Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,563 members, 7,861,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:45 PM

Fayose: Bode George And Makinde Want To Kill Me Like Bola Ige - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose: Bode George And Makinde Want To Kill Me Like Bola Ige (29461 Views)

Wike And Makinde Visit Asiwaju Tinubu In Defence House,Abuja. / May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu / Wike, Sanwoolu And Makinde Conferred With Honorary Doctorate Degrees (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose: Bode George And Makinde Want To Kill Me Like Bola Ige by gowonmaharajah(m): 7:57am On Oct 08, 2020
Makinde should be careful. Some people are looking for all way to soil his name. He should stay put and attend to his state affairs biko
Re: Fayose: Bode George And Makinde Want To Kill Me Like Bola Ige by bigtt76(f): 8:09am On Oct 08, 2020
Re: Fayose: Bode George And Makinde Want To Kill Me Like Bola Ige by Mrstann: 8:09am On Oct 08, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

https://www.independent.ng/bode-george-makinde-masterminded-assault-against-me-at-pdp-rally-in-ondo-fayose/

If dey remove ur cap... Unseat them. Bode George has always been a failure n over due for the position he's holding.....

Power to d people.
Re: Fayose: Bode George And Makinde Want To Kill Me Like Bola Ige by calyto: 8:16am On Oct 08, 2020
You must be from Easternbull then.

You guys are deliberately trying sooo hard to be politicaly dumb.

Have you heard of Sunday Igboho before?
Johnnyessence:
not true joor.

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Bode George And Makinde Want To Kill Me Like Bola Ige by Eriokanmi: 8:30am On Oct 08, 2020
omokab:
You people have not seen anything. If somebody tell me that seyi makinde will be doing all this bullshit I will say na lie. He turned to fayose when ajimobi was late.
Fayose is a traitor, useless, fang. Did you know he almost joined apc just to ensure his charges were dropped? Fyi, he hasn't stopped the move yet, even though the party leadership refused to accept him? Fayose was only seeking political relevance. Since he was rejected membership of the apc, he now wanted to come back to the pdp seeing the party'srecent performance in elections. Fayose almost destroyed the pdp.
Re: Fayose: Bode George And Makinde Want To Kill Me Like Bola Ige by woodsbeatrice30: 8:35am On Oct 08, 2020
TechyMm0:
grin

Seyi Makinde and his thugs don come again....

It won't pass Sunday Igboho and Auxiliy

I still respect late Ajimobi for one thing, in terms of security he gave Oyo State the best all this thugs dare not happen under constituted authority

so under who did we experience soka?under who did we experience the 1million boys?under who did a sitting member of the federal house of representatives killed honourable sugar?just be yarning nonesense and rubbish
Re: Fayose: Bode George And Makinde Want To Kill Me Like Bola Ige by TechyMm0: 8:43am On Oct 08, 2020
woodsbeatrice30:

so under who did we experience soka?under who did we experience the 1million boys?under who did a sitting member of the federal house of representatives killed honourable sugar?just be yarning nonesense and rubbish

Soka was revealed under Ajimobi's security architecture like opreation burst after decades of soka been dead zones, thinking packet of crime won't like sugars death is a joke taking to far... How Ajimobi responded to this crime and how Makinde is responding so far is the difference

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Bode George And Makinde Want To Kill Me Like Bola Ige by woodsbeatrice30: 8:54am On Oct 08, 2020
TechyMm0:

