10:01pm On Sep 17, 2022
saintol:
This thing come be like Nollywood movie. God no go let them hear. Make dem continue to enjoy life jare.

Not Nollywood bro. It happened live.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Please Be Moderate When Catching Fun And Living Wild. by Reallifestory: 10:05pm On Sep 17, 2022
Zonefree:

Olosho want a US returnee for a husband grin

These oloshos dey get luck to see better husband marry. If talk say Femi Dad never lash the Olosho, na so Femi for marry high class Olosho put for house.

See how the promiscuous nature of the dad saved Femi from marrying the wrong girl. There's sense in every nonsense.

I couldn’t agree less with you bro. When you advice them, they think you don’t want them to have fun.

13 Likes

Re: Ladies Please Be Moderate When Catching Fun And Living Wild. by Reallifestory: 10:05pm On Sep 17, 2022
I wished the mods can push this to FP.
Re: Ladies Please Be Moderate When Catching Fun And Living Wild. by meobizy(f): 10:09pm On Sep 17, 2022
Rubbish story.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Please Be Moderate When Catching Fun And Living Wild. by Reallifestory: 10:17pm On Sep 17, 2022
meobizy:
Rubbish story.

By their comments you shall know them grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Please Be Moderate When Catching Fun And Living Wild. by StrikeBack(m): 11:01pm On Sep 17, 2022
Ramsey noah really tried in this movie

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please Be Moderate When Catching Fun And Living Wild. by Mercury12(m): 11:06pm On Sep 17, 2022
Lol.. I weak. grin

Femi dey cry
Olosho dey cry
Papa dey vex
Siblings dey confused

Late mom ghost dey look papa like:

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Please Be Moderate When Catching Fun And Living Wild. by Fahvvy: 11:08pm On Sep 17, 2022
That man dodged a bullet...
May my son's not see these kind of women.... tufiaaaaaakwa!!!!!

One thing ladies have failed to understand is that the same way a man with money is important to them is the same way a woman with little or no body count is important to men undecided....

So when you sleep around, you reduce your chances of finding a suitable mate, unless you're very good at hiding... That's because if the guy who wants to take you serious knows you've slept around, he will change mind instantly...

GUYS DO NOT WIFE WHO.RES!!

And just before you come on my DM and say things like "the guy is not a virgin yet he wants to marry a virgin" ask yourself why you and other females although are wretched and broke would want to be with a rich man undecided....

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies Please Be Moderate When Catching Fun And Living Wild. by Yungmakaveli01(m): 11:10pm On Sep 17, 2022
It so unfortunate that's all i can say.
Re: Ladies Please Be Moderate When Catching Fun And Living Wild. by moneymaniyke143(m): 11:15pm On Sep 17, 2022
Bollywood lies

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please Be Moderate When Catching Fun And Living Wild. by Nobody: 11:25pm On Sep 17, 2022
That's very unfortunate. They both would move on.
Re: Ladies Please Be Moderate When Catching Fun And Living Wild. by extol1(m): 11:36pm On Sep 17, 2022
I see sense in this story but i dont know for ladies
Re: Ladies Please Be Moderate When Catching Fun And Living Wild. by Kantebets(m): 11:54pm On Sep 17, 2022
Work of fiction

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please Be Moderate When Catching Fun And Living Wild. by reeleriksen(m): 11:59pm On Sep 17, 2022
This reminds me of the movie suga suga

It's an interesting nollywood movie

Op i think u should watch it
Re: Ladies Please Be Moderate When Catching Fun And Living Wild. by youngZee23: 12:23am On Sep 18, 2022
Fahvvy:
That man dodged a bullet...
May my son's not see these kind of women.... tufiaaaaaakwa!!!!!

One thing ladies have failed to understand is that the same way a man with money is important to them is the same way a woman with little or no body count is important to men undecided....

So when you sleep around, you reduce your chances of finding a suitable mate, unless you're very good at hiding... That's because if the guy who wants to take you serious knows you've slept around, he will change mind instantly...

GUYS DO NOT WIFE WHO.RES!!

And just before you come on my DM and say things like "the guy is not a virgin yet he wants to marry a virgin" ask yourself why you and other females although are wretched and broke would want to be with a rich man undecided....
U are wise..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Please Be Moderate When Catching Fun And Living Wild. by culf: 12:24am On Sep 18, 2022
So unfortunate.
Re: Ladies Please Be Moderate When Catching Fun And Living Wild. by Allison012: 12:25am On Sep 18, 2022
If it me, i will marry her, wash her with money and everything becomes history.

can't miss those qualities because of past life.
Re: Ladies Please Be Moderate When Catching Fun And Living Wild. by frankputer: 1:37am On Sep 18, 2022
sound real
Re: Ladies Please Be Moderate When Catching Fun And Living Wild. by Weirdcamila: 1:50am On Sep 18, 2022
Allison012:

And the father wasn’t ashamed of admiting his wayward lifestyle.
Marry anyone you want to marry , the past is a past . You can bend whores , it’s more difficult to bend a virgin .
Re: Ladies Please Be Moderate When Catching Fun And Living Wild. by Nobody: 2:14am On Sep 18, 2022
Nollywood script
Re: Ladies Please Be Moderate When Catching Fun And Living Wild. by SporaD8: 2:49am On Sep 18, 2022
meobizy:
Rubbish story.
Alter rubbish at that!
Na by Force to get sense?!
They don't know it's a competition - What a man can do; A woman can do better!
I hate stinginess abeg. Make the cookie reach my side ooo. Na National Cake!
Re: Ladies Please Be Moderate When Catching Fun And Living Wild. by Robisky001(m): 3:55am On Sep 18, 2022
We have the Isabella type of girls everywhere. They live lives recklessly thinking nobody is noticing their recklessly living. And when push comes to shove, they'll claim the past is irrelevant. I am legitimately out of here joor.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Please Be Moderate When Catching Fun And Living Wild. by Reallifestory: 5:41am On Sep 18, 2022
Allison012:

Marry a lady your Dad and his group of friends had lashed several times ? I don’t think you know what you are talking about. Everything is not about love. There should be application of common sense in somethings.

8 Likes

Re: Ladies Please Be Moderate When Catching Fun And Living Wild. by Reallifestory: 5:42am On Sep 18, 2022
Kantebets:
Work of fiction

Yes I would have probably said same if I didn’t see it happen myself.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please Be Moderate When Catching Fun And Living Wild. by SpaceMarshall: 5:42am On Sep 18, 2022
Weirdcamila:

And the father wasn’t ashamed of admiting his wayward lifestyle.
Marry anyone you want to marry , the past is a past . You can bend whores , it’s more difficult to bend a virgin .

Why dint Kanye west bend Kim k ?
Re: Ladies Please Be Moderate When Catching Fun And Living Wild. by SenecaTheYonger: 5:47am On Sep 18, 2022
Why was the lady in shock? Did she not remember sleeping with those men? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Wrappers. Woe Betide You All / My Girlfriend Does Nothing Else But Kiss Me All Day Long...i'm Tired!!! / My Beloved Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.