Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,057 members, 7,863,748 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:33 AM

Fayose: Bode George And Makinde Want To Kill Me Like Bola Ige - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose: Bode George And Makinde Want To Kill Me Like Bola Ige (29464 Views)

Wike And Makinde Visit Asiwaju Tinubu In Defence House,Abuja. / May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu / Wike, Sanwoolu And Makinde Conferred With Honorary Doctorate Degrees (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose: Bode George And Makinde Want To Kill Me Like Bola Ige by cardoctor(m): 5:59am On Oct 08, 2020
It thought this was the proverbial cat with 9 lives. He should have a few more left.
Re: Fayose: Bode George And Makinde Want To Kill Me Like Bola Ige by email07: 6:01am On Oct 08, 2020
Mtchew, yet another noise maker
Nexxxxtttttttt

Check out the cheap toyota big daddy I have available on my page
Re: Fayose: Bode George And Makinde Want To Kill Me Like Bola Ige by Nobody: 6:05am On Oct 08, 2020
"That's how late Chief Bola Ige's cap was removed in Ile Ife, Osun State then and we all know what happened later."

I'm sorry but the bolded cracked me up. What's the thing with cap removing? cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Bode George And Makinde Want To Kill Me Like Bola Ige by Clothingonline9(m): 6:06am On Oct 08, 2020
Affordable men clothing payment on delivery within Lagos

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Bode George And Makinde Want To Kill Me Like Bola Ige by Tillatalk: 6:07am On Oct 08, 2020
AkalaJasi:

But he also did that during the Kogi election, when he invited Sunday Igboho and his thugs to come and disrupt the election. Sunday himself revealed that in the video below. But Yahaya Bello outsmarted them. We will soon find out if that strategy will work in Ondo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfiPtAL_h1I

Translation of video: "I was invited to Kogi by Governor Seyi Makinde who is trying to fix our state, Oyo to help with election issues, I have been there for a week but because the celebrant is important to me, I couldn’t be absent so I left Kogi at 4am and by the grace of God, I will be returning to Kogi tonight"

Sunday igboho has been in ondo State for over a month now I saw him in one of their rallies despite all these PDP can't win ondo

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Bode George And Makinde Want To Kill Me Like Bola Ige by Olude193: 6:18am On Oct 08, 2020
Loool

Fayose is afraid of death

You no serious
Re: Fayose: Bode George And Makinde Want To Kill Me Like Bola Ige by AgentGoat: 6:19am On Oct 08, 2020
J111333:
"That's how late Chief Bola Ige's cap was removed in Ile Ife, Osun State then and we all know what happened later."

I'm sorry but the bolded cracked me up. What's the thing with cap removing? cheesy cheesy

grin
It's an African traditional way of telling an elder they don't want you anymore.
Re: Fayose: Bode George And Makinde Want To Kill Me Like Bola Ige by CliffordAde: 6:24am On Oct 08, 2020
slivertongue:
so you know who killed bola ige? fayose should calm down for Jesus:

He never said he knew, he only stated the event that preceeded his(Bola Ige's) murder
Re: Fayose: Bode George And Makinde Want To Kill Me Like Bola Ige by adenigga(m): 6:26am On Oct 08, 2020
omokab:
You people have not seen anything. If somebody tell me that seyi makinde will be doing all this bullshit I will say na lie. He turned to fayose when ajimobi was late.

Have you hear from the other person before arriving @ your conclusion?

Be impartial in judgement!
Re: Fayose: Bode George And Makinde Want To Kill Me Like Bola Ige by CliffordAde: 6:27am On Oct 08, 2020
AkalaJasi:

But he also did that during the Kogi election, when he invited Sunday Igboho and his thugs to come and disrupt the election. Sunday himself revealed that in the video below. But Yahaya Bello outsmarted them. We will soon find out if that strategy will work in Ondo.

Translation of video: "I was invited to Kogi by Governor Seyi Makinde who is trying to fix our state, Oyo to help with election issues, I have been there for a week but because the celebrant is important to me, I couldn’t be absent so I left Kogi at 4am and by the grace of God, I will be returning to Kogi tonight"

Sunday Igboho was part of his security details, Makinde knew how tense the atmosphere was during Kogi's election and he had to make arrangements for extra security.
Sunday Igboho didn't go their to participate in anyway, his job is clear.
Re: Fayose: Bode George And Makinde Want To Kill Me Like Bola Ige by CliffordAde: 6:32am On Oct 08, 2020
TechyMm0:
grin

Seyi Makinde and his thugs don come again....