Soka was revealed under Ajimobi's security architecture like opreation burst after decades of soka been dead zones, thinking packet of crime won't like sugars death is a joke taking to far... How Ajimobi responded to this crime and how Makinde is responding so far is the difference

so how is makinde responding?except if you will not be factual..I asked you about the 1million boys but you did as if you did not see it..their leaders were both killed by security agents in the makinde government..if oyo were to be that 100percent safe honourable Sugar should not have been killed isnt it?yet he was killed like a chicken..if someone of his status could be killed what about the ordinary Man?..seyi's security apparatus has even beat that of ajimobi 100%..seyi purchased 100police smart cars parked all around the city all with full gadgets..you can easily reach the police on 615 and they respond in a jiffy..I have called them twice to an accident case and they came..Oyo is far more secured now than even Ajimobi's time..He did a little bit in security but seyi has even surpassed him which is a FACT except you dont want to say the truth..
Re: Fayose: Bode George And Makinde Want To Kill Me Like Bola Ige by BabaO2: 8:55am On Oct 08, 2020
slivertongue:
so you know who killed bola ige? fayose should calm down for Jesus:
Yes Fayose is very correct oga, the person was even selected as senator in prison detention by unfaithful Obasanjo. They will only ask you to go to court knowing fully the loopholes in Nigeria legal system.
Re: Fayose: Bode George And Makinde Want To Kill Me Like Bola Ige by Emmanuel010414(m): 8:57am On Oct 08, 2020
TechyMm0:
grin

Seyi Makinde and his thugs don come again....

It won't pass Sunday Igboho and Auxiliy

I still respect late Ajimobi for one thing, in terms of security he gave Oyo State the best all this thugs dare not happen under constituted authority true talk .

Re: Fayose: Bode George And Makinde Want To Kill Me Like Bola Ige by neyorlmogzy(m): 9:08am On Oct 08, 2020
Kweensavvy:
So they actually attacked him. No wonder. Although I didn't get to watch the campaign because I was working, I listened to him while he spoke. The kind of response they gave him wasn't too cool.

Even the campaign song sef no enthusiastic backup response. Knew something was up (they obviously don't like the dude in Ondo, just like in Ekiti). General atmosphere sounded like "wetin this one come find here" Not knowing they actually attacked him before he climbed the podium. I think that was really dumb of them.
The South West keeps disgracing itself, look at the way the South South PDP Leaders, came together and defeated the tyrant oshiomole even with his federal might..why can't the West just pretend to be functional for ones and behave themselves? Am ashamed of this attitude considering am also Yoruba, it portrays a bad image of our core values and culture.
Re: Fayose: Bode George And Makinde Want To Kill Me Like Bola Ige by James0777: 9:13am On Oct 08, 2020
this is a Crystal lie against Seyi makinde jor
Re: Fayose: Bode George And Makinde Want To Kill Me Like Bola Ige by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 08, 2020
neyorlmogzy:
The South West keeps disgracing itself, look at the way the South South PDP Leaders, came together and defeated the tyrant oshiomole even with his federal might..why can't the West just pretend to be functional for ones and behave themselves? Am ashamed of this attitude considering am also Yoruba, it portrays a bad image of our core values and culture.

Exactly my thoughts. Even if they don't like him, they simply should have pretended to; at least for the sake of the campaign.

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Bode George And Makinde Want To Kill Me Like Bola Ige by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 08, 2020
Bode George will have his boys in Ajah murder you for the flimsiest of reasons - acting like a Leader when all he is is a petulant politician with money but little brains
Re: Fayose: Bode George And Makinde Want To Kill Me Like Bola Ige by Bjteensdes24: 10:05am On Oct 08, 2020
TechyMm0:

[/b]Soka was revealed under Ajimobi's security architecture like opreation burst[b] after decades of soka been dead zones, thinking packet of crime won't like sugars death is a joke taking to far... How Ajimobi responded to this crime and how Makinde is responding so far is the difference

@bolded not true...I hope you were aware that time it was a bike man who carried passenger that was caught by those killers? The bikeman was was actually the one who revealed the whole thing happening there by telling his friend whom he called that he was underground. Till today, the bikeman wasn't found cos thugs from different region came and wanted to dig the ground before FG interfered and stopped all plans

Re: Fayose: Bode George And Makinde Want To Kill Me Like Bola Ige by Bjteensdes24: 10:09am On Oct 08, 2020
[quote author=Bjteensdes24 post=94724746][/quote]