It won't pass Sunday Igboho and Auxiliy

I still respect late Ajimobi for one thing, in terms of security he gave Oyo State the best all this thugs dare not happen under constituted authority

Those guys who were sent out of the park to allow Auxiliary take over were whose boys? Just continue to deceive yourself that Ajimobi doesn't iṣẹ thugs. Our election has been militarialised, if you want to win election, you need this community (thugs) as your support base and they can be bought with money.
Re: Fayose: Bode George And Makinde Want To Kill Me Like Bola Ige by adenigga(m): 6:36am On Oct 08, 2020
AkalaJasi:
Heard Seyi Makinde has imported thugs from Oyo State into Ondo to help Eyitayo Jegede. He too has joined the bad gang of politrickcians. All of them are the same.

''You heard it''

Its different from ''I saw it''

Be objective as a learned person.
Re: Fayose: Bode George And Makinde Want To Kill Me Like Bola Ige by seunmsg(m): 6:42am On Oct 08, 2020
And this is the clown that want to win Lagos for PDP grin grin grin

Na just Akure boys deal with am Wey e dey cry, if e enter Lagos politics, na die remain.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose: Bode George And Makinde Want To Kill Me Like Bola Ige by greensandy: 6:49am On Oct 08, 2020
We are speaking nothing but the truth to power in order to see a greater Yorubaland soonest.

The Liberals in Yorubaland who are predominantly members of the PDP-YORUBA have never pushed for our homeland agenda other than their own personal agenda since 1959.

Gov. Ayodele Fayose a full blooded YORUBA citizen who is also a member of the PDP-YORUBA was the first politician from the PDP-YORUBA who raised his hand with expression of interest in the presidency of Nigeria in the year 2018.

Unfortunately, the PDP-NATIONWIDE only enlisted the below candidates as aspirants for 2019 general election the names of whom includes 99% Hausa/Fulani with IBO as Vice President:

ATIKU ABUBAKAR, 71yrs
BUKOLA SARAKI, 55yrs
AMINU TAMBUWAL, 52yrs
RABIU MUSA KWANKWASO, 61yrs
SULE LAMIDO, 70yrs
IBRAHIM DANKWAMBO, 56yrs
KABIRU TURAKI, 61yrs
ATTAHIRU BAFARAWA, 63yrs
DATTI BABA-AHMED, 46yrs
AHMED MAKARFI, 62yrs
JONAH JANG, 74yrs
DAVID MARK, 70yrs.

Unfortunately, the PDP-YORUBA did nothing to wrestle the list, and currently they are again rooting and queuing behind another Hausa/Fulani and Ibo candidates such as:

ATIKU
OBI
SANUSI LAMIDO
KWAKWANSO
JEGA
GEJ with exclusion of a full blooded YORUBA citizen who can be place side by side with another full blooded YORUBA citizen from the APC-YORUBA come 2023.

It is therefore necessary that we unfold our people's eye to the reality and the damage the PDP-YORUBA are causing to us, the adverse effects of which will make our demand for greater Yorubaland a bit difficult to achieve if nothing is done to ���� them because Hausa/Fulani and their Ibo ally will want our votes get divided so that they can take part of it against our blood.

The PDP-YORUBA should start thinking Yoruba first and learn self-preservation in all honesty, other than just being political jobbers.

A greater Yorubaland is a task from all fronts

~Bisi Omo Olubadan
Director of Intelligence and Cyber Security
Young Yoruba for Freedom YYF

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose: Bode George And Makinde Want To Kill Me Like Bola Ige by TechyMm0: 6:50am On Oct 08, 2020
CliffordAde:

Those guys who were sent out of the park to allow Auxiliary take over were whose boys? Just continue to deceive yourself that Ajimobi doesn't iṣẹ thugs. Our election has been militarialised, if you want to win election, you need this community (thugs) as your support base and they can be bought with money.

Oga no dey talk wetin you no sabi, Ajimobi had nothing to do with NURTW , when they had internal issues and were disturbing the peace he ordered them to conduct an election among themselves which they did as at that time Auxiliary was in prison serving jail term on unlawful possession of fire arms, Tokyo decided not to contest because he was old

Ajimobi had displayed it for 8 good years that you don't need thugs or Omo Onile, all you need is effective security outfit like opreation burst
Re: Fayose: Bode George And Makinde Want To Kill Me Like Bola Ige by AkalaJasi: 6:52am On Oct 08, 2020
CliffordAde:

Sunday Igboho was part of his security details, Makinde knew how tense the atmosphere was during Kogi's election and he had to make arrangements for extra security.
Sunday Igboho didn't go their to participate in anyway, his job is clear.

Smh. Some of you just allow partisanship to push you into defending nonsense. So Makinde, a seating governor, has now outsourced his private security during elections to the likes of Sunday Igboho? Zombism is becoming very rampant and an epidemic.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose: Bode George And Makinde Want To Kill Me Like Bola Ige by Akinh: 6:57am On Oct 08, 2020
AkalaJasi:
Heard Seyi Makinde has imported thugs from Oyo State into Ondo to help Eyitayo Jegede. He too has joined the bad gang of politrickcians. All of them are the same.
you heard and you jump into conclusion and from what u just said not it evident that u re not presently in Ondo State...Abeg get ur facts before u soil someone's name
Re: Fayose: Bode George And Makinde Want To Kill Me Like Bola Ige by Eniola40(m): 6:58am On Oct 08, 2020
But who killed bola ige and funsho williams? chai, nigeria!!!
Re: Fayose: Bode George And Makinde Want To Kill Me Like Bola Ige by folashade61707: 7:00am On Oct 08, 2020
But who killed bola ige and funsho williams? chai, nigeria!!!
Re: Fayose: Bode George And Makinde Want To Kill Me Like Bola Ige by McBluemoon(m): 7:03am On Oct 08, 2020
Who is this fool?? So you expect him to go to an APC state with mere policemen who can get the order of igp to withdraw anytime, seems u don't know anything about politics, can't u see his makinde was harass in Kogi at the hotel he lodge, man go wise up. U need more brain.

AkalaJasi:

Re: Fayose: Bode George And Makinde Want To Kill Me Like Bola Ige by AkalaJasi: 7:03am On Oct 08, 2020
Akinh:
you heard and you jump into conclusion and from what u just said not it evident that u re not presently in Ondo State...Abeg get ur facts before u soil someone's name

You sound like a zombie. And why should it be difficult to believe that Oyo governor has done that? Someone on ground in Ondo has already confirmed THAT Sunday Igboho is currently in Ondo to do the governor's bidding, on this same thread. If seyi could do that in Kogi, why then are you finding it difficult to believe he would do the same in Ondo? Are you a zombie??

Cc: adenigga

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Bode George And Makinde Want To Kill Me Like Bola Ige by AkalaJasi: 7:05am On Oct 08, 2020
McBluemoon:
Who is this fool?? So you expect him to go to an APC state with mere policemen who can get the order of igp to withdraw anytime, seems u don't know anything about politics, can't u see his makinde was harass in Kogi at the hotel he lodge, man go wise up. U need more brain.

Another zombie on the lose defending nonsense.
Re: Fayose: Bode George And Makinde Want To Kill Me Like Bola Ige by juman(m): 7:12am On Oct 08, 2020
If lagos pdp is serious they should have another leader.

Bode george is outdated.
He was with obasanjo during his eight years presidency, they did no project in lagos in that eight years.
Re: Fayose: Bode George And Makinde Want To Kill Me Like Bola Ige by vyncentino(m): 7:26am On Oct 08, 2020
fayose is tinubu man in pdp. if you notice fayose can never I mean never insult tinubu, most of you don't know they are very close friends, it was tinubu who asked fayose to contest,the governorship election against Fayemi 2014, because tinubu asked Fayemi to give fayose senatorial slot Fayemi told tinubu at that time he can not make decisions in ekiti state for him. so he asked him to go to pdp and contest against Fayemi which he won . one of the deal ţinubu had with Buhari is efcc most stay clear of fayose most of his property efcc recovered from him was given to him back

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Bode George And Makinde Want To Kill Me Like Bola Ige by Thegoodone13(m): 7:29am On Oct 08, 2020
omokab:
You people have not seen anything. If somebody tell me that seyi makinde will be doing all this bullshit I will say na lie. He turned to fayose when ajimobi was late.
. You don't understand what is going on between Fayose and Makinde. Fayose is ex governor and he can't control the current Governor in PDP. The problems between them is Ekiti PDP issue and south west PDP. Its normal things. Makinde support senator Remi and Bode gorge.
Re: Fayose: Bode George And Makinde Want To Kill Me Like Bola Ige by adesharp2(m): 7:31am On Oct 08, 2020
grin
Re: Fayose: Bode George And Makinde Want To Kill Me Like Bola Ige by okpalaAnambra: 7:33am On Oct 08, 2020
TechyMm0:
grin

Seyi Makinde and his thugs don come again....

It won't pass Sunday Igboho and Auxiliy

I still respect late Ajimobi for one thing, in terms of security he gave Oyo State the best all this thugs dare not happen under constituted authority

Everyone loves a dead man.. Same man u all vilified
Re: Fayose: Bode George And Makinde Want To Kill Me Like Bola Ige by gistsmill04: 7:33am On Oct 08, 2020

Re: Fayose: Bode George And Makinde Want To Kill Me Like Bola Ige by TechyMm0: 7:35am On Oct 08, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

Everyone loves a dead man.. Same man u all vilified

Vilified for been too strict , vilified for always handling issues including security with iron hand, vilified for always saying his mind in a harsh manner

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Bode George And Makinde Want To Kill Me Like Bola Ige by jaylehk(m): 7:47am On Oct 08, 2020
I think there is more to what has been posted on the media as regards this issue. Let's wait for the full story

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Moment Sanwo-olu Stormed LRU Office At Alausa - Photos / Ayo Olowonihi: Appeal Court Reverses Magu’s Demotion Of EFCC Director / 50th Birthday: Osita Chidoka Shows Legwork While Dancing To Naira Marley's Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.