During this time Operation burst was formed, they were just after guys dressing, hairstyle and so on. If you sag or barb something like gallaz, dreadlocks you are in for it cos you will be taken and beaten
Re: Fayose: Bode George And Makinde Want To Kill Me Like Bola Ige by bolaayenimo: 10:10am On Oct 08, 2020
Fayose is working for APC
neyorlmogzy:

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Bode George And Makinde Want To Kill Me Like Bola Ige by Akinh: 11:15am On Oct 08, 2020
AkalaJasi:

You sound like a zombie. And why should it be difficult to believe that Oyo governor has done that? Someone on ground in Ondo has already confirmed THAT Sunday Igboho is currently in Ondo to do the governor's bidding, on this same thread. If seyi could do that in Kogi, why then are you finding it difficult to believe he would do the same in Ondo? Are you a zombie??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfiPtAL_h1I

Translation of video: "I was invited to Kogi by Governor Seyi Makinde who is trying to fix our state, Oyo to help with election issues, I have been there for a week but because the celebrant is important to me, I couldn’t be absent so I left Kogi at 4am and by the grace of God, I will be returning to Kogi tonight"

Cc: adenigga
imagine why don't u believe he would do same in Ondo...this is the problem with we Nigerians that don't see beyond our nose...have been in Ondo and Akure to be precise before coro start...Oga Ade, u can't just jump into conclusion base on previous situation...people like u should stop misleading Nigerian youth.because ur explanation isn't logical but only base on speculations..... did u even know both Big wig from both parties move to and fro on Kogi election...and in all the rallies here Sir tell anyone here in Ondo to show u the video of where them see Sunday oo..bcs I know u re far away from u and people like u mislead others instead of looking for facts..and even if Sunday is here as them claim did..PDP win the Kogi election?.I only reply u bcs people like u need proper orientation sir..

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Bode George And Makinde Want To Kill Me Like Bola Ige by garfield1: 12:35pm On Oct 08, 2020
vyncentino:
fayose is tinubu man in pdp. if you notice fayose can never I mean never insult tinubu, most of you don't know they are very close friends, it was tinubu who asked fayose to contest,the governorship election against Fayemi 2014, because tinubu asked Fayemi to give fayose senatorial slot Fayemi told tinubu at that time he can not make decisions in ekiti state for him. so he asked him to go to pdp and contest against Fayemi which he won . one of the deal ţinubu had with Buhari is efcc most stay clear of fayose most of his property efcc recovered from him was given to him back

Wow,I will agree to this.very revealing
Re: Fayose: Bode George And Makinde Want To Kill Me Like Bola Ige by AbijaJ: 1:33pm On Oct 08, 2020
garfield1:

Wow,I will agree to this.very revealing

That guy you replied exaggerated parts of his statements. Fayose respects Tinubu because when OBJ went after him, Tinubu helped him when everyone else (including PDP stalwarts) refused to identify with him. Some politicians have strong relationships that cut across party lines, e.g Tinubu and Atiku. The part about Tinubu imposing Fayose on Fayemi is a lie and a gross exaggeration. That never happened.

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Bode George And Makinde Want To Kill Me Like Bola Ige by CliffordAde: 5:12pm On Oct 08, 2020
AkalaJasi:

Smh. Some of you just allow partisanship to push you into defending nonsense. So Makinde, a seating governor, has now outsourced his private security during elections to the likes of Sunday Igboho? Zombism is becoming very rampant and an epidemic.

Continue to deceive yourself that our politicians use these police as trusted security

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 Female Suicide Bombers Killed In Maiduguri This Morning (Graphic Photos) / Buhari Appoints Samuel Adebayo As Chief Of Defence Intelligence Agency / Ayo Olowonihi: Appeal Court Reverses Magu’s Demotion Of EFCC Director

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.